他喜欢她 Herhe likes to swimher.为什么加s呢???

她玩弄了大众,却玩弄不了她所不知的黑暗
提示: 这篇影评可能有剧透
  Gone Girl(消失的爱人)

1.警局询问

Where were you before that ? Just to cross that out.
在那之前你在哪里?只是为了排除你的嫌疑
  I kind of go to Sawyer beach for the solitude. 我去索耶河滨就是为了一个人待着。
  Ivy league ? Rubs people the wrong way ? 常春藤毕业,惹恼了别人却不自知?
  Abandaon all hope , ye who enter, 踏入此门,妄念绝尘。 ?
  I'll balance on the exact fucking edge of your emotional razor. 我会在你的极端情绪边缘找到平衡点的 ?

2.新闻发布会

As you know, my wife, Amy Elliott Dunne. Disppeared from our home on the morning of July 5th Under suspicious circumstance. If anyone out there has any information . Please come forward.
  I'll walk you out. 我送你出去

3.线索

Clue One
  Although this spot couldn't be any tighter. It's a cozy room for my favorite writer. After school meeting, don't mind if I do. Maybe I'll teach you a thing or two.

Clue Two
  Hey, handsome man, let's go undercover. (间谍游戏)
You'll be the spy, and I'll be his lover. Let's head on over to the little brown house. We' ll play hot, doting husband, sweet, loving spouse.

Clue Three
  Picure me, I'm a girl who's very, very bad. I need to be punished, and by &punished,& I mean &had.&
  我说的“惩罚”已经存在
It's where you keep goodies for anniversary five. So open the door, and look alive.(认真端详)

4.TEST

Want to test your marriage for weak spots ?
想要测试你婚姻的薄弱点吗?
  Add one recession.
过一段穷日子
  Subtract two jobs.
丢掉两份工作
  It's surprisingly effective. 那惊人地有效

5.起初,“糟糕夫妻”的对话

Promise me we'll never be like them.
?
  Like who ?
  All those awful couples we know.
  Those wives who treat their men like dancing monkeys. To be trained and paraded.
  那些把丈夫们当做跳梁小丑训练 再拉出门炫耀的妻子们
  Husbands who treat their wives like the highway patrol. To be out-foxed and avoided.
  还有那些把妻子看作高速公路巡警 需要斗智斗勇 避免接触的丈夫们

We have each other. Everything else is background noise. ?
  我们拥有彼此,其他所有都是背景噪音
  You are exceptional.

6.第一次争吵 (对话很有看点)

More games ?
  Yeah, I just wanted to shoot some folks.
  What's the laptop for ?
  Laptop-ing.
  Oh, I see. You can give your parents $879,000 without talking to me. But God forbid I buy a video game without getting your permission.
  You are spening a lot.
  You don't trust me. You don't trust my judgment. You certainly don't trust my intention. ? (为什么男主会这样想)
  What are you talking about ?
  That's the basic tenet (原则) of a prenup (婚前协议), isn't it ?
  Why are you throwing that in my face again ?
为什么你又跟我提这个
  Because it's easy to throw.
因为很容易就想到了
  Nick, I don't get it.
  I don't get why you're daring me to be someone I don't wanna be. The nagging shrew. The controlling bitch. I'm not that person. I'm your wife.
?

I'm sorry. I kust don't know how to do this. I've never not had a job.
  I flipped burgers, I pained houses, but...
  You'll get another job.

And suddenly. I knew everything was about to get worse.

7.寻找“Amazing Amy”志愿者聚会

Don't worry. We videotape everybody that comes in and out of thses things.

We might say hi to them on the street. But &best friend& ? No.
  He acted like Noelle was a complete stranger.
  Of course he did.

8.和妹妹的谈话

Ever since you walked into the bar that morning Amy went missing, you seem off. (心不在焉的)
  Everybody's examining me and projecting their shit on me. 每个人都在审问我,对我评头论足
  All I want is to come over here, have a beer with you and not be judges. Can we do that ?

It's our last time together. Let's make the most.

