两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
冀教版七下英语句子(带翻译)UNIT3
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语翻译我的紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束.在这三年里,我获得了许多的知识.frist,我以前的英语very poor,but now,I am good at English and chinese,使我 am interested English.second,在学校里我make many good f_百度作业帮
英语翻译我的紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束.在这三年里,我获得了许多的知识.frist,我以前的英语very poor,but now,I am good at English and chinese,使我 am interested English.second,在学校里我make many good f
英语翻译我的紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束.在这三年里,我获得了许多的知识.frist,我以前的英语very poor,but now,I am good at English and chinese,使我 am interested English.second,在学校里我make many good friends,让我的生活变得更有趣.第三,I am a bad student in the past,but now,在老师的教导下我有了很大的改变,I belive I must 会成功 in the future.thanks不好翻译的可以换种说法.
my busy junior school life is about to be over.
In the past three years, i learned much knowledge.
First, my english is used to be poor, but now i am good at english as well as chinese, which make me interested in english.
Second, i've got a lot of good friends in school which make my life become much more interesting.
Third, i used to be a bad student, but now i turn to be a good one with my teachers' help and guidance..I believe that i will be
successful in the future.好辛苦.当前位置: &
求翻译:听到这里,我希望人们能对英语有一个重新的认识是什么意思?
听到这里,我希望人们能对英语有一个重新的认识
问题补充:
Hearing this, I hope people can understand English to have a re-
Here, I hope that people can be heard in English with a renewed awareness of
Hears here, I hoped the people can have an again understanding to English
By now, I want people to be able to English have a new understanding
By now, I want people to be able to English have a new understanding
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译能和大家在一起度过三年美好的初中时光感到很高兴.我英文说得流畅,我热爱我们班这个大集体,我有这个能力和大家一起努力,一起进步,让他越来越好.我想成为英语俱乐部的副部长,_百度作业帮
英语翻译能和大家在一起度过三年美好的初中时光感到很高兴.我英文说得流畅,我热爱我们班这个大集体,我有这个能力和大家一起努力,一起进步,让他越来越好.我想成为英语俱乐部的副部长,
英语翻译能和大家在一起度过三年美好的初中时光感到很高兴.我英文说得流畅,我热爱我们班这个大集体,我有这个能力和大家一起努力,一起进步,让他越来越好.我想成为英语俱乐部的副部长,锻炼自己的能力,更好的为班级服务.请大家支持我.
Can and everybody together spending three years good junior high school time was very happy.My English fluent,I love our class this big collective,I have this ability and we can work together,progresses together,let him more and more good.I want to be an English club's deputy minister,exercises oneself ability,better service for the class.Please everybody to support me.Thank you!
I'm very glad to have been with you all for the beautiful three years junior high school life. I can speak English fluently and I love our class. I have the ability to improve it together with you, so...
I'm very glad to spend the whole 3 years during my Middle shool time..My English is fluent..I Love our class and I have the ability to enhance it by working together with you .. I want to be the deput...英语翻译自从上了初中后我的生活也发生了一些变化.生活也感到比以前充实比以前有趣.自己也经历了许多懂得了许多.但是总的来说我感觉时光流逝匆匆.过去三年中我们曾一起努力,一起欢_百度作业帮
英语翻译自从上了初中后我的生活也发生了一些变化.生活也感到比以前充实比以前有趣.自己也经历了许多懂得了许多.但是总的来说我感觉时光流逝匆匆.过去三年中我们曾一起努力,一起欢
英语翻译自从上了初中后我的生活也发生了一些变化.生活也感到比以前充实比以前有趣.自己也经历了许多懂得了许多.但是总的来说我感觉时光流逝匆匆.过去三年中我们曾一起努力,一起欢笑,一起经受任何困难.现在就离开了,真的是万分的不舍.想起那朝夕相处的同学和老师,怎么可能在一瞬间就消失呢.但是总的来说我感觉时光流逝匆匆.
Number of changes began from the first day of middle school. My life became more colourful and interesting than ever before. I faced a lot and learned a lot. but now all I can feel is how time flies. in the past three years, we were together: we wor we laughed from th we get through all the difficult periods. Now it is time to leave. it is too reluctant to say goodbye to those days, classmates and teachers. How time flies!
非常感谢,很棒

我要回帖

更多关于 我希望是一万年 的文章

随机推荐