isit is time to do sth和 do 是什么区别,在英语当中

avoid doing和 avoid to do的区别。英语好的进来下
avoid doing和 avoid to do的区别。英语好的进来下
avoid doing和 avoid to do的区别是什么呢????英语好的进来下!!!谢啦~~~
没有avoid to do的形式,我还特地查字典了呢!和suggest 一样,如果想加to do 的形式,被动式时,要将to加上。be suggested to do sth.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语中,动词加to do和doing的区别,和用法_百度知道
英语中,动词加to do和doing的区别,和用法
我有更好的答案
to do是要去做什么?未发生。doing是正在做什么,已经发生
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I have learned English for 2 years. I also learned something else. It's useful for me to know these things.Thanks to learn English. I often get up early to read English. So I have a good living habit. In the future, it must be very helpful. Besides, if I have some problems that I can't work out,
need to ask other students or teachers. Because of it, I will be more outgoing. And I get along well with my classmates. After learning English, I am able to talk with others. I made friends with many people. I have friendship. In word to say, learning English bring a lot of inducement.【解析】 试题分析:考生首先要认真阅读前面的提示认真审题,确定文章的中心。注意文章文体、人称和时态。运用适当的短语表达中心思想,增加作文的可读性。完成提示词时也要符合事实。温馨提醒:考生必须认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了一些固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。考点:提纲作文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届海南三亚实验中学八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Jim asked me
him with his Chinese.A. to help
B. helping
C. help 
来源:2015届湖北省咸宁市八年级第一学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是John,根据表格提供的信息,写一篇短文介绍你和你的好朋友Tom的相同之处和不同之处。 不同点相同点Tom1. 更高,更外向2. 每天锻炼3. 喜欢看电影1. 喜欢音乐和运动2. 喜欢阅读,周末一起去图书馆3. 学习成绩好我1. 喜欢玩电脑游戏2. 每周锻炼三次 I have a good friend,his name is Tom.       
来源:2015届湖北省咸宁市八年级第一学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
He used to _____ with her parents, but now she is used to ____ with her classmates at school.A. living
B. liveC. living
D. live 
来源:2015届湖北省咸宁市八年级第一学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
People are so busy these days that many people have no time to cook. This becomes a problem, because most families love home cooking. The food tastes good and warm, and a family meal brings everyone together. In some families, meals are often the only times everyone sees one another at the same time.Another reason people enjoy home cooking is that it is often a way of showing love. A parent who makes some cookies is not just satisfying a child’s sweet tooth. She or he is sending a message. The message says, “ I care about you enough to send an hour making cookies that you will eat up in 15 minutes if I let you.”There is also something about the smell of home cooking. The smell of home cooking please people of all ages. It makes most of us feel good and loved---- even if we are the ones doing the cooking. “Next time you smell a cake making, stop for a moment and pay attention to your mood”(心情).1.Why do fewer people cook now?  ___________.A. They like to eat in restaurantsB. Many people are too busyC. Many people don’t like cookingD. They don’t like family meals2.A parent spends an hour making cookies___________.A. just to satisfy her or his child’s sweet toothB. only to send a messageC. to let a child eat up in 15 minutesD. often to show her or his love3.The writer thinks the smell of home cooking___________.A. makes us be interested in cooking       B. makes us happyC. makes us pay attention to our mood      D. makes us love others4.What does the underlined word “satisfying” mean here?A. 令人生气    B. 使人满意     C. 填满      D. 修补 
来源:2015届湖北省九年级10月联考英语试卷(解析版)
——How do you like our new teacher?——Very _______. He often says something funny to make us laugh.A. helpful
B. humorousC. popular
D. outgoing 
来源:2015届湖北省九年级10月联考英语试卷(解析版)
——He walked such a long way just to tell us the result.——Oh, he needn’t come ________.A. in trouble
B. in personC. in public
D. in general 
来源:2015届湖北石桥铺初级中学八年级下第一次月考2英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
 1.What’s the matter with Jim?(同义句)What’s _________ __________ Jim?2.I have a headache.(就划线部分提问)__________ is __________ __________with you?3.Lie down and rest. (改为提建议的句型)________ ________ lie down and rest.4.You should have a good rest.(就划线部分提问)__________ __________ I __________?5.You should drink some tea and coffer.(变为否定句)You __________ drink __________ tea __________ coffee. 
