六年级第一单元测试题题,第五,六

?上一篇文章:
?下一篇文章:
& &评论摘要(共 0 条,得分 0 分,平均 0 分)2011届高考英语第一轮选修6综合复习检测试题(附答案及解析)5
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011届高考英语第一轮选修6综合复习检测试题(附答案及解析)5
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2011届高考英语第一轮选修6综合复习检测试题(附答案及解析)5
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM &(本试卷满分135分,考试时间120分钟)第一部分:语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)第一节:完形(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项。I became lame in both legs in my childhood and I can't stand without the support of two sticks.Only in my wheelchair can I “ 1 ”.I still remember the first day at school.When I  2 at the door,everyone in the classroom stared at me in surprise.My face turned 3 .I couldn't help 4 .It was the 5 and sympathy in their eyes that 6 me doing so,I went shyly to towards an unoccupied(空的) seat.Being lame,I  7 walk in front of my classmates.I was afraid that I might be 8 .In those days I was very sad to see others walking 9 .One day,a few students came up to me and asked me to go outside,I was really 10 .They encouraged me with a friendly smile and 11 me in my wheelchair from place to place.I was  12 them for giving a chance to see the 13 of our lovely school with my own eyes.After that we often read,played and talked 14 .My friends are always ready to help me.It made me forget I am handicapped(残疾的).Once they asked me,“What is the most beautiful thing in our school?” 15 I said,“It is the friendship.”1.A.walk         B.rollC.move&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stand解析:凭语感判断,另第7空后重现了walk一词。答案:A2.A.went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.appeared&&&&&&&&&& D.showed解析:根据语义可排除B,根据词的用法可排除A、D。答案:C3.A.red&&&&&&&&&&& B.brown&&&&&&&&&& C.white&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.black解析:因尴尬而致脸变“红”。答案:A4.A.entering&&&&&&&&& B.hiding&&&&&&&&&& protesting(抗议)&&&&&&&&&&& D.turning back解析:根据下两句可推知,曾忍不住要“回去”。答案:D5.A.anger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.kindnessC.disappointment&&&&&&&& D.satisfaction解析:and表示并列关系,四个词中只有kindness与sympathy意思较为接近。答案:B6.A.resisted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.preventedC.kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.had解析:由上下文可知,我没有离开。keep sb.doing并不表示“阻止某人做某事”,应予排除。答案:B7.A.didn't dare to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.couldn'tC.didn't need to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.never解析:B、C不合文意。若选D,则walk应用过去式,该选项也应予排除。答案:A8.A.looked down on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.smiled atC.stared at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.talked of解析:不敢走在别人前面,是怕被别人“鄙视、瞧不起”,另外smile at,stare at并不带恶意,在此不合语境。答案:A9.A.quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B .slowlyC.happily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.shyly解析:与sad形成鲜明的对比。答案:C10.A.disappointed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.surprisedC.hurt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.excited解析:一直自卑的我,在同学请我一同出去玩时,自然会感到“激动”。答案:D11.A.pushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.placedC.drew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.pulled解析:push“推”,合乎常识。另根据from place to place可排除B。答案:A12.A.satisfied with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sorry forC.friendly to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.thankful to解析:对同学们的友好行为,我十分“感激”。答案:D13.A.signs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sightsC.buildings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.situation解析:根据后面的定语可推知。A、D表述不清楚,C不能概全,这三项应予排除。答案:B14.A.together&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.luckilyC.friendly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.fortunately解析:B、D不合语境,C不能作状语。答案:A15.A.With permission&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.With prideC.Without decision&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Without hesitation解析:因为感受太深,所以“毫不犹豫”作了回答。答案:D第二节:语法(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。