谁有《if i ain't got you 》这首小星星英文歌词翻译的翻译和歌词

time after time 这首英文歌的歌词和英文翻译_百度知道
time after time 这首英文歌的歌词和英文翻译
提问者采纳
中英文翻译:Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick 躺在床上,听着时钟的滴答声And think of you 心里想念着你Caught up in circles confusion 困在周而复始的纷乱里Is nothing new 早已习以为常Flashback--warm nights 回想那些温暖的夜Almost left behind suitcases of memories 几已抛在记忆的行李箱后(time after )Sometimes you picture me 有时你为我拍照I'm walking too far ahead 我走得太远了You're calling to me 你呼唤我I can't hear what you've said 我却听不见你在说什麽Then you say--go slow 后来,你说──慢一点I fall behind 我跟不上The second hand unwinds时针并未倒转If you're lost you can look and you will find me 如果你迷路了,四处看看就可以找到我Time after time 一次又一次If you fall I will catch you 如果你跌倒了,我会抓住你I'll be waiting time after time 我会一次又一次的等你If you're lost you can look and you will find me 如果你迷路了,四处看看就可以找到我Time after time 一次又一次If you fall I will catch you 如果你跌倒了,我会抓住你I'll be waiting time after time 我会一次又一次的等你After my picture fades 当我的照片褪色And darkness has turned to gray 黑夜逐渐露出鱼肚白Watching through windows 望着窗外You're wondering if I'm OK 你想知道我是否安好?Secrets stolen from deep inside 秘密从内心深处被偷走The drum beats out of time 鼓声已跟不上节奏If you're lost you can look and you will find me 如果你迷路了,四处看看就可以找到我Time after time 一次又一次If you fall I will catch you 如果你跌倒了,我会抓住你I'll be waiting time after time 我会一次又一次的等你You said go slow-- 你说──慢一点I fall behind 我跟不上The second hand unwinds 时针并未倒转If you're lost you can look and you will find me 如果你迷路了,四处看看就可以找到我Time after time 一次又一次If you fall I will catch you 如果你跌倒了,我会抓住你I'll be waiting time after time 我会一次又一次的等你r& If you're lost you can look and you will find me 如果你迷路了,四处看看就可以找到我Time after time 一次又一次If you fall I will catch you 如果你跌倒了,我会抓住你I'll be waiting time after time 我会一次又一次的等你希望是你想要的答案,^^
给你补充全英语歌词哦:lying in my bed i hear the clock tick,And think of youCaught up in circles confusio nIs nothing newFlashback warm nightsAlmost left behindSuitcases of memories,Time afterSometimes you picture meI'm walking too far aheadYou're calling to me, i can't hearWhat you've saidThen you say go slowI fall behindThe second hand unwindsIf you're lost you can look and you will find meTime after timeIf you fall i will catch you i'll be waitingTime after timeIf you're lost you can look and you will find meTime after timeIf you fall i will catch you i'll be waitingTime after timeAfter my picture fades and darkness hasTurned to grayWatching through windows you're wonderingIf i'm okSecrets stolen from deep insideThe drum beats out of timeIf you're lost you can look and you will find meTime after timeIf you fall i will catch you i'll be waitingTime after timeYou said go slowI fall behindThe second hand unwindsIf you're lost you can look and you will find meTime after timeIf you fall i will catch you i'll be waitingTime after timeIf you're lost you can look and you will find meTime after timeIf you fall i will catch you i'll be waitingTime after timeTime after timeTime after timeTime after time^^
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
柯南中文版英文版都上了 呵呵 祝你用得上
中文如果能 再一次紧紧握住你的手
我不会 让他轻易从那指间溜走
告知春天结束的花殿堂
守候着 曾经许下的承诺
心中荡漾起 往日的一点一滴
淡淡的笑容你就是如此美丽
TIME AFTER TIME 在这里
看物换和星移 这奇迹
飞扬在风中穿街而过~的消息
默默的 牵着你的手
漫步在岁月的路里
忘不了 那天欣然相许的约定~~
微风中 依稀回想起熟悉的声音
记忆里 往事冷清的冰凌(一闪)晶莹
曾发誓 绝不伤害的心灵(无法)回避
何时能 重逢花雨在此地~~~
粉红色季节 花期渐进的旋律
踌躇的心情 对未来无限憧憬~~~
TIME AFTER TIME 让自己
协花瓣而漫舞 随心意 (散落)
之时刹那浮光掠影空叹息~
物是且人非 这美景
泪水渐满溢 无人惜
樱花啊 带走我的思念已远去~~~~...
