英语翻译和作文 题目蛮多的 答的好再给200 科目4全部题目积蓄了

帮我写一篇200字的英语作文.谢谢了、超过200字也可以.但是200字最好~~单词越简单越好.内容一定要丰富有趣.不要从翻译机里翻译出来的那种.尽量不要有语法错误.我要拿来脱稿演讲的、拜托_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇200字的英语作文.谢谢了、超过200字也可以.但是200字最好~~单词越简单越好.内容一定要丰富有趣.不要从翻译机里翻译出来的那种.尽量不要有语法错误.我要拿来脱稿演讲的、拜托
帮我写一篇200字的英语作文.谢谢了、超过200字也可以.但是200字最好~~单词越简单越好.内容一定要丰富有趣.不要从翻译机里翻译出来的那种.尽量不要有语法错误.我要拿来脱稿演讲的、拜托了.
My mother's loveMamma you gave life to me,Turned a babysintosa man,And mamma all you had to offer Was a promise of a lifetime of love,Now I know there is no otherlove like a Mothers.Love for her child,I know that love so complete someday must leave.Must say goodbye,Goodbyes the saddest word,I'll ever hear.Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near,Someday you'll say that word and I will cry,It'll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye.Mamma you gave love to me,And Mamma all I ever needed Was guarantee of you loving me,Cause I know there is no other love like a mother,the love you give will always live,You'll always be there every time I fall,You take my weakness and you make me strong,And I will always love you till forever comes.And when you need me,I'll be there for you always,I'll be there thru the lonely days.You are the wings that guide my broken flight,and my shelter thru the raging storm,And I will love you till forever comes.
Today's rain really gets down may be big, between the world is covering by vast whiteness rain curtain. “if such rain next several days, nearby my family's that river must rise again the spate.”I on t...
没说要求,那我随便写了吧~~~~~~~字数多的话可适当去掉几句就行 在那一天人们欢聚一堂。春节通常是在每年的二月份,有时是在一月份。在那天,家家户户会贴上代表幸运的春联,放爆竹,还要吃饺子呢!除夕夜那天,就像圣诞节前夕那天,家家户户聚在一起吃年夜饭,祝福彼此,并聊聊对新的一年的期望。小孩子呢收到压岁钱作为新年的一份礼物! It is the day that the ...
请问英语还能数200字?是字母吗?
I LOVE FAHRENHEIT
. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
FAHRENHEIT. 简单吧!英语翻译现求一篇英语作文,文章主题为魔方的,写完后要有中文翻译.200字就差不多了,不要太复杂.实在写不出来写别的也行,但要有意义的,是高中生的.写完后也要写翻译.一定要写啊._百度作业帮
英语翻译现求一篇英语作文,文章主题为魔方的,写完后要有中文翻译.200字就差不多了,不要太复杂.实在写不出来写别的也行,但要有意义的,是高中生的.写完后也要写翻译.一定要写啊.
英语翻译现求一篇英语作文,文章主题为魔方的,写完后要有中文翻译.200字就差不多了,不要太复杂.实在写不出来写别的也行,但要有意义的,是高中生的.写完后也要写翻译.一定要写啊.
