那个最新秦腔里面歌词有i father i mother father

句子改错:1My father,I and Pamela is all poor. 2 My father,my mother,I and my sister are British._百度知道
句子改错:1My father,I and Pamela is all poor. 2 My father,my mother,I and my sister are British.
我觉得语序都有点问题,一般I应该放在最后,那第一句已经有明显错误,应该改为“are poor”
你说的是真确的,I 要放后面 , 还有 is 改为 are其他都没有错误了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
My father,Pamela and I are all poor.My father,my mother,my sister and I are all British.
1My father,I and Pamela are all poor 2 My father,my mother, my sister and I are British.
1 My father,Pamela and I are all poor.2 My father, my mother,my sister and I are British.重点是"I"要放最后.谢谢!
一些错误你已经找到。同时需要注意:一系列词语的排序,一个一个写,若包含自己(I),则在最后写,最后一个词前面加and,中间不能加入and。
1My father,Pamela
is all poor.
2 My father,my mother,my
sister and I are British.
单数231,复数123。即:you, he and I / we, you and they. 但是当向对方承认错误或是遇到此类事情时,应是“单数123,复数123”:I,you,he/she,复数是we, you and they.
根据英语习惯放I(我)在后面,且后面谓语用复数.这是一个集合的共同特征 .
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Family 有father and. Mother I love you的意思。husbandFamily 有father
and. Mother I love you的意思。husband 有啥内涵意思_百度作业帮
Family 有father and. Mother I love you的意思。husbandFamily 有father
and. Mother I love you的意思。husband 有啥内涵意思
Family 有father and. Mother I love you的意思。husbandFamily 有father
and. Mother I love you的意思。husband 有啥内涵意思
家庭父母我爱你
意为丈夫。
there are three people in my family,father,mother and me .i love them very much.husband丈夫Father and mother,I love you有关的英语文章或者是Haw I fianf a good way to learn English还可以是:Every needs a friend总之至少300词谢谢!最好是简单的阿里嘎都!_百度作业帮
Father and mother,I love you有关的英语文章或者是Haw I fianf a good way to learn English还可以是:Every needs a friend总之至少300词谢谢!最好是简单的阿里嘎都!
Father and mother,I love you有关的英语文章或者是Haw I fianf a good way to learn English还可以是:Every needs a friend总之至少300词谢谢!最好是简单的阿里嘎都!
Every time I look at my parents or even think of them,pride overwhelms me.My life and world is all thanks to them.I especially admire their determination during our struggle coming to America.Our native country was Vietnam,but,forced to escape the communists,we had to leave our home and all our belongings and go on a long boat journey to America.I was two years old and the youngest of seven children.I thought of how I could have been such a burden on my parents but they have always assured me that I was wanted.This journey was not easy for my parents,but throughout they thought of their children first.I was even told that they once ate only apple peels,sparing the fruit part for me.This was special because at that time many children were abandoned by their parents.My parents' many sacrifices are admirable.Our journey to America was not the last of our struggles.We were also faced with starting a life in America with nothing.My parents' fierce determination to give their children a good life was what has taken us where we are today.Of course our beginning years were hard,living on just enough food bought with food stamps,wearing second-hand clothes and playing with toys bought at thrift shops.Almost everything we had was bought at thrift shops,but we were happy because we knew we had a chance in America.My parents worked very hard to build a better life.I will always remember how my dad used to wake me up in the morning by pulling me down to the end of my bed just enough so that my legs hung over the edge so he could put my shoes on.Then he would make my cereal and then off we went to the bus stop.I was dropped off at kindergarten and my dad walked on,often in the snow,to English language school while my mom went to work.After a few years my dad went on to get a degree in business and a better job.My mom got another job and slowly our living status began to rise.We went off welfare,then my parents bought a car and gradually they saved up enough
this was the true sign of our prosperity.We moved out of the apartment,leaving all the hard times behind,and moved into our house,starting our new life.Today we own three cars,(one of which is a Mercedes Benz),and two houses,and we live very comfortably.But my parents' greatest achievement is knowing that they have proven that nothing is impossible.To this day they are looked up to by people they have inspired.I greatly admire my parents and therefore I would like to give them a loving and heartfelt thank you and a proud tribute for accomplishing their dream,the American dream,giving truth to the phrase "America the beautiful." 我写的都是自己的事情,所以你需要进行适当的修改,希望能够帮到你!【ABC.Snap】
Father and mother, I love youMom and Dad, thank you for your caring love for me as your child, because no matter how old I am I will always be your child.Thank you for the wonderful memories...They are my father,my mother and I.为什么是I,而不是Me?It·s me,在这里使用了宾格,而上面那个句中却用了I,讲下_百度作业帮
They are my father,my mother and I.为什么是I,而不是Me?It·s me,在这里使用了宾格,而上面那个句中却用了I,讲下
They are my father,my mother and I.为什么是I,而不是Me?It·s me,在这里使用了宾格,而上面那个句中却用了I,讲下
第一句 me和I 都可以用,但是I 是英式表达法,用于正式的场合,me属于美语,经常用于口语,比较随便,英国的英语比较“严肃”一些,所以较正式的书面用语还是用I比较好.人称代词做主语时用主格,作宾语时用宾格,如My Mother and I are going shopping together.She gave the books to you and me.在做表语时,用宾格比较多,特别是在口语中,如who is knocking at the door?
你好!我也不知道啊!是there are 还是they are 呀?如果是你写的那样我我确实不知道。很少见。是不是口语啊?
他们是我的爸爸妈妈和我。我问的是为什么,谁叫你翻译,我知道意思用主格为什么用主格不用宾格,你说的好了给你60分应该用ME,因为I是主语,要用于句首或句中。而ME是宾格,要用于句尾。而且在外国表达好事情的时候,要把他人放在前边。当做了坏事时,要把自己放在前面。答案是I???...
为什么用主格不用宾格,你说的好了给你60分
应该用ME,因为I是主语,要用于句首或句中。而ME是宾格,要用于句尾。而且在外国表达好事情的时候,要把他人放在前边。当做了坏事时,要把自己放在前面。
因为在这里I做主语,当我作宾语时则用me(I为主格,me为宾格)。如:You and I are standing in the center of the picture observing all this with calm.你和我站在画面中央,不动声色地冷眼看着这一切。
Nobody was late except you and me.除了你...family可以拆成father and mother i love you 那还有什么其他的词也可以这样拆吗?希望能列出越多越好!_百度知道
family可以拆成father and mother i love you 那还有什么其他的词也可以这样拆吗?希望能列出越多越好!
列的多我还可以追加分的!或者某个单词很有趣的解释方法、教法也行!谢谢
提问者采纳
有很多的,比如说宝马车的缩写是BMW,可以拆分为:business(事业),money(金钱),wife(妻子),象征着男人一生中必不可少的三件东西。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
mother的相关知识
其他1条回答
Love listen(倾听),Obilgate(负责),Value(重视、珍惜) and Excuse(原谅),爱的过程中我们要学会倾听,负起责任,时刻珍惜对方,当一方有错时要相互原谅。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 白鹿原里面的秦腔 的文章

随机推荐