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有forever young 这首英文歌歌词的中文翻译?_百度知道
谁有forever young 这首英文歌歌词的中文翻译?
提问者采纳
Forever Young 永远年轻 Let's dance in style 让我们翩然起舞 Let's dance for a while 让我们尽情欢笑 Heaven can wait 天堂也得等著我们 We're only watching the skies 我们只是仰望凝视著天空 Hoping for the best 愿望有最好的结果 But expecting the worst 却作了最坏的打算 Are you going to drop the bomb or not 你到底是否即将要投下炸弹 Let us die young or let us live forever 让我们英年早逝,或让我们长生不死 We don't have the power 的确,我们没有实权 But we never say never 但我们绝不说:绝不 Sitting in a sandpit 坐在沙坑里冥想 Life is a short trip 人生只是一趟短暂的旅行 The music's for the sad men 这音乐是为了悲伤的人们而写的 Can you imagine when this race is won 你能想像得出当我们赢得这场战争 Turn our golden faces into the sun 我们以胜利者光彩荣耀的脸 面向太阳 Praising our leaders 赞颂我们的领导者 We're getting in tune 我们随著领导者的音乐起舞 The music's played by the madmen 当一群疯狂的人在指挥著音乐的演奏 Forever young, I want to be forever young 永远年轻,我想要永远年轻 Do you really want to live forever 你真的想活到永远 Forever -- and ever 永远,永远---- Some are like water 有人静若流水 Some are like the heat 有人热情如火 Some are a melody and some are the beat 有人是奏主旋律,也有人是打节拍伴奏 Sooner or later, they all will be gone 迟早,他们都终将漂逝而去 Why don't they stay young 为何他们无法青春永驻 It's so hard to get old without a cause 徒增岁月而没有奋斗的课题又情何以堪 I don't want to perish like a fading horse 我不愿像褪了色的马一般灰飞烟灭 Youth's like diamonds in the sun 青春就像阳光下的钻石 And diamonds are forever 而钻石是永恒的 So many adventures couldn't happen today 有太多以往的冒险犯难在今天已无法实现 So many songs we forgot to play 有太多的歌我们已经忘记怎麼去唱 So many dreams swinging out of the blue 有太多凭空而生的梦想 We'll let them come true 我们要使它们美梦成真参考资料:
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
让我们翩然起舞
让我们尽情跳舞
天堂会等我们
我们就这样仰望著天空
期盼著最美好的
却等到了最坏的
你是否准备要投下炸弹?
让我们英年早逝,或让我们长生不死
我们虽没有权力
但我们绝不说:绝不
坐卧在沙坑中
人生是一段短暂的旅行
音乐是为了悲伤的人而存在
你能想像当我们赢得比赛
我们将金色的脸庞转向太阳
赞美我们的领袖
我们随著音律摆动
狂人们正演奏著音乐
永远年轻,我想要永远年轻
你真的想活到永远?
永远,永远----
有些人像流水
有些人像热气
有些人像一段旋律,还有些人像是节拍
迟早,他们终将消逝
为何他们无法青春永驻?
