喜欢此文档的还喜欢
新版上海牛津版英语七年级上册期末测试
广​州​使​用​ ​七​年​级​ ​上​册​ ​期​末​测​试​ 02​最​新​版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Bradford County telegraph ( June 26, 1958 )小题1:B小题2:C小题3:D小题4:C小题5:D试题分析:这篇短文记述了一位贫穷的农民用马拖着一袋麦子去镇上,在途中掉下来,被一个大个子帮忙的故事。小题1:根据第一段One day a poor farmer was taking a bag of wheat to town. 描述,可知选B。小题2:根据He did not know what he could do about it because it was too heavy for him to lift by himself. 描述,可知选C。小题3:根据第二段But the farmer felt disappointed when he saw who he was. It was the great man who lived nearby. 描述,可知选D。小题4:根据the great man got off his horse as soon as he came near, “I see you need help,” he said, 描述,可知选C。小题5:根据“when you see anyone else in trouble, do the same for him. ”描述,可知选D。点评:本文浅显易懂,各个小题都能在文中找到适当依据。只要认真阅读短文,注意前后联系,就能顺利完成阅读。文章所设试题主要考察细节查找,做题关键是找出原文的根据,认真核查小题和原文的异同。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Charlie is twenty-three now. He1a university(大学) and found work in a factory last year. It’s2and there are no more than fifty workers in it. And only he3in a university. So he looks down upon his 4 . He always thinks he’s right and never agrees with5. He likes to say, “I’ve never made a mistake!” But once the young man couldn’t6 a foreign instructions (说明书). An old worker studied it for two days and7Mr. White, the boss of the factory,8it meant. The boss asked Charlie why. He made a few excuses to say for9. And he didn’t agree with the old man. The boss became angry and asked, “ Is it10 that you’ve never made a mistake?”The young man wouldn’t make Mr. White11 and had to say, “No, it isn’t, sir.”Having12 this, the workers were happy. One of them asked, “ It means that you also make some mistakes!”Charlie13 his mind at once and said, “ I made only one mistake in my14 !”“When?” the boss asked in surprise.“ Just now, sir.” Answered the young man. “When Mr. White15 me acknowledge (承认)I was wrong!”小题1:A.visited B.leftC.builtD.reached小题2:A.smallB.bigC.new D.old小题3:A.lived B.traveled C.arrivedD.studied小题4:A.parents B.teacherC.workmatesD.classmates小题5:A.another B.other C.the otherD.others小题6:A.seeB.write C.understand D.read小题7:A.told B.asked C.teached D.laughed at小题8:A.whenB.whatC.how D.where小题9:A.him B.himselfC.themD.themselves小题10:A.clever B.sureC.trueD.able小题11:A.sad B.sadder
C.angryD.angrier小题12:A.heard B.listenedC.guessed D.reported小题13:A.lost B.hatedC.changedD.thought小题14:A.life B.officeC.familyD.bedroom小题15:A.helpedB.madeC.watchedD.asked
题型:阅读理解
The owner of a missing cat is asking for help. “My baby has been missing for over a month now, and I want him back so badly,” said Mrs. Brown, a 56-year-old woman. Mrs. Brown lives by herself in a trailer park near Clovis. She said that Clyde, her 7-year-old cat, didn’t come home for dinner more than a month ago. The next morning he didn’t appear for breakfast either. After Clyde missed an extra-special lunch, she called the police.When the policeman asked her to describe Clyde, she told him that Clyde had beautiful green eyes, had all his teeth but was missing half of his left ear, and was seven years old and completely white. She then told the officer that Clyde was about a foot high.A bell went off. “Is Clyde your child or your pet?” the officer suspiciously asked. “Well, he’s my cat, of course,” Mrs. Brown replied. “Lady, you’re supposed to report missing PERSONS, not missing CATS,” said the sppeadeotoned policeman. “Well, who can I report this to?” she asked. “You can’t. You have to ask around your neighborhood or put up flyers,” replied the officer.Mrs. Brown figured that a billboard would work a lot better than an 8”x11” piece of paper on a telephone pole. There was an empty billboard at the end of her street just off the interstate(州际公路) highway. The billboard had a phone number on it. She called that number, and they told her they could blow up a picture of Clyde (from Mrs. Brown’s family album) and put it on the billboard for all to see.“But how can people see it when they whiz(快速移动) by on the interstate?” she asked. “Oh, don’t worry, ma’am, they only whiz by between 2 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. The rest of the day, the interstate is so full of commuters that no one moves.” They told her it would cost only $3,000 a month. So she took most of the money out of her savings account and rented the billboard for a month.The month has passed, but Clyde has not appeared. Because she has almost no money in savings, Mrs. Brown called the local newspaper to see if anyone could help her rent the billboard for just one more month. She is waiting but, so far, no one has stepped forward.