请帮忙翻译英语翻译器

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译成英文
《纳尼亚传奇》,这是一部科幻片,类似与《指环王》、《哈里波特》。讲述的是二战期间,四个兄弟姐妹为躲避战争来到了乡下,偶然发现在大衣橱后面的神秘的世界--纳尼亚。这是有小矮人、半羊人、小精灵、海獭和巨人的魔法世界,但被恶毒的白巫婆统治,她拥有强大的法术,在王国里为非作歹,整个王国终年冰雪覆盖,无论是人还是动物,只要不服从就会被她变成石像。孩子们与狮神阿斯兰及它的军队共同努力,解开白巫婆的魔咒,正义战胜了邪恶,影片虽然有点幼稚,但画面非常美,人物形象也十分可爱,纳尼亚的世界里充满天真的童趣,当覆盖了百年的冰雪融化时,我的心也随之温暖起来。更重要的是我明白了什么是正义,爱心,勇敢和伟大。 恶毒
小精灵 怎么翻译?
共有 5 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
I watched the film"The Chronicles of Narnia"this week.It is a sci-fi film much similar to Lord of the Ring and Harry Potter.The film tells a story of four siblings sent to countryside for their safety during World War II.They stumbled upon the entrance behind a wardrobe to the magical world of Narnia,a world overrun by dwarfs,fauns,elves,otters and giants.The evil White Witch was the ruler of Narnia who wreaked havoc upon Narnia with her powerful magic.She cursed the kingdom to eternal winter an
I watched the film"The Chronicles of Narnia"this week.It is a sci-fi film much similar to Lord of the Ring and Harry Potter.The film tells a story of four siblings sent to countryside for their safety during World War II.They stumbled upon the entrance behind a wardrobe to the magical world of Narnia,a world overrun by dwarfs,fauns,elves,otters and giants.The evil White Witch was the ruler of Narnia who wreaked havoc upon Narnia with her powerful magic.She cursed the kingdom to eternal winter and would turn any person or animal against her into stone.The four children united with Aslan the Lion's army to fight against the witch's spell.Justice prevailed over evil at last.The film was a bit naive but with excellent graphic effect and cute figures.Narnia is a world of playful innocence and it warmed my heart when I saw the snow began to melt after hundreds of years.Moreover,I come to understand what is justice,love,courage and great acts.
小精灵 elf/elves
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请帮忙翻译英文!
请帮忙翻译英文!
Now I'm alone, I'm alone thoroughly!
All things are past and all people are just so.You may not understand
what I've said about,it means all people including my families,my lover,my friens and all strangers have already left me now.Although I've not given up anything , it is eventually to be reality. Er......I don't know what I should to say and what I should to do now, I'm still alive but muddleheaded.
I'm so tired that I want have a long rest to get back my hopes. I know it is just only a dream for me. In fact,it is me who have made the result of today in my life,er...... severely it's my character that
is too unceremonious and too bad. I know that my life has no hopes and will be a sad also bad end whether I do my best to work hard from now on.
Maybe as early as I was to be an university student,I was already more far away from happiness.The bygones are too bitter to be worth mentioning. Alas!I don't want to say anymore....
I must drink as I brew!!!!!
现在我很孤独,我是孤独的彻底!  所有的事情都是过去,所有的人都是如此你可能不明白我说,它意味着所有的人,包括我的家庭,我的爱人,我的朋友和陌生人已经离开我现在…但我从来没有放弃任何东西,它最终成为现实。呃……我不知道我该说什么,我应该去做了,我还活着但糊涂。  我太累了,我希望有一个长的休息来取回我的希望。我知道这只是我的一个梦想。事实上,这就是我所做的结果,在我的生命中,今天是我的性格……严厉,因此,也太糟糕了。我知道我的生命毫无希望,会有悲伤也有不好的最终是否我尽我最大的努力从现在起努力学习。  或许早,我是一个大学生,我已经更加远离快乐太苦了过去是值得一提。唉!我不想说了....  我必须为我酝酿! ! ! ! !
其他回答 (2)
现在我独自,我独自彻底!一切事情都是过去,所有的人只是so.You可能不明白我说的,这意味着所有包括我的家庭,我的爱人,我的friens和所有陌生人的人已经离开了我now.Although没有给我一些东西,这是最终成为现实。呃......我不知道我应该说和我应该做,现在,我还活着,但糊涂。我太累了,我想还有很长的休息,回到我的希望。我知道这只是对我来说只是一个梦想。事实上,这是我是谁已经在我的生活,今天的结果,呃......严重这是我的性格过于粗鲁,太糟糕。我知道我的生活没有希望,从现在起将在年底悲惨还坏,我是否尽自己最大努力。也许早在我是一个大学生,我已经更加远离happiness.The前嫌太痛苦,不值得一提。唉!我不想再说....我要我喝啤酒!!!!!
