请协助英语百度翻译在线翻译英语,十分感谢!

英语翻译这是我们应该做的,不用谢!同时非常感谢您的善意提醒,和您合作真是一件非常愉快的事情!以上,请帮忙译成英文,_百度作业帮
英语翻译这是我们应该做的,不用谢!同时非常感谢您的善意提醒,和您合作真是一件非常愉快的事情!以上,请帮忙译成英文,
英语翻译这是我们应该做的,不用谢!同时非常感谢您的善意提醒,和您合作真是一件非常愉快的事情!以上,请帮忙译成英文,
This is what we should do,you're welcome!At the same time very thankful for your kindness,and you really remind a very happy matter!
It's my pleasure, and many thanks for your kind reminder. I'm really delighted to cooperate with you!
You're welcome. This is what we should do and thank you for your well-intentioned reminder.It is really a pleasure to cooperate with you.请协助英语翻译,十分感谢!_百度知道
请协助英语翻译,十分感谢!
In Tiedeman's (1供窢垛喝艹估讹台番郡961) model, retro-development is also possible. Working &backward& through decision-making phases can be viewed as a healthy process. As a client reconsiders a career path, prior decision-making phases can be revisited.
提问者采纳
在Tiedeman(1961)的模式中,逆向的发展也是可能的。由决策阶段“反向”进行亦可被看作是一健康过程。当客户重新考虑职业生涯,之前的决策阶段是可以重新审视的。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~这一句的下文如下:In Tiedeman's (1961) model, retro-development is also possible. Working &backward& through decision-making phases can be viewed as a healthy process. As a client reconsiders a career path, prior decision-making phases can be revisited. Consider the situation of a woman with a stable, successful career who is attempting to balance the need to spend time developing her artistic interests and maintain satisfying employment. She may have spent several years satisfied and committed to her current career (integration). However, her need for artistic activity encourages her to evaluate her circumstances within the career (reformati供窢垛喝艹估讹台番郡on). She reexamines her identity in the career and how she views herself (induction), leading to a period of questioning her investment within the career path (specification). Knowing that her current job and her interest in the arts are equally important, she examines her career choices within the context of balancing her life circumstances, knowing there may be trade-offs. As she continues to reassess many alternatives (crystallization), she is able to make a new career decision that better integrates her strengths. In this example, each phase is experienced in reverse, and yet the progression can be viewed as productive.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
在蒂德曼(1961年)的模型,供窢垛喝艹估讹台番郡也可能是逆向发展。“向后”工作的决策可以通过受欢迎的健康相的过程。客户端的reconsiders技术职业生涯路径,决策阶段可以被重新审查。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙把这段话翻译成英文~ 谢谢!谢谢您对我以及我公司的信任,在此我表示非常感谢.您前几天运到Guyana的货物已出港,大概10月25号可以抵达.为了能让我们更进一步的合作,我先简单介绍_百度作业帮
请大家帮忙把这段话翻译成英文~ 谢谢!谢谢您对我以及我公司的信任,在此我表示非常感谢.您前几天运到Guyana的货物已出港,大概10月25号可以抵达.为了能让我们更进一步的合作,我先简单介绍
请大家帮忙把这段话翻译成英文~ 谢谢!谢谢您对我以及我公司的信任,在此我表示非常感谢.您前几天运到Guyana的货物已出港,大概10月25号可以抵达.为了能让我们更进一步的合作,我先简单介绍一下我公司把您的信赖和我的实力将会带来共同的成功,希望能再次与您合作.
我觉得句子里到圭亚那的货应该是你们运的,他们是收货人.照这样理解,我的翻译是:Many thanks for your trust on our company and me (西方人习惯把自己放在后面的) as well.We shipped the cargo to Guyana a few days ago.The ETA is around October 25.In favor of our further partnership,I would like to introduce our company briefly.I believe your trust and our capability will bring us mutual benefits (我加的,利益当然也很重要) and success.Looking forward to working with you soon again.这样分一下段落比较清楚些.您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
nineteen nineteen
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 专业英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