小题1:How long has the cat been missing?A.More than a monthB.More than two monthsC.More than three monthsD.It’s been back.小题2:Who did the old lady finally turn to for help?A.A billboard companyB.The policeC.The phone companyD.The interstate telephone line小题3:How is the old lady like?A.StupidB.LovingC.SmartD.Decisive(有决断力的)小题4:The underlined word was mistyped(打错了). But we can still guess it’s most probable meaning:____________.A.angryB.surprisedC.happyD.excited小题5:What’s the best title for this passage?A.An advertisementB.A missing catC.A pet’s storyD.Life without cat
Long long ago, a young man found a spring of delicious clean water while he was going through the desert. He brought some back to the oldest man in his village, who had been his teacher before. After a four-day journey he sent the water to the old man who took a deep drink, smiled warmly and thanked his student for the sweet water. The young man returned to his village happily. The next day, the teacher let another student taste the water. He spat it out, saying it was awful. It went bad because it had stayed in the old leather container(皮革容器) for so many days in such hot weather. The student asked his teacher why he pretended(假装) to like the awful water. The teacher replied, "You only tasted the water. I tasted the gift. The water was simply the container for love and kindness. And nothing could be sweeter than these."  I think we understand this lesson best when we receive small gifts of love from very young kids. Whether it's a slice of bread or a piece of colored paper, the natural and right response(反应) is to show our thanks and happiness because we get love from the gift.  To show our thanks doesn't always come naturally. Unfortunately, most children and many adults only see the thing itself. They never feel the meaning of the thing. We should tell ourselves and teach our children about showing thanks and happiness to the persons who give the gifts from their hearts because gifts from the heart are really gifts of the heart.小题1:Where did the young man find the water?A.In a spring.B.In a river.C.In a lake.D.In a village.小题2:How long did the water stay in the old leather container?A.Six days.B.Five days.C.Four days.D.Three days.小题3:What does the word “replied” mean? A.smiledB.criedC.answeredD.got angry小题4:According to the passage, what is the right response when we get gifts from others?A.We eat it up at once.B.We only see the thing itself.C.We think about the meaning of the bread.D.We usually show our thanks and happiness naturally.小题5:What does the writer want to tell us?A.We should never receive anything from others.B.We should show thanks and happiness when we get the gifts from the heart.C.We should pretend to love the things given by others all the time.D.We should give gifts from our hearts.
My dad was driving to the city center to shop and I was going along for the ride. At least that was what I had told him— &&1&&I had an important question to ask—that had been on my mind for a couple of weeks and this was the first time I had been able to &&2&&with him alone.“Dad…”I started. And &&3&.“Yes?” he said.“The kids say there is no Father Christmas. They say I’m &&4&&to believe in Father Christmas anymore…it’s only for little kids. But I believe what you told me. Father Christmas is __5&. He is, isn’t he, Dad?”“The real life and spirit of this magical elf (精灵) lives forever in your heart, my heart, Mom’s heart and in the hearts and minds of &&6&&people who believe in the joy that giving to others brings. The real &&7&&of Father Christmas becomes what you can give rather what you get. Once you understand this and it becomes &&8&&of you, Father Christmas becomes even more exciting and more magical because you come to &&9&&the magic comes from you when Father Christmas lives in your heart. Do you understand what I am &&10&&to tell you?”My heart was filled with pride and I’m sure my eyes were shining with &&11&.” Of course, Dad. I want him to be in my heart, just like he’s in yours. I love you, Daddy. You’re the best Father Christmas who has &&12&&been in the whole world.”When it comes time in my life to &&13&&the reality of Father Christmas to my children, I hope that I will be as eloquent (有口才) and &&14&&as my dad was the day I learned that the spirit of Father Christmas doesn’t wear a red &&15&. And I hope they will accept me as I did that day. I’m sure they will.