theysay you will歌词翻译 get a gold slip.怎样翻译成中文

Gold digger的歌词,要中文翻译!_百度知道
Gold digger的歌词,要中文翻译!
请各位英文高手翻翻了,网上的那些简直惨不忍睹
是kanye west的
提问者采纳
m need)现在我不会说她是个掘金女郎(在我需要时)but she aint messin wit no broke niggaz但她会把哥们的生活弄得一团糟get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)低头吧靓妹。rap实在不好翻译[Jamie Foxx]She take my money when I&#39,18年And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn&#39, 18 years18年啊,她就是个臭名昭著的掘金女郎That dig&#39, he gotta roll up his sleeves餐馆后面有盘子洗;m in need在资金紧缺时她拿走我的票子Yea she&#39,18年She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years她让你养了她孩子18年啊I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids我知道有人为他的孩子付抚养费His baby momma&#39:](She did me wrong她让我犯错Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I&#39:](She did me wrong她让我犯错Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I&#39,我买单If you f**kin with this girl then you betta be payed如果是你去XX女孩;s a trifflin friend indeed她就是那种狐朋狗友Oh she&#39,他们全部一拥而上We all went to Den and then I had to pay我们一起去看牙医;s a gold digga way over townoh,低下你高贵的头(我该离开了)get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)get down girl go head[Verse 3:]Now I aint sayin you a gold digger you got needs现在我不会说你有需要成为一个掘金女郎You dont want ya dude to smoke but he can&#39:](She did me wrong她让我犯错Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I's on me挖走了我的钱[Cm Need)现在我不会说她是个掘金女孩(在我需要她时)But she aint messin wit no broke niggaz但她会把哥们的生活弄得一团糟(She did me wrong)她让我犯错Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I&#39, four kids如Trina, Jennifer Lopez一般性感;m Need)现在我不会说她是个掘金女孩(在我需要她时)But she aint messin wit no broke niggaz但她会把哥们的生活弄得一团糟(She did me wrong)她让我犯错Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I's ballin but yea thats nice我知道他是个被宠溺的人但那也不错And they gone keep callin and tryin他们还会继续打电话和尝试But you stay right girl但你选中了你的真命天女But when you get on he leave yo a** for a white girl但你却为了个白人女子抛弃了她Get down girl go head get down低头吧靓妹;s something that you need to have那是你必备的东西Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half因为要是你们离婚,他却发现孩子不是他的[Ct his在孩子18岁生日时, Yeaah我们要婚前协定借用了楼上的原文:]18 years:]Cutie the bomb Met her at a beauty salon With a baby louis vuittonUnder her underarm在美容沙龙遇到了这个背着LV的性感炸弹She said I can tell you ROC她说我能告诉你Roc-A-Fella(侃爷所属的公司)I can tell by ya charm我能告诉你它的魅力Far as girls you got a flock以至于能让你得到足够多的辣妹I can tell by ya charm and ya arm我能告诉你她的魅力她的纤纤玉臂but I'WE WANT PRENUP,但他根本不会买You got out to eat and he cant pay yall cant leave你去餐馆吃饭他付不起, stick by his side棍子还在旁边I know his dude'm Need)现在我不会说她是个掘金女孩(在我需要她时)But she aint messin wit no broke niggaz但她会把哥们的生活弄得一团糟(She did me wrong)她让我犯错Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I&#39,下周却在吃着炸薯片So;s the fries这周他在扫地;m lookin for the one但是我还在寻找这个梦中女郎have you seen her你见过她吗My psychic told me she have a ass like Serena我的占卜师说她有Serena一般的翘臀Ts car and crib is bigger than his孩子他~妈的车和婴儿床都比他的大You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday特定的周日你都会看到他出现在电视上Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai赢得Superbowl(美国橄榄球比赛)的比赛开着现代离开She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money她想要用钱买到TYCO短线(,低下你高贵的头(我该离开了)get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)get down girl go head[Verse 2, Jennifer Lopez!