英语关于暑假的英语作文作文,有多少我要多少,要意思,不要百度(50个词)

求人帮我写作文.50字的英语作文.中文:《朋友是生活中的财富》、《生活是公平的》、《我最喜欢的节目》要求:可以随意编辑内容.但是单词不要太难,不好意思。我打错字了。最后一个 《_百度作业帮
求人帮我写作文.50字的英语作文.中文:《朋友是生活中的财富》、《生活是公平的》、《我最喜欢的节目》要求:可以随意编辑内容.但是单词不要太难,不好意思。我打错字了。最后一个 《
求人帮我写作文.50字的英语作文.中文:《朋友是生活中的财富》、《生活是公平的》、《我最喜欢的节目》要求:可以随意编辑内容.但是单词不要太难,不好意思。我打错字了。最后一个 《我最喜欢的节目》是错的。应该是:《我最喜欢的节日》
My Favorite TV ShowMy favorite TV show is Animal World.I can watch the show every Sunday evening.The show tells us something about the animals' life.We can learn a lot about animals from it.In some zoos,there are also many kinds of animals.But in the show we can see more animals.Animals are our friends.It is wrong to kill them for food.We must do our best to protect them.I hope I can do something for the wild animals.My Favourite FestivalMy favourite festival is Spring Festival.Because is very happy in Spring Festival.You can wear new clothes .You can eat dunplings and your grandparents will give you some money.In the New year's EvE Day.Your family will get together and have a big dinner.In Sping Festival you can happy and don`t foget the chinese have chinese festival.
不好意思 最后一个题目错了。是《我最喜欢的节日》
My Favourite Festival
My favourite festival is Spring Festival.Because is very happy in Spring Festival.You can wear new clothes .You can eat dunplings and your grandparents will give you some money.In the New year's EvE Day. Your family will get together and have a big dinner.In Sping Festival you can happy and don`t foget the chinese have chinese festival.一篇名叫‘我的假期’的英语作文,要求50词左右,初中生水平(带译文)_百度作业帮
一篇名叫‘我的假期’的英语作文,要求50词左右,初中生水平(带译文)
一篇名叫‘我的假期’的英语作文,要求50词左右,初中生水平(带译文)
  快乐的暑假生活  -Happy Summer Holidays  My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable.I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays.It is very beautiful there.There are green plants,clear rivers,lovely animals and kind people.I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there.I wrote down what happened in my diary every day.  Besides that,I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons.I helped them read English and improve their spoken English.Their parents thanked me for this.  今年的暑假生活非常愉快.我去农村过暑假.那儿非常美丽,有绿色的植物,清澈的小河,可爱的动物和善良的人们.在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活.每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情.  除了这些,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课.我帮他们读英语,使他们的口语有所提高.他们的父母为此很感激我.  I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year.I liked green plants,clear rivers and lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain and sometimes I went swimming in the river.I kept a diary every day.  I liked not only the scene of the countryside,but also the people there.I helped them to do farm work.I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons.The children were interested in English.They were good at reading and writing,but did not do well in listening and speaking.I helped them improve their listening and speaking.Their parents thought highly of me.I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside.  今年我去农村过暑假.我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物,清澈的小河和可爱的动物.我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,有时在河里游泳.我每天记日记.  我不仅喜欢那里的景色,而且喜欢那里的人.我帮他们干农活,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课.孩子们对英语很感兴趣,他们在读、写方面很好,但听、说不好.我帮助他们提高听、说能力,他们的父母高度赞扬了我.我意识到农村确实需要知识.英语作文《My Netfriend(我的网友)》要求:1、条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确;2、不得少于50个单词;3、必须将以下提示词全部体现在作文中。提示词:computer(电脑),talk with each _百度作业帮
英语作文《My Netfriend(我的网友)》要求:1、条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确;2、不得少于50个单词;3、必须将以下提示词全部体现在作文中。提示词:computer(电脑),talk with each
英语作文《My Netfriend(我的网友)》要求:1、条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确;2、不得少于50个单词;3、必须将以下提示词全部体现在作文中。提示词:computer(电脑),talk with each other(相互交谈),chatroom(聊天室),talk in English(用英语交谈),improve(提高),quickly(迅速地),type very fast(打字非常快)
My NetfriendNot long ago,I made a netfriend when I used the computer to surf the Internet.We talked with each other in the chatroom.And my English improved very quickly for that we talked in English.Besides,I think that I can be a professional typist for I type very fast after I have talked with my netfriend.希望能帮上你!!英语暑假作文,有多少我要多少,要意思,不要百度(50个词)_百度知道
英语暑假作文,有多少我要多少,要意思,不要百度(50个词)
我的暑假 (My summer holiday)   I have two months summer holiday.I am very busy.I think my summer holiday is very free .My father everyday have many homework to me.   In the morning,I must get up at 7:00.After I have to do homework for 7:30 to 12:00.   In the noon,I can sleep 30 minutes,and then I wake up.I must do homework for 1:30 to 4:00.   In the evening,I am very happy,because I have no homework to do.I can sleep for a long time.   Every day I am very busy and tired.How I look for a happy holiday.
翻译为:。我有两个暑假假期 ,我常忙碌,我认为我的假期是有空闲的 我的爸爸每天布置家庭作业给我做
在早上,我必须七点起床,过后不得不做很多家庭作业做到七点半到十二点在下午,我可以睡三十分钟然后并醒来我必须从一点半做到四点我非常开心因为晚在晚上没有作业做,我可以睡很长时间,每天都又开心又累我的假期如何?
自己翻译的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
你是douch啊
初中难度?高中?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译关于暑假的英语作文还有一篇关于描述我的家的..就是说说我的家是怎样的..有多少间房之类的 要有翻译的 不要超过60单词 大约要40到50个单词左右 开头要有介绍,说说我是谁 多少岁_百度作业帮
英语翻译关于暑假的英语作文还有一篇关于描述我的家的..就是说说我的家是怎样的..有多少间房之类的 要有翻译的 不要超过60单词 大约要40到50个单词左右 开头要有介绍,说说我是谁 多少岁
英语翻译关于暑假的英语作文还有一篇关于描述我的家的..就是说说我的家是怎样的..有多少间房之类的 要有翻译的 不要超过60单词 大约要40到50个单词左右 开头要有介绍,说说我是谁 多少岁...
鄙人献上一篇(君子一言驷马难追,一手交作文一手交积分,本人信用第一):I am 14 years old .(我今年14岁) I love my home .(我热爱我的家) My home isn't very big . (我的家不算大)It has 7 rooms .(共7间)Like my parents room ,mine ,my guests room and kiction ,bathroom and so on .(比如我父母的房间,我的房间,客人的房间,厨房,卫生间等) In this house which gives me a happy life .(这个家给予我幸福快乐的生活)
这很简单, 我帮你写,(但你必须把分给我)
你是几年级? 要求哪些内容。 +我QQ
要40到50个单词左右?

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