年岁渐长而漫无目标真是情何以堪
我不愿如白驹过隙一般虚度
青春就像阳光下的钻石
而钻石是永恒...
close your eyes
你能否触摸我的爱
all my life
你是我生命的期待
我看见年轻在离开
我们失去炙热的爱
i just wanna be
forever young forever young
i just wanna be
close your eyes
你能否拥抱我的爱
all my life
你是我生命的依赖
只为那一刻的等待
生命就会哭出来
i just wanna be
i just wanna be
i just wanna be
i just wanna be
这是翻译过来全部的歌词
关你的眼睛
你能否触摸我的爱
你是我生命的期待
我看见年轻在离...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上文结唱的英文歌是?歌词是有的人喜欢钻石..._百度知道
上文结唱的英文歌是?歌词是有的人喜欢钻石...
If I ain’t got you-Alicia KeysIf I ain’t got you 如果我没有了你 Some people live for the fortune 一些人为财富而活 Some people live just for the fame 一些人只是为名誉而活 Some people live for the power yeah 一些人为权力而活 耶~~~ Some people live just to play the game 一些人只是娱乐人生 Some people think that the physical things 一些人只考虑物质的东西 Define whats within 要定义生活的内涵 Ive been there before 我已经这么做了 But that lifes a bore 但是这种生活是无趣的 So full of the superficial 充满了肤浅的东西 Some people want it all 一些人想拥有一切 But I dont want nothing at all 但是我什么都不想要 If it aint you baby 如果我没有你,宝贝 If I aint got you baby 如果我没有你,宝贝 Some people want diamond rings 一些人想要钻戒 Some just want everything 一些人就想要拥有一切 But everything means nothing 但是这一切什么都不是 If I aint got you 如果我没有了你 Some people search for a fountain 一些人找寻着一种泉水 Promises forever young 使你永远年轻 Some people need three dozen roses 一些人想要36朵玫瑰 And thats the only way to prove you love them 仿佛这样才能证明你的爱意 And in a world on a silver platter 在世界这个大的银盘上 And wondering what it means 想着这些都意味着什么 No one to share, no one who truly cares for me 没人分享,没人真正在乎我 Some people want it all 一些人想拥有一切 But I dont want nothing at all 但是我什么都不想要 If it aint you baby 如果我没有你,宝贝 If I aint got you baby 如果我没有你,宝贝 Some people want diamond rings 一些人想要钻戒 Some just want everything 一些人就想要拥有一切 But everything means nothing 但是这一切什么都不是 If I aint got you 如果我没有了你 Some people want it all 一些人想拥有一切 But I dont want nothing at all 但是我什么都不想要 If it aint you baby 如果我没有你,宝贝 If I aint got you baby 如果我没有你,宝贝 Some people want diamond rings 一些人想要钻戒 Some just want everything 一些人就想要拥有一切 But everything means nothing 但是这一切什么都不是 If I aint got you 如果我没有了你 If I aint got you with me baby 如果我没有了你,宝贝 Nothing in this whole wide world dont mean a thing 在这个宽广的世界上一切都没有了意义 If I aint got you with me baby 如果我没有了你,宝贝
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
尚雯婕 If I ain’t got you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能翻译这首Keri Hilson - Knock You Down 英文歌的歌词??