小题1:A.clearlyB.actuallyC.personallyD.originally小题2:A.stayB.fightC.liveD.argue小题3:A.laughedB.continuedC.stoppedD.cried小题4:A.honestB.wrongC.proudD.foolish小题5:A.realB.properC.kindD.right小题6:A.everyB.someC.fewD.all小题7:A.spiritB.positionC.characterD.life小题8:A.partB.toolC.halfD.dream小题9:A.guessB.realizeC.promiseD.discuss小题10:A.consideringB.expectingC.planningD.trying小题11:A.fearB.excitementC.panicD.surprise小题12:A.stillB.yetC.everD.already小题13:A.explainB.solveC.introduceD.describe小题14:A.strictB.lovingC.carefulD.gentle小题15:A.beardB.beltC.suitD.stocking
The story tell us about the British writer, Richard Savage. He was once living in London with&& 1&&money in his pockets. In order to get some food and clothes, he wrote the story of his life and managed to have it published. But not many copies of his books were&& 2&&in the shops, and he was still living a hard life. Because of anxiety(忧虑)and malnutrition(营养不良), he became very weak and before long he fell& 3 , and a doctor was sent for. The doctor was not rich enough, but was& 4&&literature. He tried his best to cure Savage of his illness and a week later Savage was out of danger. When he finally recovered(重新获得) his& 5&, the doctor sent a bill to Savage for his& 6&&, but poor Savage had no money to pay it. The doctor waited for a month and sent another bill. Receiving no money again, the doctor went to Savage himself."You know you owe(欠) your life to me," said the doctor, "and I should& 7&some thankfulness from you." "I agree," said the writer, " you've done a great favour(恩惠) for me and if I'm not ungrateful for your kindness, I'll damage(损坏) my life to you." With these words he handed the doctor two copies of The Life of Richard Savage. The doctor took the books home and began to _ 8&&them carefully. "I see I've& 9&the life of a great writer," the doctor said to himself with a sense of pride,& Maybe this is the only thing I could be really&& 10&of in my life." Five years later Savage called on the doctor to pay his bill, only to find that the doctor had already passed away .小题1:A.muchB.a littleC.littleD.enough小题2:A.boughtB.soldC.printedD.showed小题3:A.weakB.anxiousC.frightenedD.ill小题4:A.interested in B.familiar withC.popular with D.worried about小题5:A.walkB.healthC.movementD.action小题6:A.careB.helpC.attentionD.treatment小题7:A.wishB.chooseC.getD.master小题8:A.writeB.correctC.improveD.read小题9:A.madeB.savedC.trainedD.taught小题10:A.fondB.awareC.proudD.afraid
One of Anna’s friends has chickenpox(水痘). Two days later, Katie has chickenpox. Anna’s mother says: “ Your best friend has chickenpox . We have to keep an eye on you.”
The next evening, Anna finds some red spots(斑点) on her face. The next morning, she stays home from school. She can’t go to her grandpa’s birthday party. She can’t go to her soccer practice. She can’t go to the supermarket with her mother.Anna cries(哭喊): “ I don’t like chickenpox. I miss school. I miss my friends.” Then Anna’s mother has an idea. After lunch, Katie, Mike and Danny come to Anna’s home--- all with spots like her. Anna’s mother says : “ Let’s have a chickenpox party!”
All the afternoon, the kids play games. When Anna’s friends have to go home,
“See you at school.” Katie says.
“Having chickenpox is not so bad.” says Danny. “I know,” Anna says with a laugh(笑), “ Can we all have chickenpox again next week?”小题1:What’s the Chinese meaning for “ keep an eye on...”?A.保护眼睛B.保留眼睛C.留心D.看医生小题2: kids(孩子) have chickenpox from the passage(文章)?A.TwoB.ThreeC.FourD.Five小题3: asks Anna’s friends to come to her home.A.Anna’s motherB.Anna’s fatherC.AnnaD.Katie小题4: first has chickenpox. A.KatieB.MikeC.DannyD.We don’t know小题5:Why does Anna say “Can we all have chickenpox again next week?”A.Because they want to have chickenpox.B.Because they don’t need to go to school.C.Because she likes staying at home.D.Because the chickenpox party makes her very happy.
