lboughtmysonamybirthdaypresent,__helikeditverymuch

I_____(buy)him a present and he liked it very much_百度作业帮
I_____(buy)him a present and he liked it very much
I_____(buy)him a present and he liked it very much
I bought him a present and he liked it very much我给他买了一个礼物,他非常喜欢(这个礼物)这是我在静心思考后得出的结论,如果不能请追问,我会尽全力帮您解决的~如果您有所不满愿意,请谅解~
I__bought___(buy)him a present and he liked it very muchThey told me to leave it here,_____ I did it.A.but B.however C.andWe bought her a birthday present,___she liked it very much.A.so B.or C.and_百度作业帮
They told me to leave it here,_____ I did it.A.but B.however C.andWe bought her a birthday present,___she liked it very much.A.so B.or C.and
They told me to leave it here,_____ I did it.A.but B.however C.andWe bought her a birthday present,___she liked it very much.A.so B.or C.and
这两个句子里,逗号前后都是完整的句子(即主干不缺成份),所以只需要一个连接词就可以了,but表示转折,so表因果,or表“否则”,however在句中要做方式状语.不知道这样说你明白没有?专题一单项选择?英语外研版七年级下-期末冲刺练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
专题一单项选择?英语外研版七年级下-期末冲刺练
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢I bough him a present and he liked it very much翻译_百度作业帮
I bough him a present and he liked it very much翻译
I bough him a present and he liked it very much翻译
I bough him a present and he liked it very much我给他买了一个礼物,他非常喜欢(这个礼物)
我给他买了一个礼物,他十分喜欢它。
我买给他一份礼物
他非常喜欢希望帮到你
望采纳 『ZY』
我买了他一份礼物,他非常喜欢
我给他带的礼物他非常喜欢。9A&Unit1&Know&yourself&Grammar(共44张PPT)&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
Unit1GrammarKnowyourselfA:What’syoursister’spersonality?B:She’sanenergeticperson.Andshe’salsosmart.A:Whatjobdoesshedo?B:She’sanaccountant.A:Isherpersonalitysuitableforthejob?B:Idon’tthinkso.She’simpatientandcarelesssometimes.Timeforreflection并列连词:and:和,又;but:但是;or:或者;so:因此,所以;Lookatthefollowingsentences.1.IcomefromNanjing,butnowIlivewithmyfamilyinBeijing.(七上U1)2.Theclassroomsarecleanandbright.(七上U3)3.SometimesIfeelhungrybetweenmeals,soIeatanappleorapear.(七上U6)4.MycousinAnnie’sbicycleisbroken,soshe’sgoingtoasksomeonetofixit.(七下U2)5.Therearemanybigcompaniesandinternationalbankshere.(八下U3)6.About285millionpeoplearoundtheworldareblindorhaveeyeproblems,mostlyinpoorareas.(八下U7)7.I’mpatientandIdon’tgetangryeasily.(P7)8.IthinkIcanbeagoodteacheroragooddoctor.(P7)9.“He’squietanddoesn’tliketotalkmuch,buthisworkshouts!”(P8)10.“Iwanttosharethebestartwithpeople,soI’malwayssearchingforsomethingbetterordifferent.”(P8)11.Acreativepersoncanproducesomethingneworaworkofart.(P10)Milliewantstowriteaboutherclassmates.Helpherjoinherideaswithand,but,ororso.(P12)A1.Kittyiskind.Sometimessheisimpatient.2.Billywouldnotacceptothers’advice.Billywouldnotthinktwice.Kittyiskind,butsometimessheisimpatient.Billywouldnotacceptothers’adviceorthinktwice.3.Judyisgentle.Judynevergetsangrywithothers.4.Suzyworriestoomuch.Shecannotsleepwellsometimes.Judyisgentle,andshenevergetsangrywithothers.Suzyworriestoomuch,soshecannotsleepwellsometimes.impatientthinktwice(aboutsth)adj.不耐烦的,急躁的三思而行1.BothAmyandDanielwearbluejeans.(七上U8)2.Nowthelivingroomhasnotonlybluewallsbutalsoablueceilingandfloor.(八上U4)3.NeithermyparentsnorIthinkIcanmakeagoodaccountant.(P7)4.Lifeislikearace.Youeithertaketheleadorfallbehind.(P8)5.“Carelessnesswillbeadisasternotonlytoourselvesbutalsotopatients.”