英语在线翻译发音翻译,谢谢! :谢谢你的鼓励,如我们收到的意向订单,为2012年带来一个好的开始,让我们做得更好!

简单的翻译我已经收到您的邮件,谢谢你的支持,希望我们合作愉快!_百度作业帮
简单的翻译我已经收到您的邮件,谢谢你的支持,希望我们合作愉快!
简单的翻译我已经收到您的邮件,谢谢你的支持,希望我们合作愉快!
I've received your Email.Thank you for your support.Wish a pleasure cooperation between us !英语翻译谢谢你一直以来的鼓励,我会加倍努力的!这句话翻译为 Thank you for your encouragement all the time.I will redouble my efforts 能否更专业些?_百度作业帮
英语翻译谢谢你一直以来的鼓励,我会加倍努力的!这句话翻译为 Thank you for your encouragement all the time.I will redouble my efforts 能否更专业些?
英语翻译谢谢你一直以来的鼓励,我会加倍努力的!这句话翻译为 Thank you for your encouragement all the time.I will redouble my efforts 能否更专业些?
thank you for your supporting all this time. I will work harder in the future急!麻烦英语好的帮我翻译一句话谢谢你曾经给予我的鼓励和快乐,我为我没有好好珍惜我们的友谊向你道歉!请高手自翻之,坚决杜绝机译,谢谢_百度作业帮
急!麻烦英语好的帮我翻译一句话谢谢你曾经给予我的鼓励和快乐,我为我没有好好珍惜我们的友谊向你道歉!请高手自翻之,坚决杜绝机译,谢谢
急!麻烦英语好的帮我翻译一句话谢谢你曾经给予我的鼓励和快乐,我为我没有好好珍惜我们的友谊向你道歉!请高手自翻之,坚决杜绝机译,谢谢
Thanks for your encouragement and the happiness you brought me.I apologize for not having cherished the friendship between you and me.
Thank you for your encouragment and enjoyment in the past. And I apologize for not treasuring our friendship.
thank you for the encouragement and pleasure that you gave me, I must apologize because I did not cherish our friendship.
I really appreciate that you have ever offered me so much courage and joy.Now I am apologizing to you for my neglecting our friendship, with my whole heart!
thank you for your buoy and happiness you have ever given to me,I make apologize for that I didn't cherish the friendship between ussincerly.是道歉啊,希望能和好如初
Thanks for the encouragement and joy you've brought to me,and i apologize for not having cherished our friendship!
thank you for the
once encouragments
and happinesses you gave me , I`m sorry for that i didn't cherish those .
I would like to show my gratitude towards the encouragement and happiness you have granted me and I would like to say sorry for not having cherished our friendship!地道纯正
Thank you for the encouragement and happiness that you have ever given me,but I appologize to you for the fact that I did not really treasure our friendship.
Thanks for your encouragement and the happiness you gave me. I apologize for not having cherished our friendship 。
Thanks for the encouragement and happiness you brought me, I apoligize for taking for granted our friendship!英语翻译首先,谢谢你选择我的项目,你没有能收到这个项目,我感到很抱歉,原本按照公司规定,我们只对买家的地址发送一次,但这次由于例外,我们将尽快按照你提供的地址发送,希望你能耐心_百度作业帮
英语翻译首先,谢谢你选择我的项目,你没有能收到这个项目,我感到很抱歉,原本按照公司规定,我们只对买家的地址发送一次,但这次由于例外,我们将尽快按照你提供的地址发送,希望你能耐心
英语翻译首先,谢谢你选择我的项目,你没有能收到这个项目,我感到很抱歉,原本按照公司规定,我们只对买家的地址发送一次,但这次由于例外,我们将尽快按照你提供的地址发送,希望你能耐心的等待,我会尽快提供跟踪信息给你.如果你还有什么问题,可以发邮件给我.谢谢你的来信.我们会为你提供更多的售后服务.谢谢.帮我翻译上边的话‘~‘
First, thanks for the item that you choose me, you have no it can receive this item, I feel very sorry, original rule according to the company, we send out to the address of the buyer only once, but this time because of exception, we will send out according to the address that you provide as soon as possible, hoping that your ability heart wait for, I will provide to follow information to you as soon as possible. if you still have what problem, can deliver mail to me. appreciate your letter. we will provide more after-sales services for you. thanks
First,thank you for choosing our project,but I feel very sorry that you don't receive the project.According to company's rules,we send the buyer's address only once.But this is the exception,we will s...英语翻译1、谢谢你的邀请.Thanks for ____ ____/____ ____.2、来加入我们!____ and ____ ____!3、Tom和Sam一样运动.Tom is ____ ____ ____ Sam.4、对我来说,好朋友喜欢与我干一样的事情.____ me,a good friend likes to ____ _百度作业帮
英语翻译1、谢谢你的邀请.Thanks for ____ ____/____ ____.2、来加入我们!____ and ____ ____!3、Tom和Sam一样运动.Tom is ____ ____ ____ Sam.4、对我来说,好朋友喜欢与我干一样的事情.____ me,a good friend likes to ____
英语翻译1、谢谢你的邀请.Thanks for ____ ____/____ ____.2、来加入我们!____ and ____ ____!3、Tom和Sam一样运动.Tom is ____ ____ ____ Sam.4、对我来说,好朋友喜欢与我干一样的事情.____ me,a good friend likes to ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ me.5、你怎么看?What's ____ ____?6、晚上十点前我一直有空.I ____ ____/____ ____ ____ 10:00 pm.
1.your invitation/inviting me2.Come/ join us3.as active as4.To/do the same thing as5.your opinion6.am free/am available before
invitation
inviting mecome
join usas active asto
do the same things asyour opinionam free
available before
your invitation / inviting meC join usdoing sports likeF do the same things withyour opinionhave time / am free before
inviting us /your invitation.Come join us having sports with To
do the same thing with your opinionam free/have time
1. inviting me、your invitation2.come and join us3.playing sports as4.for
do the same things with5.your advice6.am free until

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