麻烦做一下综合填空和书面表达能力 急需急需

学年八年级英语(新目标,上册)Unit2+测试题(单项+完型+阅读+词汇+书面表达,含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
学年八年级英语(新目标,上册)Unit2+测试题(单项+完型+阅读+词汇+书面表达,含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢中考英语完形填空、阅读理解与书面表达解题策略指导与实践_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语完形填空、阅读理解与书面表达解题策略指导与实践
上传于||文档简介
&&中​考​英​语​指​导
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩81页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】书面表达(共15分) 根据汉语提示及要求,以My dream job为题用英文写...
书面表达(共15分)根据汉语提示及要求,以My dream job为题用英文写一篇不少于60词的短文。提示:1.想成为一名记者。2.经常阅读,写文章,并把它们寄给报社。3.希望能去北京上大学。4.大学毕业后想在一家电台工作,帮助那些需要帮助的人。       
My dream job
I have a dream when I was very young. I want to be a famous reporter.I decided to write articles for newspapers and magazines because I like writing.Also I want to go to Peking Univerc...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
根据短文用所给单词的适当形式将短文补充完整。每词只用一次,其中有两项为多余。(6分)learn,
giveMy brother, John, is a college student. Last year he
to Japan and stayed for two months. I was
that John was able to have such a long holiday, because he never has any money."How did you do it, John?" I asked. "I &#&#&#thought you were going to stay for two weeks.""It was easy." John answered." I got a job." "A job? " I asked in surprise.” What did you do?""I
English lessons to a shop manager.(经理)" John answered."Its name is Luigi. We have become good friends." "But you're not a teacher." I said."I told Luigi I couldn't teach," John explained. But he insisted on(坚持) having coversation lessons. He wanted to practice his English. He had a lot of American customers(顾客), so it
important for him
to speak English. I spent three hours a day
to him. In return he gave me a room, three meals a day and a little pocket money."Did your student learn much English?" I asked. "I don't know," John said, "but I
a lot of Japanese." 
任务型阅读
阅读短文完成下列任务。(8分)Computers are becoming more and more popular in our daily life. People like scientists, teachers, writers and students use computers to do all kinds of work. But more than 30 years ago, computers did not do much. They were very big and expensive. 1.Very few people were interested in them and knew how to use them. Today computers are small and cheap. They can do a lot of work, so many people like using them. Most people have them at home.Computers become very important because they can work faster than men and make fewer mistakes(错误). Computers can help people do a lot of work. Writers now use computers to write. Teachers use them to help teaching.
and children use them to play games. They are our good friends.We live in the“computer age.” Everyone needs it.3.将(1)句译成汉语4.将(2)句
学生用它们来学习
翻译成英文5.回答问题:What do teachers use computers to do? 6.在文中找出与下面句子意思相近的句子。It’s helpful for people to do a lot of work with computers.  
按要求完成句子,每空一词。(8分)1.Jim is taller than the other two.(改为同义句)Jim is _________ _________ of the three.2.They didn’t eat anything yesterday afternoon.(改为同意句)They ________ ________ yesterday afternoon.3.He often gets up early.(用tomorrow改写)He_______ ________ ______ get up early tomorrow.4.Lucy will visit her aunt next Sunday.(对画线部分提问)________ __________ Lucy visit her aunt? 
根据句子意思,在空格中填写适当的单词,使句子完整。(8分)1.My father is a
__________,he works in a big hospital.2.Hamburger is a kind of _________ food. I never eat hamburgers.3.The twins are a little_________. Can you find the differences between them?4.The weather here is so cold, I can ______ stand it.5.I read English every day to ______ my
English.6.________ are you going to be an engineer ?7.There is more air ______ than before because of lots of cars.8.She is friendly to others, so she has ______ friends than me. 
