仁爱版英语八年级(下)全套单词录音MP3
被浏览110次
采纳率:48%
是 阿 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了高中知识点
鲁教版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)北京课改版(,)牛津广州版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)
初中知识点
[自主命题]
[统一命题]
&& 资料信息
2014年新版人教版八年级英语下册Unit1课本听力mp3录音+单词听力+单元词汇(10份)
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
网校通专属通道
用户还下载了
上传于 21:08:00
资料类别:
资料版本:
资料类型:
适合地区:全国&&&
文件大小:13084 K
资料年份:2014&
下载统计:
该用户其他资料
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号八年级英语上册全册词汇练习题(仁爱英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册全册词汇练习题(仁爱英语)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册全册词汇练习题(仁爱英语)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
&&&&&&&& 仁爱八年级上词汇练习卷Unit1 topic1Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)(A) 根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. Let’s c_______ Liu Xiang on.2. Work hard, and your f_______ is not a dream.3. He likes music. He wants to be a m______________when he grows up.&& 4. The Big Big World is a very p_______& song.5. My grandma is old. There is something wrong with her h_______.(B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 6. Our class is going mountain climbing this weekend. Every student is&&&&&&& (excite).7. Jane prefers _______ (row).8. Running can help you keep _______ (health).9. Listening to music can make us&&&&&&&& (relax). 10. He practices&&&&&&&& (play) the piano (钢琴) every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit1 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The old man was born in the 19th c_______. 2. You can t_______ the basketball from any part of the court. 3. I’ll go s_______ else. 4. Could you please give me a h_______?5. Listen! They’re t_______ about the weather. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Every day we walk _______ (穿过) the school gate. 7. All the football players must _______(遵守)the football rules. 8. I think that Yang Liwei and Liu Xiang are both our country’s _______ (英雄). 9. Dr. White _______(发明)a kind of new medicine last year. 10. I want to be an _______(发明家)when I grow up. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. Could you please hold the ball?(改为否定句)Could you please _______ _______ the ball?12. ―Would you mind passing me the ball?(作肯定回答)―_______ _______ _______. 13. The two kids fought for a toy car. (同义句转换)The two kids _______ _______ _______ for a toy car. 14. There is a football match. (改为一般将来时)There _______ _______ _______ _______ a football match next weekend. 15. I’m sorry for being late for school. (就画线部分提问)_______ are you sorry_______?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit1 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. He looks old and he is at l_______ 60 years old. 2. The government (政府) should give every child a c_______ to go to school. 3. Five rings are a s_______ of the Olympic Games. 4. This evening Kangkang will go to the movies in the Haidian T_______. 5. Beijing h_______ the 2008 Olympic Games. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. He is a _______ (success) businessman (商人). 7. He is an English _______ (love). 8. I am glad to hear the _______ (excite) news (新闻).& 9. He is a great _______ (invent) because he invented many new things. 10. He plays basketball very well and he is a good _______ (play). Ⅱ. 根据汉语意思完成句子。(5分)11. 昨天李雷给我电话留言了。Li Lei left me a telephone _______ yesterday. 12. 他是当代著名的运动员之一。He is one of the most famous _______ _______. 13. 我不能忍受这里的环境。I can’t _______ the environment here. 14. 我们的城市将有更多更宽阔的道路。There _______ _______ more and more wide roads in our city. 15. CBA代表什么?What does CBA _______ _______?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit1 Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. Liu Xiang broke the Olympic r_______ and won a gold medal in the 2004 Athens Olympics. 2. They are l_______ for Beijing the day after tomorrow. 3. He is going to be a scientist in the f_______. 4. When you get home from school, you should r_______ yourself with music. 5. Li Lei is always careless (粗心的), but his sister always works c_______. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. He practices _______ (speak) English every day. 7. I felt _______ (excite) about the news. 8. Who _______ (invent) basketball in 1891?9. He is going away for at _______ (little) a week. 10. Doing morning exercises is a good way to keep _______ (health). Unit2 topic1Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. He had an a_______ and was hurt badly yesterday. 2. I caught a f_______ and had to lie in bed. 3. I felt excited when I h_______ the news. 4. The box is too heavy. Can you help me l_______ it?5. His illness was more s_______ than the doctor first thought. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. The boy never _______ (brush) his shoes. 7. Can you give me some _______ (suggest)?8. Follow the dentist’s _______ (advise), and you’ll get well soon. 9. Take care of your _______(tooth), or you’ll have a toothache. 10. You have a fever, you’d better _______ (lie) down and have a rest. Ⅱ. 根据汉语意思完成句子。(5分)11. 这个生病的女孩非常担心她的功课。The sick girl _______& _______ her lesson. 12. ―你今天感觉怎么样?―不是很糟。―How are you feeling today?―_______ _______. 13. 我不在的时候你要照顾好你自己。You must _______ _______ _______ yourself without me. 14. 把这药吃了,每天三次。_______ the _______, three times a day. 15. 不要看电视看得时间太长了。Don’t watch TV _______ _______. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit2 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. We should help the sick girl as p_______ as we can. 2. The chemicals on the vegetables are bad for our b_______. 3. We shouldn’t eat too much ice c_______. 4. Fruit is good for our health. We like to eat w_______ in summer. 5. Many d_______ are caused by germs. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. I like to eat _______ (potato). 7. His _______ (ill) isn’t serious. 8. My sister likes to eat _______ (tomato). 9. _______ (sandwich) are from foreign countries(来自国外). 10. I am _______ (surprise) at the news. Ⅱ. 根据句意及汉语提示填空。(5分)11. Ling Ling is reading an _______ (文章) about cancer. 12. The doctor asked the old man to drink milk _______ (没有) sugar. 13. In the old days, the boss (老板) _______ (强迫) the worker to do more work. 14. I feel _______ (虚弱的) these days. 15. It’s _______ (必要的) to drink water every day. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit2 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及汉语提示填空。1. We should exercise to _______ us _______ (增强体质). 2. We should do something to prevent it from _______ (发生). 3. He isn’t in. You can leave a _______ (留言). 4. Eating meat too much can bring a lot of _______ (脂肪). 5. We should say _______ (不) to smoking. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. The kids can’t take care of _______ (them). 7. _______ (final), our team won. 8. What causes the _______ (ill)?9. Did you enjoy _______ (you) in the party yesterday, Bill?10. The workers are _______ (build) a school. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. We must clean the classroom every day. (同义句转换)We must _______ the classroom _______ every day. 12. It took me two days to finish the book. (同义句转换)I _______ two days _______ the book. 13. You should eat an apple every day. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ you do every day?14. ―May I ask you some questions, Miss Wang?(对问句作出回答)―Sure, go _______. 15. They have to get up early every day. (改为一般疑问句)_______ they _______ _______ get up early every day?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit2 Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. ―Do you have a fever?―Yes, I must take some m_______. 2. He was ill. The doctor a_______ him to have a rest. 3. Illness k_______ Zhang Guorong, the famous singer. 4. Miss Wang said,“Cui Xiaoyun and Xiang Rui, please help y_______ to some apples and bananas.” 5. The doctor said my sister’s illness was not s_______ . She just had a cold. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Driving carelessly _______ (引起) accidents. 7. _______ (战争) made many people lose their lives. 8. Li Lei is ill, everyone is at school _______ (除……之外) him. 9. Germs can get into the human body _______ (通过) the skin and the mouth. 10. Xu Xiao taught himself on the _______ (互联网). Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. Must we drink eight cups of water every day?(作否定回答)No,_______ _______ _______ _______. 12. You’d better ask our computer teacher for help. (改为否定句)You’d better _______ _______ our computer teacher for help. 13. I play basketball twice a week. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ do you play basketball? 14. You mustn’t smoke here. (同义句转换)_______ ______ here!15. What’s wrong?(同义句转换)&&&&& What’s _______ _______?Unit3 topic1Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. Your shoes are so d_______. Why not brush them?2. The man is l_______. He doesn’t do anything every day. 3. He c_______ his finger when he was using a knife. 4. Give me a piece of p_______, I will write down my telephone number on it. 5. ―What’s your hobby?―I like c_______ coins very much. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. I will never forget the _______ (友谊) between us. 7. This passage is about the _______ (介绍) to the famous singer. 8. I think pigs are really very _______ (愚蠢的). 9. His face looks very black and _______ (丑陋的), but his heart is very kind and beautiful. 10. Hobbies help people relax after their _______ (日常的) work. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. My favorite bobby is planting flowers. (对画线部分提问)_______ is your _______ hobby?12. I like playing computer games because it is very interesting. (同上)_______ _______ you like playing computer games?13. He doesn’t like pop music. (同义句转换)He _______ pop music. 14. He used to swim. (改为否定句)He _______ _______ _______ swim. 15. Cao Tiantian often paints pictures or collects things after school. (改为选择疑问句)________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit3 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest w_______ in the world. 2. I like taking n_______ in class. 3. The famous singer could sing songs at the a_______ of five. 4. I like pop music. It is always about love and e_______ life. 5. ―Could you l_______ me your bike, please? &―Sure, here you are. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. ―What kind of musical _______ (乐器) can you play?―Drum. 7. “Do you like pop music?” he asks me with a _______ (微笑). 8. Collecting stamps can make us learn more about the _______ (文化) of a place. 9. ―Who is going to sing at the _______ (音乐会)?&―Celine Dion. &10. Light music can bring us comfort and _______ (宁静) of mind. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. My brother likes rock music a lot. (改为否定句)&My brother _______ _______ rock music _______ _______. 12. She is a lovely girl. (改为感叹句)_______ a _______ girl she is!13. I like country music. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ of music do you like?14. She is going to learn dancing and singing. (改为选择疑问句)_______ she going to learn dancing _______ singing?15. Can you lend your pencil to me?(同义句转换)&May _______ _______ your pencil?Unit3 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. I feel h_______ and I want to eat something. 2. I like listening to Yang Kun’s songs because his v_______ sounds beautiful.3. Every morning the clock makes me w_______ up. 4. I want to be a u_______ person for the society when I grow up. 5. Beijing roast d_______ is famous all over the world. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. The woman _______ (出售) out the vegetables in a short time. 7. It was _______ (黑暗的), but the farmers were still working hard on the farm. 8. My little son likes to collect _______ (火柴) boxes. 9. I visited the National _______ (博物馆) of China with my classmates last Sunday. 10. I wanted to play computer games after finishing my homework, but my mother didn’t _______ (同意).Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. I was making model planes when my mother came back. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ _______ _______ when your mother came back?12. I think classical music is boring. (改为否定句)I _______ _______ classical music is boring. 13. My mother was doing the dishes at that time. (同义句转换)My mother was _______ at that time. 14. He read a story-book last night. (改为过去进行时)He _______ _______ a story-book at eight o’clock last night. 15. He wasn’t old enough to go to school. (同义句转换)He was _______ young _______ go to school. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The girl is very young. H_______, she knows a lot. 2. The problem is too serious. We’re thinking about how to s_______ it. 3. The d_______ leaves are here and there in the late autumn.4. The girl likes taking n_______ in class when the teacher is having a class. 5. “Take a s_______” means “take a bath”. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Jim often _______ (做鬼脸) in class. His teacher was angry with him. 7. He could hear nothing when he was born. Many children _______ (笑) at him but he didn’t mind it.8. I called you yesterday evening. _______ (没有人) answered. 9. I’m not sure _______ (是否) he will come or not tomorrow. 10. He is very funny and often makes us _______ (笑). Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. The boys used to go fishing by the river. (改为一般疑问句)_______ the boys _______ to go fishing by the river?12. There isn’t anything wrong with your son. (同义句转换)&There _______ _______ wrong with your son. 13. He is very young. He can’t go to school. (合并为一句)&He is _______ young _______ go to school. 14. Kate was learning English at 9 o’clock last Sunday morning. (对画线部分提问)_______ was Kate _______ at 9 o’clock last Sunday morning?15. How about going with me?(同义句转换) _______ _______ go with me?Unit4 topic1Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. People can enjoy n_______ in the countryside. The air is fresher and the sky is bluer there. 2. She c_______ the table with a cloth yesterday. 3. Many animals are in danger. We must do something to p_______ them. 4. Thousands of rivers go into the s_______ at last. 5. Thousands of old trees were in the f_______ ten years ago, but now there are few. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. These plants float on the _______ (表面) of the water. 7. My grandparents keep a lot of _______ (绵羊) in the countryside. 8. The fox usually _______ (以……为食) meat. 9. The teacher had no _______ (控制) over the children. 10. The rivers in the countryside are much _______ (清澈) than those in the cities. Ⅱ. 综合填空。(5分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。11. The beauty looks much _______ (thin) than the fat girl, but the fatter girl looks healthier. 12. The baby stopped crying as soon as his young mother _______ (feed) him. 13. It’s easy for people to be ill to live in _______ (wet) places. 14. The hens on the farm _______ (die) last week because of some kind of disease. 15. We must do something to protect the animals from _______ (dangerous). &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit4 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The boy didn’t go to bed last night, he played the computer games the w_______ night. 2. A_______ and people are like water and fish. 3. After receiving my e-mail, Li Lei s_______ an e-mail back to me yesterday. 4. I passed the l_______ of 4 English test last year. 5. We should call 119 for help at once when a f_______ happens. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. No one knows clearly when the next _______ (地震) will happen. 7. I bought a mobile _______ (电话) for the old for my father on his seventieth birthday. 8. Many students can’t see the blackboard clearly because a tall boy sits in the _______ (中间) of the classroom. 9. The first thing we should do is to _______ (保持) calm when an earthquake happens. 10. We should learn something to _______ (保护) ourselves from a fire. Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. Many parents found their _______ (miss) children with the help of CCTV1. 12. Everything will go on after _______ (sad). 13. He was so thankful to me that he _______ (shake) my hands without saying a word. 14. After _______ (check) me over carefully, the doctor told me that it was nothing serious. 15. Our teacher Mr. Wang often cheer us on,“Work hard and a brighter future will _______ (appear) in front of you!”. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit4 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. I like movies. So I often visit movie w_______ online. 2. We should make a p_______ project to solve the problem well. 3. Our teacher often tells us to c_______ the wrong exercises in our homework. 4. Li Lei’s mother was angry at the r_______ of Li Lei’s exam. 5. I can remember the new English words, but I can’t understand the g_______. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。。6. I am not sure if it is _______ (事实). 7. My mother likes shopping _______ (在线). 8. Do you know how an earthquake _______ (形成)?9. People can do many things _______ (通过) the Internet. 10. Computers work by a special _______ (语言). Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. Vegetables are _______ (expensive) than usual near the new year. 12. I have two _______ (dictionary). One is English-Chinese, the other is Chinese-English. 13. I _______ (search) the whole room for my lost pen, but I couldn’t find it at all. 14. This computer is _______ (cheap) of the three. 15. Could you tell me some _______ (information) about Wenchuan earthquake?期中试卷Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及汉语提示填空。1. I was ___________ (想知道) whether you’d like to come to a party. 2. A car suddenly ___________ (出现) over the hill. 3. Our teeth have a hard ___________ (表面), so we can eat hard food. 4. Forests can ___________ (控制) the weather. 5. We take care of animals and plants. In fact we ___________ (保护) ourselves. (B)根据句意,用方框中所给词的适当形式填空。danger, sheep, true, dictionary, science6. A lot of _______ are eating grass by the river. 7. I want to look up a new word. May I borrow your _______? 8. The traffic here is very busy and it’s _______ for children to walk alone. 9. Is it _______ that the earth moves around the sun?10. Mrs. Green is a famous _______. She invented many useful things. Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. The weather in the south is _______ (wet) than that in the north. 12. We should eat more vegetables and _______ (little) meat. 13. My book is_______ (miss), I can’t find it. 14. The good news brings me _______ (please). 15. The boy is _______ (search) for some information on the Internet. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 期末试卷一Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. To be a scientist is my d_______ job when I was a kid. 2. ― Would you m_______ teaching me English?―Not at all. 3. Tom, staying up late is bad for your h_______, so go to bed early next time. 4. I’m feeling t_______. I cough day and night. 5. The doctor gave me some m_______ for my stomachache. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Getting up early is a good _______ (习惯). 7. We’d better _______ (远离) the crowded people. 8. He isn’t at school now. _______ (或许) he is at home. 9. Li Lei _______ (打破) the school records last week. 10. We sleep _______ _______ (至少) 8 hours every day. Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. The baby is very young. He has no _______ (tooth) now. 12. Yang Liwei is one of the _______ (hero) in my heart. 13. Smoking can bring us many kinds of _______ (ill). 14. He spends two hours _______ (exercise) every day. 15. He did his homework all by _______ (him) yesterday. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 期末试卷二 Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. As we know, tigers f_______ on meat. 2. Collecting stamps brings me much p_______. 3. My father took an active part in the war a_______ America in 1951. 4. Tom is a great inventor. He i_______ many useful things. 5. The boy learns about much k_______ of history. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. We should save every _______ (滴) of water. 7. Bad _______ (习惯) can make us sick. 8. We shouldn’t _______ (花费) too much time on it. 9. Robots are very useful in the _______ (现代的) world. 10. I’m going to spend the weekend just ________ (放松). 第三部分& 写作(30分)Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. We should do more work with l_______ time. 2. I am busy. Can you a_______ the telephone for me, please?3. The Great Wall is one of the greatest w_______ in the world. 4. I often go to school on foot i_______ of by bus. 5. The doctor c_______ her over but could find nothing wrong. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. We need two more girls to _______ _______ (组成) a team. 7. Different people have different _______ (爱好). 8. When I got home, I saw my father _______ _______ (躺下) on the sofa. 9. All of us should _______ (微笑) at life.& 10. The shark mainly _______ _______ (以……为食) fish and other sea animals. Ⅱ. 综合填空。(5分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。11. As students, we should stay away from_______ (health) food and websites. 12. I want to be a great _______ (invent) when I grow up. 13. Our school held a _______ (success) sports meet last week. 14. Could you give me some _______ (suggest) about how to get online safely?15. Many students can’t look after _______ (they) without the help of their parents. &文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语单词 的文章

随机推荐