&quot,有四个孩子And i gotta take all they bad ass to show-biz我还是要把这些负面因素展示出来Ok get ya kids but then they got their friends好吧,只想大声叫出“我一直爱她”[Chorus,他要把袖子卷起开始洗But why yall washin watch him但为啥要看着他洗He gone make it into a Benz out of that Datson他早已卖掉Datson(一款车)换成了奔驰He got that ambition baby look in his eyes你能从他眼中看到野心This week he moppin floorz next week it'From what I heard she got a baby by Busta我听说她怀过Busta的孩子My best friend say she use to fuck wit Usher密友说她曾经和亚瑟小子有一腿I dont care what none of yall say I still love her我不在意,接受这些孩子但是还是让他们交自己的朋友I Pulled up in the Benz!It't buy weed你不想让老兄抽烟;s dishes in the back,老板大喊不准离开There&#39, they all got up In我发动我的奔驰,记住是你自己买单You know why你懂的It take too much to touch her这要花大代价去打动她&m need)现在我不会说她是个掘金女郎(在我需要时)but she aint messin wit no broke niggaz但她会把哥们的生活弄得一团糟get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)低头吧靓妹?)She went to the doctor got lypo with ya money她花钱看病却得到了lypo(不知道什么意思)She walkin around lookin like Micheal with ya money她花钱学MJ的太空步四处走Should of got that insured got GEICO for ya moneeey花钱买了GEICO的保险If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup哥们你一定要大声喊出&quot!, 18 years18年啊;我们要婚前协定,她会抢走你一半的家产18 years,低下你高贵的头(我该离开了)get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)get down girl go head[Verse 1;m need)现在我不会说她是个掘金女郎(在我需要时)but she aint messin wit no broke niggaz但她会把哥们的生活弄得一团糟get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)低头吧靓妹,尽力而为了
相关专业回答
歌曲名:Gold Digger
歌手:Kanye West
专辑:Late Orchestration
Gold Digger
She take my money
When I'm in need
Yea she's a trifflin
Friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digga
Way over town
That dig's on me
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger
But she aint messin wit no broke niggaz
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger
But she aint messin wit n...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
词都不一样,不知道该翻哪个。不然你把歌词放上来也行请问是哪个人唱的?我搜到了好多不同人唱的
(她把我的钱)
我现在是不是sayin她一条金挖掘机(当我需要)
但她不是messin束手无策,没有发生(发生)
(她把我的钱)
我现在是不是sayin她一条金挖掘机(当我需要)
但她不是messin束手无策,没有发生(发生)
趴下去的女孩头部着手(在您的膝盖)
趴下去的女孩头部着手(在您的膝盖)
趴下去的女孩头部着手(在您的膝盖)
趴下去的女孩头部
18岁, 18岁
她摇摇之一,孩子们得到你18年
我知道有人payin儿童的支持,他的一个孩子
他的孩子momma的汽车和婴儿床大于他的
你会看到他在电视上任何特定星期日
赢得超级杯和驱动器关闭在一个现代
她spose购买亚shorty泰科与亚钱
她到医生得到lypo与亚钱
她walkin周围查找一样,迈克尔与亚钱
应该指出,被保险...
Gold 黄金digger 挖掘者应该是说淘金的人吧~
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译They opera they will be functioning a generation hence .It is more important to understand that the very development of American society is creating a new kind of blindness about poverty.The poor are increasingly slip_百度作业帮
英语翻译They opera they will be functioning a generation hence .It is more important to understand that the very development of American society is creating a new kind of blindness about poverty.The poor are increasingly slip
英语翻译They opera they will be functioning a generation hence .It is more important to understand that the very development of American society is creating a new kind of blindness about poverty.The poor are increasingly slipping out of the very experience and consciousness of the nation.
他们曾在上一代运转,他们将在下一代生效.更应该被人所知的是,如此发达的美国社会正在对贫穷建立一个新型的盲区.穷人正逐渐消失在国人的亲身经历与意识形态中.

我要回帖

更多关于 we will rock you翻译 的文章

随机推荐