Money really can't buy happiness. According to a new survey, lawyers and 16 well&paid white&collar workers are more likely to suffer depression. A national survey of more than 7,500 professionals has found that almost one 17  ten reported moderate(中度) to severe depressive symptoms. The legal profession had the worst result, 18 almost 16 percent reporting symptoms of clinical depression(临床抑郁症). Next 19 (be) accountants and insurance underwriters, both on 10 percent. People in IT services, architecture and engineering also had depression rates above the average.The survey 20 (conduct) by Beyondblue, an organization devoted to fighting depression, also showed that 21  under 30 who had the  22  (high) rates of depression were the most likely to“self&medicate”with drugs and alcohol. Beyondblue deputy chief executive and 23 (psychology), Dr. Nicole Highet, said. the survey was first to reveal the extent of the problem. “We often associate depression with the most socially disadvantaged and people under financial pressure, 24 here's a whole different group.”Dr. Highet said.She said while it was difficult to know exactly 25 made some groups more prone to depression, it was likely to be driven by work pressures.语篇解读:本文主要通过抗抑郁症组织Beyondblue开展的调查,介绍了当今社会上律师和其他一些高薪白领易患抑郁症的情况。16.解析:律师和“其他的”高薪白领工作者。答案:other17.解析:近“十分之一”的受访者。答案:in18.解析:能接复合宾语(宾语+宾补)的只有介词with。答案:with19.解析:因主语accountants and insurance underwriters是复数,所以谓语动词也用复数形式。答案:were20.解析:由conduct a survey(进行调查)可知,the survey 与conduct是被动关系,故用过去分词短语作定语。答案:conducted21.解析:宾语从句中缺主语填名词或代词,由语境可知,这里是指30岁以下的“那些人”。答案:those22.解析:从上下文意思,可以知道30岁以下的人患抑郁症的比例最高,所以要用最高级。答案:highest23.解析:由与之并列的副首席执行官可知,应为“心理学家”。答案:psychologist24.解析:由前句的often和后面的different很容易看出前后两分句之间是转折关系。句意:海耶特博士说:“我们常把抑郁症与最弱势的社会群体以及有经济压力的人联系在一起,但事实上是另一个完全不同的人群存在这个问题。”答案:but25.解析:引导宾语从句并在从句中作主语。答案:what第二部分:阅读(共两节,满分50分)第一节:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项。AYou may picture firefighters holding a hose (水管) outside of a burning building,but the Golden Eagles Hotshots don't fight fires quite that way.When they go into action,you may not even see a fire truck.The Hotshots are firefighters who battle fires in wilderness areas.But don't think you'll only find them in their home state California.Wherever there is a national wildfire emergency,the Golden Eagles Hotshots could be there.But these firefighters don't work the same way as firefighters in a big city.They work in areas where there are large numbers of trees,bushes,and grass.They climb up and down steep hills to clear brush and burnable debris (残骸).They sometimes use water,but they often fight fire with fire!They do that by lighting what are called“backfires,”which are small,controlled fires that burn up fuel in the path of larger wildfires.That way,when the wildfire gets there,it has nothing to burn and nowhere to go,because all the burnable fuel has already gone up in smoke.The Hotshots also clear away fuel using old&fashioned hard work.For example,they use a saw to cut away trees and heavy brush that could catch fire.Of course there are times when the Golden Eagles Hotshots do have trucks to supply water to the fires.But the water is limited,and these guys have to rely on hard work more than anything.Physical fitness is very important.They have to be in great physical shape to handle steep hills and difficult terrain (地形) while carrying a 60&pound pack.The Golden Eagles Hotshots definitely work hard for their pay.But thanks to their efforts,many lives have been saved,many houses have not burned,and countless trees are still standing.语篇解读:本文介绍了一种特殊的消防员。26.The firefighters mentioned in the passage    .A.do much of their work in CaliforniaB.avoid climbing steep hills in their workC.do their work equipped with advanced toolsD.carry out their work mostly in forests and mountains解析:细节理解题。由文章第三段中的They work in areas where there are large numbers of trees,bushes,and grass.They climb up and down steep hills to clear brush and burnable debris.可以推断他们主要在森林和山地中工作。答案:D27.According to the passage,why do the firefighters light“backfires”?A.To signal for help.B.To remove obstacles.C.To protect trees and bushes.D.To prevent the fire from spreading.解析:细节理解题。由第四段可知,他们点火的目的是消除可燃物,这样,没有了可燃物,火就烧不起来了,从而有效地控制大火,防止火势蔓延。答案:D28.What can we learn about the Golden Eagles Hotshots?A.They are firefighters working in big cities.B.Their work requires physical strength.C.They are voluntary firefighters working for free.D.They usually hold a hose to put out the fires.解析:细节理解题。由文章倒数第二段中的Physical fitness is very important.及They have to be in great physical shape to handle...可知应选B项(他们的工作需要很好的体力)。答案:B29.All of the following can reflect that the Golden Eagles Hotshots are special EXCEPT    .A.their working areasB.their working waysC.their working achievementsD.their working tools解析:细节理解题。文中提及到他们的工作方法、工作地点以及工作工具有特殊性,但其工作成就不能算为特殊性,这是消防队员的共性。故答案为C。