i will be with youa ninja in

求~Vanilla Ninja的Silence 歌词翻译in this room of silence i'm hanging on a string leave the past behind me i can fly with broken wings my heart is suffering can't wait for my rescue i know that someone out there is lonely, too ? i don't wanna be all alone for love I'll al_百度作业帮
求~Vanilla Ninja的Silence 歌词翻译in this room of silence i'm hanging on a string leave the past behind me i can fly with broken wings my heart is suffering can't wait for my rescue i know that someone out there is lonely, too ? i don't wanna be all alone for love I'll al
in this room of silence i'm hanging on a string leave the past behind me i can fly with broken wings my heart is suffering can't wait for my rescue i know that someone out there is lonely, too ? i don't wanna be all alone for love I'll always fight i don't want to be left alone i will find the shore,the place,the time all alone help me find a way i don't want to be left alone anymore is there no one listening? can no one hear my plea? sew a dress of memories is there no one meant for me? through the deepest oceans let us find a coast to seek I know that someone out there is searching like me i don't want be all alone for love I'll always fight i don't want to be left alone i will find the shore,the place,the time all alone help me find a way i don't want to be left alone anymore let the wind guide us until we find tranquillity why don't you find me? please come and find me i don't want be all alone for love I'll always fight i don't want to be left alone i will find the shore,the place,the time all alone help me find a way i don't want to be left alone anymore anymore
在这个寂静的房间里
带着一颗破碎的心
回首过去的自己
我的心充满着苦痛
我无法解脱自己
我知道在外面
也有人和我一样孤独
我不想再单独面对一切
我想为爱变得坚强起来
我会找到岸边地方时间以及一切
我不想再独自一个人
我要为爱变得坚强起来