求大神帮忙我翻译下这句英文

求各位大神帮忙把这句话翻译成英文:今天我的心情跌宕起伏得像坐过山车一样_百度作业帮
求各位大神帮忙把这句话翻译成英文:今天我的心情跌宕起伏得像坐过山车一样
求各位大神帮忙把这句话翻译成英文:今天我的心情跌宕起伏得像坐过山车一样
My emotion today has been fluctuating like sitting in rollercoaster.
Today such undulation stroke upon me like my heart had been through heaven and hell in a rollercoaster.求大神帮我把下面这段话用英语翻译出来,谢谢了 人是为自己而活的,自己觉的快乐了那过的才是人生。_百度作业帮
求大神帮我把下面这段话用英语翻译出来,谢谢了 人是为自己而活的,自己觉的快乐了那过的才是人生。
求大神帮我把下面这段话用英语翻译出来,谢谢了 人是为自己而活的,自己觉的快乐了那过的才是人生。
We live for ourselves. The truth of ife is to make oneself happy.
We all live for ourselves, only when you get the happiness inside your heart can a life be a true one.
We live for ourselves ,it cant be called life unless we not feel happy .
中文翻译是 People live for themselves, their own sense of happiness that life is. 整体的翻译就是这样的哦哦
People is live for themselves, their sense of happiness that is life.求大神 继续帮我翻译 一下 谢谢。。。这个问题始终不得解决~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:851,735贴子:
求大神 继续帮我翻译 一下 谢谢。。。这个问题始终不得解决~收藏
十分抱歉耽误你这么多时间,貌似美国那边的邮局出现问题了,货物其实已经离开中国了,我正在积极联系邮政看能有最新消息,求理解 运输不是我能控制的谢谢。
十分急。 !
是不是 太长 太难了 。
莫急,会有人帮你的,手机党打字吃力
十分抱歉耽误你这么多时间,貌似美国那边的邮局出现问题了,货物其实已经离开中国了,我正在积极联系邮政看能有最新消息,求理解 运输不是我能控制的谢谢I'm so sorry for the delay we made,as far as i know there's something wrong with the post office of USA, the merchandise had been already departured from China and im keep communication with the post office and see if there's a latest news.your kindness understanding will be much appreciate.After all,the transportation is beyond my control
十分抱歉耽误你这么多时间,貌似美国那边的邮局出现问题了,货物其实已经离开中国了,我正在积极联系邮政看能有最新消息,求理解 运输不是我能控制的谢谢。sorry to have kept you waiting.there seems to be something wrong with the american post office.your supplies have been delivered.I am doing everything possible to contact the post office for further information.transportation falls outside my duty
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或下节英语课该我演讲,我想介绍lol。求英语大神帮我翻译一段关于lol的短文。
下节英语课该我演讲,我想介绍lol。求英语大神帮我翻译一段关于lol的短文。
补充:&大家好,我今天想给大家介绍一款我最喜欢的游戏,lol。1.LOL的全称是league&of&legend,是现在很火爆的一款游戏,是美国拳头公司开发的,由腾讯公司代理,在全球大约有1300万玩家。2.lol目前为止共有116个英雄,每个英雄都有自己的特点和背景故事。3.其中阿狸和锐雯是我最喜欢的两个英雄。她们用起来都很飘逸,而且都有强大的爆发能力。4.这个游戏分为两个队伍,每个队伍五人,分为上单,ap,adc,打野和辅助五个位置。5.英雄联盟有召唤师峡谷,统治战场,嚎哭深渊三个地图。6.它分为人机比赛匹配比赛和排位比赛三个模式。当你达到30级并拥有16个英雄就可以进行排位比赛。排位比赛分为黄铜白银黄金白金钻石王者六个段位。现在S3赛季刚刚结束。S4赛季就要开始。7.lol不只是游戏,更应该把它叫做电子竞技。祝大家上分愉快,成绩也能进步,期末考试不挂科。谢谢大家。
补充:&大家好,我今天想给大家介绍一款我最喜欢的游戏,lol。1.LOL的全称是league&of&legend,是现在很火爆的一款游戏,是美国拳头公司开发的,由腾讯公司代理,在全球大约有1300万玩家。2.lol目前为止共有116个英雄,每个英雄都有自己的特点和背景故事。3.其中阿狸和锐雯是我最喜欢的两个英雄。她们用起来都很飘逸,而且都有强大的爆发能力。4.这个游戏分为两个队伍,每个队伍五人,分为上单,ap,adc,打野和辅助五个位置。5.英雄联盟有召唤师峡谷,统治战场,嚎哭深渊三个地图。6.它分为人机比赛匹配比赛和排位比赛三个模式。当你达到30级并拥有16个英雄就可以进行排位比赛。排位比赛分为黄铜白银黄金白金钻石王者六个段位。现在S3赛季刚刚结束。S4赛季就要开始。7.lol不只是游戏,更应该把它叫做电子竞技。祝大家上分愉快,成绩也能进步,期末考试不挂科。谢谢大家。
补充:如果翻译的好还可以追加悬赏。谢谢啦。
你介绍游戏你老是会不会打你啊
不会,我都大学了。老师也很年轻,很开明。能帮我翻译下吗。谢谢啦。
Hey guys!i feel like introducing a game which i love best,it is LOL.
1.The full name of LOL is League Of Legend and it`s a very vogue game for the folks.it designs by the an american company naned The Fist.There are about 13 Million LOL players around the world and the institution on Tencent represents it in China.
2.There are 116 heroes in LOL for the nonce,each of them has their own character and an initial story.
3.And i have a wakeness for Ari and Riven amount of these heroes result in both of them are brisk in playing and has a mind boggling and amazing power!
4.This game is divided into 2 regiments and each group contains five roles,named:Top solo,Ap,Adc,Jungle and Support five positions.
5.The LOL has 3 maps:The&Canyon of Summoner,Rule the Battlfield,Screaming of The Abyss.
6.It also has 3 patterns in LOL:Copetition Between Folks and Machine,The Matching Game and The Qualifying Game,you are allowed to join in this mode as your roles reached to 30 levels and meanwhile you were possessing 16 heroes.The Qualifying Game has The Brass,The Silver,The Gold,The Platinum,The Diamond,The King 6 levels.Now the season`s competiton of S3 is just ending and the&S4 is incident to us.
7.LOL is not merely an internet game,we shall say:Vying in the electricity or E-Sports.i wish you guys will totally enjoy the&game&and the markes will be remaining excellent,don`t be a dead&man in the final test,many thanks!
第一段by the an american company naned 去掉the,naned是named.
第六段Copetition Between Folks and Machine,copetiton改为competition。join in this mode改为join in the Qualifying game.
单词错误已纠正,有用请采纳,3Q!
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
其他回答 (1)
其实你只要搜索一下关于LOL的,有很多PPT呀,演讲之类的,当然,是英语
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求大神帮我翻译下这句英文_百度作业帮
求大神帮我翻译下这句英文
求大神帮我翻译下这句英文

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙ps 的文章

随机推荐