答案:C30.What is the author's attitude towards the Golden Eagles Hotshots?A.Appreciative.     B.Doubtful.C.Worried.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Critical.解析:作者态度题。由文章最后一段中的But thanks to their efforts,many lives have been saved,many houses have not burned,and countless trees are still standing.可知,作者对他们的工作成果表示赞赏。答案:ABWhen you are far away from home for the first time and have a lot to adjust to,you can't do it alone.No matter how independent you claim to be,it is a good thing to have a roommate during your first year.Living with someone helps ease your loneliness.Sure it may seem appealing to be able to play your music and turn up your TV as loud as you want,but coming home to an empty room every day can be depressing.If you have a bad day,you may want to talk about it with someone.Friends are great sources of venting (宣泄),but friends can't always be there when you need them.Even worse,they may be self&centered and show no interest in your problem.It's not that roommates aren't like this,but even just small talk can help you feel better.Having a roommate teaches you how to get along with people and settle conflict.You and your roommate should set up rules immediately and discuss what to do when there is conflict.If you two don't like each other,you still study,relax,and sleep in the same room.You must find a way to get along.Finally,having a roommate exposes (使接触) you to different ways of living.Your roommate may come from a different city or town,and have different living habits.He or she also has different interests and a different personality.You don't have to end up liking the same things your roommate does,but try to learn something different about them.You will be surrounded by many different people in college and have the chance to try things you never have before.Why not start learning from your roommate?Having a roommate gives you the skills and personal background you will need to utilize (利用) when you are out on your own.Make the most of living with a stranger and besides,there will be plenty of opportunities for you to have your own room later in your college years.语篇解读:本文属于议论文。作者列举了有室友的几个好处,由此鼓励大一学生找个室友,而不是单独居住。31.Who are probably the intended readers of the passage?A.University teachers.B.Students who are not independent.C.Students in the first year of college.D.Students who will graduate from college soon.解析:细节推断题。根据第一段的When you are far away from home for the first time...your first year以及下文几次出现的college可知,这篇文章针对的是大一新生。答案:C32.According to the author,one advantage of having a roommate is that     .A.they give you as much freedom as possibleB.they often show interest in your problemsC.it increases your sense of safetyD.it may make you feel less lonely解析:细节。根据第二段的Living...loneliness,coming home to an empty room every day can be depressing以及第三段的even just small talk can help you feel better可知,如果有室友的话,在不高兴的时候你还有倾诉的对象,这样不至于感到孤单。答案:D33.From the passage,we can learn that     .A.roommates will become good friends in the endB.there may be disagreements between roommatesC.students can choose those they like as their roommatesD.those with& similar& interests& can& become roommates解析:推理。根据第四段的You and your roommate should set up rules immediately and discuss what to do when there is conflict.可知,同住一室,难免会有分歧和矛盾。答案:B34. How is the passage organized?& (①=Paragraph 1,②=Paragraph 2,③=Paragraph 3,④=Paragraph 4,⑤=Paragraph 5,⑥=Paragraph 6)解析:文章结构题。第一段提出作者的观点――有室友对新生有好处;第二段和第三段讲了有室友的第一个好处:减少孤独感,可以找人倾诉;第四段讲了第二个好处:学会与人相处,解决冲突;第五段讲了第三个好处:可以从室友身上学到东西;第六段再次重申观点,与开头前后呼应。答案:A35.The purpose of the passage is to    .A.tell the importance of friends<pare friends with roommatesC.encourage students to find a roommateD.state the different ways of living解析:写作目的题。文章列举了有室友的几大好处,并且鼓励大一学生和室友一起居住。A、B、D项在文中也有涉及,但作为写作目的比较片面。答案:CC(;东莞调研)Did you get a flu shot this year? For the first time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the US is recommending that all children aged from 6 months to 18 years receive the flu vaccine.Vaccines battle diseases caused by bacteria and viruses. A weakened form of the germ (微生物) is introduced into the body. The body makes special substances called antibodies to fight the germs. If the actual germs were to attack, the antibodies would fight them.Because there are many kinds of flu viruses, scientists must create a new vaccine formula (方程式) each year. Researchers must make a prediction. It is like forecasting the weather. Sometimes they are right on, and sometimes they are off.