谁能翻译这首Keri Hilson - Knock You Down 英文歌的歌词?? 5
Keri Hilson - Knock You Down
Eh ..not again Oh, this ain't supposed to happen to me Keep rockin, and keep knockin Whether you Louie Vouitonned up or Reebok'in You see the hate, that they're servin on a platter So what we gon' have Desert or disaster? I never thought I'd be in love like this When I look at you my mind goes on a trip And you came in and knocked me on my face Feels like in I'm a race but I already won first place I never thought I'd.. fall for you as hard as I did (as hard as I did, yeah) You got me thinkin about our life, our house and kids Every mornin' I look at you and smile Boy you came around And you knocked me down (knocked me down) Sometimes love comes around And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) I never thought I'd hear myself say Ya'll gon hate I think I'm gonna kick it with my girl today (kick it with my girl today) I used to be Commander in Chief of my pimp ship flyin high (flyin high) Til I met this pretty little missile that shot me out the sky (oh shot me out the sky) Til I'ma crash it, I don't know how it happened But I know it feels so damn good Said if I could back, and make it happen faster Don't you know I would baby if I could Miss independent oh, to the fullest No, never too much She helpin' me pull it She shot the bullet that ended that life Steady pimpin me just after tonight girl Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up when it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up when it knocks you down (knocks you down) Tell me now can you make it past your caspers So we can finally fly off into NASA? You was always the cheerleader of my dreams to Seem to only date the head of football teams And I was the class clown that always kept you laughin We, were never meant to be baby we just happened So please, don't mess up the trick Hey young world I'm the new Slick Rick They say I move too quick but we cannot let this moment pass us Let the hourglass pass right into ashes Let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses So I wrote this love letter right before my classes For advice OMG you listen to that b!tch? Woe is me baby this is tragic Cause we had it, we was magic I was flyin, now I'm crashin This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson Now I'm mad, real mad, Joe Jackson You should leave your boyfriend now I'ma ask him Say you gotta put the good with the bad happy and the sad That way you bring a better future than I had in the past Oh cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did I don't wanna fall back on my face again (Whoaaa whooaaa) I'll admit it, I was scared to answer loves call (Whoaaa whooaaa) And if it hits, better make it worth the fall Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Won't see it coming when it happens But when it happens you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now You'll see when love comes and knocks you down Won't see it coming when it happens but when it happens you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now When love comes and knocks you down
呃..不会再 噢,这是不应该发生在我身上
继续摇滚,保持敲入 您是否路易vouitonned或reebok'in 你看到的仇恨,他们正在servin的盘片 因此,我们坤'有 沙漠或灾难?
我从没想过自己会在这样的爱 当我看到你我的思绪旅行 和你排在撞倒我的脸 感觉就像在我的比赛 但我已经赢得第一名
