续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014届高考英语短文改错6
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢1 wheelchair/a& wheelchair 2.especial/especially& 3.or /and 4 past/passed 5iinch/inches 6.she/he
7.have/having& 8.out去掉 9after /before 10& leaving /left
其他类似试题
没有相关试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新高中英语短文改错题做题技巧探秘_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高中英语短文改错题做题技巧探秘
如​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高中英语短文改错_百度知道
高中英语短文改错
five minutes later.After a while, I felt happy and hurried home.lmmediately I relized that I should call the policeone late afternoon .seeing this. he kicked the door of the house openly and came into it,on my way school ,the old police car came and two policeman got off.I hurried over into the house and soon after the man was caught.改错,I saw a strange man with a pair of dark glasses standing besides a house when I went by a street corner.the man looked about and find no one around.I sensed anything wrong so I hid myself by a tree to see what would happen to him
提问者采纳
After a while.seeing this.lmmediately I relized(realized) that I should call the policeone late afternoon .five minutes later.I sensed anything【改为something) wrong so I hid myself by a tree to see what would happen to him, I felt happy and hurried home.the man looked about and find【改为found) no one around,on my way【加to) school . he kicked the door of the house openly【改为open) and came into it.I【改为They) hurried over【去掉over)
into the house and soon after【去掉after) the man was caught,the【改为an) old police car came and two policeman【改为policemen) got off,I saw a strange man with a pair of dark glasses standing besides【改为beside) a house when I went by a street corner
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
短文改错的相关知识
其他1条回答
5.sensed something1.3.beside a house.way to school.6.8.2.7.4.就这么多了.an old car.soon the man.and found.they hurried into the house(两处),希望有帮助.house open
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