我帮你找了好几篇,你自己看看哪些适合你,你参考一下,再自己仿写一些吧,提高你的英语水平 Deep Mother Love-深沉的母爱 Deep Mother Love Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love. One day I hurried home for lunch after school, because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam. But when I got home, the lunch was not ready yet. I felt unhappy. When the dishes were served, I forund none I like. I ran out of my house angrily and wanderde on the street for a while,hungry. Then I walked to school. When I got into the classroom, I saw a lunch box on my desk. One classmate told me that it was my mother ther that had brought it here.After opening the box, I found my favorite food inside. My eyes was moist with tears. Mother gave me her love without asking for return, How deep mother love is! 深沉的母爱 每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见.一天我深深感受到了这种爱. 一天放学后我匆忙回家吃午饭,因为下午考试,我希望早一点回校准备考试.但是我到家时午饭还没有准备好,我很不高兴.饭菜端上来时,我发现没有一样是我喜欢的.我生气地跑出了家门,饿着肚子在街上游荡了一会,然后往学校走去. 附件:Deep Mother Love-深沉的母爱.doc
Deep Mother Love-深沉的母爱 Deep Mother Love Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love. One day I hurr...求一篇200字英语作文!带翻译,简单点的!题目“My college life”
求一篇200字英语作文!带翻译,简单点的!题目“My college life”
My college life I am proud of being a college student. I like my college life as it is so wonderful time in my youth. As being born in small village of the remote countryside, I didn&t have a good education environment. However, I set a goal and felt confident to be a college student. After hard study, I passed the entrance examination of national college by excellent achievement. All people were proud of me, as I was the first college student in my village. I was farewell warmly by them when I came to school. I was warmly welcome by school, too. After then, I’ve felt my study is not only for myself but also for the honor of my village neighborhood and our school. The college life is wonderful. All life in school are fresh. New teachers, new classmates and fresh friends are around me. I’ve felt their friendship, wide knowledge and opening mind. The grand library, school buildings and wide playground are very attracting to me. I am very eager to learn much knowledge quickly. In high school, I was ever called as a runner before time. Now,I know I am behind time so much in fact. I hope to catch up with the time by my hard studying. Every day, you can see me get up early, doing exercise hard and go to school the first one. At night, I am the one who leaves away the library. The most interesting thing is that I can’t speak the PUTONGHUA well and made many funny events at the beginning, as I am from South. When I entered the classroom at first time, I was headache as I couldn’t understand what the professor was speaking. I met much difficulties at math, physics and other courses, even though I used to be good at these sciences. Therefore, I learn these courses myself after class. After three months, the exmination indicated that I overcame all the difficlties. I also improved my listening and spoken ability of Chinese quickly. Communication is very important to my college life. I study English hard as well. It makes me have many chances to communicate with foreigners.回答I made friends with many foreign teachers and students. From them, I learn many knowledge about foreign cultures. The computer room is another place I like to staying. I contact the outside world by the internet. All the News, advance science, and the information about internal and outside of China. Besides study, my college life is also very colorful. I’d like to take any chance to improve my communication skill. I am the monitor and playing an active role in class and school. Last year, I organized a speech match in management department. All the classmates were very interested in this kind of activity. I learned from them much about their hometown, their knowledge and opinions. At the same time, I shew my beautiful hometown to everyone. In school, I take care all the classmates around me. I am so poor due to from the romote countryside. The school pay most the fee for my education. I feel very happy. However, I know some classmates are poorer than me. I am willing to care them and encourage each other. My college life is long and short. I believe that I can spend a good time in the four years. I hope I will have no any regretion when I look back the short youth of college in the future. 我感到自豪的是一个大学生。因为它是我青春美好的时间,我喜欢我的大学生活。作为出世在偏远农村的小村庄,我没有一个良好的教育环境。然而,我设定一个目标,有信心成为一名大学生。经过艰苦的学习,我最终以优异的成绩通过了高考。所有人都为我感到骄傲,因为我是村里第一个大学生。我和他们告别之后,我来到学校。我热烈欢迎的学校,太。然后,我觉得我的研究,不仅为自己也为我的村庄和学校争光。大学生活是美好的。所有的生活都是新的。新教师,新同学和新朋友的身边。我感觉他们的友谊,广泛的知识和开放的态度。宏伟的图书馆,学校的建筑和宽阔的操场非常吸引我。我非常渴望学习知识更迅速。在高中,我叫作为一个赛跑者在时间之前。现在,我知道我在后面的时间太多。我希望能赶上时间学习。每一天,你可以看到我起床早,做艰苦工作和上学的第一个。晚上,我离开图书馆的人。最有趣的是,我不能讲好普通话,并在开始提出了许多有趣的活动,因为我来自南方。当我第一次进入教室,我是头痛,因为我无法理解什么是教授说。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号新东方雷彤:2014考研英语真题作文与翻译解析_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
17:26&&作者:雷彤&&来源:南京新东方&&字号:|
  作者介绍:新东方教育科技集团20年功勋教师,新东方(南京)资深明星教师,20多年高校英语教学经验,练就了深厚的学术功底;10年新东方教学经验,造就了亲切和蔼的授课风格。主授考研词汇/写作/翻译课程,深受学员喜爱和好评。学员评价"循循善诱,积极鼓励,内容实用"。
  各位二O一四年考研的考生们:
  大家好!我是雷彤,我和广大考生们共同备战于考研英语,转眼一年过去了……回想起这一年来的点点滴滴,我眼前的画面丰富而多彩:冬日,在暖气的烘烤下,我们红光满面,那红光中有我们对生活的期许和渴望;春日和煦的阳光里,我们不带任何功利之心,认真地研习着、诵读着、临摹着;酷热的夏日中,我们汗流浃背地走进教室,分分钟后,我们凉爽而冷静地强化着、模板着、填空着;凉爽的秋日里,我们开始揣摩命题人的心理、汉英切换中我们学习使用英语表达思想、期许师生之间的思想碰撞可以撞出命题者的思路和想法;冬风再起时,我们再次汇聚于南京新东方,谈论着中国梦的实现、谈论着中华传统美德的传承、谈论着"责任感"和"感恩心"的重要性、谈论着介绍中国传统文化的问题、谈论着"人口结构老龄化"的问题、谈论着"礼到心不到"的问题、谈论着"啃老"的问题、谈论着我们依然红光满面,因为经过一年的奋斗和坚守,我们最终信心满满和勇气十足地走向了考场……
  此时此刻,请允许我总结一下2014年的考研作文的答题思路和方法。首先,从英语一的大作文谈起:
  Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should
  1) Describe the drawing briefly.
