我希望没那么爱你txt你能来中国参观并一起过中秋节的翻译

英语翻译1.我能吃个冰淇淋吗?2.不,你得吃饭了.3.你想要看动画片吗?4.当然.5.你的眼睛在哪里?6.在沙发上.7.上星期天你干什么去了?8.我和父母一起去拜访亲戚.9.中秋节你们通常怎么过?10.吃月饼_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我能吃个冰淇淋吗?2.不,你得吃饭了.3.你想要看动画片吗?4.当然.5.你的眼睛在哪里?6.在沙发上.7.上星期天你干什么去了?8.我和父母一起去拜访亲戚.9.中秋节你们通常怎么过?10.吃月饼
英语翻译1.我能吃个冰淇淋吗?2.不,你得吃饭了.3.你想要看动画片吗?4.当然.5.你的眼睛在哪里?6.在沙发上.7.上星期天你干什么去了?8.我和父母一起去拜访亲戚.9.中秋节你们通常怎么过?10.吃月饼、赏月.
1,can i have some icecream?2.Sorry,but you have eat the meal (breakfast,lunch,dinner)3,Do you want to watch some cartoons?4,Sure/certainly,thank you.5.where are your glasses(眼镜?)6.on the sofa.7.what did you do last Sunday?8.i went to visit my relatives with my parents9.what do you usually do for mid-autumn's day?10.Oh,we usually eat moon cakes and enjoy the moon shine.
1.Can I eat an ice-cream?2.No,you must has your rice.3.Do you want to see a movie?4.Of course.5.Where are your eyes?6.In the sofa.7.What did you do last Sunday?8.My ...
ry bgnyjn uyn bytbybn
1.我能吃个冰淇淋吗? Can i have an ice-cream?2.不,你得吃饭了。 No, you have to have dinner now.3.你想要看动画片吗? Do you want to watch cartoon?4.当然。 Sure.5.你的眼睛在哪里? (是眼镜吧)Where a...
1. 我能吃个冰淇淋吗? Can (May) I have an ice cream please?
2.不,你得吃饭了。 No, you have to eat (dinner/lunch/breakfast) now.3.你想要看动画片吗? Do you want to look cartoons?4.当然。 Of cou...
1.我能吃个冰淇淋吗? Can i eat this ice cream?2.不,你得吃饭了。 no,you can't. you will have a meal.3.你想要看动画片吗? Do you want to look Cartoon?4.当然。 OF couese5.你的眼睛在哪里? where ...
1 May I have an ice-cream?2 No, it's time for you to have a meal.3 Do you want to watch the cartoon?4 Of course.5 这句恕我无法理解你的语境,你是想要骂人么?6 It is in the sofa.7 Where were yo...
Can i have a ice cream ?2
must have lunch .3
Do you want watch
Of couse.5
you eyes?6
It is on the sofa.7
what were you doing last week?8
I went to visit my friends with my parents.9
How do you
1.我能吃个冰淇淋吗? May I have an icecream?2.不,你得吃饭了。 No, you should have your meal now.3.你想要看动画片吗? Would you like to watch cartoon ?4.当然。 Of course5.你的眼睛在哪里? ???什...我希望你能来中国 翻译成英语_百度作业帮
我希望你能来中国 翻译成英语
我希望你能来中国 翻译成英语
I do really hope you can come to china加强语气
I hope you can come to China
我是初一的,这个应该对,老师讲过翻译:我希望我能度过一个美好的中秋节._百度作业帮
翻译:我希望我能度过一个美好的中秋节.
翻译:我希望我能度过一个美好的中秋节.
我希望我能度过一个美好的中秋节.I hope I can have a happy mid autumn festival.
I hope I can spend a happy Mid-Autumn festival.
I hope I can have a happy mid autumn festival.
i wish that i would have a nice mid autumn festival中秋节英语翻译_百度知道
中秋节英语翻译
我要多一些资料(英语)
&The Mid-Autumn Festival, also called the Mooncake or Lantern Festival, is a traditional harvest festival that is celebrated annually by the Chinese. This year, the festival takes place from 11 September to 10 October.The Chinese celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival on the 15th day of the eighth Chinese lunar month (3 October 2013), when the moon is at its fullest. Accompanying the celebration, there are additional cultural or regional customs, such as eating mooncakes --traditionally consisting primarily of lotus bean paste.&
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
The Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in china. We will be in the Mid-Autumn Festival to do a lot of interesting things.First of all, my family and I will go to the supermarket to buy some fruit mooncakes. Then go and look after my sister, and she with other little friends. In the afternoon, I go to buy some snack stalls. Finally, we went to the moon.、译文是:中秋节是中国一个古老的传统节日。我们将在中秋节去做很多有趣的事情。
首先,我和我的家人将要去超市买水果味的月饼。然后去照看我的妹妹,和她一起去跟其他小朋友玩乐。午后,我去小摊去买点小吃。最后,我们一起去赏月。 中秋节英语:Mid Autumn Festival
Mid-autumn day 中秋节lunar农历mooncake月饼minimooncake 迷你月饼mooncakes with meat / nuts / 肉馅/果仁月饼ham mooncake火腿月饼grapefruit / pomelo / shaddock 柚子glue pudding汤圆 lantern / scaldfish灯笼Chang E 嫦娥Hou Yi 后羿light lantern 点灯笼carry the lantern around 提灯笼burn incense 烧香fire dragon dances火龙舞family reunion家庭团聚 / 圆
The Mid-Autumn festival
还要资料,谢谢
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:如果是,请告知我,我希望你有空到我们公司来参观,下次我们能够合作,因为我们公司真的是个不错的选择是什么意思?
如果是,请告知我,我希望你有空到我们公司来参观,下次我们能够合作,因为我们公司真的是个不错的选择
问题补充:
If yes, please let me know, I hope you have the time to our company to visit the next time we can work together, because our company is really a good choice
If so, please inform me, and I hope you have time to visit our company and the next we can cooperate, because our company is a good choice
If is, please inform me, I hoped you have free time to our company visit, next time we will be able to cooperate, because our company really will be a good choice
If Yes, please inform me, I hope you have time to come to our company to visit, the next time we can work together, as our company is really a good choice
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 我希望是一万年 的文章

随机推荐