英语四级作文作文

报班咨询:400-888-3456
中考网英语作文栏目提供最新最全的初三英语作文,九年级英语作文,中考英语作文范文,更多英语作文尽在巨人中考网.
条记录,分
中考压轴题:
中考模拟题:
说明文的写法是学习作文过程中的一个难点。其实写好说明文也并非很难。以下是有关中考说明文写作…
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号在下面文本框中输入要批改的文章:
English is a internationaly language which becomes importantly for modern world.
In China, English is took to be a foreigh language which many student choosed to learn. They begin to studying English at a early age. They use at least one hour to learn English knowledges a day. Even kids in kindergarten have begun learning simple words. That's a good phenomenan, for English is essential nowadays.
In addition to, some people think English is superior than Chinese. In me opinion, though English is for great significance, but English is after all a foreign language. it is hard for people to see eye to eye. English do help us read English original works, but Chinese helps us learn a true China. Only by characters Chinese literature can send off its brilliance. Learning a country's culture, especial its classic culture, the first thing is learn its language. Because of we are Chinese, why do we give up our mother tongue and learn our owne culture through a foreign language?
分数评语:CopyRight & 沪江网2015当前位置: >
MyDog Ihave a little dog. It's whit. It has big eyes and long ears. It has a sho...
I have a lovely bedroom. there is a bed in my bedroom. there is a desk near my b...
I have a friend,she is beautiful and cute.Her name is Jie yi Ting,Her ENGLISH na...
Do you know China ? It ' s a large and beautiful country. There are a lot of sc...
I have a friend, her name is Lucy. Lucy is a beautiful girl. She comes from Amer...
Look, this is my bedroom, it is clean and large. In my bedroom, you can see a bi...
Copyright & 版权所有苏ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文 的文章

随机推荐