短文改错专项训练,并指明原因

2015高考专题――短文改错_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2015高考专题――短文改错
上传于||文档简介
&&课​件​中​所​有​例​题​都​是04​年​全​国​卷​及​各​省​市​的​高​考​真​题​,​讲​解​详​尽​,​是05​高​考​短​文​改​错​专​题​复​习​的​最​佳​选​择​。
大小:1.88MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢高考英语短文改错指津--《青苹果》2011年12期
高考英语短文改错指津
【摘要】:正高考短文改错题具有"高起点、低落点"的特点,对学生的语言感觉和语言能力要求较高,但改正的错误往往比较简单。很多学生做不好短文改错题不是因为没有掌握这些语法知识,而是不能通过语感找出错误。所以培养学生有意识地去注意一些高考短文改错的常考点非常重要。
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G634.41【正文快照】:
高、短文改错题具有戒编瘫蜘特点,、学、。语言感、、。、能力,求较高,但改正的错误往往比较简单。很多学生做不好短文改错题不是因为没有掌握这些语法知识,而是不能通过语感找出错误。所以培养学生有意识地去注意一些高考短文改二骂篡、宝典,,一一见到谓语找主语,主
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
彭美娟;;[J];考试(高考英语版);2009年09期
张泽水;;[J];黑龙江科技信息;2008年23期
郭晓烜;;[J];新东方英语(中学版);2009年10期
舍鲜菊;;[J];科技信息;2011年16期
夏文国;;[J];考试周刊;2008年34期
田志雄;杨国云;;[J];英语教师;2008年02期
巴灵芝;;[J];考试(高考英语版);2009年12期
郝昌明;;[J];试题与研究;2008年12期
王录臣;;[J];才智;2010年11期
刘决生;;[J];青苹果;2004年01期
中国重要报纸全文数据库
艾福梅;[N];新华每日电讯;2010年
张霞;[N];华兴时报;2010年
雷雨;[N];南方日报;2011年
江西广丰中学
陈德荣;[N];学知报;2011年
何连弟;[N];文汇报;2011年
刘定洪;[N];泸州日报;2010年
梁山现代高级中学
赵祥;[N];学知报;2010年
艾福梅 叶建平
刘宝森;[N];新华每日电讯;2010年
刘见?宋全政
陈晓东;[N];中国教育报;2007年
于健从;[N];中国教育报;2007年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
赵述评;[D];辽宁师范大学;2005年
张继红;[D];重庆大学;2007年
陈亚非;[D];鲁东大学;2008年
肖杨田;[D];西南大学;2009年
颜静;[D];湖南大学;2010年
余娜;[D];陕西师范大学;2011年
赵大华;[D];山西大学;2010年
王准;[D];湖南师范大学;2011年
高慧;[D];湖南大学;2010年
石燕波;[D];南京师范大学;2011年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 知识超市公司
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
订购热线:400-819-82499
服务热线:010--
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备74号评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐2015年高考英语短文改错解题技巧及练习
&2015年高考英语短文改错解题技巧&&--
一、短文改错常见考点设置:&&
1.考点设置之名词
命题特点:本来用复数,却用单数.改正方法:(1)根据名词前的修饰限定成份;(2)根据上下文的逻辑关系.&
1).She&said&that&she&and&my&schoolmate&all&wished&me&success.(schoolmate改为schoolmates)
2).&After&class&we&become&stranger&at&once.(stranger改为strangers)
3).&They&want&me&to&devote&all&my&time&to&my&studies&so&that&I’ll&get&marks&in&all&my&subject.(subject改为subjects)
4).&On&the&way&up&I&was&busy&taking&picture&since&the&scenery&was&so&beautiful.(picture改为pictures)
5).&There&are&advantage&for&students&to&work&while&studying&at&school.(advantage改为advantages)
6).&He&had&no&ideas&that&the&kitchen&was&not&forguests.(ideas改为idea)
7).&I&looked&at&his&other&hands.&(hands改为hand)
2.考点设置之代词
命题特点:1.女性代词指代男性或相反;2.单数指代复数;3.代词词性误用。
改正方法:联系上下文的逻辑关系。
代词的错误特点:1.人称代词的偷换错误&&&&&&&&&2.&缺少人称代词的错误
