"i would always just want to make sure he iknewyouweretrouble h

小题1:A小题2:B小题3:D小题4:C小题5:A试题分析:这篇短文主要讲述了我的父亲虽然喜欢体育,但在我选择唱歌时却支持我,并和我分享音乐的快乐。就是在父亲昏迷时听到我的歌声他也会微笑给我鼓掌。我深深的思念着父亲。我想就是在天堂父亲也会坐在前排听我歌唱。父亲就是我心中的英雄。小题1:推理判断题。根据短文第二段He always said I sang I Will Always Love You much better than Whitney Houston!描述,可知父亲说我唱“我永远爱你”比Whitney Houston唱的还好。故可推测Whitney Houston是个歌手,故选A。小题2:推理判断题。根据第二段,第三段描述可知父亲对他支持,无论何时都会给她喝彩。故选B。小题3:是非判断题。根据Our lives changed when Dad was told that he had cancer.可知A项错误,根据About a week before my dad died, he fell into a coma (昏迷). The nurses said even though Dad did not reply, he could still hear me.及后文描述可知B项错误,根据Though my mum and brothers helped me, they did not share our love for music.可知C项错误。根据I don’t know how to say how much I miss him可知D项正确。故选D.小题4:词义猜测题。根据上文可知作者的父亲已死,故选C。小题5:标题总结题。根据文章主旨大意可知。我最喜欢的歌,我的梦想,我的家庭,这三项与文章主旨大意不相符,故选A。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Eric was standing in front of a large, gray house in the countryside. He had just been dropped off by his mum, who left after telling him that he was going to &&&&&&the next twelve days there with no TV, no mobile phone and worst of all—no &&&&&.Just then, a man appeared* at the gate of the house. When he saw Eric, he went up to him immediately*. "I'm &&&&&&&you are Eric. Welcome to Camp Reboot," said the man proudly. "I'm Tony, the camp leader*, but you will &&&&&&&me 'Sir'. Now you tell me &&&&&&&you're here."Eric quickly replied, "My mum made me &&&&&&&&here!" When Tony looked angrily &&&&&&&him and did not say &&&&&, Eric realized his mistake and added, "Sir!" "And do you know why your mother sent &&&&&&here? Asked Tony. "She thinks I spend too much time online—that I can't live without the Internet... Sir," answered Eric. "It's not just her opinion. It's the &&&&&&! Look at you—tired, unhealthy and certainly not getting &&&&&&&sleep. You're here because you think your world on the Internet is much &&&&&&&than the real world. But you're wrong! The real world has much more to offer. At Camp Reboot, you're going to go hiking, boating, rock-climbing and stay outdoors most of the&&&&&&&," said Tony. Eric's heart broke. "But it's not going be all fun and games." Tony continued. " We have rules here. &&&&&&&you break them, you'll never be sent home &&&&&&! Instead, you'll have to sweep the floor, wash the dishes or do an extra hour of exercise!" "Oh, my God!" cried Eric. "What have you got me into, Mum?"小题1:A.saveB.keepC.showD.spend小题2:A.radioB.cameraC.bookD.computer小题3:A.sadB.sureC.anxiousD.surprised小题4:A.callB.makeC.wishD.name小题5:A.whatB.how
C.whyD.when小题6:A.attemptB.pretendC.escapeD.come 小题7:A.atB.onC.inD.to小题8:A.something B.anythingC.everythingD.nothing小题9:A.itB.youC.himD.her小题10:A.answer B.storyC.truthD.excuse小题11:A.shortB.quick C.enoughD.terrible小题12:A.older
B.darkerC.poorerD.better小题13:A.timeB.lifeC.yearD.month小题14:A.If B.UntilC.BeforeD.While小题15:A.extremely
B.possiblyC.earlyD.slowly
Do you often&&&&&your parents? You may say “Of course, I&&&&&. I buy a present for my mother on Mother’s Day and on Father’s Day, I give my father&&&&&, too.” But what about the other days of the year?I have a friend&&&&&parents live in another city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice&&&&&. Then she wanted to&&&&&, so she dialed(拨号) the number, but then she&&&&&the phone. After about fifteen&&&&&, she dialed the number “Hi, Mom.”Later I asked, “&&&&&did you dial the number twice?” She smiled, “My parents are old and&&&&&. They can’t get close to the telephone&&&&&. I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them&&&&&time to answer the call.”My friend is a good girl. She is&&&&&thinking about her parents. You also want to be a&&&&&child, right? Please always remember to&&&&&your parents in every situation, not just on some important days.小题1:A. think of&&&&&&& B. think with&&&&&&& C. think&&小题2:A. will&&&&&&&&&&B. do&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. won′t&&小题3:A. a cake&&&&&&&& B. a kiss&&&&&&&&&&& C. a present&&小题4:A. who&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&& C. whose&小题5:A. sing&&&&&&&&& B. conversation&&&&&& C. drink&小题6:A. make a call &&&B. pay a visit&&&&&&&& C. have a rest&小题7:A. put down&&&&&& B. put away&&&&&&&&& C. put off&小题8:A. seconds&&&&&&& B. minutes&&&&&&&&&& C. hours&&小题9:A. How&&&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Why&&小题10:A. fast&&&&&&&&& B. slow&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. healthy&&小题11:A. quick&&&&&&&&B. quickly&&&&&&&&&& C. slowly小题12:A. little&&&&&&&&& B. quick&&&&&&&&&&&& C. enough小题13:A. always&&&&&&& B. never&&&&&&&&&&&& C. seldom小题14:A. bad&&&&&&&&& B. clever&&&&&&&&&&&& C. good小题15:A. think of&&&&&& B. look after&&&&&&&&& C. ring up
