谢谢翻译英文,谢谢

翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
翻译一下,谢谢
So many troubles in this country---crime,the lack of purpose that seems to be taking over the lives of educational standards,the increase in bad language,the disappearance of simple good manners. So many questions about what to do. Here was a father who cared about spending the day with his son and who had come up with this plane on a Saturday morning.He heard the faint,steady rhythm of approaching hooves galloping along the frozen earth.I knew ,then and there ,that you gentle spirit would welcome the opportunity to give me assistance in my time of need.May I never ger too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the needs of others with kindness and compassion.
提问者采纳
在这个国家里还有着如此多的麻烦--犯罪,目标的贫乏导致做人的教育标准被代替,越来越多的粗俗语言,哪怕简单的礼貌也都在消失。如此多该怎么做的难题。却还是有这样一位父亲在星期六的早上赶上这班飞机,只为了能他陪伴儿子一天。他听见了微弱却坚定的靠近的步伐,从冰冻的大地蓬勃而出疾驰而来。我知道的,在那时那里,你和蔼的灵魂将欢迎在我需要帮助的生命时刻里给予我帮助的机会。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
So many troubles in this country---crime,the lack of purpose that seems to be taking over the lives of educational standards,the increase in bad language,the disappearance of simple good manners. So many questions about what to do. Here was a father who cared about spending the day with his son and who had come up with this plane on a Saturday morning.
在这个国家左右为难————犯罪、缺乏目的,似乎轮流在教育标准的生活,加大不良用语,失踪的简单的礼貌。这么多问题。这是父亲却很在意花上一天陪伴儿子,并提出这架飞机的一个星期六的早晨。
He heard the faint,steady rhythm of approaching hooves galloping along the frozen earth.
他听到这个昏倒,稳定的...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢接受邀请是什么意思_谢谢接受邀请在线翻译_谢谢接受邀请什么意思_谢谢接受邀请的意思_谢谢接受邀请的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
谢谢接受邀请是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
谢谢接受邀请是什么意思 谢谢接受邀请在线翻译 谢谢接受邀请什么意思 谢谢接受邀请的意思 谢谢接受邀请的翻译
谢谢接受邀请谢谢接受邀请 网络解释1. Thank you for coming. - Thank you& & - I had a really nice time. - Sorry. Yeah,me too.|- 刚才真的很... | - Thank you for coming. - Thank you.|- 谢谢你接受邀请 - 谢谢你 | The photograph was taken last week in the Cyclone Club in Dubai.|这是...谢谢接受邀请 网络例句1. Thank you , I'll take you up on that, but I'll be a little late, is that ok? & &谢谢,我接受你的邀请,但是我要晚到一会儿,可以吗?2. Thank you for accepting my invitation. & &谢谢你接受我的邀请3. Thank you for your acceptance! & &谢谢啦,谢谢你接受我的邀请!4. Thanks for going. & &谢谢你接受邀请。谢谢接受邀请是什么意思,谢谢接受邀请在线翻译,谢谢接受邀请什么意思,谢谢接受邀请的意思,谢谢接受邀请的翻译,谢谢接受邀请的解释,谢谢接受邀请的发音,谢谢接受邀请的同义词,谢谢接受邀请的反义词,谢谢接受邀请的例句,谢谢接受邀请的相关词组,谢谢接受邀请意思是什么,谢谢接受邀请怎么翻译,单词谢谢接受邀请是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 5句英语翻译,谢谢_百度知道
5句英语翻译,谢谢
1.尽管她这次试验失败了,但老师仍鼓励她继续试验。(despite)2.用功的学生必能通过考试。(definitely)3.他答应过我周末一起去看电影,但他却食言了.(promise)4.试验没有成功,尽管如此,还是值得做的。(nevertheless)5.关于这个问题,她没有给出明确答案。(definite
提问者采纳
1.尽管她这次试验失败了,但老师仍鼓励她继续试验。(despite)Despite her failure in the experiment,the teacher still encouraged her to go on trying.2.用功的学生必能通过考试。(definitely)The hardworkng students will definitely pass the exam.3.他答应过我周末一起去看电影,但他却食言了.(promise)He promised me to go to the movie at the weekend but he broke his promise.4.试验没有成功,尽管如此,还是值得做的。(nevertheless)The experiment failed.Nevertheless,it was worth doing.5.关于这个问题,她没有给出明确答案。(definiteShe didn't give a definite answer to this question.祝你开心如意!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
failed the test , the teacher is still encouraged her to continue to test.2. All the students who work hard can pass the exam definitely.3.He promised me to go to cinema this weekend, but he breaked his promise.4.The experiment failed. Nevertheless, It was worth doing.5.About this question, she did not give a definite answer.
