i start with you. ....dear god, the sweetgod is girll r

Sweet Potato Brownies | Deliciously Ella
Sweet Potato Brownies
If asked what my favourite foods in the world were the list would be: sweet potatoes, dates, cacao, raw brownies and avocado. So it seems only natural to try and combine at least four of the five in some way to create something insanely awesomely, which is exactly what I did in these sweet potato brownies. I have to admit that when I made these I was beyond excited, like really way too over excited. I was jumping around a lot, making a lot of ‘mmmmm… delicious… wow… these are outrageous… can you believe it’ type noises! Anyway I was so excited that I told everyone that would listen about my new creation – but the response was a little mixed, most people seemed to think the idea of making dessert from a vegetable was too bizarre and maybe I’d taken my healthy baking a step too far! But I absolutely promise you that I haven’t and that you will adore these, it is impossible not to. They are the sweetest, gooiest, softest, most moist, chocolatey brownies ever. And even better they make you feel incredible as guess what they only contain six totally natural, totally unrefined, absolutely healthy ingredients! Sweet potatoes, almonds, buckwheat, dates, raw cacao and a little agave. How crazy is that! The mixture is also so heavenly that you will want to eat the whole thing with a spoon, seriously – just the mix of pureed sweet potatoes and dates is enough to send you straight to food heaven. It is unreal. Licking the bowl is also one of the highlights of being vegan as you don’t have to worry about getting sick from the raw eggs! Anyway I am so head over heels in love with this recipe and have so many plans right now for this mix of ingredients – they’ll be sweet potato muffins, scones, cakes and pancakes coming your way very soon!
Just because these taste insanely sweet and decadent doesn’t mean they’re not loaded with goodness though. Sweet potatoes are incredible: they’s bursting with nutritional goodness with all their antioxidants, and their anti-inflammatory properties, as well as being awesome blood sugar-regulators. Each cup contains an almost unrivaled amount of
vitamin A, with more than four times your daily need of this antioxidant boosting vitamin, which is essential for strengthening your body’s immunity against infection. Their bright colour also doses you up on anti-inflammatories which have been shown to reduce inflammation on the brain and nerve tissue. Each serving also contains lots of wonderful fibre, which gives each brownies a
‘slow burning’ quality, meaning their energy is used up much more slowly than low-fibre carbohydrates – like normal brownies, so you’ll be fuller, more energised and more satisfied for way longer! So if you needed an excuse to eat brownies then here it is! They’re healthy! Don’t forget that raw cacao is also a superfood as it is such an insanely rich source of antioxidants, one of the best in the world, as well as being packed with a number of other beneficial nutrients: manganese, which helps magnesium, which helps maintain healthy bodily nerves, and sulphur, which builds strong nails and hair, and promotes beautiful skin.
Makes 10 brownies
- 2 medium to large sweet potatoes (600g)
- 2/3 of a cup of ground almonds (80g)
- 1/2 a cup of buckwheat or brown rice flour (100g)
- 14 medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons of raw cacao
- 3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- a pinch of salt
Start by pre-heating the oven to 180C, then peel the sweet potatoes. Cut them into chunks and place into a steamer for about
twenty minutes, until they become really soft.
Once they are perfectly soft and beginning to fall apart remove them and add them to a food processor with the pitted dates – this will form one of the sweetest, creamiest, most delicious mixes ever!
Put the remaining ingredients into a bowl, before mixing in the sweet potato date combination. Stir well.
Place into a lined baking dish and cook for about twenty minutes, until you can pierce the brownie cake with a fork bringing it out dry. Remove the tray and allow it to cool for about ten minutes – this is really important as it needs this time to stick together! Remove the brownies from the tray, leaving it another few minutes before cutting them into squares – then dig in and enjoy!
You Might Also Like
Most Popular RecipesDear God, the sweet girl reading this is kind and_百度知道
Dear God, the sweet girl reading this is kind and
Dear God, the sweet girl reading this is kind and I'm proud of her. Please help her live life to the fullest and bless her in her chosen field.
Now, you're on the clock. In 9 minutes something will make you happy. Please share this with 15 girls you love. Remember,only for *girls*.
Now, I have a game for you, it's been played since 1977. Once you read this, you have to send it to 15 people. Your next 5 days will be like this:
Day 1 - you will wake up to the biggest shock of your life.
Day 2 - you will cross paths with an old friend you have missed.
Day 3 - you will find yourself with a lot of money.
Day 4 - your day will be perfect.
Day 5 - the love of your life will kiss you.
亲爱的神呀,一个正在读这个甜美的女孩非常善良,我以她为荣。请帮帮她过出最精彩的人生,在她所选择的领域上祝福她(心想事成)。你,从现在开始算,九分钟后会有事让你开心,请分享把这个给你爱的15个女生,记住只能是“女生”现在,我为你准备了一个游戏,这个游戏自从在1977年就开始流行了。你一旦读到这你就得把它发送给15个人。你接下来的五天就会这样:第一天你醒来以后会发现你的人生出现了巨的惊喜第二天你将会和你想念的老友一起穿越小路(途中遇故知)第三天你发现你有了很多钱第四天这将会是你的完美的一天第五天你的正缘爱人会吻你(没啥文采,也比较纠结
是否是翻译的文采一点还是
不擅长文翻)
sweet的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dear sweet heart 的文章

随机推荐