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.&人称代词数的一致问题&&&&&&4.&人称代词格的一致问题
The&Smiths&did&his&best&to&make&me&feel&at&home.(his改为their)
I&have&a&good&friend&who’s&name&is&Liu&Mei.(&who’s改为whose)
It&was&about&noon&when&we&arrived&at&the&foot&of&the&mountain.&The&three&of&them&were&very&excited.(them改为us)
Soon&I&began&to&enjoy&talking&to&myself&on&paper&as&I&was&learning&to&express&me&in&simple&English&.(me改为myself)
One&day&I&wrote&a&little&story&and&showed&to&my&teacher&.(showed后加it)
Some&students&may&also&save&up&for&our&college&or&future&use&.(our改为their)
I&took&it&in&me&and&we&walked.&(me改为mine)&
3.考点设置之介词
命题特点及改正方法:介词涉及搭配错误,因此可从以下方面确定错误:1)介词的基本用法;2)习惯搭配;3)动词词类确定错误,如talk,,&serve,&wait等。
介词短语常常考,固定搭配要记牢。介词后边跟宾语,结合语境细推敲。
We&do&not&seem&to&get&much&time&to&talk&about&together.(去掉about)
I&was&so&tired&that&I&fell&asleep&at&the&moment&my&head&touched&the&pillow.&(去掉at)
The&main&problem&was&in&that&I&always&thought&in&Chinese&and&tried&to&translate&anything&into&English.(去掉was后的in)
We’ll&talk&with&our&plan&for&the&weekend&over&dinner.(with改为about)
I&am&writing&to&thank&you&with&your&kind&help.&(with改为for)
He&was&looking&for&a&glass&the&cupboard.&(glass后加in)
Each&these&lines&stands&for&a&trouble&in&my&life.&(each后加of)
4.考点设置之时态
命题特点及改正方法:现在时与过去时的误用,句中一般没有时间状语。每年都考。要注意联系上下文,着眼于整个语篇的时态。通常整篇都是过去,突然一个句子用现在时。其中又以一般现在时和过去时互改为多。
5.and\but\or误用及前后不一致
命题特点:主要考查and、or、but、so等并列连词的误用。&
改正方法;1)根据句意确定误;&2)根据句子的逻辑关系确定错误。
6.考点设置之从句连词
命题特点及改正方法:句子结构方面的错误主要涉及句子成份和复合句的关联词等。解答这类题从以下方面来思考:1)句子结构是否完整,成份是否冗缺;2)复合句中边接方句和从句的关系词或引导词的运用是否得当等。
7.考点设置之冠词
命题特点及改正方法:英语中冠词只有三个,只能从以下几个方向出题:1)不定冠词a和an互改;2)不定冠词a或an和定冠词the互改;3)根据需要增删冠词。
8.考点设置之形容词和副词
命题特点及改正方法:主要考查形容词和副词的误用、形容词及副词的比较级等。1)根据adj.或adv.的基本用法确定错误;2)修饰连系动词或名词用形容词;3)修饰行为动词、形容词、过去分词及整个句子用副词。
9.考点设置之非谓语动词
命题特点改正方法:1)谓语动词和非谓语动词的错用;2)动词不定式和动名词的错用;3)现在分词和过去分词的错用等。
Earning&their&own&money&allow&them&to&spend&onanything&as&they&please.(allow改为allows)
My&parents&will&do&all&they&can&make&sure&that&I&get&agood&education.(make前加to)
Soon&I&began&to&enjoy&talk&to&myself&on&paper&as&I&waslearning&to&express&myself&in&simple&English.(talk改为talking)
We&fed&monkeys,&visiting&temples&and&told&stories.(visiting改为visited)
Some&students&may&also&to&save&up&for&our&college&orfuture&use.(去掉to)
二、短文改错口诀
动词形,名词数,还要注意形和副;非谓语,细辨别,习惯用法要记住;
句子成分多分析,逻辑错误须关注;冠词连词常光顾.
(一)动词形:主要包括两类错误:动词的时态和语态错误,以及主、谓不一致的错误。动词形常见错误:
1)&一般过去时与一般&现在时错用。2)第三人称单数形式错用。&
2)&and&前后动词时态不一致。(and具有对称性)&4)&主谓不一致。5)&缺少谓语动词(尤其缺be动词)&
6)&主动语态与被动语态错用&&7)Used&to&的运用错误&
(二)名词数:指名词单、复数形式的用法错误。常表现为将名词复数写成单数。改正方法:
1)根据名词前的修饰限定成份.2)根据上下文的逻辑关系.
