英语作文~!江湖救急借款~!急急急~!!!

江湖救急~英语不错的请进(半小时内,完成即10号20~要写一篇80字的英语作文 TV University Life 要用到以下短语 be engaged in long distanve education web-based courses join online discussion forums send our homework to the _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
江湖救急~英语不错的请进(半小时内,完成即10号20~要写一篇80字的英语作文 TV University Life 要用到以下短语 be engaged in long distanve education web-based courses join online discussion forums send our homework to the
江湖救急~英语不错的请进(半小时内,完成即10号20~要写一篇80字的英语作文 TV University Life 要用到以下短语 be engaged in long distanve education web-based courses join online discussion forums send our homework to the tutor solve the difficulties and puzzles in tutorial
My TV University Life I just cannot believe I start my university life once again!But this time,my university is a very special one,because it is a university engaged in long distance education.All the coueses we learn are web-based courses,that is,we study on the internet instead of in the classroom.In the online "classroom",we join online discussion forums to talk about the courses,and send our homework to the tutor by e-mail.Of course,we met our tutor once or twice a term,and solve the difficulties and puzzles in tutorial.That's time-saving and interesting.I love it!寻找一款打印机和油墨,要求打印效果耐磨损耐褪色,是打印在金属表面。江湖救急,急急急!!!
寻找一款打印机和油墨,要求打印效果耐磨损耐褪色,是打印在金属表面。江湖救急,急急急!!!
恩恩,可以的,转印上去也可以的,使用UV机搭配上UV墨水的就OK了,要UV墨水可以找我,看我问问号就可以找到我
UV墨水我试印过,效果不是很好,常温放了24小时还是可以用手指甲轻松刮掉。
那是你使用的墨水不好,按照正常的来说,UV墨水的附着力要是OK的话,你是刮都刮不掉的,如果不行的话,那为什么还有人使用UV墨水来打瓷砖呢?瓷砖这一快的话如果可以刮掉,那就是没用的,找好点的UV墨水试试吧
我的东西只能在常温下印刷,陶瓷的印刷还要经过高温回炉的吧。
陶瓷有些的确是的,但是瓷砖就有些不是的了,直接打印好就是可以了的,还有那些玻璃背景墙的,玉石等等这些的,都是用UV墨水可以打出来的
好的,我暂时采纳您的意见啦,要是有需求UV墨水我会去联系你的
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (6)
召唤大神@火气寒冰
最近互联网上有人在吹鼓可以无息贷款几十万
你说刘氏提金是真的 你有在做不 帮忙分析下
网上防骗常识专家提醒你
打工仔扮“美女”骗初中女生
相关知识等待您来回答
生活百科领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
江湖救急,急急急!!!!
/诉求 你诉求的内容
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注江湖救急,请大师帮个忙!急需一篇主题为成长、感恩、奉献、责任的英语作文。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
江湖救急,请大师帮个忙!急需一篇主题为成长、感恩、奉献、责任的英语作文。
江湖救急,请大师帮个忙!急需一篇主题为成长、感恩、奉献、责任的英语作文。
how times flies!Now I am a student in Grade Nine and facing the first turning point in my school life.This title “Growing pains and gains”reminds me of the meaningful school life.The colourful life is full of my happiness and sorrows.
In school,I have to take a lot of lessons.Some are in teresting while some are boring.But it's the responsibility of the students to leam them all well. I have to try my best.During my growing time,a lot of trouble worried me.That's awful and makes me blue.
Although I met with a lot of failure, I still have a lot of gains.I can make a priceless freiendship. I can leam a large number of usful things----to be kind,friendly to others, to be confident and independent and so on.
I think growing pains and gains are coutless.But they play an important role in my life and make my life colourful.
请问有没有翻译?
大概有多少字啊?
学霸人在哪呢?

我要回帖

更多关于 江湖救急手机贷款 的文章

随机推荐