  2) Interpret its intended meaning and
  3) Give your comments.
  这是一篇传达正能量的作文题目,具体内容为实现"中国梦"的重要组成部分--弘扬"尊老爱幼"的传统美德。乍一看来,这个题目有些大,有些空,又似乎和当今的"啃老"、"礼到心不到"和"人口老龄化"的社会现象有所关联,所以,考生们可能有些迷茫,因为不知道从哪儿说起为合适。在我看来,牢记大作文的模板、记得正面话题的第三段评论部分的入手方法为:从谈论该传统美德的作用入手,再用举例的方法进一步阐释,那么,这篇真题的创作就有"法"可依,有"据"可查了。换言之,对于英语一的大作文而言,除了第一段描述图表的具体内容之外,第二段的点名寓意和第三段的评论阐释均是可以考前充分准备的。利用我们考前准备的内容(以下的范文部分我以"粗体+红字"的形式加以标注),即考前准备中已有146个单词的内容我们已了如指掌),剩下的部分考生临场发挥即可。以下我为今年英语一真题所创作的作文,供考生参考:
  As has been depicted in the cartoon above, the lovely girl who was brought up by her young mother thirty years ago has grown up into a graceful lady now, walking happily together with her elderly mother, with sweet smiles both on her face and on her mother's. (这个描述段落是必须考生们自己创作的,因为押到漫画的具体内容是不现实的。在描述的过程中,先确定漫画中的几大要素,如1)30年前,年轻的母亲抚育了孩子;2)现在,30年前的孩子长大了;3)长大的孩子开始照顾年迈的母亲。无论使用怎样的句型,将这三大要素有机结合在一起,则描述成功。在描述的过程中,注意选择英语中的各类复合句,因为复合句的频繁使用是英语的特色,而只会使用简单句则是深受母语(汉语)影响的有力佐证。)
  Simply designed as it is, the symbolic meaning the cartoon conveys is deep and profound. Just as the cartoon shows, nothing is more important than the traditional Chinese practice to be considerate to both the young and to the old. (首先,牢记点明寓意的模板,可以事半功倍。其次,在点明该漫画的寓意时,是否还记得我们在长期实力班练过的经典句型Nothing is more important than confidence.?是否还记得我们在最后点睛班重点提到的"礼到心不到"现象的重点词汇considerate,consideration,take good care of?是否还记得在最后点睛班提到的"中华民族的传统美德" 忠、孝、信、礼、勤、俭、廉等的英语表达?是否还记得我在强化班和点睛班均提及的责任感的重要性和"懂得感恩的重要性"?这些词汇和表达均可以帮助我们在点名寓意时得心应手。)
  As a matter of fact, the traditional Chinese virtue of taking good care of the parents as well as the children can be considered as a driving force, which inspires the Chinese people to be cohesive enough to overcome one difficulty or another with courage and confidence. Take me an average undergraduate who is taking the postgraduate entrance examination at the moment for example. It is my parents' love and consideration that motivate me to solve tricky problems with determination and perseverance. And in the future, I will surely express my gratitude to my parents by looking after them when they are getting older and older. (我在课堂上讲解正面话题时,曾经反复强调:在做评论时,先议论该正面品质的作用,再进行举例说明。再最后的点睛班上,我给出的曼德拉的例子用在这里似乎不是非常合适,对吗?我在强化班和最后点睛班"利弊类"作文讲解中均提及的"我--一个普通考生"的实例说明则相当可以切中要害,对吗?)
