来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
动物园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英语: 今天是期天,爸爸带我去动物园。动物园有许, 帮忙翻译成英语: 今天是期天,
帮忙翻译成英语: 今天是期天,爸爸带我去动物园。动物园有许 我非常喜欢他们、狮子帮忙翻译成英语,我最喜欢熊猫:今天是期天,有老虎,他们也是去看动物的、熊猫,爸爸带我去动物园,他们十分可爱。动物园有许多人、大象。动物园里有许多动物,他们应该生活在森林中、长颈鹿等。但我认为这些动物生活的不愉快 匿名 帮忙翻译成英语: 今天是期天,爸爸带我去动物园。动物园有许
pandas, lions, giraffeToday is the Sunday. There are many people in the zoo, elephants, they also go to see the animals, my father takes me to the zoo. they are very lovely. But I think these animals living unhappy. There are many animals in the zoo, there are tigers, I like pandas best, I like them very much, they should live in the forest
my father and i go to zoo,such as,giraffe,elephant:tigertoday is sunday.there are many animal in the zoo.there are many people,panda,they are going to look animal too,i most like panda,lion.they are very quite and i like them very much
Today is Sunday my father took me to the zoo zoo has many people to see the animal zoo has many animal is tiger, panda, elephant, lion, giraffe and so on are very very love me like I love panda I think some animal life should live forest望采纳,谢谢
Today is the day, dad took me to the zoo. The zoo there are a lot of people, they are go to see the animals. There are many animals in the zoo, there are tigers, pandas, elephants, lions, giraffes, etc., they are very lovely, I like them very much, I like pandas best. But I think these animals live unhappy, they should live in the forest.
Today is Sunday.l go to the zoo with my dad.There are many people in the zoo.They also go there to see the animals.There are many animals in the zoo.They are tigers ,pandas,elephantd,lions and giraffes.They are so cute.I like them very much.I like pandas,best.But I think they live unhappy.They should live in the forest.
你喜欢猫
热心网友给你的朋友写封信,告诉他你去动物园看到的事情 英文带翻译_百度作业帮
给你的朋友写封信,告诉他你去动物园看到的事情 英文带翻译
给你的朋友写封信,告诉他你去动物园看到的事情 英文带翻译
Dear Lily, 亲爱的莉莉,How is it going? 你最近好吗?I went to Zoo with my parents last Sunday. I felt happy and enlarged my knowledge.上星期天我和父母去了动物园.我感到很开心且增长了很多见识.Animals are divided into reptiles, birds, mammals, fishes, insects, poultries, carnivorous animals and so on. 动物分为爬行类、鸟类、哺乳类、鱼类、昆虫类、家禽类、肉食类动物等.Reptiles are turtles, snakes, lizards, crocodiles etc. Some of them are belong to amphibian. It means they can live wherever on the land or in the water. 爬行类动物有海龟、蛇、蜥蜴、鳄鱼等.它们中的部分是属于两栖类动物.这意味着它们能生活在陆地和水里.Birds are eagles, doves, sparrows, parrots, peafowl etc. They all have beautiful feather. 鸟类有老鹰、鸽子、麻雀、鹦鹉、孔雀等.它们都有美丽的羽毛.Mammals are rabbits, cats, dogs, pigs, pandas, monkeys, hippos etc. They are viviparism. 哺乳类动物有兔子、猫、狗、猪、熊猫、猴子、河马等.它们是胎生动物.Fishes live in the sea, river and water. For example, salmons, eels, sharks, whales. 鱼类栖息在大海、河川和水里.例如,三文鱼、鳗鱼、鲨鱼、鲸鱼.The bees, butterflies, dragonflies, moths are belong to insect. 蜜蜂、蝴蝶、蜻蜓、娥属于昆虫类.The chickens, ducks, geese are the poultries. People feed them and use for meal in life. 鸡、鸭、鹅是家禽动物.在生活中人们饲养它们且用来进食.The carnivorous animals are tigers, lions, bears, wolves etc. They are predatory. They like to eat meat. Some of them are ferocious. 肉食类动物有老虎、狮子、熊、狼等.它们是掠食性的.它们喜欢吃肉.它们中的部分是很凶残的.Finally, we went to watch the circus. It was splendid. So many animals perform in the show. They rode bikes, played balls, skipped rope and so on. I specially like the clown. He was so funny, and always made the audience laugh. 最后,我们去看了马戏表演.非常的壮观.动物们表演节目骑单车、耍球、跳绳等.我特别喜欢那个小丑.它很逗,总是把观众逗乐.Lily, I hope I can share the happy to you. I want to go with you next time when we meet.莉莉,我希望可以把欢乐与你共享.我想下次见面的时候与你一起去. 不知道是几年级的作文要求,随便写写!上周六,我的父母带我去动物园,在早上早上天气是晴朗的,但是下午下雨,我们骑自行车去动物园,我爸爸妈妈也去,动物园人很多,没法照相。动物都在睡觉,我们没带伞,今天我很累很饿。英语翻译。急!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 上周六,我的父母带我去动物园,在早上早上天气是晴朗的,但是下午下雨,我们骑自行车去动物园,我爸爸妈妈也去,动物园人很多,没法照相。动物都在睡觉,我们没带伞,今天我很累很饿。英语翻译。急!!
