最准确的翻译软件翻译这句话

谁能帮我准确的翻译一下这句话?谢谢谢谢;
?i miss you i love you, i need you, i can not afford to i miss you i love you, i need you, i can not afford to lose you_百度作业帮
谁能帮我准确的翻译一下这句话?谢谢谢谢;
?i miss you i love you, i need you, i can not afford to i miss you i love you, i need you, i can not afford to lose you
?i miss you i love you, i need you, i can not afford to i miss you i love you, i need you, i can not afford to lose you
中国人语言贵于精辟而诗化,不像外国人喜欢繁琐,喜欢不断强调重复,所以翻译时应尽量简洁,一语见地.我念你,爱你,需要你无法承受失去你
我想你,我爱你,我需要你,我无法承受,我想你,我爱你,我需要你,我无法承受失去你
想念你我爱你,我需要你,我不能让我想念你我爱你,我需要你,我不能失去你别忘给分哦~
我想你,我爱你,我需要你,我无法承受我想你爱你,我需要你,我无法承受失去你(的痛苦)。谁能准确翻译这句话啊,(中译英,谢谢)它通过让观众直接参与来制造最有群众基础的明星谢绝恶意灌水和胡乱翻译先前有翻译过,可是不满意,有哪位高手帮忙解决?跪谢~~最后剩下的10分~~_百度作业帮
谁能准确翻译这句话啊,(中译英,谢谢)它通过让观众直接参与来制造最有群众基础的明星谢绝恶意灌水和胡乱翻译先前有翻译过,可是不满意,有哪位高手帮忙解决?跪谢~~最后剩下的10分~~
它通过让观众直接参与来制造最有群众基础的明星谢绝恶意灌水和胡乱翻译先前有翻译过,可是不满意,有哪位高手帮忙解决?跪谢~~最后剩下的10分~~
It can make the most popular star through the way of letting the audience take part in directly.最有群众基础,太概念化了吧..
It can make out the TV stars having the greatest mass foundation by letting viewers participate directly.
It through lets the star which the audience directly participation makes most has the mass base仅供参考
It through lets the star which the audience directly participation makes most has the mass base.
It pass to let audience participated to make to have the crowd the star of the foundation most directly
您可能关注的推广这句话怎么翻译准确_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:752,177贴子:
这句话怎么翻译准确收藏
The position of Holy Roman Emperor went hand in hand with that ofthe pope
第一帝国的地位和教皇密切相关。大概这意思。
So when did Europe emerge from the dark? Some credit must go to Charlemagne, who forged a stable central government for the Franks and made them the greatest of the barbarian kingdoms. Charlemagne wasn’t finished, though. In 800 C.E., he became Holy Roman Emperor and solidified a relationship between church and state that would last for a very long time. The position of Holy Roman Emperor went hand in hand with that of the pope. The pope was the final authority on all spiritual matters in the Catholic world, and the Holy Roman Emperor had supreme political authority in the Catholic world.这个是上下文
位置是神圣罗马帝国皇帝齐头并进的教皇
Holy Roman Emperor 和 Pope 的立场完全一致。
可以具体解释下吗?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或这句话怎么翻译准确?_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:752,177贴子:
这句话怎么翻译准确?收藏
哪位可以帮帮忙,万分感谢! b)&&&& if a user has selected a do not select a period (no week number would be selected), week 0 of the last period, base on report run date and our Financial Calendar, should be chosen.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请帮忙准确翻译下面这句话the definition of a parent is a person who takes on responsibility of raising a kid into a health adult ,and all the decision making involved in that process_百度作业帮
请帮忙准确翻译下面这句话the definition of a parent is a person who takes on responsibility of raising a kid into a health adult ,and all the decision making involved in that process
the definition of a parent is a person who takes on responsibility of raising a kid into a health adult ,and all the decision making involved in that process
父亲/母亲是这样一个人,他/她有责任将一个孩子抚养成一个健康的成人,并就在此过程中作出的所有相关决定负起责任.

我要回帖

更多关于 专业准确地翻译 的文章

随机推荐