& But even when the vaccine does not closely match circulating flu types, it can make the illness less serious.“The flu vaccine is not as effective as the polio (小儿麻痹症) vaccine or the measles vaccine,”& says Dr.& William Schaffner of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. “It's not a great vaccine, but it is quite a good vaccine.”But a flu vaccine doesn't work for everyone. There are certain people who should be careful about taking it.Because the vaccine is produced in eggs, those who are allergic (过敏的) to eggs should not take it. If you have a fever, you should wait until you recover.Some people are afraid that they might get the flu from the flu shot. Scientists say that it is not possible, because the viruses in the flu shot are inactivated. But some minor side effects such as low&grade fever and body ache could occur. If they do, they begin soon after the shot and usually last only one to two days.Did you know?Smallpox was the first disease people tried to prevent by putting a virus into a healthy person. In 1796, English scientist Edward Jenner placed some infected (被感染的) material under a boy's skin.语篇解读:本文以流感疫苗为例,讲解了有关疫苗的知识和作用机理。36.Which of the following is the proper definition of “vaccine”?A.Virus used for fighting against disease.B.Antibodies to fight germs.C.Formula to fight against disease.D.Substance containing virus used for protecting people against diseases.解析:词义推测题。由第一段“美国疾病防控中心要求注射流感vaccine”和常识可推测其含义为“疫苗”,再由第二段知它是被注入人体体内抵抗疾病的,因此选D。答案:D37.By saying “It's not a great vaccine, but it is quite a good vaccine”, the author means the flu vaccine    .A.is not as effective as the polio and measles vaccinesB.is not effective, compared with the polio and measles vaccinesC.does help make illness less seriousD.is quite good because it works for everyone解析:句意理解题。从第四段“...it can make the illness less serious”,并结合第五段内容可知答案为C。答案:C38.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Those who are allergic to eggs can also take the flu vaccine.B.All the flu vaccines are not effective for everyone.C.You should go to a doctor if you have a fever or body ache after taking the flu vaccine.D.It is possible that some people might get the flu from the flu shot.解析:事实细节题。从第六段可知,流感疫苗并不对所有的人起作用,有些人还得慎重。这里要注意“all...not”是部分否定。答案:B39.It is not advisable for everyone to take the flu vaccine because    .A.there are many kinds of virusB.the flu vaccine is not as effective as the polio and measles vaccinesC.someone may be allergic to itD.it has some minor side&effects解析:从第六段和第七段我们可以推出答案。答案:C40.What topic will be discussed in the following paragraph?A.What kind of people should be careful about taking smallpox vaccine.B.The side&effects of smallpox vaccine.C.The origin of the flu vaccine.D.How the smallpox vaccine worked on the body.解析:逻辑推理题。文章最后一段以smallpox(天花)为例,讲述了人们通过接种疫苗来抵抗天花,由此推断下一段要阐述天花疫苗的知识,讲解天花疫苗是如何作用于人体的。由此推断D项正确。答案:DDBarack Obama defeated John McCain in the longest and most costly presidential campaign in American history.The election results were widely seen as a strong statement by voters on the economy.A public opinion study reported by the Wall Street Journal found that about sixty percent of voters considered the economy as the top issue.Mr.Obama faces the deepest economic crisis since the Great Depression of the nineteen thirties.The Dow Jones Industrial Average (道琼斯工业平均指数) of leading stocks (证券) has lost nearly thirty percent of its value.The government seized the nation's two largest home financing companies,Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.It also took control of the huge insurance company,A.I.G.The government is now a shareholder (股东) in nine of the country's largest banks.That will expand to small banks,too.The amount spent on these rescue plans has been close to one trillion dollars.That amount could increase.Another problem the new administration faces is the budget deficit (赤字).Some experts predict the deficit for next year's budget could be close to one trillion dollars.Some observers predict that the deficit will limit spending on economic programs.Barack Obama has promised a tax cut for middle income Americans.He is seeking fifty billion dollars in aid for states and job creation programs.Mr.Obama has put forward a health care reform plan that costs fifty to sixty&five billion dollars.Obama is also seeking to spend one hundred fifty billion dollars on new energy technologies over the next ten years.In addition,Mr.Obama has been discussing a program worth one hundred billion dollars.It includes spending on public works projects and aid to American states,cities and citizens.41.According to the passage,the election results suggested     .A.how fierce the presidential campaign wasB.the significance of the election in American historyC.Obama promised to devote himself to economic developmentD.how much money was spent during the presidential campaign解析:推理判断题。