It is not easy for people to sail(航海) around the world in quite small boats. Sometimes the weather gets bad. Accidents(事故) can happen easily and quickly.One family once had an accident. A big fish swam under their boat and bit holes(洞) in it. Sea water came in and the boat soon went down. Luckily these people had another small boat——a lifeboat, so they all got into the lifeboat. They lived in the boat for many days. They ate and slept, and always hoped.At last people in a ship saved them.How do people live in a very small lifeboat for a long time? They must be strong in every way. They must have a hope, and they must have a strong desire(愿望) to live. People cannot drink seawater. If they drink a lot of sea water, they will quickly die. They must catch rainwater and drink it. They must also catch fish and birds for food. Lifeboats do not often carry cookers. So people cannot cook their food in the lifeboats. Raw(生的) fish and birds are not very nice but they are their only food. They must eat raw food, or they will die.1.When the boat sank(下沉), the lifeboat gave the people _______.A.food
B.bedsC.rainwater
D.hope2.One family once had an accident at sea, because _______.A.their boat met bad weatherB.their boat hit a big rock and it was brokenC.none of them knew how to sailD.a fish bit holes in their boat3.People can catch _______ for food and drink at sea in a lifeboat.A.fish and birdsB.rainwaterC.both sea water and rainwaterD.both A and B4.Lifeboats do not often carry cookers. The word "cookers" here means ________.A.厨师
D.盘子5.From the article(文章) we can know that ______.A.It’s not interesting to sail around the worldB.Fish in the sea are so dangerousC.we must have a strong desire(愿望) to live when we are in dangerD.Nobody knows when we will die 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.> 【答案带解析】书面表达(10分) Linda暑假过得很开心。假如你是Linda,请根据以下提示...
书面表达(10分)Linda暑假过得很开心。假如你是Linda,请根据以下提示写一篇70词左右的短文讲述一下是如何度过暑假的。要点提示:1. 去海南旅游,沙滩上玩;2. 做自己喜欢的事情,比如:去书店买书;3. 和朋友踢足球,进行体育锻炼;4. 每天早上读英语,上午安排两个小时做作业。晚上看电视,读书等。       
I enjoyed my summer vacation. I traveled to Hainan with my parents and we had fun on the beach. During the vacation I often went to my favorite bookstore and bought many interesting books. Sometimes I...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
情景对话(5分)选择恰当的句子完成对话,有两个选项多余。A.Hi,Peter
1.________B: It was fine .I went to visit my friend Eric.A: 2.________B:He lives near the Central Park.A: 3._______B: We went to the park first and then had lunch in a Chinese restaurant .A: Did you eat noodles?B: 4._______
They were delicious.A: Sounds good.But I had a bad day last Sunday .B. Why?.A. I went shopping with my mother ,but lost my bag there .B. 5.________
Be more careful next time.A.What did you do then?B.No,I took the subway.C.How was your last Sunday?D.Where does he live ?E.Bad luck!F.No,we had some beef dumplings.G.I agree with you . 
综合填空(10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示,用单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思完整、通顺。Yesterday ,I asked three of my classmates about their vacation .Here are some of their (81)a____1.___.Tina went to Beijing . The(82) w____2.____was sunny and the people were (83)f____3.____to her.She went there by bus and the bus (84)t____4.____was relaxing.The food there was delicious.She said she had a(85)w___5._____vacation.Tom’s uncle (86)i___6._____Tom to the countryside .But the weather was windy and (87)r___7._____during those days .So Tom had to stay at the house and watched TV. But the TV (88)P____8.____were boring .He went shopping with his cousion ,but they forgot to take an (89)u____9.____.They got wet .He had a terrible vacation.Sally didn’t go anywhere .She helped her parents do (90)h___10._____at home .And she also did her homework and played computer games .She thought her vacation was OK. 
阅读表达(10分)Mr Li is a teacher.Yesterday he did a survey of what his students did last weekend.And here are the results.Lucy went to see her grandparents.Her grandparents live in the countryside.They are very old.But they didn't like to live in the city.They want to have a quite life.78.Jim帮他的父母做了些家务。He cleaned the room,watered the flowers,washed the clothes.At noon,he helped his mother cook the lunch.Tina babysat her little brother because her mother was ill. 79.Her father had to look after her mother in the hospital. Both his father and his mother hope that Jack can be good at all his subjects.They want him to study in famous university.(一)根据短文内容回答问题。1.Where do Lucy’s grandparents live ?2.Why did Tina babysat her little brother?3.将短文中画线的句子译成英语.4.将短文中画线的句子译成汉语5.请给短文你一个适当的标题. 
用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空,使短文完整。(10分)Dear Sandy,Thanks for 1._______(send) me an e?mail.My grandparents 2._______(live) in a small town thirty miles away from Lai Wu. I spent about half an hour3._______(get) there. They4._______(give)me a warm welcome,and cooked me a big meal. We chatted far into the night and I5.______ (tell) some happy stories about them and their neighbours.Last year,great changes6.________(take) place in Xuzhou. I will take some photos and send some to you. Next time,I'd like you and your family7._______
(come) with me. You can8.______(visit) many places of interest here.I hope9.______(meet) you soon..Meeting you will make me 10.______(feel) happy.Chang Lee 
根据句意,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,每空填一词。1.The ______(high) of the building is about 101meters.2.There are many _______(mouse) in the kitchen.3.When do you often go ______(shop)?4.I hope you have a good ______(lucky).5.He speaks ______(clear) than his mother. 
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.> 【答案带解析】书面表达(5分) 请根据以下提示,写一篇短文,介绍一下你对悉尼的在线之旅。 1....
书面表达(5分)请根据以下提示,写一篇短文,介绍一下你对悉尼的在线之旅。1.今天我在网站上进行了一次在旅行,我参观了悉尼。2.悉尼在澳大利亚东南海岸,是澳大利亚最大的城市。3.悉尼歌剧院(the Sydney Opera House)看起来像一艘轮船,带着许多帆。4. 我还花了半小时爬上了著名的海港大桥(the Harbour Bridge)。5. 那儿的天气与我们的相反,所以我们可以在十一、十二月份去那儿。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
1. Today I took an online tour on the website. I visited Sydney.
2. Sydney is on the south-east coast of Australia. It is the largest city in Australia.
3. The Sydney Opera House looks like a sh...
考点分析:
考点1:命题作文
& & &命题作文:是根据所给的作文题目,自己审题,自己构思进行 写作。要求学生根据题目,写出文字通顺语法正确,符合该文题材和体裁,单词数符合要求的作文。所以命题作文考查学生在书面表达方面的综合能力。
做好这类题型的要点在于:&
(1)仔细审题,确定体裁。初中作文一般以记叙文为主;&
(2)根据题目,确定写作要点,注意不要眉毛胡子一把抓,要选择最能表现主题的素材;&
(3)了解英语应用文的写作要点:书信,便条,通知等。注意格式正确,用语规范。 &&
(4)其它注意要点同看图说话。
相关试题推荐
完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共6小题,每小题1.5分,共9分)1.你曾经梦想过去别的国家旅游吗?_____________________________________________ to other countries?2.你介意带我参观一下你的校园吗?__________________________________________ your school?3.自20世纪早期以来,百老汇便以剧院闻名。Broadway ________________________________________the early twentieth century.4.当学生们看到小美人鱼的时候,他们仍不住一直拍照。The students ___________________________________ when they saw the Little Mermaid.5.我的父亲已经去南京出差两个星期了。My father ___________________________________________ for two weeks.我认为冬天不是参观北京的最佳时节。6.I ____________________________________________________ in winter. 
Travelling is a very good activity. When you get tired of your work or study, and when you have free time, you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of nature or other cities. You can breathe fresh air, meet different people and make friends with them. It’s good for your health to do so.But sometimes, traveling is not an enjoyable thing. For example, the weather can be changeable. There may be rain when you travel. You may catch a cold or be ill while traveling. Then you will have trouble. The worst thing is that the thieves may steal(偷) your money. All these may happen to a tourist.When you go on a trip, you must get everything ready. Firstly, you must have clear information about the weather. Secondly, ask a friend to go with you so that you can help each other. Thirdly, you must be careful everywhere and try not to cause accidents. If you do this, you will surely enjoy your travel.Title: _____1.______Advantages(优势)You can enjoy the __2.__ view of the nature.There will be a lot of fresh air around you.It can make you __3._Disadvantages(劣势)Sometimes it may __4.__ when you travel. It will make the road wet and slippery.You may be in trouble because of ___5.___.The __6.__ thing is that you will be stolen some money.____7.____At first, you should know about the weather__8.__.Secondly, you must invite somebody to go __9._ with you.Thirdly, do everything _10.__. Don’t cause any accidents. 
动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号上的横线上。(本大题共8小题,每小题1分,共8分)1.There_______________(be) many changes in our country since 1978.2.I saw a lot of children ___________(play) games on the playground when I passed there.3.--I phoned you yesterday morning, but you were not in.
--We _________(fish) by the river.4.It is the second time I _______________ (see) this 4-D film.5.The pen I bought yesterday ____________ (not write) well.6.There_____________ (be) little rain in Wuxi in three days, is there?7. ---This is no-smoking zone. Can’t you see the sign?
---Oh, sorry. I _______ (not see) it.8.We can never catch up with the fashion because it ____________ (change) all the time. 
根据句意,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的适当形式。1.His father often goes abroad to have meetings, not for _____________ (please).2.The palaces all over the country were those ____________ (rule) in the past.3.They live at the _______ (south) end of Jiangsu Province.4.We can improve your English by using it in daily __________. (communicate) 
根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的正确形式。1.Let’s take a look at all these ______________(亲戚) photos.2.They have been to some ______________(欧洲)countries.3.There will be an _____________ (国际的) meeting in Shanghai next month.4.We can enjoy _______________(美味的) seafood in this restaurant.. 
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语书面表达 的文章

随机推荐