八年级下册物理辅导六单元的听力,翻译 sectionb 1b,1c 102页

义务教育教科书英语八年级下册七单元听力翻译_百度知道
义务教育教科书英语八年级下册七单元听力翻译
Section A1b
Listen and complete the sentences.Teacher:Yesterday, we learned some important geographical facts. I hope you all still remember them. I’m going to test you now by asking a few questions. First, what’s the highest mountain in the world?Boy 2:Qomolangma! It’s higher than any other mountain in the world.Teacher:That’s right. And who can tell me what the Sahara is?Girl 1:The Sahara is the biggest desert in the world.Teacher:Very good. And which is the deepest salt lake in the world?Girl 2:The Caspian Sea is the deepest of all the salt lakes.Teacher:You’re all so smart! Now, for the last question, which is the longest river in the world?Boy 1:I know! The Nile is the longest river in the world.Boy 2:And the Amazon is the second longest river in the world.Teacher:It seems that you know the answers to all my questions. Good job!1b 听录音,完成句子。老师:昨天,我们学了一些重要的地理事实。我希望你们都还记得。现在我将问几个问题测验你们。第一,世界上最高的山是什么?男孩2:珠穆朗玛峰。它比世界上其他的山峰都高。老师:正确。谁能告诉我撒哈拉沙漠是什么?女孩1:撒哈拉沙漠是世界上最大的沙漠。老师:很好。世界上最深的咸水湖是哪一个?女孩2:里海是所有咸水湖中最深的。老师:你们都这么聪明!现在问最后一个问题,世界上最长的河是哪一条?男孩1:我知道!尼罗河是世界上最长的河。男孩2:亚马逊河是世界上第二大长河。老师:看起来你们知道所有问题的答案。干得不错!2a
Listen and number the facts [1-4] in the order you hear them.Mike:Hi, I’m Mike. I’m from the United States.Boy:Welcome to our class, Mike. We’re happy to meet you.Mike:Can you tell me a bit more about China?Girl:Sure! Did you know that China is one of the oldest countries in the world? It’s over 5,000 years old.Mike:Yes, I did. It’s much older than my country—in fact, the United States is one of the youngest countries in the world. It’s not even 300 years old.Boy:And China has the biggest population, too. It’s a lot bigger than the population of the United States.Mike:But China is about the same size as the US, right?Girl:Yes, and it’s the biggest country in Asia. We also have some famous rivers. The Yangtze River is the longest river in Asia. It’s about 6,300 kilometers long.Mike:Wow! I didn’t know that. I thought the Yellow River was longer.Boy:No, the Yellow River is 5,464 kilometers long. But both rivers are very important to China.2a 听录音,然后把下面的事实按照你听到的顺序用 [1~4]标出来。迈克:你们好,我叫迈克。我来自美国。男孩:欢迎到我们的班级来,迈克。见到你我们非常高兴。迈克:你们能告诉我关于中国更详细的情况吗?女孩:当然可以!你知道中国是世界上最古老的国家之一吗?它有5 000多年的历史。迈克:是的,我知道。它比我的国家历史更悠久。事实上,美国是世界上最年轻的国家之一。它的历史甚至不到300年。男孩:中国也是人口最多的国家,它比美国的人口多得多。迈克:但是中国和美国差不多大,对吗?女孩:是的,它是亚洲最大的国家。我们也有一些著名的河流。长江是亚洲最长的河流。它大约6 300千米长。迈克:哇!我不知道。我原以为黄河更长。男孩:不,黄河5 464千米长。但是两条河对中国都非常重要。2b
Listen again and fill in the blanks in 2a with the numbers in the box.2b 再听一遍录音,用方框中的数字填写2a中的空格。Section B1b
Listen and check(√)the numbers you hear.Teacher:Do you have any questions about baby pandas?Boy 1:Are they much smaller than an adult panda?Teacher:Yes. When they’re born, they only weigh about 0.1 to 0.2 kilos.Boy 1:Wow, that’s small! I know an adult panda weighs many times more than a baby.Teacher:That’s right. And the adult pandas weigh about 100 kilos.Boy 2:What about the size of a baby panda? How small is it?Teacher:At birth, it’s only around 15 cm long, but an adult panda is around 150 cm long.Girl 1:Is a baby panda also black and white?Teacher:No, you would never guess! A baby panda is pink and it cannot see. It also doesn’t have any teeth.Girl 1:How long can pandas live?Teacher:They can live up to 20 to 30 years.1b 听录音,选出你所听到的数字。老师:关于大熊猫宝宝你们有问题吗?男孩1:它们比成年大熊猫小很多吗?老师:是的。它们出生时,大约0.1到0.2公斤重。男孩1:哇,那么小!我知道成年大熊猫比大熊猫宝宝重许多倍。老师:你说得对。成年大熊猫重约100公斤。男孩2:大熊猫宝宝的大小呢?它有多小?老师:出生时,它大约只有15厘米长,但是成年大熊猫大约150厘米长。女孩1:大熊猫宝宝也是黑白花色的吗?老师:不,你将永远猜不出来!大熊猫宝宝是粉色的,并且它看不见。它也没长牙。女孩1:大熊猫可以活多长时间?老师:它们能活到20至30岁。1c
Listen again and complete the sentences.1c
再听一遍录音,完成句子。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语八年级下册的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级英语下册一单元sectionA,1b听力材料翻译。急需!谢谢!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 八年级英语下册一单元sectionA,1b听力材料翻译。急需!谢谢!
