外研版七年级下册教案温州市七年级英语下名校零距离检测三第三单元

(金杯)温州市九年级英语名校零距离检测三听力和答案_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
(金杯)温州市九年级英语名校零距离检测三听力和答案
第一节:听小对话,选择正确的图片。对话念一遍。 1. M: Look at the sign over there. You are not allowed to smoke here! W: I’m sorry. I will stop smoking. 2. W: Jerry, are you allowed to use the mobile phone at school? M: No, we are not. If we do, our teachers will take the mobile phone away. 3. W: I’m going to the mall with John. He just got his driver’s license. M: I think he is serious enough to drive a car. 4. W: Peter, you are not allowed to play basketball in the classroom. M: Sorry, I will play it out the classroom. 5. M: Mary, will you go to Kathy’s birthday party this Friday evening? W: Yes, but I have to get back home by 9 pm. 第二节:听较对话,选择正确的答案。对话念一遍。 听第一段对话,回答第 6-7 小题。 W: Good morning ,have you been waiting long ? M: No, only for a few monents .Could you help me please ? W: Sure , what can I do for you ? M: I’m looking for a pair of pants in my size. W: What size do you take? M: I take size 30. W: Thirty. Well, we have these pants on special offer. Do you like the look of these? M: Oh, very nice, yes. I like them very much. W: You can try them on in the changing room over there. M: Oh, right, thanks. I’ll see if they fit. 听下面一段较长的对话,回答第 8 至第 10 三小题 .M: We are going to have a picnic by the lake next Sunday. Are you coming, Linda? W: Certainly. M: Good. Everybody must bring some food or drinks. W: OK, I’ll bring a cake. M: No, I am bringing a cake, you can take a chicken. Maybe we can cook it there. W: But nobody knows how to cook it. I’ll bring some fruit. What about some bananas? M: Good, we’ve got apples too. Joe will bring them. 第三节:听独白,完成下面的信息表。独白念两遍。 Hello, Ted. I called to tell you good news but you were not at home. Jay Chou is going to have a concert in Hangzhou Theater this Sunday. My father bought two tickets for me. Would you like to enjoy it with me? Call me at
as soon as possible today. Mike 1-5 ABBAA 6-10 BCBAB 11-15 AACBC 第五节:根据中文提示,请你用英语回答听到的五个问题。 1. Who are you talking to? 2. What are you talking about? 3. What are you not allowed to do? 4.What do you think of school uniforms? 5.What do you think you should be allowed to do? 笔试部分 二、单项填空 1-5 BADBC 6-10 DABCA 三、完形填空 11-15 BCDCB 16-20 ABABC 21-25 CABAA 四、阅读理解 26-30 BDCDC 31-35 DACCB 36-40 ABADC 五、词汇运用 41-45 experience, present, member, study, sleep 46-50 silly, taught, importance, achieving, succeed 51- 55 light, boring, saving, hungry, allowed 六、 任务型阅读 56-60 EBADC
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""温州市九年级英语名校零距离检测四听力和答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
温州市九年级英语名校零距离检测四听力和答案
(​金​杯​)​温​州​市​九​年​级​英​语​名​校​零​距​离​检​测​四​听​力​和​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢教师姓名:施曦
所教学科:七年级英语
所在学校:温州市第十二中学
施曦老师最新教学录像
施曦老师最近课程安排
给老师留言:
所有的留言常熟零距离 零距离 宜宾零距离 温州市 九年级寒假作业答案 全球零距离 南京零距离..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
(金杯)温州市九年级英语名校零距离检测一答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求答案 (最新版)温州市七年级数学下名校零距离检测十四 第七章分式(7.1-7.3)_百度知道
求答案 (最新版)温州市七年级数学下名校零距离检测十四 第七章分式(7.1-7.3)
提问者采纳
不然就竹篮打水一场空################################################################(此答案的地址被覆盖,答案就出来的,加shift+Enter! 因为我不想在这公布答案,再点击Ctrl
点7次+F5,就是我给你的答案,所以按照这样做,用F7点击+F9! 必须在一个平面上完成,F9!如有不懂的地方追问我,最后弹出一个文件,文字也会出现在这】谢谢,因为这个文件只有你看见
什么东西我自己都快写好了
有没有 (最新版)温州市七年级数学下名校零距离检测十五
第七章分式(综合)
可以发给我的邮箱吗
已发!请接收!
那你把它发过来 我的邮箱你也该知道了,我帮你看看!
提问者评价
算了给你分吧不要了
其他类似问题
七年级数学的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP