kateisten.mary kateiseleven改为一句话

Im kate,and my sister is gina is not.In our room,my books ang tapes are in the bookcase,my kase are_百度知道
Im kate,and my sister is gina is not.In our room,my books ang tapes are in the bookcase,my kase are
In our room.It s on the desk?Where is my schoolbag,my books ang tapes are in the bookcase,on the sofa ang under the chair.Where are my kays.The white model plane is hers.It is under the dask,my kase are in the bookcase?Where is my rulerIm kate.gina s book s aree everywhere--- on her bed.I have a clock,and my sister is gina is not.My keys are in my schoolbag?Gina always asks
提问者采纳
是凯特,我的妹妹吉娜不是,我因为在书橱里。我的钥匙在我的书包里.gina的书到处都是?我的书包在哪儿。我的钥匙在哪里,我的书和磁带在书柜里。在我们的房间里。我有一个钟。它在desk。白色的模型飞机是她的,在沙发上和下椅子。它在桌子上面?我的尺子在哪里,在她的床上
百度翻译了
那拜托采纳一下 ok?
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I am kate,and my sister is gina and she is not in. In our room,mybooks and tapes are in the bookcase, my handbags are in the bookcase.My keys are in my schoolbag. I have a clock. It's on the desk.Gina's books are everywhere--- on her bed,on the sofa and under the chair.The white model plane is hers.It is under the desk.Where are my kays? Where is my ruler? Where is my schoolbag? Gina always asks.
我是凯特,我的妹妹是吉娜, 她不在。在我们的房间,我的书和磁带在书柜里,我的手提包是书柜里。我的钥匙在我的书包里。我有一个时钟。它在桌子上。吉娜的书籍随处可见---在她床上,在沙发上和椅子下。白色模型飞机是她的。它是在桌子底下。我的密钥在哪里?我的尺子在哪里?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:1.B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年辽宁省建平县七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解Hello !I’m Linda.This is a photo of my room.Can you see some books?Yes .They are in the bookcase.These are my notebooks and pencil case.They are on the desk.Where are my pencils?They are in the pencil case.That’s my bed .What’s that on it ?It’s a white quilt(被子). There are two photos on the wall .This is a photo of my family .Look !These are my parents and this is me .That’s a photo of my cat .What’s her name?Her name is Huahua .Oh ,where is Huahua?She is not on the bed .She is not on my desk.Aha!She’s on the floor,under the chair .根据材料内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】Where are Linda’s book?【小题2】What color is the quilt?【小题3】Are Linda and her parents in the photo of her family?【小题4】What’s Linda’s cat’s name?【小题5】Where is the cat?
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级上册第三单元Topic2练习卷(解析版)
John: I’m 15 years old and I love football.
I also like reading, especially(尤其是) stories about people from other countries. I don’t enjoy singing
or playing computers. I think that rock music is terrible.
Ann: Hi, I’m Ann. I’m 16 and I like dancing
and computers. I also like rock music. I hate hiking and I’m not interested in
classical music. I don’t enjoy reading too much.
Steve: I’m 14 years old and I love skiing.
Other favorite hobbies are reading and singing. I don’t like hiking. I think
that rock music is too noisy and I think that football is boring.
Peter: I’m from Australia. I’m 15 and I am
fond of singing. I sing a lot, and when I’m not singing, I listen to rock music
or use my computer. I don’t like football and I think that classical music is
terrible. I hate dancing!
Sarah:My name is Sarah and I’m 14 years old. My interests are reading
novels, playing football and singing songs. I think that rock music is
terrible, and I don’t like dancing. I don’t enjoy computers, either.
Joe:Hi, I’m Joe. I really like computers. I surf the Internet all the
time and I like playing computer games. I don’t enjoy football and I hate
hiking. Rock music is OK, and so is skiing.
根据短文内容,
完成下列句子。
1.Steve is a ___________ boy, Ann is a
___________ girl, but we don’t know Joe’s age.
2.___________, ___________ and ___________
don’t like hiking.
3.John and Sarah could be friends, because
they both like ___________.
4.Ann and Sarah could not be friends,
because they ___________.
5.Who do you want to be friends with?
___________, because ________________.
来源:2012年人教版初中英语九年级上册第一单元练习卷
How I study English
I often hear some students say English is
difficult, and it gives them a headache. So they can’t learn it well. But
English is very easy for me. I’m good at it. I’m very glad to tell you
something about how I study English.
First, I think an interest(爱好)in English is very important.
When I was in Grade One, we had a new subject – English. It was fresh for me .
I was interested in it, so I worked hard at it. Soon we had an English exam and
I got a very good mark. How happy I was! After that, I learned English harder
and harder. Our English teacher often teaches us English songs, the songs sound
nice. I often think how interesting English is!
Second, I think English is a foreign
language. I should learn it well in the following ways: Listen to the teacher
carefully, speak bravely, read aloud and have a good vocabulary(词汇). Then practice again and
again, never be tired. And I also have a good habit: Asking whenever(不论何时)I have a question, I must
make it clear by asking our English teacher. How happy I am when I understand!
Besides this, I often read English stories,
jokes and easy novels. From these I know English is not only interesting, but
also useful. They help me understand a lot of things. So to do more reading is
an important way to learn English well.
And I also do some exercises from our class
magazines, and I often write English diaries. English has become a close friend
of mine.
