请协助英语翻译软件,十分感谢!

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
急求医学英语翻译,非常感谢
y for more ample sampling and we believe that prospective follow-up of patients with sinus rhythm and determination of which patients developed AF finally would yield better data about the possible associations between RAS genes and AF.
具有较充裕的样本资料肯定是必须的。我们相信对患有窦性心律(sinus rhythm)的病人作前瞻性跟进,并确定哪些患者最终进展为心房颤动(Atrial Fibrillation, AF),会为RAS基因和AF之间可能存在关联的研究提供更佳的数据。
的窦性心律患者的确定以及对他们进行前瞻性随访观察是必要的.这样可以获得有关RAS基因和房颤的较好的数据.
yiyayiyayaoye
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请英文翻译高手帮忙译个地道的,非常感谢_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
请英文翻译高手帮忙译个地道的,非常感谢
被浏览26次
自己翻译了一下“剑如虹”:
Rainbow-like sword (spirit)
但自己怎么看都怎么觉得翻译的不够地道。
请英文高手帮忙尽快翻出纯正的:
1.剑如虹:
2.化剑如虹:
3.剑气如虹:
(不用告诉我法国电影《美人如玉剑如虹》的英文名,要真正的地道翻译)
采纳率:56%
1.剑如虹:
Sword within rainbow
2.化剑如虹:
sword as rainbow
3.剑气如虹:
rainbow out of sword 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了麻烦把下面小短文翻译成英文,十分感谢!_365问答<meta name="keywords" content="问答 YXAD
问答 麻烦把下面小短文翻译成英文,十分感谢!_365问答">
新闻网页视频图片音乐地图百科良医购物
----------------
麻烦把下面小短文翻译成英文,十分感谢!
被浏览33次
目前,随着中国综合国力的增强和国际地位的提脯人民在世界范围内的影响力愈来愈大,人民汇率的走势引起了世界各国广泛的关注。最近,在世界经济持续低迷,缺乏新的经济增长点的形势下,日本、美国及欧洲一些国家纷纷建议中国提高人民汇率,如何应对国际社会的呼吁成为目前中国金融、经济界人士普遍关心的问题,本文将从人民汇率制度改革演变过程,汇率影响因素、汇率对中国经济的影响等方面进行分析,提出关于人民汇率走势的个人见解:2015年人民汇率的波动总体上将围绕升值进行,但出现大幅度升值的可能性较小,因为人民汇率大幅升值不符合我国的经济利益要求。中长期的理想状态是以可控的渐进式、小幅度的方式进行升值。
Currently,&with&the&improvement&of&China&#39;s&comprehensive&national&strength&and&international&status&of&the&yuan&in&the&world&#39;s&influence&is&getting&bigger,&the&**&exchange&rate&movements&arou**d&world&wide&attention.&Recently,&in&the&world&economic&downturn,&the&lack&of&new&economic&growth&point&of&the&situation,&some&Japane**,&US&and&European&countries&h**e&suggested&that&China&improve&the&**&exchange&rate,&how&to&deal&with&a&problem&called&on&the&international&community&China&#39;s&financial&and&economic&circles&of&common&concern&,&the&reform&of&the&**&exchange&rate&regime&will&be&the&evolution&of&this&article,&the&impact&of&exchange&rate&factors,&the&exchange&rate&impact&on&the&Chine**&economy&were&analyzed,&pre**nted&the&**&exchange&rate&movements&personal&opinion:&in&2015&the&**&exchange&rate&fluctuations&will&generally&be&around&to&appreciate,&but&appear&the&possibility&of&substantial&appreciation&of&**all,&**e&to&the&significant&appreciation&of&the&**&exchange&rate&does&not&meet&the&interests&and&demands&of&our&economy.&Ideal&state&is&controlled&long-term&incremental,&minor&way&appreciation. 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
昨天下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜365APP下载365摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用365, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了非常感谢用英语怎么说
非常感谢用英语怎么说Until one day, when I found that we have time to gradually grow old, I realize that the most precious thing in the world is the friendship between friends! Friends, thank you once your life on the road, I wish a happy Thanksgiving day!
To help my friends and my precious friends say thank you, thank you for coming into my life, make my life rich and beautiful, I would like to use my life time to bring you endlehappiness. Happy thanksgiving!
American Thanksgiving, thank God for blessing, so that they have plenty of food. I would also like to thank God, because of you, let me have ample food and clothing, laugh and grow fat, that -- you and I together for Thanksgiving!
Your friendship, in my life is just like a lamp, light up my heart, has made my life with! I wish you a happy thanksgiving!
To help my friends and I love the friends say thank you, thank you for coming into my life, make my life rich and beautiful, I am willing to my limited time, to bring you endlehappiness, happy thanksgiving!
American Thanksgiving, thank God for blessing, so that they have plenty of food. I would also like to thank God, because you, and I together for Thanksgiving!
Let me how to thank you, when I move toward you, I wanted to harvest a breeze, but you give me the whole spring.
Wish I was a bird of passage, flying with you in
wish I was an eagle, encourage you I wish to be a turkey, tasted by you in Thanksgiving day! Oh, this friend is loyal! Happy Thanksgiving!
Is the first step you guide me, help me to find a way to the future, thank you, dad! Wish you a happy thanksgiving!
One is easily in the trial and ordinary life become numb, thank you for your Thanksgiving message, let me know in the distance and silence about, also taught me to be thankful to life!
Today is Thanksgiving Day, I have prepared for you a delicious turkey, sweet drinks, there are ... ... And my heart and rings, Thanksgiving, you will always stay with me?
Today is Thanksgiving Day, to all the help and I love my friends say thank you, thank you for coming into my life, make it full and meaningful. I wish with my limited time give you lots of happiness!
Thanks to life, gave me pain also gave me great wealth. Let me in your life on the road, always smile to face the wind and rain, cope with frustration, Rongrubujing, gains and losses by!编辑提醒:请注意查看“非常感谢用英语怎么说”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:非常感谢用英语怎么说一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。当前位置: &
求翻译:如果有任何问题,请不要犹豫随时联系我。非常感谢您的付出。是什么意思?
如果有任何问题,请不要犹豫随时联系我。非常感谢您的付出。
问题补充:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. Thank you very much your pay.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much.
If has any question, please do not have to hesitate contacts with me as necessary.Thanks your payout extremely.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. Thank you pay.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