帮忙翻译一下,谢谢! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1040245
阅读权限 25
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
&&有些地方看不是很明白
Good morning Lacy,
Hope you are feeling well!
Further to my yesterday's e-mail sent to you and after I had a chat with Apple I have some more questions for you as per below:
When you said at skype you will ship the equipments with Apple, did you mean with the engraving machine or through their forwarder?
Are you sure that only colored picture can be converted to black & white? There is a machine here in Cyprus that can do vice versa. Meaning black &white picture to colored one.
Did you said something about scan? Please explain to me cause I feel somehow confused
High temperature ink, High temperature of color Cercon, Black and white porcelain image of black Cercon, gravestone ceramic chip. (What are these? Do I need them to work the machine?
What is the final price in USDollars. You said to Apple that we have to buy 1 printer, 1 oven and 1 induction cooker? (Can I have pictures for these 3 equipments?&&What about ink and other things that required to work the equipment? You see there are things not clear for me.
What about ceramic tiles? can I have prices?
I hereby attached you 1 picture of myself and please do it for me on ceramic oval tile 9cms x 12cms. I will pay for the courier.&&Just tell me the courier company TNT / DHL/ ARAMEX/ FEDEX- Its important for me to have it in Cyprus this coming week. I don't want any further delays.
I suggest that you also prepare for me a quotation telling me exactly what I need to buy and how much it will cost to me.
Lacy if this is what I am looking for I assure you I will buy it, though I want you to answer clearly to all my above questions.
Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Many thanks and best regards
[ 本帖最后由 l 于
12:16 编辑 ]
UID 1032640
积分 12721
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 80
哪里看不懂?
UID 907064
阅读权限 40
When you said at skype you will ship the equipments with Apple, did you mean with the engraving machine or through their forwarder? 在聊天时你说你们用APPLE 运输设备,那你的意思是用the engraving machine还是通过他们的货代
Are you sure that only colored picture can be converted to black & white? There is a machine here in Cyprus that can do vice versa. Meaning black &white picture to colored one.你确定只有彩色图片可以被打印为黑白的吗?在Cyprus,这台机器也有功能,意思就是黑白图片可以打印彩色。(根据下文你们说的应该是打印机吧,反正就是这台机器有双效功能)
Did you said something about scan? Please explain to me cause I feel somehow confused
你说过一些扫描的事情,我被迷惑了请解释一下。
High temperature ink, High temperature of color Cercon, Black and white porcelain image of black Cercon, gravestone ceramic chip. (What are these? Do I need them to work the machine?
高温墨水,彩色Cercon(专业术语)高温墨水,Black and white porcelain image of black Cercon, gravestone ceramic chip这些都是什么?机器运作需要这些吗?
What is the final price in USDollars. You said to Apple that we have to buy 1 printer, 1 oven and 1 induction cooker? (Can I have pictures for these 3 equipments?&&
最终价格是多少美元?你给APPLE说我们必须要买一台打印机,一台1 oven and 1 induction cooker?(可以给我发这3中机器的图片)
What about ink and other things that required to work the equipment? You see there are things not clear for me.墨水以及机器运作所需要的其他附属产品怎么样?你知道他们我对他们不理解。
What about ceramic tiles? can I have prices? 瓷砖怎么样?可以给我报个价吗?
I hereby attached you 1 picture of myself and please do it for me on ceramic oval tile 9cms x 12cms. I will pay for the courier.&&Just tell me the courier company TNT / DHL/ ARAMEX/ FEDEX- Its important for me to have it in Cyprus this coming week. I don't want any further delays.
因此,我附上一张自己照片,请将这张照片烤在椭圆形瓷砖上尺寸9*12差(陶瓷可以贴花的)我将付快递费,告诉我快递公司是TNT / DHL/ ARAMEX/ FEDEX-中哪一家。在即将到来的这一周,这个对我来说和重要,我不想有任何的推迟。
I suggest that you also prepare for me a quotation telling me exactly what I need to buy and how much it will cost to me.
我建议你给我做一份报价表,具体地告诉我都需要买什么,以及它们的价格。
Lacy if this is what I am looking for I assure you I will buy it, though I want you to answer clearly to all my above questions.如果这些都是我所寻找的,我保证我会买,但是我想要你清楚地告诉我以上的问题
以上只是个人的理解,LZ在加上你们的情况我想可以理解。
还有LZ以后请把不懂的标出来,这样大家都省时间。
UID 1040245
阅读权限 25
谢谢,非常感谢。。。。。
看你的翻译,我了解得差不多了。
因为我看别的帖子时,有些说弄全文,这样翻译的比较精准些。
所以我就全贴出来了~~
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是