Here ()your ice cream cake.

Snow Ice Cream | Gimme Some Oven
Snow Ice Cream
Easy5 mins
Learn how to make snow ice cream with this quick and easy snow ice cream recipe!
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
Well, when life gives you snow, I think it’s a “must” that you at least make one batch of snow ice cream.
Especially if you’re a kid.
And especially if you’re an adult.
(Hey, there’s gotta be some reward for shoveling that driveway!)
If you’re never made snow ice cream before, it literally couldn’t be easier.
All you need are 4 simple ingredients (that I’m sure are already in your kitchen), 5 minutes, and some sprinkles to throw on top for extra fun.
I decided to make a batch for a spontaneous snow day Sunday breakfast today.
(Yes, ice cream for breakfast.)
And since I had never shared this favorite on the blog, I just typed out my fastest blog post ever to share it with you before heading to church so that everyone else having a snow day today could take advantage.
And you’ll be happy to know that — since we’re having a healthy eating month on the blog — this healthier version calls for less sugar and milk (instead of cream), and is still full of great flavor!
Happy snow day, friends!
First, gather all of your non-snow ingredients:
granulated sugar
milk (you can use any kind of milk)
vanilla extract
Whisk the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined.
Then pop the bowl in the freezer while you run outside to get your snow.
For this batch, you need about 8 cups (more or less) of fresh, clean snow.
But since ours was super light and airy, I brought in a little extra.
Immediately stir the snow into the milk mixture, and keep adding until an ice-cream-ish consistency is achieved.
It should be fluffy and scoop-able, but not runny.
About like that.
But it melts really quickly, so dish it up right away.
And get ready to dive in!
You can either eat it just as is…
…or add in sprinkles.
Lots and lots of sprinkles.
I vote sprinkles.
*Of course, I must disclaim that you eat snow at your own risk. If you’re worried about pollution, then you can also make this recipe with shaved ice. I went for clean fresh snow. :)
Yield: About 2-4 servings
Snow Ice Cream
This 5-minute recipe for homemade snow ice cream is a sweet way to celebrate a snow day!
Ingredients:
1 cup milk (any kind)
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
8 cups clean snow or shaved ice (more or less depending on the density of the snow)
optional (but strongly suggested) topping: sprinkles!!!
Directions:
In a large bowl, whisk milk, sugar, vanilla and salt together until combined. Go scoop up some fresh (clean!) snow, and immediately stir it into the milk mixture until you reach your desired consistency. Top with sprinkles or other ice cream toppings if desired.
The ice cream should be fluffy and not runny, but it melts quickly, so dive in right away!
*Consume fresh snow at your own risk.
Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients: , , , ,
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #gimmesomeoven. I'd love to see what you cook!
posted on January 5, 2014 in
Leave a Comment:
Trackbacks/Pingbacks
Subscribe via Email:Ice cream歌词
点击播放:
Ice creamLRC歌词
Talk to me Speak with meDon’t sink before you rise, baby Don’t fade away You hesitate You seem to waitFor all the time we had Feels a world away Who’s to say, we’ll be okay We will make it through the night Don’t want to wake up in this state I just want us both to smile Cause we’re the same And I know that will never change Look, I bought your favorite ice cream I don’t want to see it melt away If you walk out now I don’t know if we could be the same Baby, just talk with me Cause I want you to stay here with me The memories The things we did I locked inside my heart Where I know I won’t forget And now, who’s to say, we’ll be okayWe will make it through the night Don’t want to wake up in this state I just want us both to smileCause we’re the same And I know that will never change Look, I bought your favorite ice cream I don’t want to see it melt away If you walk out now I don’t know if we could be the same Baby, just talk with me Cause I want you to stay here with me I want you to stay here with me

我要回帖

更多关于 ice cream cake现场 的文章

随机推荐