由第一段“The election results were widely seen as a strong statement by voters on the economy.”可知,选举结果表达了选民在经济方面的意愿。从而可以推知,大多数选民之所以支持奥巴马是因为他承诺会致力于经济发展。答案:C42.The Dow Jones Industrial Average is mentioned to show     . A.how serious the economic crisis isB.the value of all America's stocksC.the economy was considered as the top issueD.what percentage of share Obama has in leading stocks解析:推理判断题。由第二段第一句话“Mr.Obama faces the deepest economic crisis since the Great Depression of the nineteen thirties.”可知,美国面临着自二十世纪三十年代经济大萧条以来最严重的一次经济危机。接下来又提到了道琼斯工业平均指数下降。因此可以推知,提及道琼斯工业平均指数是为了说明这次经济危机的严重性。答案:A43.We know from the passage that     .A.Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are insurance companiesB.the government will become a shareholder in small banksC.money spending on the government's rescue plans will decreaseD.the budget deficit will not affect the economic programs解析:细节理解题。由第三段“The government is now a shareholder in nine of the country's largest banks.That will expand to small banks,too.”可知,美国政府是九大银行的股东,将来也会成为小银行的股东。答案:B44.Which one of the followings is not Obama's rescue plan?A.Cut taxes for middle income Americans.B.Seek money for job creation programs.C.Put forward a health care reform plan.D.Stop spending on new energy technologies.解析:细节理解题。由第五段“Obama ia also seeking to spend one hundred fifty billion dollars on new energy technologies over the next ten years.”可知,奥巴马在未来的十年中要在新的能源技术上投资。因此可知答案。答案:D45.The passage mainly tells us     .A.the deepest economic crisis in the 1930sB.the result of the presidential electionC.America tries to save the country's economyD.how Americans think of the newly elected president解析:主旨大意题。本文介绍了美国针对经济危机的救助方法。答案:C第二节:信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)请阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。首先,请阅读下面英文书籍的信息。AGallop!A Summation Picture Book(Hardcover)by Seder Price:$12.95There's never before been a book life“Gallop”employing a patented new technology called Scanimation,each page is a wonder that brings animals,along with one shining star,to life with art that literally moves.Every child who opens the book will be amazed,and so will every parent.BGoodnight Moon(Board Books)by Brown,Margaret Price:$8.99In this classic of modern children's literature,beloved by generations of readers and listeners,the quiet poetry of the words and the gentle pictures combine to make a perfect book for the end of the day.CThe Final Warning(Hardcover)by Patterson,James Price:$20.00A breathtaking new story from the astonishing imagination of James:a girl who can fly has to save herself from the scientists who want to control her―and maybe save the world in the process.DDark Day in the Deep Sea (Hardcover) by OshornePrice:$11.99Jack and Annie look for the secrets of happiness―secrets they need if they're going to save Merlin.But when the magic tree house leads them to a tiny deserted island in the ocean,they are rescued by a ship of explorers and scientists.But the crew isn't looking for the secrets of happiness but for a sea monster.ETwilight (paperback) by Meyer and stephenie Price:$10.99In the fantasy,Bella loves Edward,and he returns her love.But Edward must control himself because he's nan vampire.This romantic story describes the struggle between defying instincts and satisfying desires.FDiary of a Wimpy Kid (Hardcover) by Kinney,Jeff Price:$12.95Jeff recalls the growing pains of school life and introduces a new kind of hero of the challenges of being a kid.Since its launch in May 2004 ,it has been viewed by 20 million online readers.This year,it is averaging 70,000 readers a day.请阅读以下几位同学欲购书籍的信息,然后为他们匹配合适的图书。