what does he dot he fuck!

Wtf Tube - What the fuck videos?! WTF!
WTF of the net...高人进!!!求NWA的歌Fuck Tha Police歌词和翻译!_百度知道
高人进!!!求NWA的歌Fuck Tha Police歌词和翻译!
提问者采纳
约的权利,现在, NWA特惠法院是在充分发挥作用。法官dre主持,在案件NWA特惠银两警察部门。起诉attourneys是三菱商事任,冰块,和eazy muthafuckin e.秩序,秩序,秩序。冰块,以muthafuckin的立场。你宣誓讲真话,整个真相和nothin ,但真相,以便帮助您的黑色的毛驴?你为什么不告诉大家什么,他妈的,你的宝贝,说什么呢?他妈的临屋区警方comin直接从地下青年nigga了坏cuz我布朗而不是其他颜色,所以警方认为,他们有权力杀死少数他妈的说shit外围, cuz I是不是临屋区之一一个朋克muthafucka同一个标志,和枪要beatin ,并throwin在监狱中我们可以去脚趾,以趾在中东的一个细胞fuckin与我cuz我是一个少年与一点点黄金和一部传呼机searchin我的车,查找有关产品thinkin每nigga是sellin禁毒你宁愿看到我在笔然后我和洛伦索罗林在苯并临屋区巡逻警察outta形状当我完成后,带来的黄色录像带到磁带上小康现场屠宰仍不能吞下面包和水我不知道,如果他们fags或什么搜索nigga下来, grabbin他的坚果和在另一方面,没有一个枪他们不能得到无但不要让它成为一个黑色和白色1cuz他们大满贯亚回落到街顶端黑色警方showin为白色缔约方会议冰块会一窝蜂对任何muthafucka在一个蓝色制服刚才cuz我来自中华映管,朋克警方现正不怕我一个年轻的nigga就一warpath当我已完成,它的哪里是一个流血的警察, dyin在La摇摇dre ,我得到somethin说他妈的警察 他妈的警察 他妈的警察 他妈的警察米。长任,缉窢光喝叱估癸台含郡你会请您给您的证词,向陪审团对这个fucked了事件。他妈的临屋区的警察和任建新说,它与管理局因为niggaz在街上是多数。一帮,是谁与我加强和motherfuckin '核武器是存放在一个stash中,为所谓的法律wishin '任是一个nigga ,他们从来没有看到灯开始flashin我背后但他们很害怕,一个nigga所以他们梅斯我盲目我但shit外围不工作,我只是笑因为它使在暗示不要步我的路径向警方报案,我sayin他妈的你朋克readin我的权利和shit外围,它的所有垃圾普林了一个愚蠢的俱乐部,让您的立场与假assed的证章和枪在你的手但起飞枪,所以你可以看到什么的了我们将继续在它朋克,我是他妈的你使亚认为我是踢你的驴但您的GAT的下降,和仁的爆炸在哪里我鬼鬼祟祟的作为他妈的当谈到犯罪但我一个无烟的教统现在,而不是下一次烟雾任何muthafucka认为,汗水我或任何assho威胁我我是一名狙击手与地狱的范围羚牛了缔约方会议或两个,他们可以应付不来跟我该muthafuckin小人说的疯狂与潜力得到坏他妈的所以我是一个把它周围的在我的剪辑,呦,这是健全黄震遐somethin一样,但它的所有依赖于大小的GAT的羚牛了,警方会作出我的天但nigga一样,任不给他妈的说他妈的警察 他妈的警察 他妈的警察 他妈的警察警方,立即打开。我们有一个令eazy娥的逮捕。脚踏实地,把您的手中了,我可以看到,教统。刚刚关闭他妈的起来,让您的muthafuckin ASS对地上。并告诉陪审团如何你觉得这大约布尔什特。 &我已经厌倦了该muthafuckin jackinsweatin我刚而我chillin ,在shackin光辉临屋区轻在我的脸上,和什么也许是因为我踢了这么多对接i踢驴,或也许cuz i爆炸对愚蠢assed nigga当我playin与trigga任何乌兹或一支AKcuz警方始终得到somethin愚蠢的说他们把我的图片以沉默cuz我的身份本身,导致暴力电子与犯罪行为是啊,我是一个gansta ,但我得到的味道没有枪和徽章,什么娅得到呢?1 sucka在一个统一的waitin获得开枪,由我或其他nigga 。并与GAT的,它并不重要,如果他的聪明或更大[管委会任: sidle他,小时候,他的从旧的学校,愚弄]正如大家都知道,电子商务的在这里议事规则每当我罗林,不断查找在镜子里而且也没有线索,协青社,所以我可以听到哑巴muthafucka与枪如果我罗林关闭8条,他将临屋区之一我拿出,然后脱身而我驱动小康laughin这是我会说他妈的警察 他妈的警察 他妈的警察 他妈的警察陪审团发现,你犯了bein一redneck ,维特布瑞德, chickenshit muthafucka 。等待,这是一个谎言。这是一个goddamn所在。我想正义!我想正义!他妈的,你的黑色muthafucka他妈的警察
他妈的警察 他妈的警察right about now, nwa court is in full effect.judge dre presiding in the case of nwa versus the police department.prosecuting attourneys are mc ren, ice cube, and eazy muthafuckin e.order, order, order. ice cube, take the muthafuckin stand.do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truthand nothin but the truth so help your black ass?why don't you tell everybody what the fuck you gotta say?fuck tha policecomin straight from the undergroundyoung nigga got it bad cuz i'm brownand not the other color so police thinkthey have the authority to kill a minorityfuck that shit, cuz i ain't tha onefor a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gunto be beatin on, and throwin in jailwe could go toe to toe in the middle of a cellfuckin with me cuz i'm a teenagerwith a little bit of gold and a pagersearchin my car, lookin for the productthinkin every nigga is sellin narcoticsyou'd rather see me in the penthen me and lorenzo rollin in the benzobeat tha police outta shapeand when i'm finished, bring the yellow tapeto tape off the scene of the slaughterstill can't swallow bread and wateri don't know if they fags or whatsearch a nigga down and grabbin his nutsand on the other hand, without a gun they can't get nonebut don't let it be a black and a white onecuz they slam ya down to the street topblack police showin out for the white copice cube will swarmon any muthafucka in a blue uniformjust cuz i'm from the cpt, punk police are afraid of mea young nigga on a warpathand when i'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbathof cops, dyin in layo dre, i got somethin to sayfuck the police (4x)m. c. ren, will you please give your testimony to the jury about this fucked up incident.&fuck tha police and ren said it with authoritybecause the niggaz on the street is a majority.a gang, is with whoever i'm steppingand the motherfuckin' weaponis kept in a stash box, for the so-called lawwishin' ren was a nigga that they never sawlights start flashin behind mebut they're scared of a nigga so they mace me to blind mebut that shit don't work, i just laughbecause it gives em a hint not to step in my pathto the police i'm sayin fuck you punkreadin my rights and shit, it's all junkpullin out a silly club, so you standwith a fake assed badge and a gun in your handbut take off the gun so you can see what's upand we'll go at it punk, i'ma fuck you upmake ya think i'm a kick your assbut drop your gat, and ren's gonna blasti'm sneaky as fuck when it comes to crimebut i'm a smoke em now, and not next timesmoke any muthafucka that sweats meor any assho that threatens mei'm a sniper with a hell of a scopetakin out a cop or two, they can't cope with methe muthafuckin villian that's madwith potential to get bad as fuckso i'm a turn it aroundput in my clip, yo, and this is the soundya, somethin like that, but it all depends on the size of the gattakin out a police would make my daybut a nigga like ren don't give a fuck to sayfuck the police (4x)police, open now. we have a warrant for eazy-e's arrest.get down and put your hands up where i can see em.just shut the fuck up and get your muthafuckin ass on the floor.[huh?]&and tell the jury how you feel abou this bullshit.&i'm tired of the muthafuckin jackinsweatin my gang while i'm chillin in the shackinshining tha light in my face, and for whatmaybe it's because i kick so much butti kick ass, or maybe cuz i blaston a stupid assed nigga when i'm playin with the triggaof any uzi or an akcuz the police always got somethin stupid to saythey put up my picture with silencecuz my identity by itself causes violencethe e with the criminal behavioryeah, i'm a gansta, but still i got flavorwithout a gun and a badge, what do ya got?a sucka in a uniform waitin to get shot,by me, or another nigga.and with a gat it don't matter if he's smarter or bigger[mc ren: sidle him, kid, he's from the old school, fool]and as you all know, e's here to rulewhenever i'm rollin, keep lookin in the mirrorand there's no cue, yo, so i can hear adumb muthafucka with a gunand if i'm rollin off the 8, he'll be tha onethat i take out, and then get awayand while i'm drivin off laughinthis is what i'll sayfuck the police (4x)the jury has found you guilty of bein a redneck,whitebread, chickenshit muthafucka.wait, that's a lie. that's a goddamn lie.i want justice! i want justice!fuck you, you black muthafucka!&fuck the police (3x)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
nwa的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁what the fuck 什么意思_百度知道
what the fuck 什么意思
提问者采纳
&#601.&quot!;i fʌ f&#652:《最后一个清楚地知道自己在做什么的美国人去世了》(& 搞什么呀.The satirical paper the onion summed it up best with its headline:1; 讽刺报纸《洋葱报》(The Onion)的标题是最好的总结;k][美][hwɑt ðlast american whoknew what the fuk]搞什么搞: &quotwhat the fuck[英][hwɔLast American Who Knew What The Fuck He Was DoingDt &#240.); 例句!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
搞什么呀!望采纳
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What The Fuck?
We're Back... with forums!
As some of you may have noticed, the site was offline for about a month.
No, I didn't sell the domain (sadly), but our provider had a major issue with their webhosting and the site was lost.
Thankfully I had a backup, so everything should be back to normal now that the host has their issues taken care of.
The good news is that you guys can stop asking for forums as !
I found a copy of the old forums on the wayback machine and at least duplicated the forums we used to have.
I imagine there are VERY few of you left who still visit, but if you get the urge to talk to each other... now you have a way to.
Who knows - with enough interest in the forums, maybe the site will have a minor revival.
I doubt it though.)
Ohio Visit with Ron and Joe
I'm the lead implementation network engineer on my project to do upgrades at my company's sites, so I'm in a nice position to be able to cherry pick the sites I want to go to.
Since my buddy Joe and everyone's favorite WTFMan, Ronald McDonald aka: Jason, both live in Columbus, picking this site was an easy choice.
And, I've got to say, aside from the obvious tedium of work, I've had a great time.
I actually got to "game" with Joe and Jase for the first time in years with a fun night of Rock Band.
It' I still play that game ALL the time and Rock Band parties always seem to make everyone have a good time.
Then again, what's not to love about music and playing plastic instruments?
I guess a shot for everyone every set of 4 songs doesn't hurt either.
Last night at dinner, Joe, Jason and I were waxing nostalgic over times past in video games, , etc.
I even made a reference to Jason's old post
and he didn't even remember writing it, but was highly amused at himself after reading through it.
I think he finally understood why we were so popular back in the day - it wasn't because of my pathetic writing (I realize that my humor comes across best in person).
The night was just an endless stream of gaming stories: PKing in UO, my tower getting deleted, adventures in AC from defending Zaikhal as newbs to the various wars, and on and on.
We talked and laughed for hours about all of our myriad adventures.
Since this site has effectively become a monument to nostalgia, it really felt
come to life.
On the topic of selling the domain, I must say I was surprised when Jason said "why didn't you sell the domain and take me out to dinner?!", but at least that was his version of a blessing if I ever go that route.
One thing I did notice from all the emails I got was that no one wants me to sell the domain, but no one had a good reason for it.
The site would have lived on as a sub-domain like
or some such, so the site wouldn't disappear into internet nether.
And let's be honest, passing on several thousand dollars for a place I post on once or twice a year just is a dumb move.)
BTW, about all the emails I received, first off, thanks.
I appreciate so many of you guys taking the time to write.
No one had a good suggestion for a free forum site that I could simply link to externally, so I guess that thought was a bust.
Most everyone said what was expected which was they come here to reminisce over times past, but what surprised me was how many people said they were in their early teens back then.
I mean, I expected some, but it sure did seem like a high percentage.
You fuckers make me feel old!)
Anyhow, I figured a great time with Ron was at least worth mentioning on the site.
Been a While...
So... yeah.
It's been a little bit since I've posted anything here.
Heck, had I not gotten an offer to sell the domain name emailed to me out of the blue, I probably wouldn't be posting, but that sparked the desire to post.
I don't know why, but here we are, eh?
Since clearly this site has come down to one extremely delinquent man and has just gone through it's longest idle time in the site's 14 year history, it's quite probable that I'm talking to myself here.
Let's say I'm not though.
Let's say there are a few diehard fans who still just get the urge to check in... just in case.
Now the real question is... what do those people care about?
The past glory that is WTFMan is clearly gone, MMO games worth ooohing and ahhing over are long past and my personal life can't be too appealing to anyone but myself and those who actually know me.
So, what is someone who comes to WTFMan after all this time looking for?
Short answer: fuck if I know.
Perhaps it's to have some acknowledgement that the Forums that were barely used have been gone for so long.
For that, I wish I could say I'm sorry, but since I had no control over it I can't really take the blame.
If Ryan had fixed them after the database corruption during his migration of the site from one server to another, I admit that I would still use them, but not so often that it would be worth bitching at him more than the 5 or so times that I did already.
FFS, the guy hosts my inactive domain for free, I can't really complain since all I really use it for is an email domain for personal use.
Maybe the rogue return reader came back just wishing that the party would somehow return.
That the Ron, Grey and Night express would somehow find its way back onto the tracks and humourous post after humorous post would be found.
Honestly, I haven't talked to Grey in so many years I couldn't even lay down an educated guess as to how long it's been.
Ron and I talk ocassionally and I try to see him while I'm up visiting Joe in Columbus since he really is one of the funniest people I've ever known personally, but I don't think he games at all anymore.
Heck, I barely do much gaming aside from finding one game or another to be obsessive about on Xbox well beyond it's relevant time (which is typically pretty brief to begin with).
My personal life has been great here recently, especially considered the deep depression I was in the last time I posted during my post-divorce phase.
Have a great girlfriend, great pets, got a promotion at work, making good money, traveling like crazy both cherrypicking places for work trips and making great personal trips (including Japan a couple of months ago), etc.
But, how interesting is that to Random Reader X? Probably not very.
So why am I not accepting offer to sell the domain?
I honestly don't have a good answer.
I guess I'm holding onto the past glory of the site just like I imagine the viewers are. Hell, I'm still invested in the name enough to have it as my car tag oh-so-many years later:
Maybe if the offer hits 5-figures, it'll be too good to pass up.
So... thoughts?
Sadly, there's no forum (anyone know a good free forum site?), so if you want to share... email me, I guess.
Disclaimer / Claimer
Site designed for Heterosexuals with at least
resolution in Firefox (fuck Internet Explorer).
The views of one poster may or may not be the views of all posters.
Assume the opinions are only those of the person posting it.
Ultima Online is a shitty by-product of Origin Systems, Inc and My Lower Intestine.
EverQuest is camped by 989 Studios.Asheron's Call is made and owned by some other company.
Extreme Tracker by
Ronald McDonald is in no way associated with McDonalds Corporation.
Nighthawk is no way associated with Marvel Comics / Marvel Characters, Inc.
We are in no way associated with Papa John's Inc., we just eat the shit out of their Pizza. Well, at least Ron does.
All original graphics created and owned by Jason Nadler, ?Nasty Nads Productions, with the exception of anything you find that is copyrighted by Papa John's or any other company.英美口语禁忌语---Fuck篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
英美口语禁忌语---Fuck篇
学​英​语
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:5.72KB