(P9)both…and,notonly…but(also),either…or,neither…norboth...and...、notonly...but(also)...、either...or...和neither...nor...都是常见的并列连词,它们可以连接两个并列的主语、谓语、宾语、表语、状语等。both...and...“......和......两者都;既......又......”。I did all this both for you and for myself.BothLiPingandWuFangareLeaguemembers.notonly...but(also)...意思是“不但......而且......;不仅......还有......”,其中also可以省略。Wemustnotonlyunderstandthetextbutalsolearnitbyheart.注意:当notonly...but(also)...连接两个名词作主语时,其谓语动词应与最近的一个主语在人称和数上保持一致,这就是我们通常说的“就近原则”。Notonlythestudentsbut(also)MrLihaslunchatschool.either...or...意思是“要么......要么......;或者......或者......;不是......就是......”,用于连接两个表示选择关系的词。Youmaysiteitherthisendorthatendoftheboat.注意:当either...or...连接两个主语时,应遵循“就近原则”。EitheryouorIamgoingtheretomorrow.neither...nor...意思是“既不......也不......”,具有否定含义。NeitherLeonorCindygotthehighestscore.ItwasDaisy.注意:当neither...nor...连接两个主语时,也应遵循“就近原则”。NeitherDadnorMumisathometoday.Amyiswritingaboutwhatherfamilydoesattheweekend.Helphercompletethesentenceswiththecorrectconjunctions.(P14)B11.______mydad___mymumgoestoworkattheweekend.WevisitmygrandparentsonSaturdays.2.____mymum____mygrandmaaregoodatcooking.Theycooklunchforus.NeithernorBothand3.______________mymum___________mydaddoesthedishesafterlunch.Ialsohelpwithit.Either/Notonlyor/but(also)dothedishes洗碗4.Intheafternoon,mygrandpaandmydad______________playchess___________chatwitheachother.5.Mymum______________helpscleantheroomsformygrandparents___________doessomeshoppingforthem.either/notonlyor/but(also)notonly/eitherbut(also)/or请点击1.―Ihear______yourgrandpa______yourgrandmalikewatchingBeijingOpera.―Right,justasmanyoldpeopledoinourcity.(2012呼和浩特)A.andB.orC.norD.butalsoI.单项选择。2.―Didyouhaveagoodtimeattheparty?―Yes.Wesang______danceduntillateatnight.(2012山东济南)A.butB.ifC.andD.so3.______myfather______mymotherisabletodriveacar.However,theyaregoingtobuyone.(2012四川宜宾)A.NnorB.BandC.EorD.Nbutalso4.Asnakebithim______hewenttoseeadoctoratonce.(2012天津)A.ifB.whereC.becauseD.so5.Tonyisonlyfouryearsold,______hedrawsverywell.(2012浙江衢州)A.butB.soC.orD.and6."Youcan'thavethemall.Youcanchoose______thekite______thetoycar,"saidthemother.(2012四川自贡)A.orB.butalsoC.and7.―Anna,youwearanewdresstoday!―Itfitsmewell,______thecolourisnotmyfavourite.(2013淄博)A.andB.soC.butD.or8.―Whichdoyouprefer,tea______coffee?―Tea,please.(2013北京)A.butB.soC.orD.and9.―WouldyouliketocometomypartyonSaturday,Sam?―I’dloveto,______Ican’t.Ihavetotakeapianolesson.(2013厦门)A.andB.butC.or10.Ithoughttheactorwasfamous,_____noneofmyfriendshaseverheardofhim.(2013盐城)A.andB.orC.soD.but11.―Mike,pleaseturndownthemusic,_____Lucy_____Lilyaresleeping.―Sorry,I’lldoitrightaway.(2013黔西南)A.norB.orC.andD.butalso12.Let’sgotoKunmingforvacation.It’s______toohot______toocold.(2013宜宾)A.orB.norC.andD.butalso13.―Idon’tlikesinging______dancing.Whataboutyou?―Idon’tlikedancing,______Ilikesinging.(2013天水)A.andB.butC.butD.and14.Smiletotheworld,______theworldwillsmilebacktoyou.(2013安徽)A.norB.butC.orD.and15.―Howdoyoulikethetwopairsoftrousers?―Theydon’tfitmewell.Theyare______toolong______tooshort.(2013威海)A.butalsoB.andC.norD.orII.根据句意选择适当的连词完成句子。1.Themanwassotired,____hestillwentonworking.2.-TellussomethingaboutCanada,OK?-I’msorry._______Jack____Ihaveeverbeenthere.3.