请高手帮我英语中请求帮助写封信

我要给拜仁写信,求高手帮我翻译成英文!!_百度知道
我要给拜仁写信,求高手帮我翻译成英文!!
但我会一直关注拜仁。拜仁是最棒的!,我是拜仁的忠实球迷信件内容!拜仁慕尼黑,我们这里有许多拜仁的球迷:拜仁慕尼黑!!FC
永远的王者。我希望你们能夺得更多的冠军,虽然我在中国,南部之星,你永不言败!!
提问者采纳
, although I was in China! Bayern Munich. I hope you will win more titles. Bayern are the best, but I will always be concerned about Bayern! Bayern Munich, Bayern we have many fans here, you never give up, southern star, Bayern I was a loyal fan! ! FC BAYERN always king!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
!, the star of the south!!!;m bayern fan!, we have a lot of bayern Munich&#39!!!!!!. Bayern is the best!!!;s fans!!!!!FC BAYERN forever!!, although I am in China!Bayern Munich!!, but I have paid attention to bayern Munich!Bayern Munich!. I hope you can win more trophies, I&#39, you never say die!!!
顶楼上 你用什么英文
还不如直接用汉语 反正他们还得翻译成德文
应该写德文吧
英语没问题,问题是或许应该写成德语的
你不用德文吗
拜仁的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急啊。。英语高手进来帮下忙假如你是TOM,请以下面这张成绩报告单为主要材料,给自己的祖父母写封信,说说你的学习情况。(60~80字) NAME:Tom   class:class4 grade8 chinese :good student ma_百度作业帮
急啊。。英语高手进来帮下忙假如你是TOM,请以下面这张成绩报告单为主要材料,给自己的祖父母写封信,说说你的学习情况。(60~80字) NAME:Tom   class:class4 grade8 chinese :good student ma
急啊。。英语高手进来帮下忙假如你是TOM,请以下面这张成绩报告单为主要材料,给自己的祖父母写封信,说说你的学习情况。(60~80字) NAME:Tom   class:class4 grade8 chinese :good student math :get full mark english :can do better history :lazy student physics :so—so science :good at it
Dear Grandparents, good day.This is your Tom,
now I am a student of class4 grade8.请高手们帮忙用英文翻译以下一封信给领导_百度知道
请高手们帮忙用英文翻译以下一封信给领导
任职后发现现在的整个社会上的就职环境非常的差.再加上父母年事已高,毕业后也于当地寻得一份不错的工作2,家里一直要我回去. 而公司的经营理念却始终无法明确.本人大学时代便出外留学,让我心灰意冷的回来3,让我深深觉得这个工作仅仅只能暂时图个温饱,无法当成事业去拼搏6.回来后在介绍下来到现在的公司任职4,毕业于世界排名前几的大学,老板们仅仅是想当个生意人,而非企业家.无奈感情因素,薪资反而比我当年出国前还要低5重点如下1
提问者采纳
want to work closer to home, I returned to China disheartened, but I cannot devote to it and treat it like a career path. Management is composed of businessmen, I have been working at my current company, that my parents are both becoming very old, the company&#39. I feel this job can help me put food on the table. I too:I attended and graduated from one of the globally top-ranked foreign universities, I realized that the job environment is in a poor state, thus I have decided to resign from my current post.Add to it.After assuming this post.Also. I was also able to secure a decent local job upon graduation, but not entrepreneurs, and they keep requesting that I return home, and my salary levels were even lower than before I left China.Due returning to China.Since&nbspImportas business philosophy is never clear
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦各位高手帮我写一篇英语作文。_百度知道
麻烦各位高手帮我写一篇英语作文。
互相帮助、可根据内容要点适当增加细节、Tom在美国上得是英汉双语学校(bilingual school)假如你是李华。大侠们帮帮我吧,
Welcome you to study in our class。Dear Tom,同学们都会给予帮助,用英语给他写封信,到中国以后肯定能和同学们很好地交流,以使行文连贯,欢迎他的到来。2、你班是一个优秀班集体。。1,你的美国笔友Tom将来你班学习一年,信得开头和结尾已为你写好。注意,
Li Hua我谢谢各位了啊。请根据下列内容,团结一致。若Tom在学习和生活上遇到困难:1.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yours truly。3。2、词数100左右、同学们也可以向Tom学习英语
提问者采纳
I guess that your English is very good.In addition,
Welcome you to study in our class.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.I know that you studied in the English-Chinese bilingual school in AmericaDear Tom,so you can help us learn English!.Besides.
Yours truly
Li Hua希望能帮上你喔,our class is an excellent class collective with solidarity and helping each other!!.If you meet some difficulty in you study or life,all of us will give your a hand!,that must be effective,so I believe that you are able to communicate with your classmates well
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢。。好人。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译每空填一词1.下周五我们去鞋厂参观学习.We ___ ___ ___ to shoe factory on a school trip next Friday.2.请写信告诉我有关你们学校的情况.Please ___ and ___ me ___ your school.请高手们赐教..._百度作业帮
英语翻译每空填一词1.下周五我们去鞋厂参观学习.We ___ ___ ___ to shoe factory on a school trip next Friday.2.请写信告诉我有关你们学校的情况.Please ___ and ___ me ___ your school.请高手们赐教...
英语翻译每空填一词1.下周五我们去鞋厂参观学习.We ___ ___ ___ to shoe factory on a school trip next Friday.2.请写信告诉我有关你们学校的情况.Please ___ and ___ me ___ your school.请高手们赐教...
will be goingwrite mail about

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙看下 英语 的文章

随机推荐