Born in 1954 in Taiwan, Ang Lee(李安)has become one of today's greatest filmmakers. Ang graduated from the National Taiwan College of Arts in 1975. Later on, he went to the USA. for further study on art. And he got a Master Degree in Film Production at New York University.During Ang’s film career, he has made a lot of successful films and honored himself with many international awards. Early in 1993, Ang’s film The Wedding Banquet (喜宴)won a Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival, which drew the whole world’s attention to this Chinese director. In the following years, Ang’s talent got more brilliant. At the beginning of 2000, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon(Wo Hu Cang Long), a kongfu film directed by Ang Lee, won Best Foreign Language Film at the 73rd Academy Awards(奥斯卡金像奖). This surprised the world. However. what really takes Ang to the peak of the film world is the film Brokeback Mountain (2005). For this film, Ang Lee won the Best Director Academy Award. And he is the first Chinese director who’s ever won the golden statuette(小金人).In 2012, Ang made a huge success again. His first 3D film Life of Pi came out. It was a story about the adventure of a brave Indian boy. This film helped him beat out Michael Haneke of "Amour", Benh Zeitlin of "Beasts of the Southern Wild", Steven Spielberg of "Lincoln" and David O. Russell of "Silver Linings Playbook". For the second time, Ang was honored as the Best Director at the 85th Academy Awards in 2013. Along Ang Lee’s film road, we can say that he is really born for films and he is worth all the praise from the world, especially all the Chinese.小题1:How old was Ang Lee when he won the Best Director Academy Award for the second time? A.59.B.58C.51D.39小题2:Of the following films, which one is NOT made by Ang Lee? A.The Wedding Banquet.B.Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.C.Beasts of the Southern Wild.D.Life of Pi.小题3:According to the passage, what is the correct order of the following events? ①. Life of Pi came up on the screen. ②. Ang Lee went to America for further study.③. Ang Lee won a Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival.④. Ang Lee won Best Foreign Language Film at the 73rd Academy Awards.⑤. Ang graduated from the National Taiwan College of Arts.A.②⑤①③④B.②⑤④①③C.⑤②③④①D.⑤②④③①小题4:What is the Chinese meaning of the underlined word “peak” in the second paragraph? A.边缘B.顶峰C.荣誉D.成就小题5:According to the passage, which statement is RIGHT? A. Ang Lee was born in the USA.B. Ang Lee only won the Best Director Academy Award once.C. Life of Pi is Ang Lee’s second 3D film.D. Ang Lee has great talent in making films.
David Moore taught science at the City School. He needed some expensive books, and so he bought them. He put the books in his car in a quiet street. Then he went to other shops to buy something else. At six he came back to the car. One door was open – and the books were not there! David drove home to Fry Road.On Friday people read this in the newspaper:Books: Have you any old books? I buy old and modern books.Open all day on Saturdays. David Moore, 26 Fry Road.David stayed at home on Saturday. The first man came at eight. David took him to the kitchen. At half past nine another man arrived. He had a bag under his arm.“Mr Moore?” the man asked.“That’s right,” David said. “Can I help you?”“I’ve got some good books. You buy books, don’t you?”“Yes. Bring them in. Let me have a look.”Soon the books were on the dining-table. “Come in now,” David called, “and bring the list.”A policeman came into the dining-room. He read the names on the books and the names on the list in his hand. They were the same.“Come with me, sir,” the policeman said to the man.小题1:Mr Moore was a _________.A.doctorB.booksellerC.teacherD.musician小题2:Mr Moore lived _________.A.at No. 26 Fry RoadB.in a quiet streetC.close to the police stationD.at the City School小题3:Mr Moore probably bought the books on _________.A.WednesdayB.FridayC.SaturdayD.Sunday小题4:Mr Moore wrote a letter to a newspaper in order to_________.A.tell people that he had lost some booksB.tell the police stationC.buy the expensive booksD.find who had stolen the books小题5:Mr Moore stayed at home that Saturday because_________.A.he didn’t like to go out on SaturdayB.he didn’t need to go to school that dayC.he was waiting for the thief to comeD.he was busy with his shopOne day ,Mr.wang arrived in beijing for a visit .It was his
first time travelling in beijing ,so he was very
excited and happy .He wanted to go to the Great Wall to have a look,but he did not konw the way there.So he called a taxi to take him there.The taxi diver was very freindly and helpful,intr读音,音标,英语如何翻译,英文意思,英语怎么说?--上海科技翻译网-021-
Email:&&MSN:&& QQ:&&
上海科技翻译网
英译汉,汉译英,上海,运用先进科技,全面提升翻译,排版,校对等各方面
服务质量,夜以继日,精译求精,都是为了获得客户的微笑。
One day ,Mr.wang arrived in beijing for a visit .It was his
first time travelling in beijing ,so he was very
excited and happy .He wanted to go to the Great Wall to have a look,but he did not konw the way there.So he called a taxi to take him there.The taxi diver was very freindly and helpful,intr
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语One day, did not feeling well, Mr. Smith went to the hospital
&时间:字体:&

我要回帖

更多关于 kobe byrant 的文章

随机推荐