9.妻子的叙述 & 激烈争吵

I don't mind. I just wish he'd asked.
  Nick is happy to be home, But I don't know if he's happy I'm with him.
  I feel like something he liaded by mistake. Something to be jettisoned (抛弃), if necessary. Something disposable (一次性的).
  I feel like I could disappear.

We took a hit on the brownstone. And I used the last of my trust fund (信托基金) to buy him a bar. So far, it's just costing money.
  Nick uses me for sex when he wants. Otherwise, I don't exist.
  Last night, I went from desperate to pathetic (悲哀的).
  I became someone I don't even like. ? The kind of woman I used to mock (嘲笑).

Do our code. No bullshit. (别扯淡)
  I thought we weren't gonna be that couple.

You really wanna be the couple that has a baby to save their marriage ?
  Save ?
  Reboot, retool, rekindle, whatever !
  And you're gonna walk out the door now ?
  Yeah !
  You're a fucking coward (懦夫).
  No, it can't go on like this.
  I won't.
  You won't ? You won't ? Why, it's not good enough for you ?
  It's not even close !
一点都不好!(妻子推了他一下)
  You stupid bitch ! (把妻子推倒在地)
  What scared me wasn't that he'd pushed me. What scared me was how much he wanted to hurt me more. What scared me was that I'd finally realized I'm frightened of my own husband.
?

10.黑市

You really think this is anything ?
你真的认为这里有线索?
  Cross it off the list. 排除掉所有错误线索而已。
  She wanted buy a gun,
I told her it's not my thing.
我告诉她我不卖这个
  Sh said it needed to be small, so she could keep it close. 能随身携带

For Valentine's day, I thought I'd buy a gun. That is how crazy I've become.
  Nick wants me gone but he won't ask for a divorce.
  In his mind, I'm the owner of his bar, his only line of credit. The bitch with the prenup.
  I could go home to my parents. But I'd have to tell them the truth and I don't even know if I believe the truth.
  Can I really think Nick woule hurt me ?
  I'm being paranoid (多疑的). Crazy
  It's just...
  I'd sleep better with a gun,

11.妹妹发现

It wasn't like that, okay ? You have no idea how shitty it was with Amy. How fucking terrible she made me feel.
  &Flyover boy&.(山沟沟里来的小子) I would get knots in my stomach just coming home, knowing she woule be sitting there. Dissatisfied, before I even walked in the fucking door.
  Nick, I was scared for you before, and now, I'm fucking petrified (被吓傻).
  We're having a vigil (祈祷) tonight for your missing wife. And this morning, you're kissing your college girlfriend goodbye !
  Have you image ? Have you watched television lately ?
  Cable News is all over your shit ! 有线新闻上全是你的破事

12.有线新闻

Listen, just because this guy isn't walking around weeping that doesn't mean that he's not hurting.
  But the truth is, you'd have to be a sociopath (反社会人士) to behave normally in this situation because it's the most abnormal situation in the world.
  I'm so sick of being picked apart by women. 我受够了被女人说得一无是处
  Innocent until proven guilty. 证明有罪前必须做无罪假定

13.警方的调查

So, luminol lit up the kitchen like the 4th of July. 厨房的鲁米诺结果亮得和独立日烟火似的
  The blood is profuse. 血量非常大
  It is Amy's, type B, and we shoule have DNA soon.
  Thoughts on a weapon ?
  Trajectory indicates blunt force. 血迹形态疑似钝器所致
  Maybe a club or a two-by-four. 可能是棍棒或是木板
  She fell there, but I doubt she got back up.
  Amy's medical records come in ? 拿到Amy的医疗记录了吗
  No, we'll have them later tonight.
  My wife says he's a killer.