Although she is the failure of the experiment, but the teacher still encouraged her to continue to test. ( despite )2 hardworking students will pass the exam. ( definitely )3 he went to see the film promised my weekend, but he backed out. ( promise )The 4 test was not successful, however, is worth to do. ( nevertheless )5 on this issue, she did not give a clear answer. ( definite )
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[xiè xie]
Thank you;
大家都在背:
1. The policeman smiled at her. "Pretty dog."— "Oh well, thank you."
警察冲她笑了笑,“这狗真漂亮。”——“哦,谢谢。”
来自柯林斯例句
2. Kemp got out of his car. "Just fill her up, thanks."
肯普下了车。“给它加满油,谢谢。”
来自柯林斯例句
3. "That's a nice dress," said Michael. "Thanks," she replied solemnly.
“那件衣服很好看,”迈克尔说。“谢谢,”她严肃地回答。
来自柯林斯例句
4. We know where we can get it, thank you very much.
我们知道在哪儿能买到,谢谢。
来自柯林斯例句
5. "How are your boys?" — "How nice of you to ask."
“你的几个儿子好么?”——“谢谢关心。”
来自柯林斯例句
1. Thank you
初中英语短语大全 ... 21.study English 学英语 22.thank you 谢谢 23.in China 在中国.
- 基于50218个网页
...1999 《外星奇缘》(Can of Worms)(电视剧), 1999 《谢谢》(Thanks), 1999 《年轻的女巫塞布丽娜》(Touched by an Angel)(电视剧).
- 基于22696个网页
澳大利亚英语有何特点?_百度知道 ... Stubby: 小瓶啤酒 Ta: 谢谢 Tute: 小班的指导课程.
- 基于3710个网页
122 OK adv (口语)好,对,不错,可以123 thank v 谢谢124 goodbye interj 再见,再会
- 基于1650个网页
1. Thank you for coming
如何用英语进行就... ... Let me help you to some more. 让我给你再来点。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢光临。 Yes,please. 好,请。.
- 基于1416个网页
中国传媒大学广告学丁俊杰、黄升民、钟以谦、张... ... 安娜莉 max0624 谢谢哈 xiexie 贝加尔湖的鱼 tom_9527.
- 基于29个网页
1. Thank you very much.
Hop&&&拯救小兔/开运兔/复活... ... Ah-ha! 啊哈! Thank you very much. 谢谢啦 Dad! 爸爸!.
- 基于13个网页
沪江博客 - 永不放弃梦想 -... ... kkkkkkk 怎么看不到 fdsf 谢谢了 ddddddddddddddddddddddddd 多谢.
- 基于248个网页
“谢谢”是汉语中表达感谢的常用词语。
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:你需要我们怎么做,用英语怎么翻译?谢谢!
你需要我们怎么做,用英语怎么翻译?谢谢!
08-11-09 &匿名提问 发布
what can i do for you 我能为你做什么
请登录后再发表评论!
Can I help you? What can I do for you?
请登录后再发表评论!
How could we do for you?
请登录后再发表评论!
What can I do for you? Can I help you?
请登录后再发表评论!
What do you need us do for you?
What docan we do for you?
What do you need from us?
请登录后再发表评论!
Do you need us how to do it?
请登录后再发表评论!
How do you need us to do?
请登录后再发表评论!
What can I do for you?
请登录后再发表评论!
You can demand us and tell us how to do, can you ?
请登录后再发表评论!
what could we do to reach your requirements?
请登录后再发表评论!
What do you need for help ?
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的关心 翻译 的文章

随机推荐