  All that has been discussed above points out an indispensable fact that consideration to the young and to the old is of vital importance. However, the virtue practice is not to be tes instead it is manifested in action. Therefore, we should not hesitate a moment to take actions in our daily life. (我的范文的前三段一共写了194个单词,所以,第四段就显得有些多余。换言之,第四段的内容属于备选模板,如果前三段考生们已经写足160字,那么,这个第四段是完全没有必要出现的。但是,如果前三段考生的论述不足以达到160字以上,那么,这个第四段则可称为雪中的炭火,急解燃眉之急。)
  我们来谈谈英语二的大作文:
  Write an essay based on the following chart. In your essay, you should
  1) interpret the chart, and
  2) give your comments.
  You should write about 150 words on the ANSWER SHEET. (15 points)
  这篇作文再次告诉我们,无论是第一段的描述图表、第二段的进行评论、还是第三段的自然总结,所有这一切均是可以考前充分准备的。利用我们考前准备的内容(以下的范文部分我以"粗体+红字"的形式加以标注),即考前准备中已有143个单词的内容我们已了如指掌),所以,考生们只要临场写一个或两个"乡村人口向城镇化转移"的原因,则今年英语二的大作文部分大功告成。还记得我在考研英语二串讲班给大家提供的"人口老龄化"的饼形图吗?那篇作文的行文和这篇真题非常相似,对吗?只是问题分析部分不相雷同而已。以下是我给大家提供的这次作文真题的范文:
  The issue of the population structure in China has aroused much concern from the public in recent years. As has been illustrated in the bar chart above, the period
has witnessed a remarkable change in the number of the people in urban areas and in the number of the people in rural areas. To be specific, there was a significant increase in the number of the people in urban areas while there was an obvious decrease in the number of the people in rural areas. As a result, the number of the residents in the cities and in the towns was approximately the same as that of the farmers in the country in the year 2010.&(最后我以蓝色标明的这句是我根据本图创作的一句,对于广大考生来说,依然可以选择我给大家的模板句型:What we can safely conclude here is that the stable fall in the number of the farmers in the country has resulted in the steady rise in the number of the residents in the cities and in the towns. )&
  Two major factors can account for the social change. (就分析社会变化的段首句而言,如果出于字数的考虑,选用我给大家预先准备好的段首句There are numerous factors that can lead to the social change. And I would like to explore two primary one here. 也是完全可以的。)For one thing, the financial disparity between the farmers in the country and the residents in the cities and in the towns has contributed to the fact that a considerable number of farmers are rushing into the major cities in our country, expecting to earn much more money to support their families. (这个原因是从农民进城的动机进行分析的。这句原因分析中,贫富差距这个词汇是广大考生们所不熟悉的,但是,即使不会表达"城乡的贫富差距"也是没有问题的,写出"农民涌入城镇--目的是挣钱和养家"也是可以的。)For another, the expansion of the cities and the towns in China provides the industrious people, including the ones from the countryside, with the opportunities to improve their living standards by working hard in the major cities in our country. (第二个原因是从城镇需求的角度进行分析的,这里使用我们课上讲过的句型provide the people with the opportunity to do sth是再合适不过了。不知考生们在考试的状态下是否想到了这个句型?也许还有很多考生会问,当时我在临场状态下,只写出了一个原因,怎么办?没有关系的,一个原因也是可以的,因为我们这是英语考试,重点考察考生使用英语表达思想的能力。)
  Based on the discussion above, the conclusion that we can safely draw here is that the tendency of the urbanization in our country is probable to be continued in the near future. (这个自然段的内容是我响应备考同学们的要求,考前为考生们准备好的段落,区区32个英语单词,如果可以给予考生们心理上的支持和帮助,那么,我的内心也自然充满了愉悦和幸福的感觉。)
  接下来,我来谈谈考研英语小作文的写作吧。2014年的英语一和英语二的小作文共考到了介绍性、咨询性、建议性邮件等英语应用文的写作方法,而就我的教学经验而言,小作文的应对思路是将所有感谢性、道歉性、通知性、应聘性、请示性等诸多类型应用文的套话及信件、电邮、公告等各类应用文的格式均熟练掌握,那么,在英语小作文方面则可做到驾轻就熟。以下是我为今年两篇英语小作文所提供的范文:
  (1)Write a letter of about 100 words to the president of your university, suggesting how to improve students' physical condition.