―Whatdoyouthinkofthisskirt?―It’sbeautifulanditfitswewell,___Ilikeitverymuch.butNeithernorso4.Iboughtmysonabirthdaypresent,____helikeditverymuch.5.Hehasalotofmoney,____heisn’thappy.6.Stopsmoking,____youwillgetbettersoon.7.---_______Mary____Alicehasjoinedthemusicclubbecausetheyhavenotime.---It’sapity!andbutandNeithernor8.Mr.SmithcomesfromAustralia,___hehasworkedinChinafor5years.___youcantalkwithhim______inEnglish___inChinese.9.―Whatdoyoulikedoingafterclass?―Ilikenotonlyreading________painting.10.Samisawaiter,____hereallywantstobeasinger.butSoeitherorbutalsobutIII.阅读下面的短文,在空白处填入适当连词。IarrivedinLondonatlast.Therailwaystationwasbig,black_____dark.Ididnotknowthewaytomyhotel,_____Iaskedaporter(搬运工).I_________spokeEnglishverycarefully,____veryclearlyaswell.Theporter,however,couldnotunderstandme.Irepeatedmyquestionseveraltimes____atlastheunderstood.Heansweredme,andsonotonlybutand___hespoke_______slowly____clearly.'Iamaforeigner,'Isaid.Thenhespokeslowly,___Icouldnotunderstandhim.MyteacherneverspokeEnglishlikethat!Theporter____Ilookedateachotherandsmiled.Thenhesaidsomething____Iunderstoodit.'You'llsoonlearnEnglish!'hesaid.Iwonder.InEngland,eachpersonspeaksadifferentlanguage.TheEnglishunderstandeachother,____Idon'tunderstandthem!DotheyspeakEnglish?butneithernorbutandandbut1.ReviewtheGrammar.2.FinishPartB2onPage14.3.TopreviewIntegratedskillsonPages15and16.HomeworkThankyou!1.IcomefromNanjing,___nowIlivewithmyfamilyinBeijing.2.Theclassroomsareclean____bright.3.SometimesIfeelhungrybetweenmeals,___Ieatanappleorapear.4._____Amy____Danielwearbluejeans.5.MycousinAnnie’sbicycleisbroken,___she’sgoingtoasksomeonetofixit.6.Nowthelivingroomhas________bluewalls________ablueceilingandfloor.butandsoBothandFillintheblanks.gosonotonlybutalso7.Therearemanybigcompanies_____internationalbankshere.8.About285millionpeoplearoundtheworldareblind____haveeyeproblems,mostlyinpoorareas.andor12.I’mpatient____Idon’tgetangryeasily.13.IthinkIcanbeagoodteacher__agooddoctor.14._______myparents____IthinkIcanmakeagoodaccountant.15.“He’squiet____doesn’tliketotalkmuch,____hisworkshouts!”16.“Iwanttosharethebestartwithpeople,___I’malwayssearchingforsomethingbetterordifferent.”17.You______takethelead___fallbehind.18.“Carelessnesswillbeadisaster_______toourselves________topatients.”andorNeithernorandbutsoeitherornotonlybutalso1.Benwasbusytakingatrainingclass,______wehadtowaitforhimforhalfanhour.A.soB.ifC.orD.but2.YoucanchoosetowatchTVathome______goshoppingwithme.A.andB.butC.soD.or3.Wejustneedoneofyouforthegame.______you______yourbrothercanjoinus.A.BandB.NnorC.EorD.Nbutalso4.______myfather______mymothertakegoodcareofme.Ilovethemsomuch.A.EorB.BandC.NnorGuessingGametotestyoursenseofobservationtotestyourabilityofshort-termmemorytotestyourabilitytohighlightthelanguagepoints并列连词and意思是“和,又”,表达并列关系。He saw you and I. 并列连词but意思是“但是”,表达转折关系,所连接的成分意思往往相反或相对。Therunnerfelldown,buthequicklygotupandwentonrunning.并列连词or意思是“或者”,表达选择关系。"Teaormilk?"Jackasked.注意:在否定句中并列成分通常用or连接,而不用and。IcannotspeakGermanorJapanese.并列连词so意思是“因此,所以”,表达因果关系,常用来连接两个简单句。He hit me, so I struck (打)him back.注意:并列连词so和从属连词because不能一起使用。
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355

我要回帖

更多关于 be my sona 的文章

随机推荐