你这个答案不好,不全
现在我独自,我独自彻底!一切事情都是过去,所有的人只是如此.你可能不明白我说的,这意味着现在所有包括我的家庭,我的爱人,我的朋友和所有陌生人的人已经离开了我.虽然没有给我一些东西,这是最终成为现实。呃......我不知道我应该说和我应该做什么,现在,我还活着,但糊涂。我太累了,我想还有很长的休息,找寻我的希望。我知道这只是对我来说只是一个梦想。事实上,这是我自己造成如今生活的结果,呃......严重这是我的性格过于粗鲁,太糟糕。我知道我的生活没有希望,从现在起将在年底悲惨还坏决定于我是否尽自己最大努力。也许早在我是一个大学生,我已经更加远离快乐,过去的事太多的痛苦,不值得一提。唉!我不想再说....
现在我是孤单的。我很彻底孤单!
所有的事情都过去了,所有的人也是。你可能无法理解我所说的。这意味着包括我的家庭。我的爱人。我的朋友和所有的陌生人现在都离开我了!虽然我已经放弃了所有的东西。而且这实际上也成为了事实。呃,我不知道我应该怎么说 。现在应该要怎么做。我仍然活着,可是我毫无头绪。
我很疲惫我想有很长的时间休息让我重返希望。我知道这对我来说只是一个梦。实际上,在生活中是我自己亲手造成了现在这个结果。我的脾气很差,性格有好多的不和谐。我知道我的生活已经没有了希望,会变得很悲伤,也有一个糟糕的结局。是否我应该从现在开始努力的工作。
也许当我成为一个大学的学生。我会离幸福更远。过去的事情不值得提前,回忆起来太苦涩了。Alas,我再也不知道该怎么说了。
我必须喝得像个酒鬼了!
不值得提起。。打错了。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮忙翻译下面的英文_百度知道
请帮忙翻译下面的英文
Clean blemish with wash cloth,soap and hot water.(Hot water opens pores to allow deeper penetration)Step 3
Dry area with towel.Any remaining water may prevent DermaTend
from fully penetrating
提问者采纳
肥皂和热水清洁污点步骤2用毛巾,用毛巾擦干的地方。(热水可以打开毛孔从而允许更深的渗透)步骤3。任何剩余的水可以防止DermaTend完全穿透
提问者评价
其他类似问题
slightly adjusted . Please kindly find the revised drawings enclosed in the attachment? 翻译版本(1)Given aa bit adjusted &#47。请告知什么时候才能完成这些图稿,we found that drawings we sent you previously needed to be slightlyadjusted 我们经过重新检查, the drawing size we gave you previously needs to be adjusted , wanted&#47, please kindly find the attached amodified &#47.
please kindly advise us when you are going to be able to
fi formerly needed&#47,之前提供给你的图稿尺寸需要作出微调; a bit &#47, The drawings that we sent you formerly wanted to be slight &#47, Please kindly find the revised drawings in the attachment Please inform us of the date when you will be able to finish these drawings 翻译版本(3) Harevised ,请查收附件修改后的图稿, Please find the modifed drafts enclosed in the attachment Please let me know when you will finish these drafts
required to be a little &#47.翻译版本(2)Going through our second scrutiny , the drafts we gave you previously &#47.Please kindly let me informed about the date when you are going to finish these drawings 翻译版本(4) Scrutinized again
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请帮忙翻译以下这两句话.万分万分万分感谢!我想知道具体金额.至于发票,晚点给我们也没有关系的.另外,以后每月月初可能都要确认上月的费用,太麻烦你了._百度作业帮
英语翻译请帮忙翻译以下这两句话.万分万分万分感谢!我想知道具体金额.至于发票,晚点给我们也没有关系的.另外,以后每月月初可能都要确认上月的费用,太麻烦你了.
翻译好了.嗯.Hello,I would like to know the actual amount of the cost.It is alright if you can not give us the invoice immediately.By the way ,from now on,each month we need to check the cost of the past month,just wondering whether you can arrange this for us.Really sorry for trouble you so much.Thank you very much.
Hello, I would like to know the specific amount. As to the invoice, it won’t matter to give it to us later.Futhermore, we may need to verify ultimo expenditure at begining of every month from now...
How are you?I want to know the exact amount of money. As for the invoice, it is doesn't matter to send us a bit later. On the other side,mabe we will make sure the fee for last month, I wonder if you can manage it for us, That's too much trouble for you.Thanks a lot.
“hello. I want to know the concrete amount. As for the receipt, is late for us also does not have the relations. other, later every month beginning of the month possibly must confirm that last month's expense, did not know whether can help us to solve. Too troublesome you. thanks!”
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