高考完形填空空

您好,欢迎来到新东方
阅读排行榜完形填空..._百度知道
完形填空...
In came a w___1__with red hair.2.
She said to them she was theie n__2__and had come to ask for 2 eggs3.
They played together h__3__.4.
Tom smiled and said his mo订顶斥雇俪概筹谁船京ther didn't r__4__ need the eggs.
提问者采纳
1. In came a w___oman__with red hair. 2. She said to them she was theie n__eighbor__and had come to ask for 2 eggs3. They played together h__appily__.4. Tom smiled and said hi订顶斥雇俪概筹谁船京s mother didn't r__eally__ need the eggs.
n__eighbor__
改(neighbour
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1.woman2.theie 没有这个单词,打错了吧3.happily4.really
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁使用次数:7
入库时间:
完形填空One Sunday afternoon,my younger brother and I were left alone at home. I was doing my homework while my younger brother was watching TV. Suddenly,the doorbell rang. My brother thought it was our parents,so he opened the
quickly.A tall man stood outside and asked politely if our parents were at home.Without thinking,my brother said,“No.” When I wanted to close the door,he suddenly
2 the door very hard and came into our house.He took out a
3 and ordered me to tie up my brother’s
with a rope(绳索). I tied up his hands in a special way so my brother could untie(松开)himself
5 .The man then tied my hands up and locked 6
of us in the kitchen.Soon,he went upstairs. I taught my brother to untie his rope with his hands. He then untied
.I rushed to the telephone to call the police, but the line was cut off. The doors were all locked from outside. It was lucky that the man forgot
the kitchen door. We got out of the house through the window and went to the nearest pay phone to call the police.Soon the police came and the man was caught. By the time,my parents had come home.We told them the whole story. My parents were glad that we were not hurt. They told me that I should stop my brother from
9 the door to the stranger. I learned a lesson on
10.1.A. cupboard
B. doorC. doorbell
D. window2.A. pushed
B. tookC. knocked
D. closed3. A. candy
D. phone4. A. feet
D. arms5 .A. hardly
B. easilyC. suddenly
D. difficultly6 .A. all
C. neither
D. both7 .A. me
B. myself C. him
D. himself8. A. locking
B. closing C. closed
D. to lock9 .A. turning on
B. sendingC. opening
D. closing10. A. safe
B. safely C. safety
1. B&& cupboard“碗柜”;
door“门”;doorbell“门铃”; window“窗户”。句意:我弟弟以为是我们的父母,因此他打开了门。故选B。
push“推”;take“带走”;knock“敲”;
close“关”。句意:当我想去关门的
候,他突然用力推开门并进入我们家。故选A。
candy“糖果”; gift“礼物”; knife“刀”;
phone“电话”。句意:他拿出一把刀……故选C。
C&&& feet“脚”;leg“腿”;hand“手”;arm“胳膊”。由下文可知窃贼命令我把弟弟的手绑起来,故选C。新 课&& 标&
第&& 一 网
B&&& hardly“几乎不”; easily“容易地”;suddenly“突然”;difficultly“困难地”。句
意:我用一种特别的办法绑住他的手,因此我弟弟能够轻易地解开绳子。故选B。
all“全”,用于三者及三者以上;each“每一个”;neither“两者都不”;表否
both“两个都”,表肯定。句意:这个人随后把我的手绑起来,并把我们两个
锁在了厨房里。故选D。
&& 7.A&& 由上文I
taught my brother to untie his rope with his hands可知,随后他解开了我的绳子。故选A。
forget to do sth.“忘记做某事”,故选 ^c oo co .组 卷gD。
open the door“打开门”,是固定短语。
safe形容词,“安全的”; safely副词,“安全地”;safety名词,“安全”;
词,“危险”。句意:我学到了关于安全的一课。故选C。
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载When I was eight完形填空答案
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
When&I&was&eight完形填空答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
When&I&was&eight完形填空答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 16:36:43
When I was eight, I wrote my first poem.My mother read and cried, "Buddy, you didn't really write this beautiful poem!"Shyly, but &&41&& ,I said yes.She poured out her &&42& ."It was nothing short of talent!"”What time will Father be home?" I asked.I could hardly wait to& 43& my work to him.I spent quite some time&& 44&& for his arrival.I wrote the poem out in my finest flourish(花体字)’drew a fancy border around it and& 45& I placed it right on my father's plate on the dining table. My father had begun his motion-picture career as a writer.1 was sure he would be able to& 46&& my poem. At almost 7 o'clock my father burst血.He seemed&& 47& .He circled the dining-room table, complaining about his employees. Suddenly he paused and glared at his plate."What