PS素才网  
在线图片处理软件开发,始创于09年,距今6年。CacheRead:3
英文字母项链 love素材下载英语 love 60个字母_百度作业帮
英语 love 60个字母
英语 love 60个字母
书法,很美的一种艺术,闲暇之英语 题目 love 60个字母_百度作业帮
英语 题目 love 60个字母
英语 题目 love 60个字母
中国梦作文请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Dear Miss Zhang, I have a problem and I want your advice .I am a boy of 17.I love my father,yet_百度作业帮
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Dear Miss Zhang, I have a problem and I want your advice .I am a boy of 17.I love my father,yet
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Dear Miss Zhang, I have a problem and I want your advice .I am a boy of 17.I love my father,yet I cannot find any (1)c_____to talk with my father. Is a businessman and he is too busy (2)a
&&&&& &work. During the morning, he is still sleeping while I hurry to school.In the evening ,I have (3)g &&&& . to bed when he comes back home. We only have dinner together once or twice a week, and hardly ever spend our (4)s &&&&&&&&& time together. In (5)f &&&&&&&&&& ,We hardly ever have time to have a talk. When I try to talk to my father , he only gives short answers and shows very(6)l &&&&&&&& interest. Now I feel a little strange about my father and I admire my classmates& (7)b &&&&& &they have kind and friendly father .I am a boy ,you know father (8) p &&&&&&& &a very important role in a boy’s growth. I wish I could have a warm talk with my father. Can you(9) o &&&& &me some suggestions? They would be most (10) v &&&&&&&&&&& .Thanks a lot.
chance&& at& gone& spare& fact&& less& because& plays& offer& valuable

我要回帖

更多关于 英语字母手写体 的文章

随机推荐