八年级英语下册一单元sectionA,1b听力材料翻译。急需!谢谢!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“八年级英语下册一单元sectionA,1”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“八年级英语下册一单元sectionA,1”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:八年级英语下册一单元sectionA,1b听力材料翻译。急需!谢谢!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:第一单元A1B
你认为在一百年后人们家里将有机器人吗? 是的,我认为,我在电视上看见机器人打扫厨房。 我认为人们将不会使用钱。 你认为任何东西都是免费得? 有可能。 我认为将只有一个国家。 全世界只有一个国家?世界一定是和平的? 我希望如此 我打赌孩子们将不会去学校,他们将在家在电脑上学习 不,我不同意 是吗? 将有更多的学校。
满意请采纳,希望对你有帮助通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:第一单元A1B 你认为在一百年后人们家里将有机器人吗? 是的,我认为,我在电视上看见机器人打扫厨房。 我认为人们将不会使用钱。 你认为任何东西都是免费得? 有可能。 我...===========================================1 人们将会在家里拥有机器人 2 人们将不再用钱.所有的东西都将是免费的 3 书将只会在电脑上,不在纸上 4 孩子们将不会去学校.他们在家用电脑学习 5 将会只有一个国家 ...=========================================== 那是一个令人激动的星期对于在肥皂剧年轻的生命的人来说,首先MACIA告诉BEN她打算举办一个惊喜的派对为LANA,并且LANA想去她的家去学习。然后LANA告诉BEN她对...=========================================== M:丽莎,你没事吧? L:我头疼,脖子动不得。咋办啊?我是不是该量量体温? M:不用,你不像是感冒了。你周末都做了些啥? L:整个周末我都在打电脑游戏。 M:怪不得呢。你需...=========================================== 我正在和你谈论山顶学校的滑冰马拉松比赛。在这里,学生滑冰来给慈善机构捐款。他们每滑一个小时,每个就可以为慈善机构筹到十元钱,现在滑冰马拉松比赛已经持续了五个...=========================================== Rose is a nice girl and likes dogs very much. On her (way) home every afternoon, she always stops to (look) at the dog in the pet shop. One of them is a (white)and black dog. Ro...===========================================3a 亲爱的拉里: 你父亲在开会而我要去买东西。我需要你的帮助。 1.你洗一下盘子好吗? 2.你喂下狗好吗? 3.你介意做晚饭吗? 4.请把书送回图书馆。 5.还有,你必须做作...=========================================== 我有一次非常不寻常的经历。大约早上十点钟,我正沿着街走,这时候一个飞碟正好落在我的前方。你可以想象它有多么的奇怪啊!一个外星人从里面出来,沿着街走。我跟着他看...=========================================== 登陆人教官网 .cn===========================================2014年春节八年级下册Unit1 What's the matter?3a 课本参考译文如下: (题目)公交车司机和乘客救一个老人 昨天上午9:00, 26路公交正路过中华公园,其司机看见一个老人...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助2014春八年级下册英语unit5SectionB(1a-1d)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
2014春八年级下册英语unit5SectionB(1a-1d)
大小:5.12MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢新目标英语八年级下册课本听力材料翻译――UNIT 6 An old man tried to move the mountains.SectionB_八年级下册_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新目标英语八年级下册课本听力材料翻译――UNIT&6&&&An&old&man&tried&to&move&the&mountains.SectionB
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
新目标英语八年级下册课本听力材料翻译――UNIT&6&&&An&old&man&tried&to&move&the&mountains.SectionB
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 17:08:39
1b& Listen and number the pictures [1-5] in 1c.
Mei Ling:Tom, can you tell me a story from Europe?
Tom:Well, I know one. It’s called The Emperor’s New Clothes. This story is about an emperor who loved clothes. He loved buying and looking at his beautiful clothes.
Mei Ling:So what happened?
Tom:Two brothers came to the city to make special clothes for the emperor. But the emperor had to give them silk and gold.
Mei Ling:Were the clothes nice?
Tom:Well, the brothers kept everything for themselves and told the emperor that people couldn’t see the clothes unless they were clever.
