unit&3&my&weekend&plan&A&lets&talk
作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:32&&&&更新时间:&&&&
&小学集体备课记录表
记录、材料整理
综合组成员
备课中心问题
讨论如何设计教学活动,使课堂活动具有层次性,并能充分调动学生的学习主动性和积极性。
初稿讨论(各教师的观点)
黄君琴:针对不同层次的学生提出不同层次的问题,学习差一点的学生比较喜欢事实性问题、封闭性问题、展示性问题和聚合性问题;学习好的学生更喜欢具有挑战性的问题,即推理性问题、开放性问题、发散性问题和参考性问题。因此,教师提问要注意与学生的个性、能力及知识水平相适应,使全体学生都能从回答问题中体验到获取新知的乐趣。该教师可以向学习差的学生提一些难度较小、有启发性的问题,对于学习好的学生可以提一些难度较大、有挑战性的问题。
岳曦曦:在操练部分,应用水平的提问切入太快,学生可能对所学知识还未完全掌握,就要求学生运用掌握的知识进行判断或交际,这对学生也是有很大难度的。该教师设计的问题类型也不够全面,缺少综合水平和评价水平这种高层次水平的提问。
黄君琴:教师课堂提问应以激发兴趣、启发思维、难易适度为原则,从学生实际出发,精心设计提问,充分发挥课堂提问的作用,从而提高课堂教学效果。现今很多小学英语课堂在提问的难易度、提问的对象、提问的步骤、提问的时机方面都存在着缺乏层次性的问题,应重视提问艺术,深刻钻研、熟练掌握、灵活运用这种技能,注意提问的层次性,关注各个层次的孩子,帮助学生理清学习思路,注重激发学生兴趣从而获得事半功倍的效果。
岳曦曦:学生在参与和实施整个活动的过程中所得到的积极愉悦的体验,而这些体验对于学生的美好情感的形成,良好的个性、学习习惯和学习意志的培养,各种智能的发展要起到积极引导的作用。因为在小学基础教育阶段,这些隐性的教育目标的达成对学生今后的学习学习和其人生发展有着更重要的影响。  
教师备课中对于教学活动的设计安排,必须经过慎密的布局,保持活动与活动之间的密合度,层层深入、环环相扣,并保持课堂活动实施的连贯性,从而实现高效。
通过集体备课,设计层层深入的教学活动,能够带领学生全神贯注关注课堂活动的每个环节,保质保量的完成课堂任务。教学环节的实践操练活动设计尤为重要,决定着学生课堂任务的真实掌握程度。
要想发挥提问的作用,教师必须在适当的时机,针对适当的学生,用适当的方式和方法进行具有实质意义的提问。教师提问和学生应答构成了师生间语言交流的主要形式。研究教师课堂提问的层次性对于打造高效的小学英语课堂具有重要意义。
坚持将新知识贯穿在真是的情景中,教学环节丝丝入扣,过渡自然、和谐。使整个教学活动注重动态真实的环境中学习英语,充分调动学生学习的主动性和积极性。
(初议稿)
Unit 3 my weekend plan
A let’s talk
& 1、复习单词或词组:visit, film, see a film, trip, take a trip, supermarket, evening, tonight, tomorrow, next week.
& 2、能听、说、读写句子:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson. We’re going to draw some pictures inRenminPark.
& 3、能听、说、认读单词:lesson和句子:Sounds great! Have a good time! I have to do my homework now.
教学重难点
& 1、重点:学生句子What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson. We’re going to draw some pictures inRenminPark.
& 2、难点:掌握一般将来时的句式特点并能正确运用。
一、热身(Warm-up)
1、& 师生问候。
2、Sing the song: What are you going to do?
二、复习(Revision)
& 1、复习单词或词组:visit, film, see a film, trip, take a trip, supermarket, evening, tonight, tomorrow, next week。教师出示单词卡片,抽读这些单词或词组。
& 2、Say the chant:
& 学生边说边做动作:
& See, see, see a film.