  You should include the details you think necessary.
  这篇英语一的真题和我们在强化班练习过的2007年的考研真题"给学校图书馆提出建议",促其提高服务质量,很相似,对吗?由此可见,熟悉和练透各年真题是考研英语致胜的法宝。)
  Dear President, (以下"粗体+黑体"部分为考前准备的模板内容)
  I am an undergraduate majoring in Physical Education in our university. It is with great honor and pleasure that I am writing to you my honorable president to put forward a suggestion so as to enable the students to be more physically healthy.
  My proposal is that two or more swimming pools and basketball courts should be built on campus, for the purpose of providing the students with more opportunities to participate actively in the physical training. (这是一个学生给校方的建议,对吗?所以,内容上应该具体而可行。)
  I would appreciate it very much if you could take my suggestions into careful consideration. Please contact me at the email address
at your convenience. I am looking forward to your reply.
  Best wishes!
  Yours sincerely ,
  Li Ming
  (2)Suppose you are going to study abroad and share an apartment with John, a local student, write him an email to
  1) tell him about your living habits, and
  2) ask for advice about living there.
  这篇真题作文和我在强化班和冲刺班均强调的"介绍类"应用文不谋而合!只不过我要求考生们介绍中国文化,而真题要求介绍自己,真题的难度明显低于我的作文的要求,对吗?在强化班中,我们曾经练过一篇有关于"咨询应对失眠的方法"的小作文,这与本作文第二部分的内容有些相像。)
  Dear John, (以下"粗体+黑体"部分为考前准备的模板内容)
  I am the student from China, who is going to share the apartment together with you. I am writing this email to give you a brief introduction of myself so as for you to learn about me before my arrival.
  Firstly, I am accustomed to studying in the laboratory and dining in the canteen in the university in the work days. Secondly, I would like to stay home at weekends, playing computer games deep into the night, which is an effective way for me to relax myself physically and mentally. (这里应该写出生活习惯,而非学习习惯等。)
  I would appreciate it very much if you could tell me something about the customs in the United States. The cultural taboos for instance. Please contact me at your convenience. I am looking forward to your reply. (第三段中应该写出咨询类的内容,而对于一个出国留学的学生而言,最为重要的是知道目的国的文化习俗、文化禁忌等,对吗?如果作文中能够触及这个内容,是极好的。从这点上看,2014年英语二的小作文难度高于英语一的小作文难度。)
  Best wishes!
  Yours sincerely ,
  Li Ming
  最后在简要地谈谈2014面考研英语的翻译部分吧:对于英语一的试卷来说,今年的翻译无论从词汇、句式、英语和汉语表达差异等各个方面来看,都明显低于去年。而相比起"恶魔般"的2012年,今年的翻译真是理解容易、表达容易,这是广大考生的幸运,这也是考研英语的幸运!因为如果翻译的内容过于困难,无论英语优秀学生还是基础薄弱的学生都茫然失措,那么这样的考试如何优中选优、优中拔优!所以,简单而粗暴地放弃考研翻译是极其错误的!
  对于英语二的试卷来说,今年的翻译无论从词汇、句式、内容和英汉表达的差异等方方面面则明显难于去年。(当然,如果将今年英语一的翻译和英语二的翻译放在同一个维度下进行比较,那么,英语一的难度还是高于英语二的。)这就给未来将要参加考研英语二的同学一个强烈的暗示:掌握英语语法、英语词汇和英语翻译的方法,对于攻克考研翻译缺一无可,对于读研的过程也至关重要,因为读研中博览原版图书是撰写优秀论文的基础和保障。
  好了,唠唠叨叨,好一长串,习惯性地看了一下字数统计,四千余字……自己也惊愕不已。转而想想,也很正常,毕竟已经伏案近五个小时。这符合"蜗牛"的特性,缓缓地、慢慢地,在文字的组合中收获成果、收获愉悦、收获幸福……
  希望我的学生们都获得成功,心想事成!希望二O一四年南京新东方考研班课堂上迎来的是张张新鲜的面孔、灿烂的笑容……
(责任编辑:薛琳) &
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
山己几5265
catalystvenus
luckycat520

我要回帖

更多关于 全部积蓄 的文章

随机推荐