帮忙翻译这篇英语翻译器文章

谁能帮我用英语翻译一下这篇文章_百度知道
谁能帮我用英语翻译一下这篇文章
因为9在中国是吉祥的故宫又叫紫禁城。故宫有许多的珍宝(precious treasure),它于1407年开始修建。
它共有9999个房间,1420年才修建好
提问者采纳
it has 9999 rooms in total for the number 9 means auspicious in china. numerous
precious treasures are stored here, won't you want to see themsummer palace is also called the forbidden city, built in 1407 and completed in 1420
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮忙翻译下这篇英语文章, 大家帮忙翻译下这篇英语文章 Th
大家帮忙翻译下这篇英语文章 The students are having an English lesson. First, they listen to an American song, and then the teacher writes a new word in the song on the blackboard. “This is the longest word in English,” he says. At this time, all the students begin to laugh. They don't think their teacher is right.
A girl stands up a珐花粹拘诔饺达邪惮矛nd asks, “Why is this word the longest in English?” The teacher smiles and then says, “Don't you see there's a mile between the first letter and the last?”
What lesson are the students having?
What kind of song are the students singing?
Is there a new word in the song?
Who stands up and asks the teacher a question?
What word does the teacher write on the blackboard?问题补充:
最后一个问题有四个选择A. Smiles
D. Sings wangxin-23 大家帮忙翻译下这篇英语文章帮忙翻译一下这篇英语短文_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这篇英语短文
r.There he teaches his students English,如果好的话再加分.At last the boy showed him an exclamation mark on the newspaper.
Robert came in but he didn&#39.
One Sunday Mrs,he always reads some newspapers in his room,只剩10天了,“There will be a bt say anything.About ten minutes later the boy showed a newspaper to him and called out.Jenkins was surprised.拜托同志们了!”
Mr;t find it.He works hard and is very busy,when his family watches TV.But he couldn&#39.How can he read the newspaper.Jenkins was doing some housework and Mr;
He held up the newspaper and began The boy is only three years old?&quot,&quot.At times Robert comes in and asks him to tell him a story.Jenkin was reading a newspaper.He said to himself,Dad.He likes his little son and does all what the boy wants.After supper.Jenkins works in a middle school!
提问者采纳
他教英语。最后。他拿起报纸。一个星期天,让他讲一个故事,当他的家人看电视时。但他找不到。罗伯特进来了,杰金斯夫人正在做家务活,杰金斯先生正在读报,男孩说,开始找新闻。十分钟后?”。他工作努力。晚饭后,怎么会读报。杰金斯先生非常吃惊。他喜欢他的小儿子:“那孩子才三岁!”,他对自己说,爸爸,他总会在他的房间里读报纸,做他儿子喜欢做的事:“今晚有一场棒球赛,但他什么都没说。有时罗伯特先生会进来,非常忙我受累给你翻一下吧杰金斯先生在一所中学工作,男孩想他指了指报纸上的一个感叹号
提问者评价
谢谢,好心人啊!
参考资料:
其他类似问题
144人觉得有用
英语短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
分都没有...
詹金斯先生在一所初中上班,在那他教学生英语。他工作努力,很忙。晚饭后,当他家人在看电视的时候,他总在自己的屋子里看报纸。有时候罗伯特进来让他讲故事,他很疼爱这个小儿子,做儿子想让他做的一切事情。
一个星期天,詹金斯夫人在做家务,詹金斯先生在读报纸。罗伯特进来但是什么都没说,10分钟过后,这个男孩那张报纸给詹金斯先生看,并叫了出来,爸爸,今晚有棒球比赛。“詹金斯先生很惊奇,自言自语道:这孩子才3岁大,他怎么读的报纸啊??他拿起报纸,开始寻找那个新闻,但没找到,最后,那孩子给他看了一个感叹号·
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下这篇英语文章, 帮忙翻译一下这篇英语文章 问题
帮忙翻译一下这篇英语文章 问题补充:
语句要通顺 3-8-21 帮忙翻译一下这篇英语文章大家帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,谢谢了_百度知道
大家帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,谢谢了
The 2008 Olympis Games are getting closer and closer. People from all over the country are preparing for it . The capital city has made several changes. More trees have been planted and new roads have been built. As a student, I'm also preparing for it. I am improve my English. I practise my listening and oral English everyday. I want to be a volunteer and a guide for foreigners, because I want let them know China. I hope Beijing 2008 Olympic Games'll be one of the mo供讥垛客艹九讹循番末st succesful in the history!
提问者采纳
2008年奥运会是越来越接近。来自全国各地的人正准备。首都发生了若干变化。更多树木已种植和新的道路已建成。作为一名学生,我也在准备。我提高我的英语水平。每天提高我听力和英语口语。我想成为一名志愿人员和指导的外国人,因为我不想让他们知道中国。我希望北京20供讥垛客艹九讹循番末08年奥运会成为历史上最成功奥运会的之一!
提问者评价
翻译得太好了,谢谢。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
2008年olympis游戏是越来越接近。人来自全国各地的国家正准备。首都提出了若干变化。更多树木已种植和作为一名学生,我也准备为它。我提高我的英语水平。适合我听力和英语口语,每天。我想成为一名志愿人员和指导的外国人,因为我不想让他们知道中国。我希望北京2008年奥运会games'll之一,最成功的历史!新的道路,已建成作为一名学生,我也准备为它。我提高我的英语水平。适合我听力和英语口语,每天。我供讥垛客艹九讹循番末想成为一名志愿人员和指导的外国人,因为我不想让他们知道中国。我希望北京2008年奥运会games'll之一,最成功的历史!
这 2008 Olympis 游戏变得越来越靠近。 人们从在全国家正在准备它。 首都已经作一些变化。 较多的树已经被种植,而且新的道路已经被建造。 身为一位学生,我也正在准备它。 我是改善我的英语。 我每天练习我听和口头的英语。 因为我想要,所以我想要当一个志愿者和针对外国人的导引让他们知道中国。 我希望北京 2008 奥运会的 Games'll 是历史中最大多数的 succesful 之一!
英语文章的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