高中英语改错技巧题目,有10个错误,请找出,必采纳

第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,  假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加_百度作业帮
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,  假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,  假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注意:  1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;  2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.Dear Mr.Johnson,  I've learned from a newspaper that some clerks are wanting in your company.I am eager to being one of them.So I am writing the letter.My name is zhang Hua.I was born in the Hebei Province and I am in good health.I've just graduated in the Computer Department of Wuhan University.I did very good in all subjects and I am special good at computer studies and English.I can read science books in English and doing some writing in English as well.Beside,I know a little French.And in my spare time ,I enjoy playing basketball.As is said that your company is very famous and I'll very glad if you let me work for it.My telephonenumber is 027- .I amlooking forward to hearing from you soon.
are wanting
are wanted
am eager to being
am eager to begraduated in
graduated fromdid very good in
did very well
speciallydoing some writing
do some writing As is said that
is said that
I'll very glad
be very glad 鄙人只找到这些了短文改错.假
假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中 共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或_百度作业帮
短文改错.假
假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中 共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或
短文改错.假
短文改错.&&&& 假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中 共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.增加:&&在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词.删除:&&把多余的词用斜线划掉.修改:&&在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注意:&&1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; &&&&&&&&&&2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.
&&&& Attention,please.We had received the weather forecast over the radio that there will have a heavy rain tonight.Be sure to shut the windows and doors before you leave their classrooms.Tomorrow it will keep raining.The sports meet that we planned to hold it tomorrow will be put down. After it becomes fine,we'll make another announcements.We will have classes as usually.It will be cold and rainy tomorrow but you'd better put more clothes in time.Don't keep your umbrellas open while ride if you come to school by bike.It is very dangerous._____________________________________________________________________________
&&&&& Attention,please.We
received the weather forecast over the radio that there will
a &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.be heavy rain tonight.Be sure to shut the windows and doors before you leave
classrooms.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.your Tomorrow it will keep raining.The sports meet that we planned to hold it tomorrow will be put
.&&&&&&&&&& 4.去掉&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 5.on After it becomes fine,we'll make another
announcements
.We will have classes as
.It will be &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.announcement&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.usual cold and rainy tomorrow
you'd better put ∧more clothes in time.Don't keep your umbrellas open &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 9.on while
if you come to school by bike.It is very dangerous.&&& 10.riding英语短文改错(下面短文中有10处错误.请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词)Dear Andy,I am an university student.I once thought life at the university is excellent,but now I changed my mind .I have three roommate_百度作业帮
英语短文改错(下面短文中有10处错误.请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词)Dear Andy,I am an university student.I once thought life at the university is excellent,but now I changed my mind .I have three roommate
英语短文改错(下面短文中有10处错误.请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词)Dear Andy,I am an university student.I once thought life at the university is excellent,but now I changed my mind .I have three roommates,and I was the last one move into the dormitory.Last term,we got along peaceful and happily.But I find they are not willing to be with me now.They don't talk with me,and they've become even cold toward me than before.Many time,I wanted to talk with my roommates about that how I felt,but I failed to find an opening.When leaving alone,I always recall this sadness.I am an honest student.Why can I win true friendship?Yours,Li Lei
Dear Andy,I am an(a) university student.I once thought life at the university is(was) excellent,but now I (have)changed my mind .I have three roommates,and I was the last one(to) move into the dormitory.Last term,we got along peaceful (peacefully)and happily.But I find they are not willing to be with me now.They don't talk with me,and they've become even cold (colder)toward me than before.Many time(times),I wanted to talk with my roommates about that (that去掉)how I felt,but I failed to find an opening.When leaving(left) alone,I always recall this sadness.I am an honest student.Why (how )can I win true friendship?Yours,Li Lei
an -a ,at-in ,changed -change ,move -to move ,peaceful-peacefully ,cold-colder ,time -times ,that去掉,why -how
才9个啊,还差1个
呵呵 不好意思啊
那天用手机回答的
还有一个错误就是univeisity is
中将is 改成was这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