来源:2015届湖北省九年级上学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
---________does she study English?---________ working with a group.A. How, By
B. How, InC. How often, For D. What, At So , Neither do I与So,Neither I do的区别_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
So , Neither do I与So,Neither I do的区别
||暂无简介
总评分4.3|
浏览量15591
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢辨析be to do, be going to do, be about to do [附be to do的详细用法][嘉兴英语网]
Loading... Please wait...
◇您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文:辨析be&to&do,&be&going&to&do,&be&about&to&do&[附be&to&do的详细用法]
辨析be&to&do,&be&going&to&do,&be&about&to&do&[附be&to&do的详细用法]
辨析be to do, be going to do, be about to do1) be to do: (1)表示事先商定、安排或准备要做的事情。如:The students are to meet at the school gate tomorrow. 明天学生们将在学校大门口集会。2)表示可能性,必要、责任、义务、禁止等。如:Her necklace was not to(couldn't)be found. 她的项链找不到了。2) be going to do: 1) 表示将要发生的事情或打算最近要进行的动作。如:It is going to rain soon. 快要下雨了。2) 在含有条件状语从句的主从复合句中,主句一般不用be going to,而常用will(第一人称用shall)。如:The football match will be put off if it rains tomorrow. 如果明天下雨,足球赛将被推迟举行。3) be about to do: 1) 表示即将发生的动作,在时间上指最近的将来。如:We are about to start. 我们就要出发了。The new school year is about to begin. 新学年开学在即。2) 在含有be about to do的句子中,不能再加时间状语。如:Wrong: The medical team is about to start immediately. Right: The medical team is about to start. 医疗队就要出发了。
附:be to do 用法的详细讲解:一般说来,“be to do” 这个结构有两种语法意义,其一是连系动词be+动词不定式做表语,其二是be to是一个独立词汇单位,具有情态含义,可以把它叫做情态习语(modal idiom)。& 一、be +动词不定式, 不定式做表语,表示主语和表语在概念上是等同的。如:& The problem is to find a solution.& His plan is to clean the room.& My wish is to be a doctor.& 二、be to +动词不定式中的be to用作情态习语, 这时的be to do表示: “计划”、“安排”、“义务”、“应该”、“可能”、“命运”等。(have to, ought to)。如:& He is to have a holiday. (表示将来)& The committee is to meet today. (表示计划、安排)& You are to go to the hotel where rooms have already been booked for you.& 1. 表示 “将”、“计划”、“安排”。(意思接近于be going to) 如:& Their daughter is to get married soon.& Who is to question him?& It was the last film at the cinema,which was to close next day.& After dinner they were to go to a movie.& was/ were to do 表示过去曾经计划要做的事,或者过去应当做的事,而且从现在的角度来看已经实现了。如:& I felt nervous because I was soon to leave home for the first time.& I was to play Juliet.& The expedition was to start in a week’s time.& was/ were to have done, 表示 “本打算”、“本计划”或“本应当” 做的事而没有做成或没有发生。如:& I was to have seen him last Wednesday, but he didn’t come.& We were to have been married last year.& 2. 表示 “义务”、“应该” 。(意思接近于should, must, ought to, have to) 如:& No one is to leave the building. 谁也不得离开这楼房。& You are not to smoke in this room.=You are not supposed to smoke in this room.& You are to be back by 10 o’clock. 你必须十点以前回来。& 3. 表示可能性, 相当于can, may 如:& Such books are to be found in the library. 这样的书在图书馆里就能找到。& Not a single sound was to be heard. 一点儿声音也听不到。& Not a soul was to be seen. 看不到一个人影。& She was nowhere to be found. 哪儿也找不到她。& She was never to see his wife and family again.& 5. 表示 “命运”, 将来必然要发生的事, 译作 “注定……”。如:& He came to power, but he was to play dearly for it: soon he was assassinated.& The worst is still to come.& They said goodbye, little knowing they were never to meet again.& 6. 用于“if…were to do”,表示虚拟语气。如:& If it were to rain tomorrow, the sports meeting would be put off. 如果明天下雨, 运动会就会延期。&
Exercises:& 1.This film _____ this Sunday.& A. is going to show B. is showing C. is to be show D. will have been show& 2.The students were told that they ____ at the school gate at 2:00 the following afternoon.& A. met B. will meet C. were to meet D. were met& 3. The house ______ ready today but as there has been a builders’ strike it is still only half finished.& A. is B. was to be C. was D. was to have been& 4.In such dry weather, the flowers will have to be watered if they _________.& A. have survived B. are to survive C. would survive D. will survive& 5.How _______ I ______ what has become of him?& A. to know B. knowing C. to know D. know& 6. ______ he ________ tomorrow, I would go to meet him at the station.& A. W to come B. W coming C. D come D. W come
数据载入中……
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
最 新 文 章
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
热 门 文 章
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
相 关 文 章

我要回帖

更多关于 it is worth to do 的文章

随机推荐