五年级六人英语对话短文六人小故事

求5个简单的英语小故事(不要笑话和对话)_百度知道
求5个简单的英语小故事(不要笑话和对话)
四年级—五年级能够流利地读出来
要有翻译哦,满意的话可以加30财富值!
提问者采纳
Three Good Friends
One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.故事一
三个好朋友一天,一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。Spring in the Green Season
Spring is coming. Spring is the first season of the year. In China, spring comes in February. It is still cold, but it is getting warmer and warmer. The days get longer and longer. The leaves on the trees begin to turn green. Then they come up green leaves in the spring wind on the ground.
Spring is also sowing time season.故事二
春天来了,春天是每年的第一个季节。在中国,春天二月来临,那时候还是很冷,但是会运来月暖和,白昼悦来越长。树上的叶子开始变绿,沐浴着大地春风长出了嫩芽。春天也播种的季节。
Two dogs A man has two dogs: a hound and a housedog. He trains the hound to help him hurt and teaches the housedog to watch the house. When he returns home after a day’s hunt, he always gives the house-dog some meat. The hound feels very angry. He says unhappily to the housedog, “Where I work very hard outside, you share my food.” “Don’t blame me, my friend. You should blame the master. He doesn’t teach me to hurt, but to share other’s food,” the housedog answers. Don’t blame children for the mistakes of their parent 故事14 两只狗 有一个人养了两条狗:一条是猎犬,一条是看家狗。他训练猎狗帮他打猎,教看家狗守家。当猎人打了一天猎回家后,总要分给看家狗一些肉,猎狗对此很生气。它不高兴地对看家狗说道:“我在外边追捕猎物十分辛苦,而你在家什么都不做,但你却分享我的食物。”看家狗回答道:“不要责怪我,我的朋友。你应该去责备主人。他不教我打猎,却只教我分享别人的食物。”
不要因为父母的错误而去责备孩子。The Sports Meeting in the Forest
There are many animals in the forest. Today is a fine day. Animals are having a sport meeting.
Monkey, Fox, Panda, Rabbit and Bear are running. Look! Rabbit is the first. Fox and Monkey are the second. Bear is the third. The other animals are shouting, “Bear! Come on! Bear! Come on!” And look there, Duck and Pig are doing high jump. Pig is too fat, he can’t jump very high. So Duck is the champion. Here! Cat and Squirrel are climbing a tree. Cat is ill. So he is the last, but he does his best.
This sports meeting is wonderful. The animals are very happy!故事 15
森林运动会 森林里有很多动物。 今天天气晴朗,小动物要举行运动会。小猴子,狐狸,兔子和小熊在赛跑。看!小兔子得了第一,狐狸和猴子得了第二,小熊得了第三。小动物们都在叫喊:“小熊,加油!小熊,加油!”看那儿,小鸭和小猪在比赛跳高。小猪太胖了,成绩不太理想,所有小鸭得了冠军。看这里!小猫和小松鼠在比赛爬树,小猫生病了,没能拿冠军,但它全力以赴了。
运动会可真棒,小动物们多开心啊! The Bathing Boy One day, Tom is bathing in a river. He doesn’t swim well and will be drown. He calls out loud for help. A man is just passing by. He doesn’t help the boy, but stands by and says to him. “How imprudent you are! It is dangerous to bath in the river.” “Oh, yes sir,” cries the boy, “ Please help me out and scold me afterward.” Counsel without help is useless.故事17 洗澡的男孩
有一天,汤姆在河里洗澡。他不太会游泳。眼看就要被淹死,他大声呼喊救命。有个人正好从旁边经过,他没有帮助小男孩,却是站在旁边对小孩子说道:“ 你怎么这么草率!在河里洗澡很危险。”“哦,先生,”小男孩喊叫:“ 请你还是先把我救起来后再责备我吧。”
只有忠告而不给予帮助是无济于事的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
m:WHOS:MEM:DAD?s:yem:noS:SUNM:OH,com on,oh....fuck...
m:WHOS:MEM:DAD?s:yem:noS:SUNM:OH,com on,oh....fuck... 妈妈:谁上来了?儿子:我妈妈:爸爸么?儿子:假装 是的妈妈:滚开儿子:宝贝妈妈:喔,快点,再深点,来吧!你懂的..........
Three Good Friends
One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.
三个好朋友
一天,一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但...
英语小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁深港版深圳市五年级下册Unit 7Summer Holiday第6课时Part C&D课件(钟宇玲)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
深港版深圳市五年级下册Unit 7Summer Holiday第6课时Part C&D课件(钟宇玲)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢少儿英语故事_自我介绍_英语对话_小精灵儿童网站
&FLASH 搜索
大小:[ 最大]
&背景:[ 灰色]
&分享:[ 好友]
  分 享
少儿英语故事_自我介绍属性:
  名称:少儿英语故事_自我介绍
类型:FLASH
大小:941KB
分类:英语对话
少儿英语故事_自我介绍提示:
  1、如果因网络原因或学习游戏儿童填图文件较大,造成长时间无法显示请刷新本页!
  2、部分内容较大,请耐心等候!
  3、如需全屏播放儿童填图,请点击全屏播放!
  4、如长时间无法显示本页内容请:点击刷新!
 相关内容
 编辑推荐
 热点FLASH急求!小学五年级英语比赛超短小故事或超短小短文!求求你们,要快!~
急求!小学五年级英语比赛超短小故事或超短小短文!求求你们,要快!~
要3分钟左右的,适合小学五年级英语(上册)的,不要太难,求求你们了,3月就要比赛了!~谢谢!~
补充:要有中文翻译。
补充:不要笑话!
补充:Seasons in Canada
I love summer! In summer,the weather isusually very hot, and I can swim in the sea.
补充:Spring is beautiful, but in Canada it often rains. And it is hard to nplant flowers in the rain. I love my garden! It is so nice to watch the flowers grow.
补充:In autumn I can pick apples. They are so delicious in the autumn. I also love to watch the flowers grow.
补充:In autumn I can pick appies. They are watch the leaves fall. Is that why we can call autumn “fall”?
补充:It usually snows in winter in Canada. Sometimes it snows here in Beijing, too. When it snows, I can ski.
不区分大小写匿名
a backpack. It is large and it is blue. It is a birthday gift from my parents. I love it very much. It is very "hard-working", because I keep all my school things in it. It is very heavy. It is with all the time during school days. It is a good friend of mine.
本文来自: 恒星英语学习网() 详细出处参考:
我拿了那位朋友回答的问题的第一篇,比较短,3分钟,中速可以读完的。
我帮你翻译一下吧
我有一个背包。它很大而且是蓝色的。它是我父母给我的生日礼物。我很喜欢它。它非常“勤奋”(这里的“hard-working”作形容词用),因为我把所有学习用品都放到里面去。它非常沉重。它对于我而言是非常重要的。它是我的好朋友。