& Take, take ,take a trip.
& Visit, visit, visit my grandparents.
& Go, go, go to the supermarket.
& Wash, wash, wash my clothes.
& Draw, draw, draw some pictures.
& Do, do, do my homework.
& Go, go, go for a picnic.
三、新课呈现(Presentation)
& 1、教学句子:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson.
&(1)教学单词:lesson
& 教师指着班级的课程表介绍说:We’re going to have a Chinese lesson, an English lesson and a maths lesson.板书:lesson,带读lesson。
&(2)教学句子:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson.
&& T: Today is Friday. I’m going to have a Yoga lesson tomorrow. What are you going to do tomorrow?(教师板书:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going go …)
&& S1:I’m going to have an English class.
&& S2:I’m going to take a trip.
&& S3:I’m going to visit my grandparents.
& 2、教学A. Let’s try
(1)教师让学生翻开课本,读一读A. Let’s try中呈现的两个问句及其选项。
(2)教师播放A. Let’s try的录音,学生听完录音后圈出正确的选项。
(3)全班校对答案。
& 3、教学A. Let’s talk
(1)教师播放A. Let’s talk的视频,要求学生带着问题看视频:Where is Sarah going to go tomorrow? What is she going to do there?视频播完后,让学生来回答这两个问题。教师板书:We’re going to draw some pictures inRenminPark.
(2)教师再次播放视频,在以下句子处暂停,让学生说说这些句子的意思:
&Sounds great!
&Have a good time!
&I have to do my homework now.
(3)播放A. Let’s talk的视频,每句后暂停,全班跟读。
(4)播放A. Let’s talk的视频,将声音关闭,全班分成两组为视频配音。
四、巩固与拓展(Consolidation and extension)
活动:Talk about your and your friend’s weekend plan.
& 活动方式:让学生先在纸上写下各自的周末计划,再去采访几位好朋友的周末计划,最后将其整理出来,向全班讲述。如:
& I’m going to clean my room on Saturday. I’m going to sweep the floor. Clean the table and make my bed, because my mum has to work on Saturday. On Sunday, my parents and I are going to climb the mountain. Tom and Ben are going to do some kung fu on the weekend. Betty is going to watch TV at home …
五、家庭作业(Homework)
& 1、听录音,跟读对话。
& 3、用英文与家人谈谈周末的打算。
(审定稿)
Unit 3 my weekend plan
A let’s talk
& 1、复习单词或词组:visit, film, see a film, trip, take a trip, supermarket, evening, tonight, tomorrow, next week.
& 2、能听、说、读写句子:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson. We’re going to draw some pictures inRenminPark.
& 3、能听、说、认读单词:lesson和句子:Sounds great! Have a good time! I have to do my homework now.
教学重难点
& 1、重点:学生句子What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson. We’re going to draw some pictures inRenminPark.
& 2、难点:掌握一般将来时的句式特点并能正确运用。
一、热身(Warm-up)
2、& 师生问候。
2、Sing the song: What are you going to do?
二、复习(Revision)
& 1、复习单词或词组:visit, film, see a film, trip, take a trip, supermarket, evening, tonight, tomorrow, next week。教师出示单词卡片,抽读这些单词或词组。
& 2、Say the chant:
& 学生边说边做动作:
& See, see, see a film.
& Take, take ,take a trip.
& Visit, visit, visit my grandparents.
& Go, go, go to the supermarket.
& Wash, wash, wash my clothes.
& Draw, draw, draw some pictures.
& Do, do, do my homework.
& Go, go, go for a picnic.
& 3、活动:我演你猜
& 活动方式:教师事先写好一些活动类的词组,如see a film, take a trip, go to the supermarket。每组派上一名擅长表演的同学,这名同学要将所看到的词组通过肢体语言传达给同组的同学,由同组的其他同学根据他的表演猜词组,在规定时间内猜对词组多的组获胜。
三、新课呈现(Presentation)
& 1、教学句子:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson.
&(1)教学单词:lesson
& 教师指着班级的课程表介绍说:We’re going to have a Chinese lesson, an English lesson and a maths lesson.板书:lesson,带读lesson。
&(2)教学句子:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going to have an art lesson.
&& T: Today is Friday. I’m going to have a Yoga lesson tomorrow. What are you going to do tomorrow?(教师板书:What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m going go …)
&& S1:I’m going to have an English class.
&& S2:I’m going to take a trip.
&& S3:I’m going to visit my grandparents.
& (3)活动:My weekend
&& 活动方式:学生两人一组,采用问答的方式谈谈周末的计划。如:
&& S1:What are you going to do on the weekend?
&& S2:I’m going to have an art lesson on Saturday. I’m going to visit the science museum on Sunday. What about you?
&& S1:I’m going to see a film with my mother on Saturday. My parents and I are going to take a trip on Sunday. We’re going to have a picnic.
& 2、教学A. Let’s try
(1)教师让学生翻开课本,读一读A. Let’s try中呈现的两个问句及其选项。
(2)教师播放A. Let’s try的录音,学生听完录音后圈出正确的选项。
(3)全班校对答案。
& 3、教学A. Let’s talk
(1)教师播放A. Let’s talk的视频,要求学生带着问题看视频:Where is Sarah going to go tomorrow? What is she going to do there?视频播完后,让学生来回答这两个问题。教师板书:We’re going to draw some pictures inRenminPark.
(2)教师再次播放视频,在以下句子处暂停,让学生说说这些句子的意思:
&Sounds great!
&Have a good time!
&I have to do my homework now.
(3)播放A. Let’s talk的视频,每句后暂停,全班跟读。
(4)播放A. Let’s talk的视频,将声音关闭,全班分成两组为视频配音。
四、巩固与拓展(Consolidation and extension)
& 1、游戏:“Amy, Amy, what are you going to do on the weekend?”
& 活动方式:教师请十个学生围成圈,每人持一张动词短语卡片蹲在地上,一名学生站在圈中扮演Amy,游戏开始时,全班同学说:Amy, Amy, what are you going to do on the weekend? Amy边做动作边说:I’m going to visit the Great Wall.这时,手持“the Great Wall”卡片的学生必须起立并重复:I’m going to visit the Great Wall。如果手持visit the Great Wall卡片的人没做出反应就算输,则要充当Amy的角色,继续玩该游戏。
& 2、活动:Talk about your and your friend’s weekend plan.
& 活动方式:让学生先在纸上写下各自的周末计划,再去采访几位好朋友的周末计划,最后将其整理出来,向全班讲述。如:
& I’m going to clean my room on Saturday. I’m going to sweep the floor. Clean the table and make my bed, because my mum has to work on Saturday. On Sunday, my parents and I are going to climb the mountain. Tom and Ben are going to do some kung fu on the weekend. Betty is going to watch TV at home …
五、家庭作业(Homework)
& 1、听录音,跟读对话。
& 3、用英文与家人谈谈周末的打算。
文章录入:xx041&&&&责任编辑:xx041&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】当前位置: >>
我的周末计划英语作文
快乐周末,写了小作者的一个周末计划,很详细,只是感觉有点像流水帐了,如果能再对语言组织的精辟一些,那样会是一篇很完美的周末计划英语作文。
快乐的周末,快乐的星期天英语作文(MY HAPPY WEEKEND)
OK, let me tell you something about my weekend.
Joozone:让我来给大家说说,我的周末计划吧。
I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. So I do my homework on Saturday morning.
我在这个周末需要做很多事,所以我的周末会很忙碌。所以呢,我一般都是在周六早上来完成我的家庭作业的。
In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl, I am helpful at home. On Sunday morning, I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents. In the afternoon, we are going to the park together. Because there is a kite show. And my grandparents likes making kites.
周六下午,我帮妈妈来做家务。因为我要做一个好女孩,我要证明我是这个家的一员(对这个家有价值).在周末早上,我随父母去拜访我的爷爷奶奶。在下午,我们一起去公园玩。因为公园现在正在举行风筝表演活动,而且,我的爷爷奶奶都非常喜欢制作风筝。作文地带提供原版英语作文翻译。
I think, we can see many beautiful kites there. And we are going to buy some beautiful kites, too. .
我想,到时我们一定能见到各种各样的风筝。我们也计划去买一些漂亮的风筝。
Then, we are going to fly the new kites, that&s fun. In the evening, we are going to have a big dinner. We are going to have fish for dinner. Because my grandparents likes eating fish. And my grandma cooks fish well. After dinner, we are going to watch TV together. We are going to be very happy.
接着,我们一起去放风筝,那可是相当有趣了!到晚上,我们去聚餐。因为爷爷奶奶喜欢吃鱼,而且奶奶做的鱼非常好吃,所以我们打算晚上吃鱼。晚饭后,我们一家人其乐融融坐在一起看电视。
This is my happy weekend. I like my weekend very much. What about your weekend? Can you tell me?
这就是我的快乐周末,我喜周末。你能告诉我你的周末是怎么过的吗?
提示:本文英文网络转载,但中文翻译均由作文地带提供,请您转载注明中文翻译出处&&,谢谢。 ()
本文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
与 我的周末计划英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
新学期计划(或新学期决心)英语作文:新的一学期马上就要开始了,于是我给我自己做了...
提纲在我家附近新开一个超市。我妈妈经常去那里买为我们做饭需要的东西。但是我之前从...
我喜欢春节。正如在西方国家的圣诞节一样,春节对于中国人来说是最重要的节日,在这一...
作者按:此文"My Sister's Wedding"献给下月即将结婚的妹妹,希望她生活幸福,一生平...
导读:日是中国的元旦(俗称小春节),作文地带祝各位网友2011年元旦、假期...
每天写一篇英语日记对您英语写作水平的提高颇有好处。与其他形式的写作相比较而言,英...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“一周的紧张学习结束之后,我们迎来了愉快的周末。你制作了一张周...”,相似的试题还有:
你的周末是如何度过的?请你以“My last Weekend”为题写一篇作文。时间天气活动感受Saturdaysunnywent to the beachplayed in the water......Sundayrainy…...……要求:1.字数为60词左右,内容必须包含以上表格中的信息,可适当发挥: 2.条理清晰,语意连贯,字迹工整;文中不能出现真实的校名和人名。 My Last Weekend
一周的紧张学习结束之后,我们迎来了愉快的周末。你制作了一张周末计划表,然后以“My&weekend”为题写出自己的一天活动。不少于50词。SaturdaySundayTimeActivitiesTimeActivities9:30&amPlay&football8:30&amVisit&Grandma3:00&pmHave&a&piano&lesson4:45&pmGo&to&the&cinema&with&my&parentsMy&weekend_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
同学们,你们周末都怎么过的呢?你一定有过一个愉快的周末吧!请以A&happy&weekend为题,写一篇不少于60词的作文,详细介绍你的上午、下午和晚上的活动。                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
小学英语作文:周末计划
来源:  14:46:39 【】 
  , I am free at the weekends, but sometimes I also have something to do. This weekend, I will be busy, because at Saturday, I am going to read a magazine in the morning. Afternoon, I will go to the zoo with my grandparents. On Sunday, I will go to the bookstore to buy some books for reading. Afternoon, I will go to the train school to learn Kongfu. At night, I will stay at home and have a good rest.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:00:51)?&&( 14:50:56)?&&( 15:50:52)?&&( 15:49:56)?&&( 15:48:22)?&&( 15:46:16)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved