造句he/my name is jim white/jim hppay/dusy

用所给的单词的正确形式补全短文.look at this boy.he is____(I)good friend.he is___(a)English boy___look at this boy.he is____(I)good friend.he is___(a)English boy___(he)name is jim.he is twelve.my name____(be)yangyang.i am a ___(china)boy.i am eleven.jim____(have)a s_百度作业帮
用所给的单词的正确形式补全短文.look at this boy.he is____(I)good friend.he is___(a)English boy___look at this boy.he is____(I)good friend.he is___(a)English boy___(he)name is jim.he is twelve.my name____(be)yangyang.i am a ___(china)boy.i am eleven.jim____(have)a small sports collection.he has one tennis racket,three____(basketball)and five_____(volleyvall),bat I____(have)a soccer ball.jim and Iboth_____(play)sports every day.
my an is chinese has basketballs volleyballs have play
my an his is Chinese has basketballs volleyballs have playThis is my good friend.His name is JIM Green.He is an English boy.He is eleven.He is in No.1 MiddleSchool.He is in Class 3,Grade 1.This is my Chinese teacher.She is a woman.Her name is Wang Ping .She is 24.She is in No.1 Middle School,too.She's my good teacher.She is my good frie_百度作业帮
This is my good friend.His name is JIM Green.He is an English boy.He is eleven.He is in No.1 MiddleSchool.He is in Class 3,Grade 1.This is my Chinese teacher.She is a woman.Her name is Wang Ping .She is 24.She is in No.1 Middle School,too.She's my good teacher.She is my good friend ,too.(阅读短文判断下面句子对错)Wang Ping is in Class 3,Grade 1.
错文章并没有说老师教一三班,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
错,文章没提wang ping的班级
错,王平跟他们是一个学校都是no.1 middle schoo.,也是作者的朋友,是作者的老师,不过没说作者跟他朋友Jim在一个班。当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 I have a good friend. His name is Jim. Jim is a..
阅读理解。
&&&& I have a good friend. His name is Jim. Jim is an English boy. He comes to China with his parents.They come to China to work. Jim comes here to study. He is in No. 5 Middle School.&&&&&& &&&& He is never (从不)&&late for school.&&He studies hard at school. He can read and write English well.&&He can also speak a little French. He often helps us with our English, and we help him with his Chinese. After class he likes playing football, swimming and running. He makes many friends here. We are glad tostay with him.& && On weekends he often helps his mother clean the house, do some housework or do some shopping. He likes living here. He thinks Chinese food is very good. He likes Chinese students very much. We all like him, too.
1.&Where&is&Jim&from?&&&&&&&&&
A.&France.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&China. &&&&&&&&C.&The&UK.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&The&US.
2.&Why&do&Jim's&parents&come&to&China?&&&&&&&&&
A.&Because&they&want&to&study. &&&&&&&&B.&Because&they&come&to&China&to&work. &&&&&&&&C.&Because&China&is&interesting. &&&&&&&&D.&Because&they&like&Chinese&food.
3. Jim&is&good&at&_____.&&&&&&&
A.&Chinese&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&English &&&&&&&&C.&French&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&math
4.&What&doesn't&Jim&often&do&on&weekends?&&&&&&&&&
A.&Help&his&mother&clean&the&house. &&&&&&&&B.&Do&some&housework. &&&&&&&&C.&Play&computer&games. &&&&&&&&D.&Do&some&shopping.
5.&Which&of&the&following&is&NOT&right?&&&&&&&&
A.&Jim&often&helps&his&mother. &&&&&&&&B.&Jim&likes&Chinese&food. C.&Jim&is&a&popular&student. D.&Jim&doesn't&like&going&shopping.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5&& CBBCD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 I have a good friend. His name is Jim. Jim is a..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 I have a good friend. His name is Jim. Jim is a..”考查相似的试题有:
533712781451146851018591570852578451-5&& CBBCD
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年辽宁省建平县七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解Hello !I’m Linda.This is a photo of my room.Can you see some books?Yes .They are in the bookcase.These are my notebooks and pencil case.They are on the desk.Where are my pencils?They are in the pencil case.That’s my bed .What’s that on it ?It’s a white quilt(被子). There are two photos on the wall .This is a photo of my family .Look !These are my parents and this is me .That’s a photo of my cat .What’s her name?Her name is Huahua .Oh ,where is Huahua?She is not on the bed .She is not on my desk.Aha!She’s on the floor,under the chair .根据材料内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】Where are Linda’s book?【小题2】What color is the quilt?【小题3】Are Linda and her parents in the photo of her family?【小题4】What’s Linda’s cat’s name?【小题5】Where is the cat?
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级上册第三单元Topic2练习卷(解析版)
John: I’m 15 years old and I love football.
I also like reading, especially(尤其是) stories about people from other countries. I don’t enjoy singing
or playing computers. I think that rock music is terrible.
Ann: Hi, I’m Ann. I’m 16 and I like dancing
and computers. I also like rock music. I hate hiking and I’m not interested in
classical music. I don’t enjoy reading too much.
Steve: I’m 14 years old and I love skiing.
Other favorite hobbies are reading and singing. I don’t like hiking. I think
that rock music is too noisy and I think that football is boring.
Peter: I’m from Australia. I’m 15 and I am
fond of singing. I sing a lot, and when I’m not singing, I listen to rock music
or use my computer. I don’t like football and I think that classical music is
terrible. I hate dancing!
Sarah:My name is Sarah and I’m 14 years old. My interests are reading
novels, playing football and singing songs. I think that rock music is
terrible, and I don’t like dancing. I don’t enjoy computers, either.
Joe:Hi, I’m Joe. I really like computers. I surf the Internet all the
time and I like playing computer games. I don’t enjoy football and I hate
hiking. Rock music is OK, and so is skiing.
根据短文内容,
完成下列句子。
1.Steve is a ___________ boy, Ann is a
___________ girl, but we don’t know Joe’s age.
2.___________, ___________ and ___________
don’t like hiking.
3.John and Sarah could be friends, because
they both like ___________.
4.Ann and Sarah could not be friends,
because they ___________.
5.Who do you want to be friends with?
___________, because ________________.
来源:2012年人教版初中英语九年级上册第一单元练习卷
How I study English
I often hear some students say English is
difficult, and it gives them a headache. So they can’t learn it well. But
English is very easy for me. I’m good at it. I’m very glad to tell you
something about how I study English.
First, I think an interest(爱好)in English is very important.
When I was in Grade One, we had a new subject – English. It was fresh for me .
I was interested in it, so I worked hard at it. Soon we had an English exam and
I got a very good mark. How happy I was! After that, I learned English harder
and harder. Our English teacher often teaches us English songs, the songs sound
nice. I often think how interesting English is!
Second, I think English is a foreign
language. I should learn it well in the following ways: Listen to the teacher
carefully, speak bravely, read aloud and have a good vocabulary(词汇). Then practice again and
again, never be tired. And I also have a good habit: Asking whenever(不论何时)I have a question, I must
make it clear by asking our English teacher. How happy I am when I understand!
Besides this, I often read English stories,
jokes and easy novels. From these I know English is not only interesting, but
also useful. They help me understand a lot of things. So to do more reading is
an important way to learn English well.
And I also do some exercises from our class
magazines, and I often write English diaries. English has become a close friend
of mine.
Now I have learned English for more than
two years. I always keep the first position in our school. From these words, I
hope every student can learn English well.
1.Why do some students often “have a
headache”?
A.Because they are easy to catch cold.
B.Because it’s often very cold
C.Because they think English is easy.
D.Because they don’t think English is easy.
2.The writer tells us that we should
be____in English if we want to learn it well.
A.interest
B.interested
C.interesting
3.The sentence “I got a very good mark”
means ______.
A.I got a good way.
B.I had a good idea.
C.I did badly in the exam .
D.I did well in the exam.
4.The writer thinks English is interesting
because________.
A.English is full of stories.
B.English is full of jokes.
C.his teacher often teaches them nice English songs.
D.of nothing
5.Which of the following is not the way the
writer studies
by?&&&&&&&&&&&&
A.speaking bravely
B.Writing to foreign friends
C.Reading aloud
D.Writing English diaries
来源:同步题
阅读理解。&&&& I've got some information for everyone going to Britain next month. As you know, you'll be staying &with a family for two weeks. Now the most important thing is money.You should take about £30 in cash &(现金) and about £200 in travelers cheques (支票). Then when you arrive at the airport you'll be met &by our host (主人) family.You must remember to wear a red shirt so the family will find you easily. I've &told them to look out for the red shirts. You'll also need to take with you 4 photos of yourself and, of &course, it's very important that you take the school letter. While you are there, if you have any problems,&you can call our agent (代理人). I'll give you her office phone number now. It's 580-4436 and the &person& to ask for is Mrs.Belcher, that's B-E-L-C-H-E-R. She's in the office from 9-5 every day. OK! &That's everything. Have a good trip.
来源:河北省模拟题
阅读理解。&&&& I need friends who can share my emotions (情感). When I get very happy or excited, I need someoneto&share with me. When I was full of sorrow or sadness, I need to talk about it with someone. I need friends who can give me a hand when I come across difficulties or am in trouble. Of course, we take time to makefriends. We choose a friend and are chosen by a friend. We may get a lot from a friend but also need to give much to a friend, and that is friendship. We know that it is very difficult to get help or to have a friend when we are in trouble. So we take time to make friends so that we can have good friends to get help from if we come across difficulties. I need friends to spend my spare time to avoid loneliness. A lot of activities require a partner. For example, when we play table tennis or badminton, we need a partner. In this way, a friend canmake my life more exciting and meaningful.&&&& &It seems that everyone needs a friend to live a happier life. Without friendship, life is not complete. Weneed friendship for different purposes, and different purposes may need different friends. Life is made up of friendship. Let us open our hearts and make more friends to live a happier life. 1. 根据短文内容判断正误(正确的填“T”,错误的填“F”):&&&&(&&&& ) The best title of the passage is How to Make Friends.& 2. 将短文中划线的句子译成汉语: && &_____________________________________________________________ 3. 根据短文内容,回答下列问题: && According to the passage, what is friendship?&&& _____________________________________________________________&& &根据短文内容,完成下列句子: 4.&&&You need friends who will _____________ when you come across difficulties or get in trouble.5.&&&Playing table tennis or badminton with your friend in your spare time is a great way to&&&&&&&make _____________.英语 疑问句的句子成分如何分析?1.Why is he worried about jim 2.What is your given name?_百度作业帮
英语 疑问句的句子成分如何分析?1.Why is he worried about jim 2.What is your given name?
1.Why is he worried about Jim Why--原因状语,is--系词,he--主语,worried--表语,about Jim--状语 2.What is your given name?What--表语,is-- 系词,your given name--主语
My work is teaching English.我的工作是教英语 him.我的问题是你如何分析句子成分,判断被选项是什么成分。 一般疑问句是疑问句的一种。它是指
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 即使也造句 的文章

随机推荐