我从没想过自己会..秋季为你像我 (像我一样,是啊) 你让我thinkin对我们的生活,我们的房子和孩子们 每个早上,我看着你微笑 男孩约你来 和你撞倒我失望 (撞倒我失望)
有时爱是围绕 和5.20你 刚刚回来了 敲门时,你 (敲门你) 有时爱是围绕 和5.20你 刚刚回来了 敲门时,你 (敲门你)
我从没想过自己会听到自己说 ya'll坤仇恨 我想我要去踢它今天与我的女孩 (踢它今天与我的女孩) 我用的总司令 我的皮条客船舶flyin高( flyin高) 淋巴细胞我见到这个漂亮的小导弹 此球我的天空 (噢枪杀我的天空)
TIL的我崩溃了,我不知道它如何发生的 但我知道这些细腻的感觉很好 说如果我能回来,这样做快 难道你不知道我想如果我能婴儿 小姐独立 噢,充分 没有,从来没有太多 她能够帮助'我把它 她打出了子弹结束生命 稳步pimpin今晚我只想后女孩
有时爱是围绕(爱来自各地) 和5.20你 刚刚回来的时候5.20你 (敲门你) 有时爱是围绕 (爱情是周围) 和5.20你 刚刚回来的时候5.20你 (敲门你)
告诉我现在可以使其过去您caspers 因此,我们终于可以飞走到美国航天局? 你永远是我的啦啦队长的梦想, 似乎只有日期的负责人足球队 和我是一流的小丑 始终保持您laughin 我们从来没有打算婴儿我们刚刚发生 所以,请不要搞砸的伎俩 嘿我年轻的世界新浮油里克 他们说,我谨动议太快 但我们不能让这个时刻从指缝中溜走我们 让沙漏通过右转入骨灰 让风打击灰权利在我的眼镜 所以我写这本情书我的班前 字母i coulda拿到@党卫军,有人说,唯一的平均 咨询03你听乙!血脂? 呼吸,共命运是我的婴儿,这是悲惨的 引起我们的时候,我们已经是奇迹了 我flyin ,现在我crashin 这是坏的,真的非常糟糕,迈克尔杰克逊 现在,我疯了,真正的疯了,乔杰克逊 你应该离开你的男友现在 我问他
说你得把好与差 高兴和
其他回答 (1)
再一次它又不可思议的发生在了我身上继续忐忑,继续跌落别管今天是路易威登还是锐步了在他们送来盘子时。你会不会感到一丝扫兴你接下来面对的会是什么呢,甜蜜还是糟糕我从未预料···我会陷入这种感觉每当我看见你,思绪就开始想象而你进入我的视线···再次让我沉溺感觉就是一次竞赛不过我已经遥遥领先我从未想过,会因为你而如此无所适从你让我开始幻想我们的未来每次我看到你就会笑因为你的存在让我开始沉溺有时爱来来回回这会让你跌落时而起伏当你再次沉溺有时爱来来回回这会让你跌落时而起伏当你再次沉溺令我意想不到的是我竟抑制住了内心的澎湃你会不嫉妒我今晚可能会和别的女孩出去玩曾经的我是最高级的长官领导着我的船舰而当我遇见这个不一样的女孩我才找到那不一样的天空刚开始的瞬间,还未等我反应过来却有意外的欣喜如果能再来一遍,我会让事情发生的更快如果可以的话独立小姐,她自信到爆她的魅力将我的注意力全部吸引今夜过后始终无法释怀有时爱来来回回这会让你跌落时而起伏当你再次沉溺有时爱来来回回这会让你跌落时而起伏当你再次沉溺告诉我,我是不是胜过你的卡通贴画我们干脆就一起飞过航空总署你就是我梦里的拉拉队长只有你我知道的秘密日期我扮小丑的行为总是会令你发笑从未料想我们之间会有如此发展所以还是拜托你别捅破我的小把戏,未来的发展是不是就像一堆干草他们说我来的太快,可我无法让这个瞬间被我们错过就让灰烬流过沙漏让风沙在我的杯子前卷起因此我在结业前对你述说这段情感我没他那么拽,谁也没要求人人都要一样给点建议天啊,你怎么听信了那个妞的话意的人是我亲爱的这真是悲剧 我们曾经拥有,曾经梦幻曾经就像天堂,如今跌落谷底这实在太糟了,就好比MJ我真的很恼火,就像MJ他爸你应该离开你现在的男人来到我身边因此我是否应该在快乐与悲伤间作出抉择我期待一个比曾经的最美更好的未来因为我不愿悲伤再次造访也不再期望脸上出项悲伤我得承认,对这份爱的忐忑这是否值得我抛弃现在的所有有时爱来来回回这会让你跌落时而起伏当你再次沉溺有时爱来来回回这会让你跌落时而起伏当你再次沉溺发生时你是否会察觉如果你也有同样的感觉请告诉我爱在你的身边
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首歌叫《If ain&t got you》尚雯婕唱过,找高手帮我翻译下歌词
有一首歌叫《If ain&t got you》尚雯婕唱过,找高手帮我翻译下歌词
要全的,中英都标在回答上 ~~~感激不尽!
some people live for the fortune some people live just for the fame some people live for the power yeah some people live just to play the game some people think that the physical things define what's within i've been there before but that life's a bore so full of the superficial some people want it all but i don't want nothing at all if it ain't you baby if i ain't got you baby some people want diamond rings some just want everything but everything means nothing if i ain't got you some people search for a fountain promises forever young some people need three dozen roses and that's the only way to prove you love them and in a world on a silver platter and wondering what it means no one to share, no one who truly cares for me some people want it all but i don't want nothing at all if it ain't you baby if i ain't got you baby some people want diamond rings some just want everything but everything means nothing if i ain't got you some people want it all but i don't want nothing at all if it ain't you baby if i ain't got you baby some people want diamond rings some just want everything but everything means nothing if i ain't got you if i ain't got you with me baby nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing if i ain't got you with me baby
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 经典英文歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