英文英语短文改错求改错

英语短文改错,求解答_百度知道
英语短文改错,求解答
Balancing work and school was difficult “I was staying up lately
Studying, and going to work early every morning. I was having a hardtime concentrate in class, and a hard time on the job because I was so
Tired,” she says . but she ended up for two A’s in her first semester
Priscilla decided to pursue an archaeology major, and in theSummer of 1992, she got her first opportunity to real test out her
interest on the subject. The archaeological field school of Washington
State University were sponsoring a summer research project at a site
alongside the Snake River in Washington. Priscilla threw herself intothe work, and the project supervisors were impressing. At the end of
the summer, one of the professor offered her a job. “He said, ‘we just
got a contract for a project in North Dakota. We want to hire youwhether you’re willing to take a semester off from school.’” The offer
was a diversion from Priscilla’s pursuit of her BA. “But by then I nolong doubted that I would ulti so I felt
comfortable grabbing this opportunity,” she says.
提问者采纳
lately ---& concentrate --& for --&
real --& on ---& were ---& impressing--&
professor ---& whether---&
long---& longer
再帮个忙吧把这个答案AAABC复制到该链接,无需解答,谢谢我采纳了好得5个悬赏分
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语短文改错错误类型的分析以及如何进行改错
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
如何做好英文短文改错
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求……英语短文改错……_百度知道
求……英语短文改错……
it has been years since the chinese get plastic bags from supermarkets for free .china has banned plastic bags at shops and supermarkets ,but people have to pay for them .the chinese once use about 300million plastic shopping bags aday ,which has caused environmental pollution because plastic bags are not easily to break down .so the chinese is encouraged to take their own bags for shopping .then what kind of shopping bag is the best to carry ?some student in chongqing have aextraordinary idea .they use old clothes to make cloth bags ,and then to ask their parents and friends to use these cloth bags instead plastic ones .they do so because they think it is our duty to help protect the environment .
来自温州育英国际实验学校
更正在括号处标明,总共十处错误,保证准确率!
It has been years since the chinese (get改成got) plastic bags from supermarkets for free. china has banned plastic bags at shops and supermarkets, (but改成and/so) people have to pay for them. the chinese once (use改成used) about 300 million plastic shopping bags a day, which has caused environmental pollution because plastic bags are not (easily改成easy) to break down. so the chinese (is改成are) encouraged to take their own bags for shopping. then what kind of shopping bag is the best to carry? some (student改成students) in chongqing have (a改成an) extraordinary idea. they use old clothes to make cloth bags, and then (去掉to) ask their parents and friends to use these cloth bags instead (加入of) plastic ones. they do so because they think it is (our改成their) duty to help protect the environment .
其他&2&条热心网友回答
some student -some students help protect the environment -help to idea - ideas since the chinese get - got and then to ask - 去掉to but people have - so people have chinese once use about - use改成usedso the chinese is encouraged to - is 改成 areinstead plastic ones -instead of plastic ones
but I’m different to the other boys of my ages 改为but I’m different with the other boys of my ages I travel by train to visit my求英语短文改错_百度知道
求英语短文改错
Most people thought that read books should have been selected. But others believed reading extensively was correction.Selective books or reading extensively?Sure, you can choice one from previous ideas,on one hand, There are too book to read for us. We should choose those which we interested, and it would be helpful for us.on another hand. Someone's interesting was wide. Each book could bring you specific contain we couldn't reading at only one level.I confirmed all of these ideas were good but weren't wise.As a reader, the main task is to discover more and more books the second task is to hold some 浮碃蹿咳讷纠寸穴丹膜which wonderful and helpful for us. Don't treat these books with rackless abandon.The best technology of reading is connect.
提问者采纳
这是一篇描写观点的议论文,最好用现在时态。修改后的文章:Most people think that reading books should have been selected. But others believe entensive reading is correct.Selecting books or entending reading ?Surely, you can choose one between them,o浮碃蹿咳讷纠寸穴丹膜n one hand, There are too many books to read for us. We should choose those which we are interested in, and it is helpful for us.on another hand. Someone's interest is wide. Each book could bring you specific contain we couldn't read at only one level.I confirm all of these ideas are good but not wise.As a reader,
main task is to realize more and more books ,the second task is to read some which are wonderful and helpful for us. Don't treat these books with rackless abandon.A good way for reading is to connect them.
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁悬赏20,英语短文改错,求大神帮助!_百度知道
悬赏20,英语短文改错,求大神帮助!
I joined in Bird Watching class trip last weekend. I thought i肌肠岗课瞢酒哥旬工莫t would include a nice place to rest, for I was wrong. The climb burn my legs, and my legs ached. P.E. was easily compared to this. But when we reached on the top, I forgot about all of this. The clouds were so close that it seemed touchable. I had ever seen such a blue sky. Although I had seen many kind of birds before, this was the first time I’d ever realized that birds were beautiful. When it was time to leave, I felt strangely disappointing and realized that I wasn’t ready to go home!
提问者采纳
I joined in the Bird Watching class trip last weekend. I thought it would include a nice place to rest, but I was wrong. The climb burned my legs, and the wound hurt me so much. P.E. was easily compared to this. But when we reached on the top, I forgot about all of this. The clouds were so close that they seemed touchable. I have never seen such a blue sky. Although I have seen many kinds of birds before, this was the f肌肠岗课瞢酒哥旬工莫irst time that I realized birds were beautiful. When it was time to leave, I felt strangely disappointed. I realized that I wasn’t ready to go home!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I went with my Bird Watching class for a trip last weekend. I thought there would be a nice place for us to rest but I was wrong. My legs,got sunburned from all the hiking. My legs really hurts a lot. My P.E. class was much more easier to me compared to this. But I forgot all about this.this.when we reached on the hill top finally. The clouds were so close to us that it seemed touchable. I had ever seen a sky such blue. Although I had seen many kinds of birds before, this was the first time I realized that birds were a肌肠岗课瞢酒哥旬工莫ctually very beautiful. When it was time to leave, I felt very disappointed and I realized that I wasn’t yet ready to go home!
burn-burned
ever-never
kind-kinds
disappi[ointing-disappointed
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高考短文改错技巧 的文章

随机推荐