(三)还要注意形和副:注意形容词和副词在句子中的作用和具体用法。这也是高考短文改错题的常考点。命题特点及改正方法:主要考查形容词和副词的误用、形容词及副词的比较级等。根据adj或adv的基本用法确定错误;修饰连系动词或名词用形容词;修饰行为动词、形容词、过去分词及整个句子用副词。
(四)非谓语,细辨别:这是考查最多的错误形式之一。主要有现在分词、过去分词,动名词和不定式错误。1)不定式2)动名词作主语、宾语3)and&连接的不定式或动名词前后一致(尤其距离较远时)&4)现在分词和过去分词的区别等。
(五)习惯用法要记住:主要考查习惯搭配方面的基础知识,其错误表现形式主要有三种:多词、少词和搭配错误。
(六)句子成分多分析:不同的句子成分要用不同的词类;不同的语境要选择不同的词语。只有对句子结构和成分作细致的分析,才能找出用词不当的错误。
(七)逻辑错误须关注:与句子的上、下文不一致,甚至相矛盾,属于逻辑性错误,如称谓上的张冠李戴。
(八)冠词连词常光顾:常考的错误形式有:连词but,&and,&or和so的用法错误,以及冠词的用法错误等。
三.短文改错小结&&&&做短文改错应采取六个步骤和四不改。
详解:六个步骤:
(1)通读短文,整体把握短文大意。&(2)细读全文,逐句分析,把握结构,逐一作答。
(3)粗略分析词法、句法、逻辑上是否有问题。&&(4)逐行修改,先易后难。
(5)复读全文,验证答案。&&(6)要注意答题是否合乎规范。
 ①标点符号不改。②大小写不改。③词序错误不改(不是不改,而是按错词或少词来改)。
 ④在纲外生词不改。文中出现带汉语注释的词,在句中不可能用错.
Friendship&is&importance.&Everyone&needs&friendship.&In&all&our&lives&we&can’t&live&without
friendship&just&like&we&can’t&live&without&air&and&water.&Friendship&makes&us&getting&on&well
with&one&another&to&go&ahead&under&different&kinds&of&difficulties&in&front&of&us.&But&real
friendship&is&easy&to&come&by,&true&friendship&must&be&sincerely&and&be&based&on&understand
each&other&but&not&on&benefits&of&each&other.&A&good&friend&can&always&be&a&good&teacher&to&us.
By&his&advice&we&are&persuading&to&go&the&right&way.&Therefore&&more&friends&we&have,&the
better&we&can&improve&ourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Not&all&people&like&to&work&and&everyone&likes&to&play.&All&over&the&world&men&and
woman,&boys&and&girls&enjoy&sports.&Since&many&years&ago,&many&adults&and&children&called
their&friends&together&to&spend&hours,&even&days&play&games.&One&of&reasons&why&people&like&to
play&is&that&sports&help&them&to&live&happily.&In&other&words,&they&help&to&keep&people&strong&and
health.&If&people&are&playing&games,&they&move&a&lot&of.&That&is&why&sports&are&good&activities
for&their&health.&Having&fun&with&their&friends&make&them&happy.&Many&people&enjoy&sports&by
watch&others&play.
&I&feel&quite&sure&the&chemistry&test&that&we’re&going&to&have&tomorrow.&The&teacher&has&&already&told&us&exact&
what&to&study&and&I&think&my&grades&on&homework&has&been&good.In&a&fact,&I&think&chemistry&has&always&been&one&
of&the&subjects&that&I&enjoy&it&most.&Susan&and&I&had&already&spent&two&hours&review&pages&115-140&tonight.&We&are&
going&to&devote&another&hour&to&practise&with&some&of&the&sample(实例)&problem.&Then&I&will&ready&for&the&test.&&
It&was&7:15&in&the&morning&of&February&8,&2007.&I&was&walking&along&Park&Road&towards&the&east&while&an&old&man&
came&out&of&the&park&on&the&other&sides&of&the&&&street.&Then&I&saw&a&yellow&car&drive&up&Third&Street&and&made&a&
right&turn&into&Park&Road.&The&next&moment&the&car&hit&the&man&while&she&was&crossing&the&road.&He&fell&with&a&cry.&The&car&didn’t&stop&and&drive&off&at&full&speed&heading&west.&I&noticed&the&driver&was&young&woman&wore&a&
pair&of&glasses&and&the&plate&number&was&AC864.&After&two&minutes&later,&I&stopped&a&passed&car&and&took&the&old&
man&to&the&nearest&hospital.
