找五年级下册英语课课练答案出版社(网页译林版)
不区分大小写匿名
我也不知道
哦,年级下册英语课课练66页67页68页的答案
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导2013年秋新译林牛津版英语八年级上册Unit5&Wild&animals-Period&1课课练
2013年秋新译林牛津版英语八年级上册Unit5 Wild animals-Period 1课课练
Period 1& Comic strip & welcome to the unit翻译下列短语1.(口语)不可能________& 2.动物界之王________&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 没有人&________&&& 4.与你说话________&&&&&&& 5. 野生动物________&&&&& 6.更多了解动物________&&&&&& 二、用所给单词的适当形式填空1. Please be careful , or you will be in ___________(dangerous).2. There are at ________(little) 90 teachers in our now.3. He became&________ (interest) in science when he was young.4. __________(lucky),the little boy didn’t hurt________(he).5. I don’t feel like eating anything, I feel even&&&&&&&& (bad)三、用所给动词的适当形式填空1.Would you like __________(go) swimming with me.2.Mr Cao told his son ________(ride)on the right.3.It ________ (take) me one hour to finish my homework last night.4.It’s time for them __________(have)lunch.5.Thank you for __________(help)me with my Maths.四、单项选择(&& ) 1. CIs the book interesting?    -I thought it would be. But________, it’ s very boring.    A. in all&&&&&& B. in fact&&&&&&&& C. in addition&&& D. in future(&& ) 2. ――Tom, is there ______ on the table?&&&&&&&&& ――Yes, and I think you will like it .&&&&&&&&&& &A. something delicious&&&&&& B. delicious something&&&&&&&&&& &C. anything delicious&&&&&& D. delicious anything(&& ) 3.& Which do you like________&, elephants or tigers? &&&&&&&&&&& A. well&& B. best& C . better&& D . good(&& ) 4&& -My mother says that we won’t go on a trip to the museum. I just can’t understand. &&&&&&&& -&________&     A. Never mind.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have a good time!&     C. What a pity!&&&&&&&&&&&&& D .Don’t& worry about it.(&& ) 5.&&________& tiger is a dangerous animal. Don’t you think so?&&&&&&&& A . A&& B .An&& C . The&& D . One(&& ) 6. If you feel hungry, why not________ some milk and bread?&
&&&&&&&& A.& has&&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&& C. to have&&&&&&&&& D. having五、按要求改写句子1 . Hurry up, or you’ll be late for school.(改为同义句)  You will________ late for school&________ you________ hurry.2 . I’d like to have some bread and orange juice.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&________& like to have________bread________orange juice?3 . Mr Smith spent 100 dollars in the suit. (对划线部分提问)&&&&________________ Mr smith&________ on the suit?& The suit&________ Mr Smith&________ .(改为同义句)4 . There is no water and no air on the earth. People can’t live.(合并句子)&& People can’t live&________ water&________ air..5 . The tall girl looks slim and beautiful.(改为感叹句)&&&________________ the tall girl looks!.六、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整,每空限一词&& People in Australia love koalas(考拉) and take care of them. They have s&&& 1&& up places for them to live safely. No one can kill them for their pretty fur. When a koala is born, he has no fur. And he is not as big as your little toe! The mother koala has a pocket in the front of her body. The baby goes into this warm pocket. There he stays for six months.& When the baby leaves the pocket, he has much fur. And he is about as big as your shoe. He climbs to his mother’s b&& 2&&& . He rides there while she teaches him how to find food. Mrs Koala is a loving mother. She takes good care of her baby. B&& 3&& when he is bad, she beats him! The baby cries just a&& 4&&& a small child does. If he keeps on c&& 5&&& , his mother beats him again. When he s&& 6&& crying, she takes him in her arms. And then they both go to sleep for a while. The Koala could not live w&& 7&& a special kind of tree. The tree gives him both his h&& 8&&& and his food. For most of the day the koala sleeps in the tree. At night he koala looks for food. He may go miles to find it. He likes only the bark(树皮) and the leaves of the tree. He eats nothing e&& 9&&& . and he eats more than two pounds each night& How l& 10&&& the koalas really are!1.________ 2.&________3.________4.________ 5.________
6.&________7.&________ 8.&________ 9.&________ 10.&________
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一套试题: &&&下一套试题: 没有了
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -五年级下册配译林版英语课课练28—33页答案_百度作业帮
五年级下册配译林版英语课课练28—33页答案
五年级下册配译林版英语课课练28—33页答案
ACBBCBDCAB and busWork热搜TAGS:
译林版五下英语单元目标
&下载信息&&[文件大小:111.50 KB 下载次数: 次] &
(作者:wuying 编辑:jessiewu)
【】【】【】【】【】
公文热词:
下一篇:没有了
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
(faw发布)
2012第六届全国小学英语教学观摩会视频集锦,均是各地优秀教师...[]小学五年级译林版英语课课练答案
小学五年级译林版英语课课练答案
不区分大小写匿名
are my to parents the jogging supermarket 连词成句
jxyrkiyrdiiutikcutg
求帮助啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!
55业的答案
耶耶耶耶耶永远永远
放个屁就知道了
first(基数词)
课课练答案
对、错、错、对、错.
下课后我们去打乒乓球
急呀急,急用
复制去Google翻译翻译结果
上册还是下册
The requested URL /...?& was not found on this server.Apache/2.2.22 (EL) Server at
小学五年级译林版英语课课练答案
第四单元第三课时
75页到76页答案
86页到87页的答案
dkdddjjadhhhjhuapaazjhhaalhcninbhzkgvhjk
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语课课练答案 的文章

随机推荐