14.庭院志愿者聚会

Thank you folks. Thank you for being here tonight. It just means the world to our family. And to Amy.
  As you all know, my wife, Amy Elliott Dunne disappeared three days ago.
  And I want to impore (恳求) anyone who has any information at all. Please come forward. Help us.
  I wanna say something, because I think some of you might be wondeing and are too polite to ask.
  I had nothing to do with the disappearance of my wife. I'm cooperating with the police. I haven't hired a lawyer. I have nothing to hide. Amy is my soul mate. She is brilliant. She is charming, and wise. I love Amy, I love my wife so much.
  And I may not behave for the cameras the way they want me to, and if they wanna punis me for that, that's okay. But I just wanna ask you in the media, please ,harass (骚扰)
me but don't harass the people of this town. If you need to mock somebody, mock me. Please don't turn this investigation into a circus (儿戏). Let the police do their jobs.
  Thank you for your support tonight, Let's find Amy.

15.警方对峙

This area right here, it looked wrong from the second we saw it. The whole thing looked staged.整个看起来就像布置过的
  Watch this. (女警蹬了蹬地,墙上靠着的相框就倒掉了)
  And yet, they remained upright throughout this life-and-death struggle ?
  在经过生死搏斗之后,它们竟然全都这么端正?
  Did you do any housekeeping the day your wife went missing ?

No blood and no body suggests kidnapping (绑架). It tells us, look at people outside the house. Like these homeless you keep mentioning.
A pool of blood and no body suggests homicide (谋杀). It tells us to look at people inside the house.Which is what we're doing here, Nick.
  What pisses you off ?
什么让你火冒三丈
  All money, lack thereof.
  This is identity theft ! This is a felony ! 这是身份盗用,这是重罪!

16.真相 Amy's diary

I would practice believing myhusband loves me and will love this baby. That this child might really save our marriage. But I could be wrong. Because sometimes, the way he looks at me. I think, man of my dreams, father of my child. This man of mine may kill me. He may truly kill me.
  Wtf ? 搞什么鬼?
  I am so much happier now that I'm dead.
  Technically, &missing&. Soon to be presumed dead. 确切来说,是“失踪”,很快会被认定为死亡
  Gone
  And my lazy, lying, cheating, oblivious (不知情地) huaband will go to prison for my murder.
  Nick Dunne took my pride and my dignity and my hope and my money.
  He took and took from me until I no longer existed.
  That's murder. 这等同谋杀
  Let the punisment fit the crime. 依罪定刑吧

To fake a convincing murder, you have to have discipline (训练).
  You befriend a local idiot. Harvest the details of her humdrum (单调的) life. And cram (灌输) her with stories about your hunsband's violent temper. Secretly create some money troubles. Credit cards, perhaps online gambling. With the help of the unwitting bump up your life insurance. Purchase getaway car. Craigslist.(克雷格二手网站). Generic (无需注册). Cheap. Pay cash.
  You need to package (伪装) yourself so that people will truly mourn your loss. And America loves pregnant women. As if it's so hard to spread your legs. You know what's hard ?
  Faking a pregnancy.
  First, drain (抽干) your toilet.
  Invite pregnant idiot into your home and ply her with lemonade (柠檬水). Steal pregnant idiot's urine (尿液). Voila (就这样)
  A pregnancy is now part of your legal medicl record.
  Happy anniversary. Wait for your clueless husband to start his day.
  Off he goes.
And the clock is ticking.
  Meticulously stage your crime scene
精心设计好犯罪现场
  With just enough mistakes to raise the specter of doubt. 故意留下破绽,让警察起疑心
  You need to bleed. A lot. A lot, a lot.
  A head wound kind of bleed. 像是头破血流
  A crime scene kind of bleed. 像是犯罪现场
  You need to clean poorly. 然后随便擦一下 Like he would.
  Clean and bleed. Bleed and clean. And leave a little something behind.
  A fire in July ?
  And because you're you. You don't stop there.
因为你与众不同,所以这还没完
  You need a diary.
  Minimum, 300 entries on the Nick and Amy story.
  Start with the fairy tale early days. Those are true. And they're crucial (很重要).
  You want Nick and Amy to be likeable.
  After that, you invent.
  The spending. The abuse. The fear. The threat of violence. And Nick thought he was the writer.
  Burn it just the right amount. 把日记烧得恰到好处
  Make sure the cops (警察) will find it.
  Finally, honor tradition with a very special treasure hunt.
  And if I get everything right, the world will hate Nick for killing his beautiful, pregnant wife.
  And after all the outrage (愤怒), when I'm ready. I'll go out on the water with a handful of pills and a pocket full of stones.
  And when they find my body, they'll know Nick Dunne dumped his beloved like garbage. And she floated down past all the other. Abused, unwanted, inconvenient women.
  Then, Nick will die, too.
  Nick and Amy will be gone.
  But, then, we never really existed.
  Nick loved a girl I was pretending to be. &Cool girl.&
Men always use that as their defining compliment.
  &She is a cool girl.& Cool girl is hot. Cool is game. Cool girl is fun. Cool girl never gets angry at her man. She only smiles in a chagrined, loving manne and then presents her mouth for fucking. She likes what he likes.
  When I met Nick Dunne, I knew he wanted cool girl. And for him, I'll admit, I was willing to try. I wax-stripped my pussy raw. I drank canned beer watching Adam Sandler movies. I ate cold pizza and remained a size two. I blew him semi-regularly. I lived in the moment. I was fucking game. I can't say I didn't enjoy some of it. Nick teased out of me things I didn't know existed. A lightness, a humor, an ease. But I made him smarter. Sharper. I inspired him to rise to my lever. ? I forged the man of my dreams.
  We were happy pretending to be other people. We were the happiest couple we knew. And what's the point of being toghther if you're not the happiest ?
  But Nick got lazy. He becam someone I did not agree to marry.? He actually expected me to love him unconditionally. Then he dragged me, penniless, to the navel of this great country. And found himself a newer, yonger, bouncier cool girl.
  You think I'd let him destroy me and end up happier than ever ? ?
  No fucking way. 想都别想
  He doesn't get to win. 他绝不会得逞
  My cute, charming, salt-of-the-earth, Missouri guy. He needed to learn,
他需要得到教训
  Grown-ups work for things. Grown-ups pay. Grown-ups suffe consequences.
  成年人做事要有目的
成年人要学会付出
成年人会承担后果

17.大礼盒

Dear husband, I know you think you're moving through this world unseen. 你自以为隐藏得很好
  Don't believe that for a second. I know where you've been, and I know where you're going.
  For this anniversary, I've arranged a trip. Follow the river, up, up, up.
沿着河流,一路向上
  Sit back and relax, because you are done. 好好享受吧,因为你完蛋了 (&Up the river.& Prison )是指进监狱
  That's what this is. 现在真相大白了
  She's framing me for her murder. 她让别人怀疑我是凶手

I couldn't fake it for another year, another day. 哪怕一天我也不想假装
  Before I could say anything, she said &I need you to go somewhere and really think about our marriage.&
  Part of me was relieved when I thought she was gone.

18.律师

We'll need to realign (重组) the public's perception of Amy. Make them stop seein her as Ameica's sweetheart. And see her for what she is, which a mind-fucker of the first degree.Now, that is a huge realignment. We'll need other voices besides yours. There has to be someone out there that she's screwed with in the past.
  I told you, you came to the right guy.

19.对Amy的评价

Could you walk me through what happened ? 你能大致说一下事情的经过吗?
  I thought, this is Amy. She's graduated from being raped to being murdered.
  Spoiled rich girl, married a cheating asshole. 被宠坏的白富美,嫁了个负心汉
  Paid the ultimate price. 也算是报应

20.律师商量对策

Any other stategy is missing the point.
其他办法都不治本
  I'' drill you as if you were doing a deposition. What to say, what not to say.
  我会教你做得和说证词一样
什么该说 什么不该说
  A trained monkey who doesn't get the lethal injection.
做不会被处死的傀儡
  Nick, this case is about what people think of you. 这件案子取决于社会舆论
  Thy need to like you.
  Now, you do this and you will reach millions of those people.
  Maybe I only need to reach one.