I&often&quarrel&about&my&mother&over&whether&I&can&watch&TV&after&school.&She&holds
view&that&senior&three&students&have&to&make&fully&use&of&every&minute&to&work&hard&at&their
lessons.&It&seems&to&me&that&once&I&am&allowed&to&do&that,&I’ll&unable&to&control&myself&and
forget&all&about&my&study.&She&also&thinks&it&is&bad&for&my&eye.&But&I&really&can’t&accept&her
ideas.&In&my&opinion,&watch&TV&can&set&my&mind&at&rest&after&a&day’s&hard&works.
Besides,&it&is&important&for&us&to&know&what&had&happened&at&home&and&at&abroad.&Thus,
we&shouldn’t&be&forbidden&to&watch&TV.
Dear&Mr.&Johnson,
I’ve&learned&from&a&newspaper&that&some&clerks&are&wanting&in&your&company.&I&am&eager
to&being&one&of&them.&So&I&am&writing&the&letter.&My&name&is&zhang&Hua.&I&was&born&in&the
Hebei&Province&and&I&am&in&good&health.&I’ve&just&graduated&in&the&Computer&Department&of
Wuhan&University.&I&did&very&good&in&all&subjects&and&I&am&especial&good&at&computer&studies
and&English.&I&can&read&science&books&in&English&and&doing&some&writing&in&English&as&well.
Beside,&I&know&a&little&French.&And&in&my&spare&time&,I&enjoy&playing&basketball.&As&is&said&that
your&company&is&very&famous&and&I’ll&very&glad&if&you&let&me&work&for&it.&My&telephone&number
is&027-.I&am&looking&forward&to&hearing&from&you&soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Dear&Robert,
Thank&for&your&letter&of&May&12th&.&How&glad&I&was&when&I&get&it.&I’d&be&very&happy
to&be&your&pen&friends.&Now&allow&me&introduce&myself&to&you.&I’m&a&boy&student&aged
seventeen,&study&in&Senior&Three&of&Hongqi&High&School.&I’m&a&monitor&of&my&class.&I&am
about&to&take&the&National&Matriculation&Entrance&Test&after&twenty&days,&that&is,&between&June
7&and&8.You&know,&I&want&very&much&to&be&a&doctor&working&for&poor&peasants&that&I&try&to
make&fully&use&of&every&hour&and&study&far&into&the&night&every&day.
&Best&wishes!&
One&day&Rosa&wrote&to&her&friend,&who&was&a&doctor,&invite&him&to&have&dinner&with&her&families.&A&few&days&later&
the&doctor&wrote&back&to&her&but&she&couldn’t&read&his&writing&because&the&letters&were&written&careless.&Then&she&
asked&her&husband&for&the&help,&but&he&couldn’t&read&it,&too.&Then&her&husband&got&an&idea.&He&told&her&that&a&
chemist&might&be&able&read&the&doctor’s&letter.&So&the&woman&went&to&chemist’s.&The&chemist&in&the&shop&studied&
the&letter&for&a&long&time&but&he&gave&her&a&large&bottle&of&medicine.&He&told&the&woman&she&would&eat&twelve&pills&a&
day.&Finally&Rosa&still&had&no&idea&whether&her&friend&will&come&or&not.
Have&you&ever&heard&the&saying:&All&work&and&no&play&makes&Jack&a&dull&boy?&What&this
means&is&if&you&study&all&the&times&you&will&become&a&boring&person.You&must&go&out&and&have
a&fun&with&your&friends,&otherwise&you’ll&lose&them.No&one&wants&to&be&friends&with&anyone
who&only&talks&work&and&study.Perhaps&you&have&a&confidence&problem.Please&try&remember
what&the&work&you&do&is&for&yourself&but&no&one&else.You&don’t&have&to&compete&for&your
classmates.No&one&could&be&happier&in&studying&seven&days&and&seven&nights.