46.Harry is interested in children's life and their problems,so he intends to buy a most popular book among kids or just read it on the net,for it is convenient for him.47.Jack's parents are English teachers,and he likes reading fantastic stories since childhood.Now he'll get a book with pictures,and advanced technology to share with his older generation.48.Jesse has collected novels with hardcover since he was in middle school,so he will find a story with astonishing imagination and challenging adventures that happened on a deserted island.49.Collins always feels delighted to be a hero and reads this kind of books,so he likes magic stories full of adventures and the hero should be brave and intelligent enough to survive.50.Tony has read widely since he was in middle school,he enjoys fantastic stories with excellent language and pictures to refresh himself after a full day's work,and it should be the cheapest.答案:46~50 FADCB第三部分:写作(共两节,满分40分)第一节:基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)《广州日报》就中学生阅读问题,在广州市6所中学的653位学生中进行了一次调查,以下是调查数据:百分比&态度74.5%&课外阅读不可取代7.6%&每天阅读课外书的时间能达到至少1小时77.8%&想阅读,但时间都被功课挤满  [写作内容]根据以上数据,写一篇短文,包括以下内容:1.调查组织者、调查问题以及调查对象;2.三种不同的比例及其各自的态度;3.在阅读内容上,休闲类和娱乐类杂志受到热捧。[写作要求]只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。参考范文:Recently 653 students from six middle schools in Guangzhou took part in a survey organised by Guangzhou Daily about students' reading problems. According to the survey, 74.5% of the students agree to read after class, saying that out&of&class reading can never be replaced by other activities. 7.6% of the students also think it's a good idea to read after class and insist on doing so for at least one hour after class. However, 77.8% of the students can't have time to read after class though they would love to because of too much homework. Besides, leisure and pleasure magazines are really popular among all the reading contents.第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Halloween is very popular in western countries. On October 31st, dozens of children dressed in costumes(节日服装) knock on their neighbors' doors and yell “Trick or Treat” when the door opens. Pirates and princesses, ghosts and popular heroes of the day all hold bags open to catch the candy or other goodies that the neighbors drop in. As they give each child a treat the neighbors exclaim over the costumes and try to guess who is under the masks.Today school dances and neighborhood parties called“block parties” are popular among the young and the old. More and more adults celebrate Halloween. They dress up like historical or political figures and go to masquerade parties(化装舞会). In larger cities, costumed children and their parents gather at shopping malls early in the evening. Stores and businesses give parties with games and treats for the children. Teenagers enjoy costume dances at their schools and the more outrageous the costume the better!
  Certain pranks(恶作剧) such as soaping car windows and tipping over garbage cans are expected. But partying and pranks are not the only things that Halloweeners enjoy doing. Some collect money to buy food and medicine for needy children around the world.[写作内容]1.以约30个词概括短文的要点;2.以约120词就“中西节日的不同”为主题写篇短文,并包含以下内容要点:(1)你还知道哪些西方节日?你印象中的西方节日有哪些特点?(2)请具体讲述一个你熟悉的中国传统节日;(3)你更喜欢中国传统节日,还是西方节日?为什么?[写作要求]你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。参考范文:On October 31st, people in western countries dress themselves in costumes to celebrate Halloween. School dances and neighbourhood parties are popular on that day. Pranks are played for fun.Many western festivals are very popular all over the world, such as Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, April Fool's Day and so on. Personally, I think the western festivals are romantic and exciting. Colourful decorations are filled with all streets. People will gather together and hold parties. They have a good time singing and dancing during the parties.Traditional Chinese festivals are popular too. The Mid&autumn Festival is my favourite. It falls on the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month. On this day, the moon is said to be its biggest and brightest so people meet in the evening and watch the moon. This festival is important because it is a special occasion for family. The traditional food, moon cakes, are made with bean paste, but nowadays there many different kinds of moon cakes, including fruit, coffee and even ice&cream moon cakes.In my opinion, I prefer the traditional Chinese festivals to western festivals.China has a long history and its festivals are full of cultural meanings. Chinese people enjoy food, the traditional activities of the festivals as well as the love of their motherland. 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 三严三实第一专题总结 的文章

随机推荐