翻译英语六级翻译 急急急

急急急。。翻译英文~~~_百度知道
急急急。。翻译英文~~~
而非语文信息提供了强烈的个性特征和相关文化信息,跨文化交际越来越频繁,由于经济的发展,非语言行为所提供的信息是不容勿视的,在跨文化交际中,每一种文化都是独特的,发展本民族文化,科技的交流。所以。认识跨文化差异对我们进行交流非常重要,所 有的文化都是平等的,我们需 不断学习各文化,而我们又都无法在与每个异文化的人交流之前学习其非语言差异,因此保持文化差异的敏感是非常重要的,世界贸易及国际旅游业的不断拓宽,而轻视另一些文化,我们不必仰视某些文化,不同文化之间的交流更密切。语言信息提供的是一种文字的意义。在跨文化交际中在新的世纪里
提问者采纳
s of great importance for communication to know the difference during cross-culture exchange .language offers us a kind of meaning literally .according to that,while personal charcters of strong sense and information of culture related are provided with the non-s not in some sense practical to learn language variation before we go to talk with every person with the background of another culture.it&#39,as a result of that it&#39,as well as the internation tourismit is becoming more and more closely and intimate of the communication between different culture with the development of economy ,exchange in scientifical area and world trade being constantly broadened,we have no need to underlook some certain culture or overlook others ,we should consitently study any culture and develop our own national culture in the communication of culture of being different,so it&#39,which has become more frequent than ever ,and it&#39.it's not ignorable that the message is given by such behavior apart from language in the multi-s fairly equal of every type of culture .s necessarily vital that we keep the culture difference sensitive highly
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
翻译英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
In the new century, with the development of economy, science and technology exchange, the world trade and international tourism expanding, and different cultural exchanges between more closely. In cross-cultural communication, nonverbal behavior the information provided is not not inspect. Language information offer is a word meaning, but the non-verbal information provided by a strong individual character characteristic and the related cultural information. Know cross-cultural differences of communication is very important, intercultural communication is more and more frequent and we are not in the with each other culture people exchanges before learn...
在新的世纪里,由于经济的发展,科技的交流,世界贸易及国际旅游业的不断拓宽,不同文化之间的交流更密切。
With the development of economy and exchange of science and technology,The world-wide trade and international tourism
have been continuously expanded and different cultures have been communicated much more closely.
在跨文化交际中,非语言行为所提供的信息是不容勿视的。
Information offered by extra-linguistic cannot be ignored in the intercultural exchange.
语言信息提供的是一种文字的意义,而非语文信息提供了强烈的个性特征和相关文化信息。
Language information provide the meaning of literalness, while non extra-linguistic
offer a strong characteristic ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哈利波特4英文观后感谢谢!!!急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!要50字左右的!!!谢了_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哈利波特4英文观后感谢谢!!!急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!要50字左右的!!!谢了
哈利波特4英文观后感谢谢!!!急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!要50字左右的!!!谢了
I went to see the movie with three of my four kids this weekend, we were hoping that it would not drag, being so long. Having read the book, my oldest and I knew it was a long story with much to cover. Though there could have been traps to make it drag, we were very pleased with the fine way they found to smoothly link everything together and not lose the spirit of the things they had to leave in the book. We did enjoy the third HP movie, though we did find this one to be vastly more appealing to the movie series. This was a fine movie and all involved with its creation and presentation to the big screen for our enjoyment deserve kudos. Special effects were wonderful, and the devotion to the written story was exemplary! We only wish it would have been shown on our stealth cinema with stadium seating instead of the standard screen. Other than that, Ten stars for sure.2It's catch-up time for those who only ingest their Harry Potter on screen. While author JK Rowling released her sixth book earlier this year, cinema goers are a little bit behind, this being the wizard's fourth adventure - and his first since passing through childhood.Forget that twaddle about the actors possibly being too old for their parts. The characters themselves are getting older, much to the dismay of some parents who want Harry (and their own children, for that matter) to remain young and innocent. However, this makes the whole big screen Potter experience more palpable, with grittier performances from all involved, outstripping the somewhat whiney stage-school acting that blighted the first two films.Dark and mystical with the cinematography, as ever, breathtaking. Director Mike Newell, on his first Potter effort, follows the book closely, for which true fans will be grateful. And geeks will appreciate the improvement in the special effects department, particularly the spellbinding scenes with dragons.4For legions of Harry Potter fans, the coming of a new film, the fourth adapted from J.K. Rowling's hugely successful literary series, is all they need to know. Where the first two films stood in awe of Rowling's work with all its magic and trickery, "Prisoner of Azkaban" and now "The Goblet of Fire" look more deeply into the developing human drama. The new director is Mike Newell, which is interesting because he is the first British director on what is a very British movie series.Subscribe to the Hollywood Reporter and see the entertainment industry from its best angle: the inside looking out. Complete access to real-time news and exclusive analysis that goes behind the scenes from film to television, home video to digital media.
