初一上册第一单元作文英语十模块二单元作文翻译

初一上册英语第5单元作文50个单词写人带翻译_百度作业帮
初一上册英语第5单元作文50个单词写人带翻译
初一上册英语第5单元作文50个单词写人带翻译
My MumMy mum is a nice lady.She is kind and pretty.Whenver the whether getting cold,she would ask me to put on the coat in case of getting a cold.I love my mum as well as my mum loves me.我有一个好妈妈,她漂亮又温柔,每当天气变冷的时候,她总会让我披上外套防止感冒.我爱我妈妈就像妈妈爱着我.七年级上册英语书三单元2b作文翻译软件_百度作业帮
七年级上册英语书三单元2b作文翻译软件
七年级上册英语书三单元2b作文翻译软件
It is said that Guilin is a beautiful place, the water is so clean and the mountain is not like the ordinary one. I want to go to Guilin and see its scenery. I have a chance to go to Guilin, my parent...许多同学对于中考英语作文总有着莫名的恐惧,像挤牙膏般挤了半天,却只憋出了一小段文章。其实呀,小编在这里提醒大家,究其原因是平时没有积累素材!这一套决胜中考英语作文带翻译系列一定能帮助大家解决素材的缺乏哦!
——《中考优秀英语作文范文》专题简介初一英语上册谁给我十句话的小短文啊?要翻译的哦...内容最好符合初一上册的..不要太难了的那种..我们现在学到"I like bananas" 诸如此类的都可以哦...3Q3Q啦..西西_百度作业帮
初一英语上册谁给我十句话的小短文啊?要翻译的哦...内容最好符合初一上册的..不要太难了的那种..我们现在学到"I like bananas" 诸如此类的都可以哦...3Q3Q啦..西西
初一英语上册谁给我十句话的小短文啊?要翻译的哦...内容最好符合初一上册的..不要太难了的那种..我们现在学到"I like bananas" 诸如此类的都可以哦...3Q3Q啦..西西
哈哈,你算找对人了.想当年我上初一被班主任强迫,三天俩天就得去讲台问大家做自我介绍一篇,至今记忆犹新啊!下面.Hello,everyone,glad to meet all of you !My name is XX.I'm XX years old and I study in XX Middle School.There are three people in my family,of course they are my father,mother ,and me.My English teacher is Miss XX.She is friendly to us.My favorite sports are football and basketball.My favorite singer is Jay,he's songs are great!That's all,thanks.Let's make friends each other!大家好,很高兴见到各位!我叫XX,我今年XX岁了.就读于XX中学.我的家庭里有三口人,当然他们是我爸我妈,还有我.我的英语老师是XX.她对我们很亲切.我最喜欢的运动是篮球和足球.我最喜欢的歌手是周杰伦.他的歌真的很棒!我介绍完了,让我们成为朋友吧!
sit down please stand up go out come in by car by train by plane by subway by bike on foot watch TV play computer games do sport go to ...
sit down please 请坐stand up
起立 go out
出去come in
进来by car
乘坐小汽车by train
乘坐飞机by subway
乘坐地铁by b...
One day,a monkey drove his car near a lake.Sudden,he saw a tiger under a tree.The tiger saw him,too.The tiger ran very fast at the monkey.The monkey was very afraid and he and his car fell into the la...
sit down please stand up go out come in by car by train by plane by subway by bike on foot watch TV play computer games do sport go to ...
sit down please 请坐 stand up 起立 go out 出去 come in 进来 by car 乘坐小汽车 by train 乘坐火车 by plane 乘坐飞机 by subway 乘坐地铁 by bike 骑自行车 on foot 步行 watch TV 看电视 ...10篇120字的英语作文带翻译初一上学期的作文类型急求!!!!!跪求!!!!!!!!_百度作业帮
10篇120字的英语作文带翻译初一上学期的作文类型急求!!!!!跪求!!!!!!!!
10篇120字的英语作文带翻译初一上学期的作文类型急求!!!!!跪求!!!!!!!!
你们老师太BT了
我们从来没有这个作业
(一)I have s big family. there are five people in my family.My mother,my father, my two sisters and I.My father is a teacher.He teaches Chinese in a Middle School.He likes reading. My mother works in a...

我要回帖

更多关于 初一上册英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