Mei Ling:Oh, so they were really trying to cheat the emperor!
Tom:Yes, you are right. When the emperor looked at himself, he only saw his underwear. But he didn’t want people to think he was stupid, so he said his new clothes were very beautiful.
Mei Ling:Did he wear the new clothes?
Tom:Yes, he did. He walked through the city wearing his new clothes.
Nobody wanted to sound stupid, so everyone said his new clothes were wonderful. But suddenly, a young boy shouted, “Look! The emperor isn’t wearing any clothes!”
Mei Ling:What a funny story!
听录音,把1c里的图片标上数字[1~5]。
梅玲:汤姆,你能给我讲一个来自欧洲的故事吗?
汤姆:好的,我知道一个。它名叫《皇帝的新装》。这个故事是关于一个特别喜欢衣服的国王。他喜欢买并且看他的漂亮衣服。
梅玲:那么发生了什么?
汤姆:两个兄弟来到这座城市为国王制作特别的衣服,但是国王得给他们丝绸和黄金。
梅玲:衣服好看吗?
汤姆:噢,这两个兄弟将所有的丝绸和黄金据为己有,并且告诉国王不聪明的人是看不到这些衣服的。
梅玲:哦,那么他们的确在试图欺骗国王!
汤姆:是的,你说得对。当国王看自己时,他只看到了他的内衣。但是他不想让人们认为他是愚蠢的,因此他说他的新衣服非常漂亮。
梅玲:他穿新衣服了吗?
汤姆:是的,他穿了。他穿着他的新衣服巡游城市。没人想让自己听起来愚蠢,因此每个人都说他的新衣服好看极了。但是突然,一个小男孩大喊:“看!国王没有穿任何衣服!”
梅玲:多有趣的一个故事!
1c& Listen again and fill in the blanks.
Mei Ling:Tom, can you tell me a story from Europe?
Tom:Well, I know one. It’s called The Emperor’s New Clothes. This story is about an emperor who loved clothes. He loved buying and looking at his beautiful clothes.
Mei Ling:So what happened?
Tom:Two brothers came to the city to make special clothes for the emperor. But the emperor had to give them silk and gold.
Mei Ling:Were the clothes nice?
Tom:Well, the brothers kept everything for themselves and told the emperor that people couldn’t see the clothes unless they were clever.
Mei Ling:Oh, so they were really trying to cheat the emperor!
Tom:Yes, you are right. When the emperor looked at himself, he only saw his underwear. But he didn’t want people to think he was stupid, so he said his new clothes were very beautiful.
Mei Ling:Did he wear the new clothes?
Tom:Yes, he did. He walked through the city wearing his new clothes. Nobody wanted to sound stupid, so everyone said his new clothes were wonderful. But suddenly, a young boy shouted, “Look! The emperor isn’t wearing any clothes!”
Mei Ling:What a funny story!
再听一遍录音,填空。
梅玲:汤姆,你能给我讲一个来自欧洲的故事吗?
汤姆:好的,我知道一个。它名叫《皇帝的新装》。这个故事是关于一个特别喜欢衣服的国王。他喜欢买并且看他的漂亮衣服。
梅玲:那么发生了什么?
汤姆:两个兄弟来到这座城市为国王制作特别的衣服,但是国王得给他们丝绸和黄金。
梅玲:衣服好看吗?
汤姆:噢,这两个兄弟将所有的丝绸和黄金据为己有,并且告诉国王不聪明的人是看不到这些衣服的。
梅玲:哦,那么他们的确在试图欺骗国王!
汤姆:是的,你说得对。当国王看自己时,他只看到他的内衣。但是他不想让人们认为他是愚蠢的,因此他说他的新衣服非常漂亮。
梅玲:他穿新衣服了吗?
汤姆:是的,他穿了。他穿着他的新衣服巡游城市。没人想让自己听起来愚蠢,因此每个人都说他的新衣服好看极了。但是突然,一个小男孩大喊:“看!国王没有穿任何衣服!”
梅玲:多有趣的一个故事!
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)八年级下册英语听力材料unit9 section A,1b 翻译
八年级下册英语听力材料unit9 section A,1b 翻译
不区分大小写匿名
现在完成时。没学。A:我是无聊的。让我们做一些不同的事。B:你去过一个娱乐公园吗?A:是的,我去过某某公园上一年,你去过一个娱乐公园吗?B:不,我没有过。A:我也是、让我们去水城明天。B:好的,听起来有趣,但是我不会游泳。A:真的吗?我不知道那个、动物园怎样?你好久去过动物园的。B:我去过动物园许多次。A:我也是,我也去那娱乐。B:我也是、我也那里在我们上一个学校旅游。A:我知道、让我们去那个地方,我从来没有去过。B:是个好主意、我去过那里上一年,但是我愿意再去一次。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语单词 的文章

随机推荐