英语选择怎么说择

第三方登录:英语选择题_百度知道
英语选择题
needn&#391 the teacher ____do all the exercises,but a pupil______A needn&#39, mustC needn't 选择后请告诉我为什么选择这个答案 谢谢;t ,must
B may not!
提问者采纳
mustC needn&#39。析,2:如1 The teacher ____do all the exercises,只要翻译一下句意就可以知道A最佳。排除C也很容易, but a pupile is sure to do all of them,则应这么说,but a pupil______A needn&#39,but表示转斩。难的是如何说明B为什么不可以:You may not come in.t 选择后请告诉我为什么选择这个答案 谢谢:The teacher may not do all the exercises, 但后面的must do sth:也许不做:1。!:选对A没问题。 根据情态动词must和needn&#39:A译;t 。needn&#39. 表示说话者的主观看法,must
B may not。,如要表示推测。这句中如用may not则只表示第一个意思:He may nott 表示“不必”,但学生必须做. 你不可以进来:老师不必做所有的演习题,第二空一定是must.表示推测;t :学生必须做所有的这个练习.表示“不允许”.有两种用法,needn&#39.只表示“义务”. 他下午可能不来(也许不来)?其实t的意思和句子的逻辑!答,判断。,不表示“推测”。那么may not可不可以呢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
选择题的相关知识
其他9条回答
A老师不必作所有的习题,但是小学生却必须要
A根据句意needn't意为不必要,而must意为必须
应该是A因为 needn't do sth再根据后面的but,可知转折关系,就是‘must’
A因为句中有but,很显然,前后是完全相反的。对must 否定要用needn't。这是英语里固定的用法。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
做出选择的英文
英文翻译make a choice:&&&& select
例句与用法1.Secondly, he has to understand the margin of choice he has available to it .其次,他必须了解他在其中所能做出选择的限度。2.He gives me a choice , now i must decide . .他给我一个选择,而我现在必须做出选择3.A wise and brave girl chooses for herself一个英明而勇敢的女孩会为自己做出选择4.In the end , it ' s not your eye that must decide最后,做出选择的不一定是你的眼睛5.What influenced you when you made your choice在你做出选择时,受了什么影响? 6.In the end , it ' s not your eye that must decide最后,做出选择的不一定是你的眼睛7.The power of decision is the power of change做出选择的能量就是改变的能量。 8.And millions of strangers and me . it ' s do - or - die time是时间做出选择或是面对死亡了9.B yes , i think it ' s easier to choose now是的,我想现在容易做出选择了。 10.You ' re going to have to choose between us , right now你现在必须在我们俩之间做出选择。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇大家请教教我这些英语选择_百度知道
大家请教教我这些英语选择
C. concentration19. would be
D. acknowledge
A. pleasure
C. Take this medicine. decision10. remind17. It seems pretty convincing that nice guys ____ this game. judge
C. The ____ of wine in this city is very high. enter
C. Millions of people have tried to quit smoking and _________ miserably.
A. Snake bites require immediate medical_____. will be
C. do well for
A. consumption
D, the world _______ a dull world. leisure
C. are considered as
D. Shoppers tend to ________ certain brand names with high quality. ancient
B. associate
C. extension
D. “Can you ____ what this is with your eyes shut.
A. lowered6. complain
D. impatience2. impressed
A. His words are strongly ___ on my memory.
A. We’ve finally fixed ____ a place to have the concert. ease
B. Don’t be so __________. chose
B. do well by7.
B. Will spent most of his_________ as a lawyer. There would be the ruins of a (n) ____ building. Thankfully she did not persist ______ pursuing her mad idea. patience
A. intention
B?” “It tastes of strawberry. The supply of electrical power to Foshan and its neighboring areas has to be ______. patient
B. warning
B. prevention16. is14.
D with13. Their neighbors ____ about their constant loud music. believe3. in
B. cultivate
D. isn’t going to be
B. defense
D. chosen5. do well up in
D, it will ____ your pain.
B. improve. to15. efficient
C. convenient
A. are seen as4.
D. shortened
A. failure8. fail
B. attention
C. recognize18. consider as
C. One of these aims is to develop an understanding of both in which they ________ essential to tone another. invade
B. memorized
C. weakened
C. What right does he have to _______ my privacy. attorney9. A strong ______
system offers protection from sudden attack by an enemy.
A. failing
D. involve12. on
C. Without music. A committee will be selected to ____ the new leader. impatient
C. printed11. choice
C. remembered
C. I’m working as fast as I can. job
B. sufficient20. restricted
B, but I’m not sure.
A1. do well in
提问者采纳
C19.C9.A12.B16.D18.B17.B7.A4.B15.B8.C14.B2.D13.A20.B10.A6.C5.C31.D11
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答