Our&class&held&a&discussion&about&that&whether&music&should&be&played&during&the&break&or
not&.The&opinions&are&divided.&Most&of&students&think&that&music&should&be&played.&As&we&know,
music&can&produce&a&lively&and&happy&atmosphere.&However,&after&hard&study&music&can&bring
us&relaxation,&which&reduce&the&tiredness.&This&can&help&us&make&full&preparations&for&the&next
class.&Listen&to&music&also&makes&us&feel&happy.&On&the&other&hand,&some&students&didn’t&think
so.&In&their&opinion,&they&can’t&get&the&expecting&effect&from&playing&music,&for&the&class&break
time&is&too&short.&What&is&needed&most&during&the&class&break&is&peace&instead&noise&produced
by&music.&In&my&opinion,&it&is&good&to&play&some&soft&and&peace&music&during&the&class&break.&In
this&way&students&can&enjoy&music&as&good&as&have&a&good&rest.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
One&day&some&people&on&the&shore&heard&the&cry&for&help.&They&ran&up&to&the&sea.&A&soldier
jumped&into&the&water&and&swim&to&the&man&who&was&calling&for&helps.&The&young&soldier&was&a
good&swimmer&and&soon&pulled&the&man&back&the&shore.&He&took&the&man&in&the&arms&and
carried&him&out&water.&All&the&people&there&admired&to&the&young&man.&Now&everyone&saw&what
the&man&was&a&very&wealth&man&in&the&city.&Then&he&went&up&the&soldier&and&gave&the&soldier
one&pound&for&save&his&life.
Jim&arrived&at&home&and&discovered&that&he&has&forgotten&his&door&key.&He&rang&the&bell,&but&nobody&came&to&open&
the&door.&He&rang&again&and&waiting,&but&still&there&was&not&reply.&He&walked&round&the&house&to&see&if&he&could&find&
a&open&window,&but&they&were&all&locked.&It&was&beginning&to&rain,&he&did&not&know&how&to&do.&Kate,&his&wife,&had&
obvious&gone&out.&He&didn’t&know&where&she&had&been&or&when&she’d&return.&Finally,&he&picked&up&a&stone&and&
threw&them&at&the&kitchen&window.&Just&then,&his&wife&came&back.
I&was&recent&told&that&listening&to&loud&music&is&gradually&making&people&hard&of&hearing.&I’m&sure&it&has&already&
been&happened&to&my&neighbor.&For&years&she&has&turned&a&deaf&ear&to&my&requests&to&turn&his&radio&down.&When&she&
gave&a&party&she&isn’t&have&to&invite&the&rest&of&the&street.&Everyone&can&dance&in&her&music&in&his&own&room.&Now&a&
scientist&has&discovered&a&certain&electronic&sounds&have&strange&effects&on&rats.&He&declares&they&break&down&
almost&paralyze(瘫)with&their&legs&trembled&.&Then&it&is&simply&a&matter&of&throwing&them&out&by&their&tail.&I&wonder&
that&the&same&thing&will&happen&to&my&neighbor&someday.&&&&&
A&few&days&ago&I&saw&a&interesting&program&on&TV.&There&was&about&the&problem&of&traffic.&It&seems&that&a&great&deal&
damage&is&done&by&traffic.&All&our&cities&are&suffered&from&this.&Some&buildings&are&falling&to&piece.&It’s&often&faster&
to&walk&than&to&go&by&car&and&by&bus.&The&problem&has&been&getting&bad&for&a&long&time.&This&was&only&one&among&
thousands&of&other&problems&in&our&cities.&All&of&sorts&of&bad&things&are&happening&to&our&cities.&Our&roads&are&never&
designed&for&so&heavy&traffic.&It&takes&longer&and&longer&to&move&from&one&place&to&another.
In&the&past&my&hometown&was&the&most&beautiful&place.&Thick&trees&and&green&grass&could
be&seen&anywhere.&In&order&to&build&more&house&and&grow&more&crops,&people&cut&down&much
more&trees.&As&time&went&on,&the&whole&forest&was&almost&destroyed.&Gradually,&the&green&hills
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
turn&wasteland.&As&a&result,&sandstorms&struck&us&now&and&then,&from&which&we&were&suffered
lot.&But&I&do&wish&all&the&people&could&realize&the&terribly&disaster&caused&from&man.&What’s
more,&we&should&take&good&care&of&our&nature&and&punish&those&who&against&the&law.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&短文改错参考答案:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2014.10.30
(一)&1.&important&或&&importance前加of&&&2.&like--as&&&&3.&getting----get&&&&
4.&kind---kinds&&&5.&easy前加not&&6.&sincere&&&&&7.&understanding&&&&&&&
8.&persuaded&&&&&9.&more前加the&&&10.&ourselves
(二)&1.&and&---&but&&&2.&woman&---&women&&&&&3.&&called前加have&&4.&play&---&playing&&
5.&of&后加the&&&&&&&6.health&---&healthy&&&&&&7.&If&---&When&&&&&&&&8.&of划掉&
9.&make---makes&&&&&10.watch---&watching
(三)&&1.sure&---&sure&about&&&&&&&2.&exact&---&exactly&&&&&&&3.&has&---&&&&
4.a&去掉&&&&&&5.去掉it&&&&&&6.had&---&have&&&&&&&&&&&7.review&---&reviewing.
