英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍 英语!谢谢

英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢2_百度知道
英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢2
not just from the perspective of the current challenges facing the Canterbury region but also within the context of pressures on the higher education sector worldwide, It is critical that we make the right decisions now to ensure the quality and financial viability of the University of Canterbury, UC cannot afford to rest on its laurels,Despite recently becoming the first New Zealand university to be awarded a 5-star rating in the newly-established international QS Stars rating system,UC是学校名,
提问者采纳
UC也不能固步自封。现在我们做出正确的决策,这一点至关重要。,不只是从坎特伯雷地区面临当前的挑战的角度,以确,而且在对高等教育界的全球压力的情况下,蔡夭状笱У闹柿亢筒普上的可行性,尽管最近成为第一的新西兰大学在新成立的国际QS星级评级制度中将被授予5星级评级,
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
还要包括全世界高等教育体系的压力环境。,尽管在新成立的国际QS评级标准中被评为新西兰第一所五星级大学,UC不能只依赖这一名誉。现在最关键的是我们要作出正确的判断保证坎特伯雷大学的质量与财政很好,不只是对目前所面对坎特伯雷地区的挑战,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
但是如果使用移动电话连接到的网络,能够传递和打印的纸质书籍一样优质的信息,最好是不用花钱的,那么对纸质的打印书籍来说还有什么未来可言么?你在家里读的,除了以当你为找不到住宿或者吃饭的地方而焦头烂额时为你提供紧急参考为主要目的的旅行引导手册书籍之外,就没有什么了吧。使用现代化的手机,任何旅行者现在都能享受的是“无纸化”的假日。想知道博物馆的开馆时间么?在网上查一下吧,需要一些你所站在的古建筑的信息么?去下载它吧。这里other books,是后面的旅行引导书籍的补充说明,强调除了那些旅行引导书籍之外,你就不会读什么其他的书了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我用英语翻一下 谢谢 在线翻译器的 就不要了啊
请帮我用英语翻一下 谢谢 在线翻译器的 就不要了啊
当今社会诚信问题似乎成为了一个很流行的话题。诚信,是公民道德的一个基本规范,是一个民族生存的灵魂,是一个公民立足的基石。诚信,是一种品行,是一种责任,是一种道义,是一种准则。但是不管是在商业买卖的时候,还甚至是校园里,诚信的问题都还很突出。有些人在商业交易时进行诈骗手段以谋取暴利,在经营企业时偷税漏税,学生在考试时舞弊,利用欺骗的手段让自己的成绩提升等等。这些现象我们可能屡见不鲜,但是也不乏有许多道德高尚的人,遵纪守法的人!他们在交易时讲究公平交易,绝对不会缺斤少两,借书时一定会按时归还,很少说谎话,考试时完全自己作答。这些社会现象都是我们应该学习与效仿的。
不管怎样,我们都该尽量诚信待人,这样才能给别人一个好的印象,要知道诚实并不是一个过时的话题!
Now the social good faith question as if has become a very popular topic.The good faith, is a citizen morals basic standard, is a national survival soul, is cornerstone which a citizen bases.The good faith, is one kind of conduct, is one responsibility, is one kind of morality and justice, is one kind of criterion.But no matter is buys and sells in the trade, but also is even in the campus, the good faith question also very is all prominent.Some people when commercial trade carries on the cheating method to seek the sudden and huge profits, when management enterprise evades taxes, student when test corrupts practices, using the deceit method lets own result promotion and so on.These phenomena we possibly common occurrence, but also many has many moral noble people, observes law and discipline human! They when transaction is fastidious the fair deal, cannot lack essentials absolutely, taking advantage of book when certainly can return on time, very few strings, when test own do completely answers.These social phenomenon all is we should study with imitates. No matter how, our all this as far as possible good faith does treat people, like this can give others a good impression, must know honest is not an obsolete topic!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢_百度知道
英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢
knock someone's block off
提问者采纳
让某人吃苦头//痛揍某人紫阉苦克灞久宽勋廓魔 Call me that again and I'll knock your block off!你再那麽叫我,我就揍你!Tell me where you've been out so late, or I'll knock your block off.告诉我你这么晚到哪儿去,不然我就要揍你一顿。Get away from me, or I'll knock your block off.离我远点,不然我会让你吃够苦头。If you don't take back what you said about me, I'm going to knock your block off.要是你不把谈论我的话收回,我就要狠狠揍你。If you don't stop saying that, I'm going to knock your block off.如果你还说,我就打死你。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
把某个人吊起来打,呵呵匮莞棱诽娉赌里涩连绩其实就是痛扁某个人罢了,愤怒猛打(非正式)还有一个好像是
阻止某人做某事求采纳
搞死你?...就是让某人吃苦头、揍某人一顿的意思
痛打某人,让某人吃苦头。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询