((不过我觉得这篇文章那么多it is ,可能不顺口。太枯燥。))

这个,简单的英语笑话

Kidding Wang and Serious Wang are sisters who have a book store. One 
day,the telephone in their store is ringing. 
Serious : This is Wang&s book store. May I help you? 
Customer: Are you kidding? 
Serious : No, I am serious! 

(kidding 开玩笑 ;Serious 严肃的 ;Customer 顾客),先懂得这两个英文单词的意思吧,初一的词汇

王玩笑 和 王严肃 是一对姐妹 ,他们开了间书店。一天,她们书店里的电话铃响了。
严肃小姐说:这里是王氏书店,有什么我可以帮助你呢?
顾客说:你在开玩笑吗(are you kidding 是“你在开玩笑吗”的意思,但其实顾客想问的是“请问你是玩笑小姐吗?”)
严肃小姐说:不,我很认真!(其实也可以理解为不,我是严肃小姐!
真是令人汗颜的一个冷笑话!!)

对话你不能讲那就可以改为,Miss Serious said(这是say 的过去式,读音与sad 一样): &This is Wang&s book store. May I help you?& The customer said: &Are you kidding? &.....
标点不用读出来

1,Sleeping Pills 

Bob was having trouble getting to sleep at night. He went to see his doctor, who prescribed some extra-strong sleeping pills. 

Sunday night Bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm. He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: &I didn&t have a bit of trouble getting up this morning.& 

&That&s fine,& roared the boss, &but where were you Monday and Tuesday?& 
安眠药 

鲍勃晚上失眠。他去看医生,医生给他开了一些强力安眠药。 

星期天晚上鲍勃吃了药,睡得很好,在闹钟响之前就醒了过来。他到了办公室,遛达进去,对老板说:“我今天早上起床一点麻烦都没有。” 

“好啊!”老板吼道,“那你星期一和星期二到哪儿去了?” 
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. &Now, children,& said she , &has anyone of you ever make someone else glad?& 
&Please, teacher,&said a small boy,&I&ve make someone glad yesterday.& 
&Well done. Who was that?& 
&My granny.& 
&Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grandmother glad.& 
&Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, &Granny, I&m going home,& and she said, &Well, I&m glad&!&
In my dream 

Last night ,I dreamed I became a very beautiful brid.I dreamed that I was in a forest. In tht forest,there were a lot of animals.Then,an old bird told us,&we have a very beautiful forest,we should therefore protect it from pollution.&All the animals agreed with him. 
But the second day,people came into our forest.Many animals were caught.The people wanted to build house and parks in our forest.Many old trees were felled.And then suddenly,nothing was left standing. 
I was so shocked and then I bursted out crying.I woke up at midnight.It was only a dream.
英迈快磕碜
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse&Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city."&The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid.&After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."&【译文】&城里老鼠和乡下老鼠&从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。 ”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不 好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。”&乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。&过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 六人英语小短剧 的文章

随机推荐