英语完形填空空 全部题目

完形填空题的命题特点
美华少儿教育中心
人气度:115323次
向好友推荐
完形填空题的命题特点
一、完形填空题的命题特点 完形填空题是通过阅读考查学生语言知识及语言知识 综合运用能力的一种测试形式。命题人在一段难度适度的文章中留出10个空白,要求考生从所给的A, B, C, D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,使补足的短文意思通顺、结构完整。 完形填空是介于单项填空和阅读理解之间的一种题型。可以说它是根据一篇文章所提供的情景进行的选择填空,也可以说它是在缺少个别单词情况下的阅读理解。完形填空既有对语法规则、习惯用法和词语搭配的考查,又有对文章内容的通篇理解。完形填空主要考查以下三个方面的内容: 1、词汇: 此类题目考查的内容是:近义词的区别,词语的固定搭配和习惯用法。近几年陕西省中考题中的完型填空题考查的词汇类别涉及到名词、代词、动词、介词、连词、形容词、副词和短语动词。 2、语法: 此类题目考查的是:各种语法规则在文章中的运用。其中包括名词的单复数,形容词、副词的比较等级,动词的时态和语态,介词、数词、代词和连词的用法,主谓一致,各种从句的用法等。 初级英语&.cn/englishfirst/englishstudy/beginner.aspx
作者:不详 来源:完形填空题的命题特点 日期:日
网站简介 | 免责声明 | 广告服务 | 会员服务 | 精英招聘 | 交换链接 | 投诉建议 | 网站地图 | 注册条款
Copyright&
版权所有 增值电信业务经营许可证:粤B2-> 问题详情
完形填空阅读下面短文,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。Mary had her own special kind of joy. and sh
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
完形填空&&阅读下面短文,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。Mary had her own special kind of joy. and she knew exactly how to spread it around. She lifted children from&1into laughter,love,and belonging.Each time she found a new&2&for a child,she gave the family one of her little homemade paper roses. It had become a&3&for her,and the families didn’t’ever forget it.One evening,Mary was4&a meeting for adoptive parents.0ne of the&5&fathers stood up to introduce himself. But before he spoke,he reached into his coat pocket and held up a6,red paper rose.“Twenty years ago today, I felt alone and&7 .I didn’t know the talents inside me or what was possible for me.Then Mary8&two wonderful people into my life. They taught me what it was like to feel&9&.They not only loved me&10.They opened a world of&11that I didn’t know existed.My new parents told me,‘Reach for your dreams!’I did, and today I’m&12to be giving that chance to a child who&13&just like me. My mother gave me this little rose. By now,all of you&14&where she got it so long ago.Mary sent me a new rose just yesterday. And my new rose15&a new spring,a beautiful new&1 6&for my own little girl. It&1 7&me to show her what unconditional love is,and to teach her to reach for her own beautiful dreams.Thank you, Mary,for the special little things like roses that&18&our lives together. And thank you for all you’ve done for me and so many families over the years!”One brief event can send our spirits soaring or&19&us inquiet to ponder a new beginning.&20&&it is also the very smallthings,like Mary’s roses,that tie together the meaningful things.1.A.poverty&&&B.10neliness&C.misery D.suffering&&&2.A.home&&&B.place&&C.school D.1ife&&&3.A.glory&&&B.favor&C.habit D.tradition&&&4.A. organizing&&&B. planning&C. hosting&D. attending&&&5.A.new&&&B.grateful&C.kind D.active&&&6.A.broken&&&B.faded&C.treasured D.dried&&&7.A.tasteless&&&B.powerless C.priceless D.worthless&&&8.A.directed&&&B.introduced&C.brought D.accepted9.A.10ved&&&B.protected&C.cared D.cheered&&&1 0.A. silently B. continuouslyC.unintentionally D.unconditionally&&&1 1.A.necessities&&B.possibilities&C. beauties D.riches&&&1 2.A.eager&&&B.willing&C.proud&&&D.1ucky&&&13.A.started out&&&B.came up C.turned out D.grew up&&&1 4.A.understand&&&B.guess C.tell D.know&&&1 5.A.replaces&&&B.symbolizes C.equals D.creates&&&1 6.A.chance&&&B.mystery C.challenge D.beginning&&&1 7.A.reminds&&&B.helps&C.accompanies D.drives&&&18.A.fix&&&B.close&C.tie D.gather&&&19.A.cause&&&B.push&C.put D.1cave&&&20.A.Yet&&&B.Besides C.Otherwise D.Therefore&&&
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……> 【答案带解析】完形填空,阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案...
完形填空,阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Years ago, a very rich man and his young son shared an interest in collecting art. They traveled around the world, collecting
works of art by famous artists like Picasso, Van Gogh and Monet.When war broke out, the son left to
for his country. After a few weeks, the old man received a
saying his son had died. The man became very lonely and sad.One day, a soldier visited the old man and gave him a painting – it was
by his son. The painting was important to the man
the world would never think it a great work. He told his neighbors it was the
gift he had ever received.The following spring, the old man died. All of the old man’s paintings would be
at an auction(拍卖). The auction began with a painting that was not on any of the buyers’
... it was the painting of the old man’s son. “Who will open the price at $100?” the auctioneer asked. Moments passed and no one spoke or
their hand. Someone said: “Who cares about that painting? Let’s get on to the good ones.” More voices followed in
. “No, we must sell this one first,” replied the auctioneer. “Now, who will take the picture of the son?”
, a good friend of the old man spoke: “Will you take $10 for the painting? That’s all I have.” “Will
go higher?” called the auctioneer. After more
he said: “Going once ... going twice ... sold!” The auctioneer looked at the crowd and said that the whole auction was
. “According to the father’s will,
takes the son’s picture gets the whole collection, ” the auctioneer said.In the eyes of a father, nothing is more valuable than his son – not even paintings of the famous artists are as important as his son’s.1.A. priceless
B. useless
C. helpless
D. careless2.A. train
D. practise3.A. letter
D. bag4.A. decorated
D. repaired5.A. before
D. though6.A. cheapest
C. greatest
D. biggest7.A. donated
B. counted
D. named8.A. lists
C. pockets
D. notebooks9.A. shook
D. touched10.A. agreement
C. trouble
D. need11.A. Slowly
B. Suddenly
C. Finally
D. Luckily12.A. somebody
B. anybody
C. everybody
D. nobody13.A. noise
D. silence14.A. out
D. over15.A. Whatever
B. Whenever
C. Wherever
D. Whoever 
试题分析:本文讲述了一位父亲与儿子的故事。一位富翁和儿子都爱收藏美术作品,战争爆发后,儿子上了战场,几周后,父亲收到了儿子牺牲的消息。一天,儿子的一位战友送来了儿...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
—The boy’s father failed to find a job. ______. He got a cancer.—How sad! We should give him a hand.A. It never rains but poursB. Every dog has its dayC. A miss is as good as a mileD. The grass is always greener on the other side 
—Sir, could I hand in my homework a bit late?— _______, since you’ve been unwell these days.A. You can’t be serious
B. I’m afraid notC. Good idea
D. Well, all right 
— The light in his room is still on. Do you know _______?— Maybe at midnight again.A. what’s he doing
B. why he stays up so lateC. if he is busy studying
D. when he will stop working 
______ interesting the book is ! I want to buy one, too.A. How
D. What an 
Through the V-Day parade we show ______ our strength, _____ the Chinese people's mind to keep peace.A. either…or
B. neither…norC. not only…but also
D. both…and 
题型:完形填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