8.&practice&---&practicing&&&&&9.problem---&&problems&&&&&&&10.&will&后加&be
(四)&1.&in---on&&&&&2.&while---when&&&&&3.&sides---side&&&&&4.&made---make
5.&she---he&&&&6.&drive---drove&&&&7.&young前加a&&&&8.&wore---wearing
9.&later&去掉&&&10.&passed---passing
(五)&1.about---with&&&2.view前加the&&&3.fully---full&&&&&&4.me---her
5.I’ll后加be&&&&6.eye---eyes&&&&&7.watch---watching&&&8.&works---work
9.had---has&&&&&10.and后at划掉
(六)&1.&wanting---wan&ted&&2.&being---be&&3.&Hebei前the划掉&4.&the前in---from&
5.&good---well&&&&6.&special---specially&&&7.&doing---do&&&&8.&Beside---Besides
9.&As---at&&&&&&&10.&I’ll后加be
(七)&1.&Thank---T&或&for&前加you&&2.&get---got&&3.friends---friend&&4.&me后加to
5.&study---studying&&6.&a划掉&7.&about划掉&&8.&after---in&&9.&very---so&&10.&fully---full&
(八)&1.&invite---inviting&&&2.&families---family&&&3.&careless---carelessly&&&4.&the&help---help
5.&too---either&&&&&&&6.&able---able&to&&&&&&&7.&chemist’s---a&chemist’s
8.&but---and&&&&&&&&&&9.&eat---take&&&&&&&&&&&10.&will---would
(九)&1.heard---&heard&of&&&&&&2.is&---&that&&&&&&3.Times&---&time
4.a&去掉&&&&5.&anyone&---&someone&&&6.&Talk&---&Talk&about&&&7.&try&---&try&to
8.What---&that&&&&&9.For---with/against&&&&10.Happier---&happy
(十)&1.&that划掉&&&&&&&2.&students&---&the&students&&&&3.&However&---&Besides&
4.&reduce&---&reduces&&&&5.&Listen&---&Listening&&&&&&&6.&didn’t&---&don’t&
7.&expecting&---&expected&&&&&8.&instead---&instead&of&&
9.&peace---peaceful&&&&&&&&&10.&good---well
(十一)&1.&the&cry---a&cry&&2.&swim---swam&&&3.&helps---help&&4.&back---&to
5.&out---out&of&&&6.&admired&to&---&admired&&&7.&what&---&that
8.&wealth&---&wealthy&&&9.up&---&up&to&&&10.&save&---&saving
(十二)&1.&at&home---home&&&&2.&has&---&had&&&3.&waiting&---&waited
4.&not&---&no&或&not&---&not&any&&&5.&find&a&---&find&an&&6.&he&---and&he
7.&how&---&what&&&8.&obvious&---obviously&&&9.&been&---&gone
10.&them&---&it
(十三)&1.&recent&---&recently&&&2.&been&划掉&&&3.&his&---&her&&&4.&gave---gives
5.&isn’t&---&doesn’t&&&6.&in&her&---&to&her&&&7.&a&certain&---&certain
8.&trembled---&trembling&&&&9.&tail&---&tails&&&&10.&that&---&if
(十四)&1.&a&---&an&&&&&&2.&There&---&It&&&&&3.&deal&---&deal&of&
4.&suffered&---&suffering&&&&5.&piece&---&pieces&&&&6.&and&---&or&
7.&bad&---&worse&&&8.&was&---&is&&&&&9.All&of&---&All&&&&10.&so&---&such
(十五)&1.&the&---&a&&&&&&2.&anywhere---&everywhere&&&3.&house&---&houses&&
4.&much&---many&&&5.&turn&---&turned&&&&6.&we&were&---&we&&&&&7.&And&---&So&&&&&&&
8.&terribly&---&terrible&&&&&9.&from&man&---&by&man&&&&&&&&&10.&who&---&who&are
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