is this?" He was reaching for my poem. ¨Ben, Buddy has written his first poem!” my mother began. "And it's beautiful, absolutely amaz…”“If you don't mind, I'd like to decide for myself." Father said. I&& 48& my head as he read that poem. It was only ten lines.But it seemed to take hours.Then I heard him dropping the poem back on the table. Now came the moment of& 49& . “I think it's terrible," he said. I couldn't look up. My eyes were getting&& 50& . “Ben, these are the first lines of poetry he's ever written," my mother was saying. "He needs &&51& ,”“I don't know why." My father held his ground. "Isn't there enough& 52&& poetry in the world already? "I couldn't&& 53& it another second. I ran from the dining room crying. Up in my room I& 54&& &&&myself on the bed and cried the worst of the& 55&& out of me. That may have been the end of the story, but not of its&& 56& for me. I realized how fortunate I had been. I had a mother who said, "I think it's wonderful!" and a father who drove me to hear with "I think it's awful."Every one of us needs that mother force, from which all& 57&
and yet the mother force alone is incomplete. It needs the balance of the force that&& 58& ,"Watch. Listen. Review. Improve."Those &&59& voices of my childhood ring in my ears through the years, like two opposing winds blowing me. Between the two poles of &60& and doubt, both in the name of love, I try to follow my true course. 41.A. proudly&&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. slowly&&&&&&&&& C. anxiously&&&& &&&&&&&&& D. honestly42.A. praise&&&&&&&& &&& B. surprise&&&&&&&& C. criticism&&&&&& &&&& D. belief43.A. recite&&&&&&&& &&&& B. show&&&&&&&&&& C. describe&&&&&&& && D.introduce44.A. waiting&&&&&& &&&&&& B. planning&&&&&&& C. praying&&&&&&& &&&&& D. preparing45.A. quickly&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. confidently&&&&& C. nervously&&&&&& &&&& D. casually46.A. read&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. revise&&&&&&&& &&&& C. appreciate&&&&& & D. polish47.A.upset&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B.calm&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.tired&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. relaxed48.A. shook&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. raised&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.lowered&&&&&&& &&&& D. turned49.A. truth&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. struggle&&&&&&& && C. decision&&&&&&&& D. discussion50.A.wet&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.wide&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.dark&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. bright51.A. practice&&&&&& &&&& B. judgment&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. instruction&&&&&& D. encouragement52.A. awful&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. elegant&&&&&&& &&& C. fluent&&&&&&&&&& D. controversial53.A. hold&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&& & C. stand&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. control54.A.seated&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B.threw&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.left&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. kept55.A. confusion&&&&& &&&& B. pressure&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. tiredness&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. disappointment56.A. significance&&&& && B. development&&&& C. difficulty&&&&&&& && D. challenge57.A. failure& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. honor&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. creation&&&&&&&& D. improvement58.A. orders&&&&&&& &&&&& B. persuades&&&&&& C. cautions&&&&&&&& D. declares59.A. conflicting&&&& &&&&& B. warning&&&&&&&& C. disturbing&&&&&&& D. inspiring60.A. confidence&&&& &&&& B. confirmation&&&& C. distrust&&&&&&&&& D. disapproval&
41--45.aabdb&&&&&& 46--50.cacca&&&& 51--55.dacbd&&&& 56--60.accab
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