A young mother set her feet on the pathway of the life. “Is the way long?”And her guide said, “Yes, and the way is hard. And you will be old ____ you reach the end of it, but the end will be better than the beginning.” But the young mother was happy and would not ____ anything could be better than these years. So she ____ with her children and gathered flowers for them along the way and bathed with them in the clear springs. The sun shone on them, and life was good. And the young mother cried, “ Nothing will be ____ than this.”Then the night came. And the storm (暴风雨) ____ them and the path was dark, and the children shook with ____ and cold. And the mother drew them close and covered them with her clothes, and the children said, “ Oh, Mum, we are not afraid, for you are ____, and we know that no harm (伤害) can come to us.” And the mother said, “This is better than the ____ of the day, for I have taught my ____ courage.”And the morning came. There was a hill ahead, and the children ____ it and soon grew tired. And the mother was ____, too. But she said to the children, “ A little patience and we are there.” So the children climbed and climbed, and when they reached the top, they said, “Mum, we ____ not have done it without you.” And when the mother lay down to sleep that night, she ____at the stars and said, “This is a better day than the ____ , for my children have learned determination(决心) in the face of ____. Yesterday I gave them courage—today I gave them strength.”小题1:A.afterB.beforeC.since D.until小题2:A.know B.believeC.feelD.find小题3:A.worked B.stayedC.playedD.studied小题4:A.worseB.betterC.easierD.sadder小题5:A.hitB.beatC.tookD.carried小题6:A.excitementB.happiness C.interestD.fear小题7:A.farB.awayC.nearD.out小题8:A.coldestB.coolestC.darkest D.brightest小题9:A.studentsB.classmates C.friendsD.children小题10:A.walkedB.movedC.climbedD.flew小题11:A.tiredB.happy C.angryD.proud小题12:A.willB.canC.could D.shouldn’t小题13:A.looked overB.looked on C.looked afterD.looked up小题14:A.lastB.nextC.latestD.second小题15:A.darkB.difficultiesC.failureD.success
题型:阅读理解
There are many things we need to know that we do not learn at school. For example, if we want to use our money wisely(智慧地), we need to shop carefully. We need to know how to compare the prices of the thing in different shops. We need to be able to compare the quality of different brands(品牌). We need to know how to make a choice(选择) when we shop. Knowing how to make such choices is a “life skill”, and we need these skills if we want to live useful and happy lives. Some of these choices are small. For example, will I take an apple for lunch or a pear? Will I go to school by bus or on foot? Will I wear the red T-shirt or the blue one to the movies? Other choices are more important. For example, will I eat healthy food for lunch or will I eat junk food because it is nicer? Will I work hard in all my classes or will I only work hard in the classes I enjoy? We make choices like this every day. We have to realize that the choices we make can affect(影响) the rest of our lives. Just as importantly, our choices can also affect other people. The next time you decide to waste time in class, play a joke on someone or talk loudly at the movies, think about this: Who else does your choice affect?小题1:This passage mainly tells us that it’s important to _____________.A.make the right choicesB.know how to compare pricesC.know how to shop carefullyD.learn everything at school小题2:We need “life skills” if we want to ____________.A.know how to choose a part-time jobB.compare brands and pricesC.live useful and happy livesD.learn things at school小题3:Which choice is more important according to the passage?A.Which fruit to take for lunch.B.Which kind of food to eat, healthy food or junk food?C.Which T-shirt to wear to the movies.D.How to get to school.小题4:From the passage we know that our choices can affect ______________.A.nobodyB.the people around usC.just ourselvesD.the prices of the things小题5:According the article which statement is True? A.We face all kinds of choices every day.B.We can learn everything at school.C.Knowing how to make choices isn’t necessary. D.Our choices won’t affect others.
Alice was a beautiful girl. She liked nothing except dressing ____ and dancing when she was at school. Of course she wasn’t good at her ____. But the boys were ready to help her with her lessons ___ they liked to dance with her. And after she finished middle school, she __ found work in a big shop. The __ had a son and he wanted the girl to marry him. Alice ____ though the young man wasn’t clever enough. But she __ all kinds of clothes and shoes. She lived in the beautiful house with a big garden and she __ did anything at home. She didn’t love her ___ but she lived a city life. Once Mrs. Evans called Alice. The woman said she bought a few ___ pictures and asked her to appreciate(欣赏)them. She ____ nothing about the art but she was afraid to be laughed at and got there in time. She saw several women there. They were ____the pictures when she went in. She thought for a long time and said, “Look! They’re all ___. Why didn’t you buy the new ones?”The women looked at each other but they tried not to ___. And when they were appreciating a picture “Tramp(流浪汉)”, she said, “I don’t think the artist could draw! Such a___ man had no money to have a portrait taken(请人画像)!”小题1:A.himB.himselfC.herD.herself小题2:A.classesB.EnglishC.mathsD.language小题3:A.when B.whileC.becauseD.after小题4:A.hardlyB.easilyC.no longerD.happily小题5:A.booksellerB.shopkeeperC.gatekeeperD.policeman小题6:A.agreedB.hatedC.preferredD.failed小题7:A.soldB.was soldC.gaveD.was given小题8:A.alwaysB.sometimesC.neverD.often小题9:A.husbandB.sonC.brotherD.uncle小题10:A.cheapB.expensiveC.terribleD.strange小题11:A.likedB.interestedC.watchedD.knew小题12:A.looking upB.looking forC.talking aboutD.hearing from小题13:A.oldB.cleanC.dirtyD.thin小题14:A.stopB.smileC.laughD.lie小题15:A.busyB.cleverC.richD.poor
Tommy buys a ticket(票) and goes in. But after two or three minutes he comes out. He buys a second ticket and goes in again. After a few minutes he comes out again and buys a third ticket. Two or three minutes after that, he comes out a third time and asks for another ticket. Then the girl selling tickets says to him, “Why are you buying all these? Are you meeting friends in the cinema all the time?”“No, I’m not doing that.” the small boy says, “But a big woman always stops me at the door and tears (撕掉) my tickets up.”&小题1:Tommy goes to the cinema to&&&&&&&.A.see a filmB.buy ticketsC.meet his friendsD.sell tickets小题2:Tommy wants to buy the &&&&&&ticket when the girl asks him.A.firstB.secondC.thirdD.fourth小题3:The big woman is&&&&&&.A.Tommy’s friendB.the girl’s motherC.a worker in the cinemaD.a shopkeeper near the cinema小题4:What can we guess(猜) from the story?A.Tommy is the first time to go to a cinema.B.Tommy doesn’t like the small boy.C.The girl likes the small boy. D.The girl asks the woman to do so.
Have you ever complained(抱怨)why life is so tiring? Are your studies sometimes not successful? Well, friends, cheer up and smile all the time . If you see the world with your warm heart, you will find that the whole world smiles to you.While in school, sometimes you are tired of your lessons, but have you ever noticed the happy smile on your teacher’s face when you did a good job?One day it is fine . Just before you want to go out, it suddenly starts to rain . Maybe you would feel very sad and start complaining about the weather . But dear friends, why don’t you sit down and listen to the free concert that the nature offers you? And with the timely rain, crops in the fields will grow better and better and farmers will have a good harvest .Although everyone wants to succeed in what he tries to do, sometimes failure can’t be avoided . I think failure(失败) is not terrible, and the terrible thing is that we are afraid of it and give up hope. When we face failure, we must be confident in ourselves, draw a useful lesson from it and try our best to finish what we have decided to do. As a popular saying goes, “Failure is the mother of success.”Attitude(态度)decides everything. With an optimistic(乐观的)attitude life is easy and pleasant. Let’s smile to whatever we meet and the whole world will smile to us.根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(每小题2分,满分10分)小题1: People sometimes complain __________ .A. their studies are successfulB. they have no enough money&&&C. life is tiring小题2:According to the passage, in school, _________ .A. the students don’t like their lessons&&&&&B. the teachers will be happy if the students do good jobsC. the teachers are tired of their work小题3:If there is a timely rain, ____________ .A. you want to go outB. you can listen to a concert&&&C. crops will grow better小题4:When we face failure, we ___________ .A. don’t know what to do B. may give up hope&&&&&&C. shouldn’t be afraid of it小题5:The best title of this passage is ___________ .A. Smile and the World Smiles to YouB. Complaining about LifeC. Failure is the Mother of Success
Three students are giving their opinions(看法) about what a good friend should be like.&CindyI think a good
friend should be honest(诚实的). That’s more important than any other thing. And it is
where a real friendship starts. If a friend isn’t honest, he may lose his
friends’ trust.&JerryI think a good
friend has to be generous(慷慨的). Here being generous doesn’t mean he has to give his friends his
lunch money or his clothes. It means he should share his ideas and feelings
with his friends. In fact, his friends can know him better in this way.&MaryIn my opinion, a
good friend should understand his friends. When there’s something wrong
between him and his friends, he must put himself in his friends’ place and
think more for his friends.小题1:What does the underlined (划线的) sentences mean?A.To be honest is the most important.B.To be honest is as important as other thingsC.To be honest is not very important.D.Honest people get more things than others.小题2:What does the underlined word “trust” mean?A.夸奖B.批评C.理解D.信任小题3:Jerry would like to make friends with people who _______A.give him lunch moneyB.know him very wellC.tell him their ideas and feelingsD.give him some clothes小题4:Mary thinks friends should _________A.often visit each otherB.often go to different placesC.understand each otherD.help each other小题5:Which of the following is NOT true?A.The three people are talking about what they think a good friend should be like.B.Cindy thinks to be honest is the base(基础) of a good friendship.C.Mary would like to make friends with people who think more for others.D.Being generous means being very clever.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:Hi Folks — Here it is again. The creeping idea that anytime our kids are outside without us they are in DANGER, thus it is CRIME to take our eyes off them. The writer of the note below, from Western Maryland, also pens Here’s what’s happening out by her:
Dear Free-Range Kids:
Our kids have always been “Free -Range.” Unfortunately, today, someone called the police because of the “unsupervised children” running around the neighborhood.
My son is six (seven in September), and we allow him to ride his bike to friend’s houses up the street (we live in a small, three-street neighborhood far from any major roads), rollerblade down the road, play with friends in the little patch of woods across the street from our houses, play in sprinklers with the neighbors, etc.
There are constantly kids running around our neighborhood, playing with their friends — kids of all ages.
The officer said that kids under ten, by law, are not allowed outside, unsupervised except in their parents’ yard.
The officer did not come to our house, but visited the mom of two of my son’s good friends.
The people who called reported that all the way back in the winter, a “whole bunch of unsupervised kids were sled riding down the hill” that is across from our townhouse units.
It’s true — there were 10 or 12 “vagrant” children sledding in full snow attire with NO PARENTS present for hours, with some stops to run home for bathroom breaks and hot cocoa.
I don’t know who reported our kids.
The officer was very kind and said he understood, but still said that if there were more reports they would have to take more aggressive action than just a warning.
I have no idea what to do about this. My husband and I have been looking for the law online and found nothing.
All I know is: it’s not fair for us to have to keep our kids inside or in our backyards for the entire summer.
Any insights? — Maryland Mom
Dear MM: This requires a fight — for the sake of your family and for the sake of the neighborhood. If there really IS a law, you and your neighbors must protest. If there isn’t a law — and I certainly think you could ask the local precinct to actually show it to you — then you have to remind law enforcement that we live in a free society where parents are allowed to determine the way they want to raise their kids. Oh, and by the way, it is GOOD for kids to go find their friends outside and play. Not bad. Good. — L
Trackbacks/Pingbacks使用其他账号登录
曾有一位音乐人兼脱口秀主持说过:“生活不只是眼前的苟且,还有诗和远方”。诗歌跟远方一样,让大多数习惯了朝九晚五的人们感到遥不可及。但对下面介绍的这位童鞋来说,诗歌则是他的一种表达方式。
话不多说,先看诗吧,小编还做了试译,仅供参考~
If Only My Mom Is a B****y Kitten
I think my mom is like a b****y kitten
Because she has all it takes to be one
A kitten likes to scratch
Mom is just like that
A kitten is sticky, like a b***h who always clings to me
Mom is just like that
When mom picks me up from school
She whispers:
And I know who has come to my side
Mom is b****y like a kitten
I love her
There is no love between me and my granny
She is much too old
There is no love between me and my mom
It is her breasts that I love
There is no love between me and my wife
As she is only a wimpy kid at this stage
But between me and my gun, there is love
I know it well
I have touched every inch of it
这两首诗都是一个叫铁头的小盆友写的,他今年才九岁。不知道大家看完感受如何呢?
铁头六岁开始写诗,如今已写成200多首。近日,他的诗歌得到了清华大学出版社的出版,算是中国最年轻的出版诗集的诗人。
Nine-year-old Liang Shengjie is China’s youngest published poet. Earlier this autumn, his first poetry collection Willow Is a Bad Little Boy was published by Tsinghua University Press.
不过出版的诗里面没有上面的两首这么露骨啦,家庭、日常、爸爸、妈妈,这些都是铁头的的主要创作灵感。
现在铁头还喜欢在微博里晒诗:
不是敲回车就能敲出来的
铁头的诗里有与他的年龄不相符的成熟,而更难得的是他有这么开明的父母。铁头妈妈是这么说滴:
每个父母都应该是孩子的聆听者、发现者和记录者。六七岁的孩子不知何谓大人眼中的诗歌,他们是自己语言的“王”,而不是奴隶。
至于为何开始写作,铁头说“开始是妈妈逼的,被逼到了九岁...”,如今,写诗已成为他生活的一部分。
读过铁头诗歌的人评论很两极化,有人觉得孩子有天分,比如这位:
@qiutianma: Very good poems. Emotions are pouring out from a few lines of words. I don’t care about the metaphors and similes. All I’m saying is, this kid has a good foundation in contemporary language.
也有人觉得小盆友不纯洁,甚至质疑他父母教育孩子的能力,比如这位:
@luoxiaoyu: Honestly, I don’t see a child’s innocence and simplicity in his poems. I mean, what the hell is this trashy writing? If he wrote them all by himself, then I can’t help but question how his parents raised him.
小编只想说一句:那些在评论里谩骂的人,有没有想过,用一个成年人的眼光看九岁小孩的诗,可能会有角度偏差?
毕竟,每个孩子心中都有诗,但不是每个成年人都有诗意。
干货推送-QQ群:
01群(已满):
02群(已满):
03群(已满):
我们的官方网站:
访问 lizhi.fm 荔枝 FM:搜索 英语环球
搜狐新闻客户端:搜索 英语环球广播
新浪微博:搜索 英语环球广播
本文来自微信公众账号提交,由微信啦收录,转载请注明出处。
微信扫码 分享文章

我要回帖