上周六,我的父母带我去动物园,在早上早上天气是晴朗的,但是下午下雨,我们骑自行车去动物园,我爸爸妈妈也去,动物园人很多,没法照相。动物都在睡觉,我们没带伞,今天我很累很饿。英语翻译。急!!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“上周六,我的父母带我去动物园,在早上早上”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“上周六,我的父母带我去动物园,在早上早上”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:上周六,我的父母带我去动物园,在早上早上天气是晴朗的,但是下午下雨,我们骑自行车去动物园,我爸爸妈妈也去,动物园人很多,没法照相。动物都在睡觉,我们没带伞,今天我很累很饿。英语翻译。急!!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: Last Saturday, my parents took me to the zoo, in the morning it was sunny in the morning, but the afternoon rain.
We go to the zoo by bike, my father mother also went to the zoo, a lot of people, the camera can not. Animal are sleeping, we have no umbrella, today I am very tired and hungry. 追问: &the camera can not. & 这句没错? 回答: 没有错~只是注意标点符号,谢谢望采纳 补充: 错了,等下我改一下 解决方案2: Last Saturday, my parents took me to the zoo, in the morning in the morning the weather is sunny, but rain in the afternoon, we went to the zoo by bike, I mom and dad to go, the zoo there are too many people, can't take pictures. Animals are asleep, we didn't bring an umbrella, I am very tired today very hungry.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:在生日时,有父母的陪伴以及和朋友在一起应该是很幸福的一件事=========================================== My parents often take me to the zoo.=========================================== 我在动物园看见了你.=========================================== My&parents&took&me&to&the&zoo。===========================================the visitor.Do you like the animals.I taked mang pictures.Do you want to see? If you like to see ,I can give you some pictures. This Children's day is very fun! 这是我自己写的...===========================================我最快乐的一天发生在上个 星期六。 那天早上,天气格外晴朗,妈妈带我到动物园去玩。动物园里有梅花鹿,有豹猫,有东北虎,还有驼鸟……可热闹了。 妈妈先带我去看棕熊...=========================================== My mother often takes me out to have fun at Saturday and Sunday.=========================================== collected milked the是过去式=========================================== Sunday I with my Parents to go to zoo.In the zoo,we look mang animal.We look at elephants,panets,lions and tigers.Some animals are very nice,some animals are very ugly,sam...=========================================== My parents often take me to go for a walk on weekends.===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注英语翻译可爱的妹妹,比我小三岁.我们都是小学生.妹妹喜欢语文,我擅长数学,从周一到周五,我们都要上学.周六,爸爸带我们去动物园看动物,周日在家做作业,我爱我家!_百度作业帮
英语翻译可爱的妹妹,比我小三岁.我们都是小学生.妹妹喜欢语文,我擅长数学,从周一到周五,我们都要上学.周六,爸爸带我们去动物园看动物,周日在家做作业,我爱我家!
英语翻译可爱的妹妹,比我小三岁.我们都是小学生.妹妹喜欢语文,我擅长数学,从周一到周五,我们都要上学.周六,爸爸带我们去动物园看动物,周日在家做作业,我爱我家!
I'm Peter,I'm a English boy.I'm 12-years-old.I'm in class 2,grade 6.My parents are teaching in China.They both work hard.I have a lovely sister.She is 3 years younger than me.We are pupils.She likes Chinese,I'm good at math.From Monday to Friday we need go to school.On Saturday,my father takes us to go to zoo.On Sunday,I do my homework at home.I love my family!

我要回帖

更多关于 动物园英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