Now I have learned English for more than
two years. I always keep the first position in our school. From these words, I
hope every student can learn English well.
1.Why do some students often “have a
headache”?
A.Because they are easy to catch cold.
B.Because it’s often very cold
C.Because they think English is easy.
D.Because they don’t think English is easy.
2.The writer tells us that we should
be____in English if we want to learn it well.
A.interest
B.interested
C.interesting
3.The sentence “I got a very good mark”
means ______.
A.I got a good way.
B.I had a good idea.
C.I did badly in the exam .
D.I did well in the exam.
4.The writer thinks English is interesting
because________.
A.English is full of stories.
B.English is full of jokes.
C.his teacher often teaches them nice English songs.
D.of nothing
5.Which of the following is not the way the
writer studies
by?&&&&&&&&&&&&
A.speaking bravely
B.Writing to foreign friends
C.Reading aloud
D.Writing English diaries
来源:同步题
阅读理解。&&&& I've got some information for everyone going to Britain next month. As you know, you'll be staying &with a family for two weeks. Now the most important thing is money.You should take about £30 in cash &(现金) and about £200 in travelers cheques (支票). Then when you arrive at the airport you'll be met &by our host (主人) family.You must remember to wear a red shirt so the family will find you easily. I've &told them to look out for the red shirts. You'll also need to take with you 4 photos of yourself and, of &course, it's very important that you take the school letter. While you are there, if you have any problems,&you can call our agent (代理人). I'll give you her office phone number now. It's 580-4436 and the &person& to ask for is Mrs.Belcher, that's B-E-L-C-H-E-R. She's in the office from 9-5 every day. OK! &That's everything. Have a good trip.
来源:河北省模拟题
阅读理解。&&&& I need friends who can share my emotions (情感). When I get very happy or excited, I need someoneto&share with me. When I was full of sorrow or sadness, I need to talk about it with someone. I need friends who can give me a hand when I come across difficulties or am in trouble. Of course, we take time to makefriends. We choose a friend and are chosen by a friend. We may get a lot from a friend but also need to give much to a friend, and that is friendship. We know that it is very difficult to get help or to have a friend when we are in trouble. So we take time to make friends so that we can have good friends to get help from if we come across difficulties. I need friends to spend my spare time to avoid loneliness. A lot of activities require a partner. For example, when we play table tennis or badminton, we need a partner. In this way, a friend canmake my life more exciting and meaningful.&&&& &It seems that everyone needs a friend to live a happier life. Without friendship, life is not complete. Weneed friendship for different purposes, and different purposes may need different friends. Life is made up of friendship. Let us open our hearts and make more friends to live a happier life. 1. 根据短文内容判断正误(正确的填“T”,错误的填“F”):&&&&(&&&& ) The best title of the passage is How to Make Friends.& 2. 将短文中划线的句子译成汉语: && &_____________________________________________________________ 3. 根据短文内容,回答下列问题: && According to the passage, what is friendship?&&& _____________________________________________________________&& &根据短文内容,完成下列句子: 4.&&&You need friends who will _____________ when you come across difficulties or get in trouble.5.&&&Playing table tennis or badminton with your friend in your spare time is a great way to&&&&&&&make _____________.Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry. 教学案例(人教版英语九年级)
Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry. 教学案例(人教版英语九年级)
【】【】&&完形填空。 Thisis 1_______ Englishgirl. 2_______ nameisKate. 3_______ iseleven.She4_______ fromEngland.Sheis 5_______alettertoherfriend.Thatisa 6_______ boy(五年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
完形填空。 Thisis 1_______ Englishgirl. 2_______ nameisKate. 3_______ iseleven.She4_______ fromEngland.Sheis 5_______alettertoherfriend.Thatisa 6_______ boy(五年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
完形填空。 Thisis 1_______ Englishgirl. 2_______ nameisKate. 3_______ iseleven.She4_______ fromEngland.Sheis 5_______alettertoherfriend.Thatisa 6_______ boy(五年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
完形填空。
&&&&& This&is 1_______ English&girl. 2_______ name&is&Kate. 3_______ is&eleven.&She&4_______ from&England.&She&is 5_______&a&letter&to&her&friend.&That&is&a 6_______ boy. His&name&is&Li&Lei. He&is&sending&an&e-mail7_______&his&friend&Jenny 8_______ danny.&They 9_______&in&Canada. They&are&going&to&Beijing 10_______ train.
(&&&& ) 1. A. an&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. His&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. He&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. come&& (&&&& ) 5. A. write (&&&& ) 6. A. China& (&&&& ) 7. A. from&&&(&&&& ) 8. A. and&&&& (&&&& ) 9. A. live&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. on&&
B. a&&&&&& &B. She's&& &B. She&&&&& &B. comes&& &B. writes& &B. China's &B. to&&&&&& &B. or&&&&&& &&&&&& B. lives&&& &B. in&&&&&
C. the&&&&& C. Her&&&&& C. he&&&&&& C. coming&& C. writeing C. Chinese& C. of&&&&&&& C. too&&&&&&&&&&&& C. living&&& C. by&&&&&&
D. that&&&&& D. She&&&&&& D. Her&&&&&& D. go&&&&&&& D. writing&& D. Chinese's D. with&&&&&& D. but&&&&&&& D. to live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at&&&&&&&
阅读答案:
1-5& A& C& B& B& D&&6-10& C& B& A& A& C
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 mary kate olson 的文章

随机推荐