灰常好看滴~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~嘻嘻~~
With Half-Blood Prince, again we have a stalwart, satisfying visualization of the Rowling cosmos. Screenwriter Steve Kloves (his fifth Potter script) and director David Yates, the BBC veteran (State o...
With Half-Blood Prince, again we have a stalwart, satisfying visualization of the Rowling cosmos. Screenwriter Steve Kloves (his fifth Potter script) and director David Yates, the BBC veteran (State o...翻译英文 急急急_百度知道
翻译英文 急急急
产业结构不断优化,中国已成为了世纪最大的汽车市场,提出未来的发展对策,不仅面临着外国汽车生产与营销商的强大竞争,为了维持韩国汽车在中国市场竞争力,但是进入中国汽车市场并扩大市场占有率并非易事,由于中国加入世界贸易组织的带动,然后针对韩国汽车企业在中国营销策略中存在的问题,首先分析中国汽车市场现状及先进汽车企业在中国汽车市场的产销状况。可见。在这样的背景下。笔者通过本论文,已有十个以上先进汽车企业进军中国市场,国民经济持续发展,必须制定切实可行的发展策略,而且也有中国本国汽车企业日益提高的竞争力。因此,虽然中国汽车市场具有较大的发展潜力,尤其是汽车产业的发展更为迅速进入21世纪以后
Therefore, China has become more rapidly the century&#39, but enter China vehicle market and expand market share is not easy, but also the strong competition with Chinese domestic auto enterprise increased competitiveness. In this context, not only faced with foreign auto manufacturing and marketers, led the national economy continues to develop, due to China&#39, and puts forward the problems existing in the future developmens car market in China advanced automobile enterprises auto market, has ten more advanced auto enterprise foray into China market, this paper firstly analyzes the present situation and China&#39, especially the development of auto industryAfter entering the 21st century. The author of the paper, although China auto market has great development potential, we must make feasible development strategy, Korean auto enterprise marketing strategy, constant optimization of the industrial structure. Vs largest car market, in order to maintain the Korean auto market competitiveness in China, then based on the production status in Cs accession to the world trade organization
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
翻译英文的相关知识
其他3条回答
没英文怎么翻= =
After entering the 21st century, due to China's accession to the world trade organization, led the national economy continues to develop, constant optimization of the industrial structure, especially the development of auto industry, China has become more rapidly the century's largest car market. In this context, has ten more advanced auto enterprise foray into China market. Visible, although China auto market has great development potential, but enter China vehicle market and expand market share is not easy, not only faced with foreign auto manufacturing and marketers, but also the strong competition with Chinese domestic auto enterprise increased com...
After entering the 21st century, due to China's accession to the world trade organization, led the national economy continues to develop, constant optimization of the industrial structure, especially the development of auto industry, China has become more rapidly the century's largest car market. In this context, has ten more advanced auto enterprise foray into China market. Visible, although China auto market has great development potential, but enter China vehicle market and expand market share is not easy, not only faced with foreign auto manufacturing and marketers, but also the strong competition with Chinese domestic auto enterprise increased com...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自我介绍的英文,急急急_百度知道
自我介绍的英文,急急急
提问者采纳
am (你的名字)
是考官问的问题,七;给你自我介绍一下
introduce yourself
好,就你了
不过你怎么知道的
呵呵(^_^),那采纳个吧
哦哦,那你还知道什么
你问什么?_?
就是想问问你,你几岁
14O(∩_∩)O
那你是什么中学的?
其实我才6年级
我是六年级,但12岁
你打算考什么中学啊?
成绩不好哎
那你打算考出去吗
哈哈,一起考吧
嗯嗯!你什么时候考?
我超喜欢外国的
我还想出国读呢
那学校在哪个地方?
那你能考末,老师推荐面试的
在员村一横路
我们这里好像没有
我其实想去韩国读
我可是在广州哦
我问的是你住的地方
我有很多地方
我广州也有家
现在在梅州
啊,我在天河区耶
那你打算在哪读中学
你是什么小学的
你说我在梅州还能出外面读?
你加我扣吧
扣吧是什么
你认识很多天河的吗
就是QQ,也不是很多,他们都做工了
你没有QQ??
行了说一声
名字是回忆哦
我不常上q,有事这里说
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
﹏樱落墨瑾*
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
m confident that I can succeed. I hope I can make a good performance today. I graduated from Qingdao University. I am 26 years old, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I&#39. My major is electronics, born in Shandong provinceGood morning
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly.
不是了啦,是一个问题
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today.
只有一句话
考官问的问题
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!
不是礼貌用语
I am 12 years old
是考官,考官问的题
不是我的回答
hello everone my name is(你的名字)
是问题怎么问
what is your name
你到底要问那样?
就是叫人自我介绍的英文
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁卫生诗歌(英文)急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!做小报!!!!!!!!!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
卫生诗歌(英文)急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!做小报!!!!!!!!!
卫生诗歌(英文)急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!做小报!!!!!!!!!
YOUSNOMLHHDHAULP
HDUWJDUSHDUSI
HDUEHUEYUERYUEUYEU

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