21.被抢…

The second you leave, I'm calling the cops.
  Your glasses are fake. Your hair's dyed all hamster (染的). You say your name's Nancy, but you don't answer to it half the time. You're hidin. I don't know why, and I don't really care. But you ain't gonna call the cops. And I don't think you've ever really been hit before.
  Holy shit. (腰包里鼓鼓的钱)
  Sorry, but we really need the money.
  Next place, be more careful, okay ? There are a lot of people out there a lot worse than we are.

22.Excellent

After so many years under someone's thumb...
  I know just what that feels like.
  You wrer never under my thumb.
  On your leash.
  Never.
  The sooner you look like yourself, the sooner you'll feel like yourself.

23.Come Back

You know me in your marrow.
你懂我,深入骨髓地懂我
  You need to tell me exactly what happened.
  Take off your clothes. I need to make sure you're not wearing a wire. 我必须确保你不会录下来
  You slashed his throat with a box cutter.

I don't want anything to do with your groupies outside.
  Once they go, I go.
  Give it the night. Sleep on it. 今晚先别下定论,明天再说吧

24.闲谈

I swear, you two are the most fucked-up people I've ever known and I specialize in fucked-up.
  The only time you liked yourself was when you were trying to be someone this cunt might like. I'm not a quitter. I'm that cunt. I've killed for you. Who else can say that ? You think you would be happy with a nice midwestern girl ? No way, baby. I'm it.
  Yes, I loved you. And then all we didi was resent each other, and try to control each other. And cause each other pain.
  That's marriage.
  Now, I'm getting ready.

25.结语

What are you thinking ?
  How are you feeling ?
  What have we done to each other ?
  What will we do ?

观后感:

这个女人真是绝无仅有。算计了她所能掌控的人性和情感,只不过那个抢钱的女人说对了,她就是一个被宠坏的白富美,她能算计的也只是普通民众,像他们这样的坏人女主就没办法应对了,被抢掉了所有的现金之后更是欺骗到那个一直喜欢他的富翁救济她,甚至为了达到自己的目的,完美脱离并回到之前的生活里而用计杀死了这个如此深爱她的男人。所以说她的世界观就是“假如我喜欢你,那么你就应该喜欢我并按照我喜欢的样子来行动;假如我不喜欢你,那么你就是无关紧要的人,任我玩弄并随时可抛”。极其富有激情而且果敢的女人,woo,Nick也很nice…竟然能在镜头前假装,而且负责任地照顾baby,同时也意味着在知道所有的事情之后还是跟妻子生活下去。
  嘿嘿,就像他们律师说的“you two are the most fucked-up people I've ever known”

台词写得确实不错,有种韵律版喃喃自语的美感,把人们拖入那个女人纤细扭曲的情绪世界。可惜太掉文了,很难听懂,终于被迫一路读字幕。
剧情 / 犯罪 / 悬疑
大卫·芬奇
本·阿弗莱克 / 裴淳华 / 尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 / 凯莉·库恩
& 2005-, all rights reservedShe likes to play with her friends and eat grass.eat 后面为什么不加s?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
She likes to play with her friends and eat grass.eat 后面为什么不加s?
She likes to play with her friends and eat grass.eat 后面为什么不加s?
因为play 和 eat两个动词间连接的词是and,也就是并列关系,所以play 和eat等于都是跟在to之后,都不要加s
与play并列,相当于在to后面。
and 连接的两个动词是 play 和 eat而不是 likes 和 eat他像她妈妈,她非常喜欢她妈妈She_____likes her mother and she also______her mother very much怎么填?为什么?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
他像她妈妈,她非常喜欢她妈妈She_____likes her mother and she also______her mother very much怎么填?为什么?
他像她妈妈,她非常喜欢她妈妈She_____likes her mother and she also______her mother very much怎么填?为什么?
look,likes(楼主的句子中likes打多了一个S.应该要去掉.)look like 是“像.”,likes是“喜欢”.
LOOK ,LIKE因为LOOK LIKE是一个短语,是像的意思而LIKE是喜欢的意思
looks like像likes喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 she likes to quarrel 的文章

随机推荐